Lunch is Served

Story Info
And he loves every minute of it.
3.2k words
4.26
56.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers

The referral that I got from the student employment service said I was to help out with a ladies luncheon. I would receive one hundred bucks for five to six hours work. I was to get there about 10:00 a.m. to set up tables and chairs, help a little in the kitchen, serve drinks and food, and clean up. I grabbed my helmet and jumped on my big two wheeler and headed out to the address they gave me.

Beth, the hostess, introduced her self when I arrived at the front door

“You must be Bill.” She remarked.

I confirmed her suspicions and she proceeded to tell me of my duties. She showed me around the kitchen and pool patio area where she wanted a table set up and seating for four. I found it difficult to keep my mind on her instruction as I followed her tight little butt around the patio. Beth was probably in her early thirties, about 5'6" short brown hair with the afore mentioned tight ass and a set of tits that you would want to smother your face in. To top that off she was wearing a short little pair of cut off jeans and a cut off T- shirt that just barely covered her firm little melons and had to venture a guess that she wasn’t wearing a bra by the firm little points that her nipples made against the material of her shirt. She lead me over to the pool house to show me where the tables and chairs were. The door must have been jammed from the moisture.

“It’s like this all the time” she said “you just have to know how to push on it.”

She gave it an extra push with her shoulder and her T-shirt rode up a little giving me a quick glimpse of the side of her creamy white breast. Just then she looked back at me starring and gave me a little smile. I tried to quickly look away, but it was too late, I was busted so to speak.

”I’m sorry” I said “I didn’t mean to stare.”

She just smiled “It’s nice to know that they are still worthy of a peek.”

Well at that point my tongue was so dry I couldn’t spit any words out so I just turned red.

“I think I should get started “ I finally chocked out.

And with that Beth turned and returned to the house. As I watched her go back into the house, I felt a stirring in my levis. Being a twenty-two-year-old college student, it didn’t take much encouragement to get things stirring.

When I finishing setting up the table and chairs, I returned to the kitchen where Beth was putting the finishing touches on lunch.

“There’s a bunch of wine in the fridge, why don’t you start by opening a couple of bottles. And pour me a glass while you’re at it.” She added.

As I was opening the bottles, Beth explained the group of ladies that were coming over were from her aerobics class. They had these luncheons monthly as reward for staying on the program and it was her turn to host the party. She continued to tell me that they all had husbands that made enough money that the ladies didn’t have to work and all they had to do was to look good.

“The hostess kind of gets the raw end of the stick” She explained. “Everyone gets a chance to relax and let their hair down a little and the hostess is stuck serving and pouring. So we decided that we would all chip in twenty-five bucks and have someone wait on us. It was my idea to get a young college guy.”

I poured her a glass and set it down on the counter in front of her.

“Thanks, you might as well pour a glass for yourself. We have a tendency to knock back a few bottles at these things, and you can’t be the only one not enjoying yourself.” She added.

I poured a glass for myself and remarked “

“Well it looks like your well stocked” referring to the six bottles of Chardonnay in the refrigerator.

As I took the first sip of wine, Beth was putting a large pot on the back lower rack of the dishwasher. As she bent over I could see smooth underside of both her breasts as the shirt fell away from her body.

“Your starring again” she said without even looking around.

She must have radar I thought.

“ I just . . . “

” Well what do you think of them?” Beth interrupted.

“Of what?”

“My breast, what do you think of them?”

Trying to hide my embarrassment from being caught. “they’re nice” .

“Nice, I was hopping they would rate better than nice”

“Well, maybe if I got a better look.”

Beth hesitated a couple of seconds then reach down to the hem of her T-shirt and with one motion pulled it over head. There I was starring at two perfectly shaped breasts with delicious hard little pink nipples pointing straight at me.

I could feel my pulse throbbing in my cock as she asked “What do you think now? .”

I didn’t know what type of game she was playing but, I sure as hell was enjoying it.

“I was wrong, they are spectacular”

She replied with a modest “Thank you”

“But” I continued “the true test is in their firmness.”

With that Beth took a step toward me as I reached out to stroke the soft underside of her breast with my fingers. The tension was incredible, my cock was at full erection and my breathing short and shallow. I slowly ran my thumb over her nipple causing Beth to take in a full deep breath. I think we were both a little startled when the doorbell rang.

“Our guests have arrived” she said.

Beth leaned toward me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and pressed the palm of her hand against my cock, then ran of to answer the door pulling her shirt back over head on the way.

