Lunch with Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers

Mel turned back to her work and began licking Ronnie's pussy. With her left hand rubbing Ronnie's ass she popped a finger tip into the hole. Ronnie jumped and pushed back against Mel's face. The two were getting worked up again quickly, and so was I.

Mel turned from her spot and ran to her purse. Ronnie watched her go, looked at me, looked at my cock, and gave me a wicked grin.

"He's getting bigger!" She yelled to Mel who was lumbering back to the bed with a giant purple double ended dildo.

Mel looked at me, looked at my cock and grinned in approval. She positioned herself in front of Ronnie, spat on one end of the dildo and slowly impaled Ronnie with it. This was getting really interesting, so I moved to the bed to get a closer view.

Mel looked up at me and grinned. She grabbed my cock and squeezed it really hard. That time it hurt.

She took the other end of the dildo and popped it into her own pussy and moved in close to Ronnie so that their pussies were rubbing together. And then they start gyrating. Each moved together in a coordinated dance, both enjoying the sensations from the rubbing of their pussies and the stabbing of the purple dildo. They went on for minutes. I was dumbfounded watching them. Each chirped out a small high pitched squeak as they come together.

Mel looked to me. Grabbed my cock, and announced, "I can't leave before I have this in me one more time!"

She grabbed me by the arm and pushed me on my back. My cock was sticking out at full mast. She pulled it away from my torso and kneeled down over it. It slid in easily into the hot gaping hole. She slowly started to grind. Ronnie moved over and kissed Mel, holding her head in her hands. She looked down at me and smiled, then lowered her pussy over my face. "Holy shit is right!" I thought as I echoed the pizza boy's exclamation.

I was enveloped in Ronnie's pussy. It was drooling in my mouth, and I could feel her weight shift forward. She and Mel were making out and the thought of it made my cock jump. Mel ground a little harder. Ronnie scooted back so that her anus was riding on my nose. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, my hands grasped for those incredible tits. I was sure she was getting close when she popped up.

"SWITCH!" Ronnie yelled and she traded places with Mel.

Ronnie was already on my cock, while Mel was at my side. She kissed me long and hard. I wanted to kiss her forever. She sensed the emotional contact in our kiss and jumped up, lifted her leg, and squatted down over my face. She and Ronnie kissed some more and I felt Ronnie turn around over my cock. She bent down and grabbed my ankles, and with reckless abandon ground her pussy into my cock. It folded back with the pressure. Mel ground her pussy into my face. I sucked as much of the fluid in as I could.

Ronnie began panting and screaming. This was her most intense orgasm of the day and she was loving every inch of it. She collapsed on my legs. Mel rubbed her back.

Moments later Ronnie climbed off, came to our side and said, "I want to watch you two make love again. It was so beautiful. Do it for me, OK!?"

Mel climbed off my face, kissed her friend long and hard, then laid down on top of me. She guided my cock into her pussy and began rocking and grinding. Ronnie was sitting on the bed next to us, rubbing us as we worked together. Mel wrapped her arms around me and rolled me over on top of her. Ronnie had to jump out of the way. I took her face in my hands and kiss her passionately. Our lips never left each other. We ground and fucked each other, our breaths getting deeper and faster. Our lips never left each other. She started to pant in my mouth. I took in her every breath. She grunted and pushed her ass in the air. I pushed back with every inch of my cock. Our lips never left each other. We panted and came and panted and came, our bodies and breath and fluids running together.

Ronnie applauded and jumped on my back. "You two are so incredible!" She screamed.

Mel whispered in my mouth. "I think I love you."

I kissed her deep.

"Me too.." I returned.

We climbed off the bed and headed for the shower. Somehow we all fit. Sharing the water stream, we took turns rubbing each other, then toweling each other off.

Mel and Ronnie put on their clothes. Somehow I got mine on too. My pants and shirt wrinkled from lying on the floor. We threw the spent towels in a pile and headed for the door. Mel grabbed me before it opened and threw her face into mine.

"Thank You!" She said.

I kissed her back, not knowing how to respond other than to pin her against the wall and press my body into hers.

Ronnie looked at her phone to see the time and said, "Wow, I need to get back to work!"

I let Mel go and we all headed out to the car.

In the car, Ronnie navigated her ipod to her favorite song. She and Mel danced and bounced and sang like teenagers as we headed back to real life.

Mel piloted the car back into the bar parking lot where she picked me up. Ronnie let me out and I stuck my head back through the window.

"Thank you girls!" I said in an overly serious tone.

Mel gave me a grin bigger than the first one and yelled, "Thanks for lunch! See you next Tuesday?"

"Fuck Yeah!" I smiled looking at Ronnie, too embarrassed to face Mel.

The two hurriedly drove off.

We had lunch a few more times. Ronnie was the first to stop coming. She told me it was just life and marriage and she wanted to focus on her husband again. She told Mel that it was because she started to feel like a third wheel.

Mel and I finally had to stop seeing each other all together. "The torture was too great," She told me the last time. "I can't do this anymore. The guilt is too much. I love you and I always will, but I love my husband and can't afford to hurt him."

It has been several years since she cut it off, and I'm still fucked up over it.

NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers
12