Lunch Lesson

Story Info
You enjoy a very romantic afternoon.
6.5k words
4.22
40.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You leave work at 11:30, a little nervous and excited. You get in your car and open the envelope you found under your keyboard. Inside is a hotel name and address on a scrap of paper and a hotel room key. You finger the key as you drive to the hotel. You have a two o'clock meeting and no one will miss you until then, you think as you pull into the parking lot of the hotel. The room is on the first floor in the front. As you turn the key in the door you feel a lump in your throat swell and your breath grows short.

The doorknob seems almost hot as you turn it and step into the dark room. The door shuts behind you, blocking most of the light and leaving the room in the soft glow of the blue screen on the television. On the counter you see another envelope, manila this time 8.5x11, with "open me first" scrawled across the top. You turn on the counter light and open the envelope. Inside you find two cigarettes, a lighter, and a note. So far so good you think as you breath your first relaxed breath.

The note reads: "Please remove all your clothing, take a short shower, and only put on the clothes you find hanging in the bathroom. There is wine in the fridge and a glass in the sink. Pour yourself a glass. When you are done meet me at the following address.". The note ends with a street address. You light a cigarette, open the fridge, and pour a glass of Zinfandel. After your first sip you feel your shoulders relax and take a deep breath.

Your curiosity is getting the better of you and you head for the bathroom to see what I would have you wear. Turning on the light in the bathroom reveals a dress hanging in the shower, a spaghetti-strap mid thigh length satin gown in deep blue-green slit up the side. There is also a pair of fine knit black silk thigh-highs.

Sitting on the counter in front of the sink is a pair of short black pumps. Next to the pumps lay a pair of black Chinese hair sticks with gold banding. The lack of underwear surprises you at first, you had half-expected only underwear, then looking at the dress again you think you can see why. You get undressed and move the dress and stockings to the counter. You hop in the shower to find rose petals blanketing the tub and a nice French milled soap in the soap tray. After your shower you dry off with a plush towel and put on the stockings, then the dress and shoes. The cool satin against your breasts and hardening nipples gives you the shivers. The stocking tops leave lines in the satin outlining the curve of your thighs and the ride of your hips.

You put your clothes in the shopping bag that was in the bathroom. Leaving the hotel you are shivering again and wishing you had drank a second glass of wine.

The ride to the address is short. As you enter the restaurant you notice how dark it is. It's a family run Italian place, each table is semi-private and lit by a candle in a red glass jar. You see my leather on the side of the booth and slide in across from me. I am smiling and when we catch eyes you can tell I am pleased.

"I ordered us some coffee and pastries" I say.

" you look quite dangerous, why don't you sit over here by me?"

you shrug "why not" , now you're smiling and you not quite sure why.

"very nice, now keep your hands under the table." I command.

I move the place setting over to you and then quite deliberately trace the outline of your breast through the silk, circling your nipple and sliding the fabric across it's tip. You open your mouth to say something and suck in a quick breath as I lightly pinch and twist your sensitive nipple.

"shh...you're safe...while you're here. there's only so much trouble we can get in, in a restaurant. " I say grinning.

My hand moved from your breast to your bare neck, and I begin to lightly trace the muscles with my fingernails.

"I can tell you followed the instructions I left." I say as I run my palm along the side of your thigh just above the stocking tops.

"you look stunning, how does it feel?"

you smile and mumble something under your breath ( your eyes are twinkling).

“Pardon miss?”

“It gives me the shivers, It’s almost like being naked in cool water”

“shivers?….hmm”

You hiss as I trace your bare neck and shoulders with ice from the water glass.

The ice melts slowly and rivulets of icy water race down your back to gather and run into the channel at the top of your soft cheeks. Soon the top of your ass and the channel that runs down are wet and chilled. You open your mouth to complain and I insert the ice and my fingertips into your mouth, saying “cool down and relax…” . while grinning ominously.

The waitress arrives while you are sucking on the ice and my fingers. She glances quickly away as I withdraw my fingers from your lips and run them down

your throat. She places the whipped cream topped coffee and canolies in front of us, stealing glances at your face and hardened nipples before she leaves without a word.