The first two guest ere Jenae’ and Amy. The two could have been sisters. Both had shoulder length blond hair and bodies that were meant for speed. By being ”meant for speed,” I don’t mean flat. Both had nice size tits and other wise not any extra ounce of misplace fat. The ladies passed through the kitchen on their way to the patio grabbing a glass of wine on the way and running their eyes up and down my body seeming to pause a little longer on my still hard cock. This all seemed fair as I was checking them out in their shorts and tank tops. As they pass into the patio they glance at each other and gave each other a sly little smile.

The ladies were lounging around the patio soaking up the sun and dipping their legs in the pool, stripped down to their skimpy two-piece bathing suit that they were wearing under their shorts and tops. The wine was flowing freely already. We were just waiting for the last guest to arrive.

After about twenty minutes the front door opened and in walked Elaine. She was at least 5'9" Long brown hair to the middle of her back, wearing a red and white pok-a- dot sun dress. She grabbed a glass of wine on the way through stuck her head out the backdoor and greeted the group.

“Hi girls, sorry I’m late. Been here long?”

Jenae’ or was it Amy replied “bout two glasses”

“Then of got some catching up to do” and with that proceeded to down the glass in about four gulps. As she wiped the lasts few drop of wine from her lips she said “I’ll be right out, I’ve gotta get changed.”

She turned back toward me standing in the kitchen held out her glass “fill ‘er up”

As I put down the bottle, she grabbed me by the hand and lead me toward a bathroom off of the kitchen saying she might need a little help with the zipper on her dress. In the bathroom she closed the door behind us and turned her back to me while she pulled her hair over her shoulder out of the way.

“It can stick a little.” She said referring to the zipper.

I started to slowly pull the tab of the zipper reveling her warm tan skin. As I got to the middle of her back I could tell that she wasn’t wearing a bra and asked “Is that far enough?”

“No, I think you better take it all the way down. I don’t think I can reach it.”

With that I continued with the journey downward just past the small of her back at which point I could tell that Elaine wasn’t wearing any panties either.

With her dress hanging loosely from her shoulders she turned and handed me her glass of wine.

“Hold this a minute” and then she let the dress slip off her shoulders and stepped out of it and held it up to me, “and this too.”

Man, was I starting to like this job. Another beautiful lady, this time standing completely naked, in front of me. Large firm breasts with tan nipples about the size of quarters pointing out at me, and long legs rising up to meet at a small wisp of hair.


“I guess I should pee first before I slip into my suit” as she sat gently down on the toilet and I could hear a delicate stream of pee hit the water. “Oh, I hope I’m not grossing you out.” She said looking me strait in the eye.

“No, not at all.” I replied as she let her gaze drift downward to the bulge in my pants.

“No, I guess I’m not.”

She reached over and grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper off the roll and let her legs open wide, much wider then she had to, showing me all the petals her delicate little flower as she reached down to wipe herself.

Then she abruptly stood up, flushed, pulled her bathing suit out of her bag, slipped on the bottoms and pulled the top over head and turned to have me tie the string in the back.

As we walked out of the bathroom the other ladies were right outside and let out a big old laugh at our being caught in the act. I was stunned but, Elaine wasn’t affected in the least. She just walked on by and turned over her shoulder.

“Very helpful guy you have there Beth.”

Lunch was uneventful. The ladies talked, drank and ate, and continued to drink as they recessed to th pool area after lunch. The ladies lounged around the pool side, lathering on sun screening and soaking up the warmth from the sun. As the wine flowed so did the remainder of their inhibition dissolve. Amy stood and dove into the pool to cool off. When she emerged form the water, the thin material of her swim suit clung to her body like a second skin. I could see her nipples hardening through the material from the cool water meeting the warm air. Then she leaned back pointing her face up toward the sun reached back and pulled the string holding her top on and pulled it off. Looking over at me, she turned nonchalantly walked back to her deck chair and beckoned me over to refill her glass. As I was pouring the wine, I was mesmerized by the rising and falling of her breasts with each breath.

The other gals were not to be out done. Within a few seconds all had removed their tops, except for Elaine who had removed her bottoms as well. When I went over to top off Elaine’s glass, she hitched up one leg slightly to the side to give me yet another view of her treasures. With all these beautiful breasts and a lovely treasure box I could hardly contain my self. My cock had been continually hard for about two hours now. I had a plan in the back of my mind to try to sneak in the bathroom for a little relief.

Making sure that everyone’s glass was full I ducked inside and into the bathroom off of the kitchen. Locking the door behind me I dropped my pants, grabbed my dick and leaned up against the wall and proceeded with long slow strokes. I was starting to feel my tension start to release and was starting to stroke a little faster when the door burst open and Beth walked in.

