Lunch Monday and Thursdays

Story Info
Neighbors finally explore their bisexual desire. MMF
5.8k words
4.63
83.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1mbibry
1mbibry
777 Followers

"Happy Halloween!" I proclaimed as I entered the home we always referred to as the Halloween House.

For many years I'd brought my kids and their friends by the van load to this home early on Halloween night. The house and the acre or so of property surrounding it was decorated like a Disney Halloween set and it got bigger and better every year. In addition to that Jim, the homeowner and party-master, always gave the kids a full sized candy bar and the parents a beer or a glass of wine. We were usually there for a half hour or so looking at the decorations before heading back to the streets to let the kids fill their candy bags. It had been my one mandatory stop for 18 Halloweens in a row.

"Welcome Captain!" Jim replied walking quickly towards the door to greet me.

"Where's the Kids?" He said with a puzzled look on his face...

"They're all grown up" I responded looking down "but you've become a habit that I just can't break."

Jim reached out his hand and shook mine vigorously. Then he folded his middle finger in and tickled the palm of my hand with it. This was actually something he'd done every year, but in the past we were surrounded by kids so I always just shined it on and went about enjoying the Halloween festivities.

He continued to stroke my palm long after we'd stopped actually shaking hands.

I pulled him close and whispered in his ear "You know, some people might think you were offering something more than candy and a drink when you do that..."

"Maybe I am." He responded out loud. A wicked smile came over his bearded face.

I quickly scanned my surroundings to be sure nobody else would hear me. Then I said "Well I'm interested if you're really offering, we just have to be discreet."

The moment it was out of my mouth I felt panic begin to set in. I only had the courage to make that statement because his hand-shake escapade had stimulated my libido and triggered the beginnings of a hard-on. I'd let down my guard. Now as I shook with fear I could only hope he really meant what I thought that signal meant...

"Hey there!" a cheerful female voice chimed out. It was Jim's wife Misty and she was just what I needed right then to snap me back from my inner terror.

We shared a quick hug and she invited me to join her and Jim in the living room for a while.

"My sister wants to greet the trick or treaters for a while and you always have to run off with your van-load of ghosts and goblins. It's about time we sat down and got to know each other." she said as she took me by the hand leading me to the living room...

I felt uncomfortable as I took a seat on the couch. Misty sat on the end chair next to my end of the couch. Jim followed a moment later with three cold beers. He handed one to Misty and one to me. He then took his place on the couch right next to me.

After a moment Misty leaned over with her elbow resting on the end table, hand on her cheek... "I sense my husband is making you nervous." She quietly said, then took a sip of her beer.

I didn't know how to react or what to say so there was a pause.

"You know we're not trying to pressure you Captain, we're just trying to seduce you..." she said as the same smile Jim had earlier spread across her pretty face.

Suddenly I felt my fears melt away "I'm certainly interested " I said.

Misty continued in a soft, seductive voice "Jim is bi-curious. Has been for as long as we've been together. A few years ago I agreed to bring a third into our bedroom if we found a man we both wanted to share. You Captain, are the only man Jim and I have agreed on. He's waited years to satisfy his curiosity."

Jim began to slowly rub my back and caress my neck as I spoke with Misty. He remained silent as she continued to explain the offer they were proposing.

"Jim and I talked about approaching you a couple of years ago, but you still had kids at home and you didn't seem interested. So we just left it alone."

The conversation paused again. I thought this was probably where I should put in my 2 cents worth and let them know where I weighed in.

"I too have been bi-curious for as long as I can recall. My wife however would not be as cooperative as you are Misty. That's why I tend to keep my guard up...until tonight."

I turned and looked Jim right in the eyes.

"You're a brave soul Jim. I could never initiate a romantic gesture to another man. Kudos to you Jim, for your courage."

I took a long drink of my beer.

Misty raised her bottle and Jim and I followed suit.

"Here's to new adventures, and the courage to experience them!" Misty toasted.

"Here here!" Jim and I said in unison.

We all sat back and took a deep breath. It was all out there and we were all in. What an interesting turn of events...

I suddenly remembered my wife was home waiting for me. I had promised her a candy bar...

"Why don't you come over for lunch tomorrow Captain." Jim ordered.

"I'll be here at 11 o'clock. I honestly can't wait."

I gave Misty a hug, a much more friendly hug than earlier, as I rose to my feet.

Jim took ahold of my shoulders and turned me towards him. I took him below his armpits and brought our bodies together for a hug. A hug that quickly became intimate as we both felt each other's hard-ons collide. Oh god. What a rush it is the first time you feel another man's arousal.

I woke up early as usual the next morning. All I could think about was meeting Jim and Misty for lunch. My mind was spinning with thoughts of what might happen. One thing that I was sure of was that I was stepping far out of my comfort zone by allowing this to proceed. On one hand I felt guilty knowing that I was about to cheat on my wife. She's pretty and very sweet to me so she definitely doesn't deserve to be hurt. At the same time though, I've experienced years sexual frustration. My wife believes that being intimate three times a month, missionary style, is a healthy sex life... I strongly disagree. I have an opportunity here to fulfill one of my greatest and most frequent fantasies — and I'm not inclined to let this chance pass by.

At breakfast my wife asked what I had planned for the day. I told her I had a lunch meeting with clients that would probably take all afternoon, but I had nothing scheduled for this morning so I'd probably just work at home and make sure I got myself prepared for my meeting.

As soon as she headed out the door, I drew a hot bath and began "preparing for my meeting."

I soaked in the hot water for a while. I was just letting my thoughts run wild. I was wondering what Jim and Misty would look like naked. I wondered what they'd think of me naked. After all, we're all in our sixties now. Jim and I both have "dad bods" but Misty is still very youthful looking. My thoughts alternate between my desire to experience the physical love of another man and all of the possibilities that entails, and the thought of making love with a woman other than my wife...

While my thoughts raged on I started to prepare my body for events that I only hoped could happen. I washed my cock so thoroughly that I almost came. Then I took a razor to the areas behind my ball sack and on back to my anus. If I got the chance to offer it to Jim I wanted to be pretty for him! Then I gave myself a thorough flushing of my insides and inserted some lube deep inside — just in case!

It was nearly 11 so I got out of the bathroom and got myself dressed. "I'll finally get to show someone my thong" I thought to myself as I stepped into my beautiful piece of lingerie (a thong I'd purchased years earlier in an attempt to impress my wife... fail.)

Then I headed out to the kitchen for a snack. I didn't figure we'd really be having much lunch so I grabbed a banana. As I peeled it my mind went directly to a dark place...I decided I'd like to practice for Jim by taking this banana whole...

I drove slowly up the street towards Jim and Misty's house. A thought flashed across my mind, a thought of turning and running, I knew that if I made it to their driveway there would be no turning back.

"Am I really ready to become gay?" I asked myself. "You're not gay. You're bisexual. You always have been. Now man up." I answered myself sternly.

I turned into their driveway and saw Jim working on putting away the decorations.

He saw me too... no turning back now.

I turned off the car and took a deep breath. Jim had stopped what he was doing and was at my car opening the door for me. I felt a twinge of panic as I knew there was no time to allow my budding woody to calm down. I feared it would be prominently displaying itself when I stepped out of the car. I was right.

My thong cupped my balls but failed to completely constrain my hardening cock and my khakis really didn't provide adequate back up. I stepped out of my car and stood face to face with the man I hoped to be making love with a short time from now. That thought alone caused my boner to become blatantly obvious.

"Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" Jim said with a chuckle.

"Well at least I know where that banana went now, anyway." I responded with a blush and a smile.

Jim moved to shut my door and nonchalantly grasped my swollen package, giving it a quick squeeze before he began to walk back to his pile of Halloween decorations.

"Misty's inside waiting to prepare our lunch. Why don't you go on in and give her a hand." He called back to me.

Inside Misty was waiting for me. Her eyes lit up and greeted me with a smile. Then she brought herself close, rose up on her tip-toes and we shared one of the most passionate kisses I've ever been a part of. By now my hard-on had relaxed some, but I was obviously still engorged. Misty gave my cock and balls a squeeze and let out a soft coo, like a dove, expressing her approval.

"I think we picked the right man." she said. Then she kissed me hard.

Misty was a petite woman but with almost disproportionately large breasts. As I said before, her face was very pleasant on the eyes. Her eyes were brown and her hair was long salt and pepper curls.

"Let's go up and get you prepared for Jim." she said as she took my hand and lead me upstairs.

She wore a short red dress with a tight top but a pleated skirt. Her feet were bare and her legs were smooth and toned. Beautiful. As we headed up the stairs she got ahead of me and I couldn't help but observe that I was not the only one wearing a thong today.

The bedroom was enormous. Jim was a builder and this was his masterpiece, built for his and Misty's enjoyment. There were many custom features throughout the home but nothing surpassed the master suite. High ceilings and large windows, his and hers walk-in closets, his and hers bathrooms and built-ins for drawers and entertainment center.

Along the wall opposite their bed, under a row of windows that looked out over the deck, was a huge jetted tub.

"Oh my god" I said. "I'd have been here years ago if I knew you had a tub like that!"

Misty smiled. "We'll get to that soon enough."

Misty sat on the end of the bed, crossed her legs and began to look at me thoughtfully.

"Take off your clothes Captain. I want to see what I'm working with here."

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that. First I was being "prepared for Jim" and now Misty's contemplating what she's "working with." I was a little confused as to where this might be going, but I was so horny and excited — I didn't really plan to resist no matter what.

I began to unbutton my shirt. As I exposed my torso and then my entire upper body I heard another soft coo from Misty. I tossed my shirt onto a chair near the bed. Misty stood up, brought herself close and began moving her open hands all about my torso and chest.

"Ohhhh, this will do nicely" she said as she squeezed my breasts and gave my nipples a playful twist.

We kissed again. Another passionate embrace with this beautiful woman. All I could think about was how much I wanted to fuck her right now... She brought her hands down and unbuckled my belt. Then she kissed me again and went back to sitting cross legged on the bed.

"Alright. Let's get back to preparing our little playmate." she said "show me what you've got big boy!"

I do have a cock that makes me proud, it's not porn-star sized but it's a solid seven inches and thick. It's cut, veiny and has a pronounced head. I wasn't afraid to show it off...

I slow lowered my pants exposing my thong to another person (other than my wife who had shown no appreciation for it...) for the first time.

"Oh my!" Misty exclaimed. "Look what we have here! Turn around and let me see all of you!"

As I turned she said she wished she had some $20 bills. She stopped me with my backside close to her face. I began to feel her breath on my ass cheeks. She cooed again as she ran her hands around my ass cheeks an ran a finger under my thong. She ran that finger all the way to my freshly shaven rosebud. She circled my hole with her finger, brought it back to her mouth to wet it, and then proceeded to insert her wet finger into my ass just a little. Now it was me who was cooing... She continued for a moment and then began to turn me around again.

As my thong covered cock approached her beautiful face I was hoping she'd strip me and suck me right now!

My thong displayed my hard-on completely, not much left for her imagination. I was now developing a pronounced wet spot and Misty couldn't resist giving it a taste through the thin fabric.

"Captain, you've prepared yourself well for this adventure. You're clean and sexy. I think we're presentable. We'll keep your thong on and let Jim see you."

"Jim honey!" she called out. "Your 'lunch' is ready!"

After what seemed like an eternity I heard the sound of Jim's boots coming up the stairs. Slowly the door opened and there he stood. Looking at me in just my thong.

Jim was about 5'10" with a stalky build, a few inches shorter than myself. He still had a full head of salt and pepper hair and a full beard to match. He wasn't exactly what I'd always dreamed about physically but I still found the sight of him attractive. I really wanted us all to be naked right now!

"You've been wanting to taste a man, Honey. Now's your chance!" Misty said as she offered me to her husband. "He's even complete with a little appetizer sauce for you to taste." She continued as she gestured towards my wet spot, urging him to come closer.

Jim came close. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment. It was instantly clear that we were both hell-bent on making this happen. This was new to both of us but it didn't appear now that we'd need a road map.

I inhaled deeply as Jim reached out and began touching my body. My cock responded enthusiastically. My wet spot grew, as did the girth of my cock. Jim now had his hands on my breasts, kneading them and pinching my nipples. (God that makes me hot!) He slowly moved his hands to my butt and grasped my cheeks pulling me close.

I could smell his manliness as our bodies began to press together. I could feel my cock pressing against his. I could feel his hardness and I knew he was pleased.

He grasped my cock and balls and began to caress them as he moved up to kiss me.

Misty let out a gasp of joy as my lips met her husbands lips. "Oh god this is hot!" she exclaimed as her hand disappeared under her skirt.

I could smell Jim's essence as our mouths met. I could taste him as our lips parted and our tongues began to explore. I felt his beard against my face and our mustaches tickled our lips.

I caressed his head, running my fingers through his hair as I absorbed all of this moment. I found that I was attracted to all of this...the smells, the facial hair, the kissing (something I never imagined I'd enjoy with another man...) I was intoxicated by these feelings beyond my wildest dreams.

Our kiss slowly ended as Jim pulled his head back. He continued to pull our hips together as he grasped my butt cheeks. Our hardening cocks pressed firmly between us. I inhaled again deeply as I took his face in my hands and pulled him back for another kiss. I felt his hands rise up from my buttocks, he felt around my ass with one hand, he followed my g-string down to my anus and applied enough pressure to open my backside just a bit.

God his fingers felt good as they teased my taint.

His other hand simultaneously caressed my upper back. We continued to kiss passionately. My cock continued to become wetter and I could feel Jim's hardness straining against his jeans. I knew he must be getting wet himself by now. My thoughts turned to my desire to taste him. I brought my hands to his chest and pressed to separate our bodies.

I pulled my lips off of his and looked down at Jim's still clothed body.

"May I help you remove your cloths Jim?" I asked softly.

He brought his hands back to my chest and tickled and squeezed my nipples, massaging my breasts as I began to unbutton his shirt. Once unbuttoned I peeled his shirt back over his shoulders, pulling it out of his pants and tossing it onto the floor behind him.

I kissed him once again as I grasped his breasts. I moved quickly down to his left nipple and took it into my mouth.

I heard a gasp from both Jim and Misty as I suckled and squeezed.

I reached down and began to unbuckle his belt, continuing my suckling.

Just as I released his belt Jim stepped back and out of my reach.

"I think we might be getting ahead of ourselves." He said. "Just give me a minute to look at my beautiful prize here." He said as he took another step back.

He stared at my thong examining my oozing package thoroughly. "That is quite a bit of man-cream you've got dripping out of your beautiful meat there Captain. I'm glad you're enjoying this so much." He said with a smile. His deep voice echoed as he spoke. He grasped my package and fondled me for a moment, then rubbed his middle finger around my slippery wet spot.

"Turn around. Let's see what else I might like."

I turned slowly. I looked down on the bed as I stood at the foot. Misty now had her skirt pulled up and her hand was feverishly massaging her now sopping pussy. Jim was behind me and I felt like he was performing an inspection. I hoped to god he liked what he saw. He massaged and caressed my ass and played with my thong for a few minutes. Then I felt nothing.

As I stood nearly naked, between the two beautiful people that I was hoping to pleasure, time seemed to stand still. I could still smell the manly essence of Jim, but now as Misty came into heat I could smell the distinct female pheromones emanating into the room as she masturbated in front of me. I feared at that moment that I might cum without even touching my lovers.

Suddenly I heard a splashing and turned to see Jim's clothes on the floor and Jim entering the tub.

"Come on in lovers! The water's fine" he said as he turned on the jets.

"Not so fast!" Misty commanded as she stepped off the bed.

She positioned herself in front of me between myself and the soaking tub where Jim was now lounging seductively. She dropped to her knees and removed my thong. My cock sprang up and threw a strand of pre-cum across her face. She instantly engulfed my entire cock.

"God, she is amazing! " I thought to myself as I let out a deep moan of appreciation.

Misty grasped the base of my cock as she pulled it out of her mouth. She then lead me by my cock into the tub and thrust my cock into her husband's face.

"Here you go Jim. He tastes wonderful. Now let's see if you can actually do what you've been talking about all these years."

I stood in the tub, my legs straddling Jim's body and my rigid cock pointing straight at Jim's lips. Misty slipped out of her dress and panties and snuggled up close to her husband in the water.

"Come on Honey, let me see you swallow the Captain." She said encouragingly. "Take our boyfriend in your mouth Jim. You know you want to. Look at his perfect penis, and wait 'til you taste his delicious cream" she continued. She then grasped the base of my cock and proceeded to milk a droplet of pre-com out of my throbbing meat. She waggled my dick in front of Jim's eyes and then again brought me to Jim's lips.

1mbibry
1mbibry
777 Followers
12