“you definitely put some steam in her day” I snicker.

You have started to blush lightly and the cool satin against your nipples seems to preoccupy your thoughts. You remember the look on the waitresses face, part

envy, part shock, she was definitely looking at your breasts.

You lick your lips and take a quick drink of water. As you raise the glass to your mouth you feel a sharp stinging tug on your left nipple which elicits a gasp

from your throat. And the glass splashes landing water on your shoulder to run down your collarbone and into your cleavage. You feel ticklish as the water runs

between your breasts and around your belly button. The water gathers in a small pool at the joining of your tightly clenched thighs. You glare back at me.

“Hey now, watch it!” you say a little louder than you like.

You look up to see the raven tressed waitress staring at you. “arghh” you sigh. Calmly looking into your eyes I say “You were told to keep your hands under the table. If you need something then ask for it, politely. Otherwise punishment is dealt swiftly”

You stare into my eyes trying to decide if you can go here with me. You are not scared or uncomfortable yet, just a little surprised and trying to re-valuate me. In my eyes you see the fascination I have for you that is always there if you let yourself see it. There is also something you are not used to seeing , a penetrating look that almost dares you to rebel or disagree and promises of the fun to follow.

On a whim you make your decision, “I am sorry..” you say glancing down at your hands in your lap.

“That’s better, now I don’t want you to feel that I don’t reward amicable behavior. So…”

I dip my finger into the whipped cream and bring it to your lips.

“lick , nibble gently. Never bite unless asked.”

You look over at me through lidded eyes and take my finger into your mouth , curling your tongue around my finger and drawing the cream back down your throat.

Slowly I withdraw my finger from the caress of your tongue, and trace along the base of your neck around to your ear, where I whisper “part your thighs and close your eyes”

Your eyes close and you slowly move your knees apart.

“Tilt your head back” you hear whispered.

You feel my fingers run up your neck and stop at your lips, you feel pressure against them as you feel the satin slide up the inside of your thighs. You open your lips ,and legs a little more, and feel the hard crust of a canoli push past your tongue, leaving a trail of sweet cream. With the canoli slowly filling your mouth, you feel fingers trace your upper thighs and that incredibly sensitive spot between your thighs and pubis. This area is still moist from the spilled water. You have started to lick the canoli shell almost unconsciously as my fingers tug on the little hairs around your full lips and massage the outsides of this tender flesh.

The canoli shell is removed from your mouth as fingers circle and apply pressure to a sensitive spot just above the joining of your lips. You almost moan

as the breath rushes out and you look directly in to the eyes of the waitress walking up. You gasp, push my hands away and sit up.

The waitress stares into your eyes as she says “I hope everything was to your satisfaction miss.”

“yes thank you” you reply and look away.

We pay the check and head out to the car, you’re not quite sure where the next stop on this trip is, but it’s only 12:40.

Fantasy

“That waitress was eyeing you something fierce. I think she was really enjoying your nipples. Which is good, because they are delicious nipples and they should be enjoyed, tortured, teased, twisted, tickled, and of course nibbled on.”

You just swallow and smile as you try and focus on driving. “yeah, tell me more.” You say.

“Well lets see. I remember you saying that they were sensitive and you liked them being teased. I also seem to remember you saying that the nipple clamps you had read about were something you didn’t want to try.”

“Oh No, they sound painful. I don’t think I’m up for that yet.” You say as you look over and smile.

You must know that if I had not already decided to set the clamps today that this statement would ensure it.

“That’s the beauty of it, It’s not whether you think your ready or not, it’s if I think you are.”

Your grip tightens on the wheel and you grind your thighs together, sending a short jolt of pleasure through your pelvis. Suddenly the memory of your thighs shaking while my tongue swirls around inside you and slowly drops into your bottom comes to mind. You hadn’t been ready for that either.

“…Punishment for that transgression shall be dealt shortly.” You hear as you blink away the vision of your twitching thighs. What are you being punished for? What was the transgression? Damn It . How can you argue if you didn’t hear what you did wrong. You shift uncomfortably in your seat, remembering the burning crisscross on your bottom the last time I punished you. Your softest sheets still burned that night, and it was only your third spanking.

As with any date with me you wonder if this will be the day you use the code words I gave you on our first date. Those words are your get out of jail free, your no explanation necessary free ticket out of the scene.

We pull into the motel parking lot. You still have not asked what you did wrong.

“ Go to the room. Take three steps in and go to your knees with your back to the open door. Wait there. “

You fidget with the key and cigarette as you head for the room. Entering you take the steps and kneel in the narrow area of floor between the bed and TV. Your cigarette lay forgotten in the ashtray on the chair by the door. The carpet is not well padded and your knees are already stinging.

You jump slightly as the blindfold drops down over your eyes. Your elbows are cinched together behind your back thrusting your chest forward and up.

Your head jerks backs as you exhale loudly. My fingers enter your mouth and slowly stretch it wider to take the rubber ball that is pushed between your teeth. The rubber is dusty tasting and bitter, and your jaw begins to ache as it adjusts to being stretched.

Suddenly you realize just how completely vulnerable you are with your breasts thrusting into the air and your sight and hands disabled. You couldn’t say the code words if you wanted to.

Your shoulders shake as you twist your head from side to side in the darkness. You try to speak around the gag and only mumblings come out. You shout into the gag and hear only mumblings, the futility is rapidly becoming apparent. You feel my hands grip your shoulders from behind. “Calm down , if you need to be freed you have only to make circles with your head”. You feel the fingers of my left hand wrap themselves in your hair, while my right hand encloses on your throat and I slowly roll your head in circles.”Remember that once you do this the date is over.” You nod trembling. You hear me move about , but are not sure where in the room I am. Then you feel your nipples tugged forward by my fingers clenching them through the satin. You moan into the gag and arch your shoulders still further. “Now I am going to give you a choice. I don’t do this often so choose well. Do you want the clamps put on one at a time or both at the same time. Nod once for one and twice for two.”

You shake your head from side to side and feel the clamps bear down on both nipples immediately. The pressure is pinching and your nipples begin to throb, but you notice the clamps are flat and have no teeth. You are panting heavily through your nose. You realize you have bitten into the rubber now and you right thigh is drenched with excitement. “Present yourself slave”. You know better than to take your time at this. You stand and bend over at the waist. Normally you would grab your ankles, but the elbow strap prevents this. You just try and balance yourself as you bend over.

A groan catches deep in your throat as you feel the cold gel covered finger enter your bottom. One knuckle enters……on past the second knuckle…..the finger pushes past your clamping muscles and reaches deep inside you. Just as quickly it is withdrawn and your bottom clamps down tightly feeling stretched and invaded, cool and empty. Now you feel the pressure of hard cool rubber pressed against your back door. “Now I want you to get used to this plug, as my slave you will be asked to wear it often. I want to hear this go in.” You feel the buckle on the back of your head release and the ball gag is pulled from your mouth. You inhale deeply as I push the plug in past the first ridge.

“Fast or slow?”

“Slow” you answer immediately.

The next ridge is as big around as the finger I just pulled out, and starts the familiar burn of stretching muscle. The third ridge must be as big around as a half dollar and you feel the base of the plug pressed snug against your bum.

You whistle as you inhale and exhale sharply. You hear the sound of leather being pulled from denim. You almost stand up as you realize I am taking off my belt. “You have been extremely naughty , and now punishment will be dealt.”

“wait…” you say.

Snap! I lay the belt across the backs of your thighs smashing against, but only stinging, your tender lips. Your back stiffens and your neck snaps back, as the next lash falls. This time the belt drops across your buns thrusting the plug deep inside you.

You moan and scream. Pleasured and beaten as you are. Several lashes later your eyes are tearing as you consider saying those words. The lashes stop and you feel the cool slickness of aloe vera being rubbed into your burning backside. The clamps are removed from your nipples, almost forgotten, now the blood rushes back in and the stinging drives away any thought of your crimson bottom. I rub them and slowly the stinging becomes a not unpleasant hot throbbing in the center of both breasts. You are untied and the dress is pulled over your head. Lastly the blindfold is removed.

The room has somehow changed. The bed is now covered in petals and the nightstand holds glasses of white wine and fruit. The drapes are drawn and the filtered sunlight leaves everything in an early summer haze.

”Lay down on your stomach, relax…”, you hear me whisper.

The pillows are scented with lavender oil. The cool cotton sheets are little rough against your nipples. Your squirming to get comfortable has got you biting your lip. You know that in your next shower your breasts will relive every pinch and slap as the hot water beats against them.

Your attention quickly returns to your bottom as you feel warm oil worked into your thighs, cheeks, and lower back. These not so gentle ministrations still serve to soothe your burning backside and thighs. The incessant aching of your stretched bottom now seems to be the only pain your body has to focus on. I must have guessed this you think, as I tap gently on the round end of the thick rubber. Your thighs twitch and your throaty groans begin again as I continue the rhythmic tapping. The muscles in your back begin to tense as your neck arches lifting your head back away from the pillow. The force of the tapping increases and you suddenly begin to feel impaled, as if you are being nailed to the bed. You have unconsciously pulled your knees up, spreading your thighs and raising your bottom to meet the thrusts. It feels like you have been denied release for hours. Thoughts come in short bursts:

“This should not feel this good.”

“I can’t believe I am begging for this.”

“Please don’t stop, do anything but stop.”

You feel your breath grow short, your fingers curl entwined in the sheet. Your hips snap up to meet my palm slapping at the hard rubber, driving it deeper into you. As your hips come down on the sheet you grind yourself against the mattress, sending quick shocks into your womb.

My arm encircles your waist, stopping you short of fulfillment holding you inches above the bed. Your hips continue to spasm begging for that next slap, for contac1`t of any kind.

After a minute of holding you suspended I slowly roll you over. My eyes lock yours and I appear to inhale your shortened breath. You wince as your buttocks settle on the cool sheet. You see the pleasure in my eyes.

Crimson petals lay in patterns across your skin, a tribute to the leopard. Your body is taut, stretched like a mandolin string, a dragged fingernail sets off a symphony of gasps and muscle twitches. You watch through glazed eyes as I pull 2 cubes of ice from the bucket chilling the wine. You might have thought to jump, or at least be startled, but by now your sensitive skin is in overload. The ice only serves to cool the burning sensation covering your thighs. As I drag the ice up the inside of your thighs the melting streams of icy cold water run down the crease of your thighs, tickling. A chill starts just below your buttocks and send shivers along your spine. You hear my chuckles as your ass lifts off the sheet and I slip the cube inside you.

You gag on the air you inhale as my fingers hunt for the melting cube. You feel it rub against your cervix, a feeling almost to intense to handle. Your body jerks and you yelp, thrusting your hips out in an attempt to dislodge the cube. I hold it fast against your cervix, speaking calmly as you thrash about.

“Settle down or when this melts I’ll get a pair. One for here and the other for there.”. You feel me slap the plug still seated firmly in your bottom.

“More ” you demand in a soft pleading voice.

“Did you ask me for something, sweet girl?” as I say this my hand clenches the round end of the plug and slowly twists to the right while pushing it in still deeper. The fine sheen of sweat and melted ice reflects the soft filtered light, a picture perfect moment in black and white.

“Raise your hips” you hear me command.

You turn your head and look into the lens. Your hair falls around the back of your neck and along your cheek. Your left hand lies under your other cheek supporting your head. Your eyes are wet and pouting. My lens follows the curve of your neck to your shoulder, then down to the swell of your breast pressing into the sheet. Your side outlines a few ribs and then curves deliciously up to meet your hips, which tremble floating in the air. Shadows play across the dimple at the base of your spine. The light lovingly caresses the welts and redness I laid upon your cheeks earlier. The bulb of thick rubber separates your cheeks contrasting their soft white curves. Dew glistening on your slightly parted lips reminds me of Austrian crystal. I can’t help but reach out and tug sharply on some of that soft hair encircling the top of your mound. You see it in my eyes before you feel it. You mouth drops open and a low moan rolls out. I grin a little in surprise. Earlier today you would have yelped or gasped in surprise and pain, this moan was definitely a pleasure release. Slowly the bar is raised and your boundaries recede.

12