“The lock on this door has really never latched. When I didn’t see you outside, I was wondering what you might be up to?”

My heart just about jumped out of my chest. Literally caught red handed.

“What’s a matter? All these beautiful tits and ass’s getting to you?”

“Shit! I just couldn’t help myself”

“Well get a hold of your self . . . well not really, just see if you can hold it together for a while longer.”

Beth marched me back out to the patio and announced to the group. “ I just caught young William here stroking his wood in the bathroom.”

“No wonder he’s been starring at my tits all afternoon.” Replied Amy, “I say if he wants to get paid he’s got to give us a peek at what he’s packing.”

The thought of exposing myself to these ladies was overwhelmingly exciting yet scared the hell out of me. It was obvious from their banter they were not going to take no for an answer.

I started to remove my shirt and pulled it up over my head. I slipped off my shoes and socks then proceeded to my pants. I could feel my dick wanting to jump out of my 501's as I popped the buttons. And since I don’t where any underwear it sprang right out as I dropped them to the ground and stepped out. No cat calls or whistles, just stares and smiles. Amy and Jenae’ started to rub themselves through their suits and then Jenae’ slipped her hand down under the waistband and started to finger her self. Elaine stuck her two middle fingers in her mouth and slowly withdrew them, opened her legs wide and inserted them inside her self.

What a rush!, standing completely naked outside in front of a group of ladies and watching them play with their selves. My healthy 6 inches was pointing at a forty-five degree angle toward the horizon. Beth started to walk toward me.

“I’ll bet he’s got quite a hair trigger on this pistol right now as she reached out to take a hold of my dick. Let’s see what it takes to fire it”

Beth grabbed t a bottle of sun screen and applied a generous amount to my shaft. Then set me down on the foot of the deck chair. She then applied an equally generous amount between her breast and laid a towel at my feet. Kneeling down between my legs, took a hold of my shaft and squeeze it between her breasts and began to fuck it. By the fourth stroke I could feel my cum starting to rise, by the sixth I could the muscles under my scrotum start to contract, and two strokes later I was erupting, send waves of nerve impulses through my body causing me to convulse in ecstacy. Two, three, four, five, six times I erupted each sending more pleasure through my dick to the rest of my body.

Beth stood up and picked up the towel and wiped the cum from her chest, face and hair. She pushed me back so I was now flat on my back on the deck chair. She then undid the snaps on her shorts and let them fall to the ground. Then proceeded to straddle the deck chair directly over my face.

Beth was clean shaven. Her labia was full and her lips were pulling apart and the hood of her clit was retracting. I had a full view of her moist opening to her vagina and her clit. As she started to lower herself, I could smell the sweet aroma of her excitement. When she lowered her self to within an inch of my face I reached out with my tongue and gently licked her, starting at her bum, moving slowly past her peri area over the opening to her vagina, between the folds of her labia to her clit. I repeated this three of four times, each time she jumped a little as I touched her clit. Then I just concentrated on swirling my tongue around her clit while she ground herself on my face.

While Beth was grinding away, I felt a sudden coldness on my dick. Elaine was dipping it into her wine, saying something about not liking the taste of sun screen. The sudden cold was causing some shrinkage action, but her warm mouth and tongue soon had things moving in the other direction. I was hard again within a minute and Elaine sat down on my cock guiding it into her moist tight vagina.

I was bucking and fucking, Beth on my face, Elaine on my cock. Beth started grinding harder and picking up the pace. Sensing she was about to get off I slid two fingers into her and let them slide in and out with her rhythm. Within seconds, she let loose with a gush of fluid that ran down my face and arm.

Elaine’s bumping and grinding started to pick up its pace. Her fluids just seemed to flow out of her. I could feel her liquids soaking my balls and dripping onto my asshole as she pumped away. As she started to cum the muscle of her vagina tightened around my cock and she let loose with a staccato series of orgasms that caused my second eruption of the afternoon.

Beth had rolled off of me and Elaine lay resting with her head on my shoulder with my cock still insider her. As my cock shrank, it pulled out on its own. Elaine got up and sat on the side of the deck chair. I finally struggled to lift myself up on my elbows. After sitting there a few seconds to stop my head from spinning I forced myself to stand and dove into the pool.

The rest of the afternoon we all sat around in a sort of post coital daze. Around four-thirty Beth rounded us up and ushered we out fearing that her husband would soon be home from work. The girls graciously cough up the hundred plus tips on my way out. The combination of sun, sex, and wine had taken its toll on me. I struggled to swing my leg over by bike and balance as I fired it up. I made it home without incident crawled into my apartment and slept till morning dreaming the night away about the day spent by the pool.

Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers