Lunch with My Sister-in-Law

Story Info
Things heat up unexpectedly when Brittany stops over.
1.7k words
4.25
115k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fair warning: this episode in my wife and my unique sex life does not necessarily have the satisfying climax that the others do. Attempting to have an extraordinary experience in the middle of the day, even on the weekend, isn't always going to lead itself to that perfect ending you see in porn. Respectfully move on to a different story and spare me your complaints if that's what you're looking for. Real life doesn't always work out like porn.

*****

This short event was still exhilarating enough to lend itself to being told, in my opinion. Coincidentally, it occurred shortly after a conversation I had with a friend at breakfast that will play itself out in another story to be written soon (we hope), but for now I will focus on the afternoon that followed. After breakfast, I went for a jog and then worked out at home. Ann, my mid-30s Italian hotwife, and I had recently began a regular exercise schedule to both keep each other accountable with fitness as well as keep ourselves physically attractive for each other. At the end of my workout, my beautiful wife of more than three years came down to check on me and to tell me that her sister Brittany was coming over for lunch. It was this same Brittany that opened the door a year ago to the exciting sex life we enjoy now. That was when Brittany joined us for our first dive into group sex right in our own living room.

After the workout, we cleaned up, and Ann prepared lunch while I took care of our young daughter. It was an ordinary, lazy Saturday. I never anticipated what was about to happen. The only reason Brittany was coming over in the first place was because her husband was doing work in the house, and it was better for her to just get out of his way.

Brittany arrived a little before 1:30. Fiercely devoted to Ann, I still always had a little, innocent attraction to her younger sister. It had led to two threesomes involving my sister-in-law, only one of which I actually penetrated her, and two spouse swaps, since there existed the same cross attraction between Ann and Brittany's husband Jack. Brittany wasn't very dolled up today, just like Ann and me, but both girls still looked great in their jogging pants. You could tell they were sisters just by their terrific asses - as well as their perfect racks.

We ate and then hung out. Aunt Brittany played with the toddler for a bit, tiring her out for nap time. We put the kid down, and she went right to sleep, giving us some time to relax. I had been cleaning up the kitchen while the girls hung out, so there was nothing that needed to be done right that minute. Ann and Brittany began to chat about our new commitment to our workout routine, and Brittany commented that the results were definitely showing on Ann. No doubt they were. Ann had boasted a terrific body since the day I met her. Still, having a baby takes its toll on the female body. In recent months, however, but seemingly overnight to me, Ann had gotten back to her slender, tight pre-pregnancy frame.

Brittany complimented my wife's ass, giving it a slap while grinning ear to ear. I could tell the girls were starting to get playful, so with my hopes up I got closer to them, sitting down on the couch just as Brittany knelt behind my wife and suddenly yanked her pants down. Ann gasped and laughed, and Brittany leaned in and licked my wife's ass cheek.

"I like where this is going!" I said, letting the ladies know I was watching. I also wanted to encourage them to continue. I made no effort to hide the bulge in my pants.

"We can't do this now!" Ann's mouth said, but her facial expression said another. It didn't deter Brittany from pulling Ann's pants down to her ankles. With no further protest, Ann sat down on the floor and allowed her little sister to remove those pants completely. Brittany then loosened her hair and removed her hoodie, revealing a tight tank top underneath that really flattered her ample breasts. I was really into this now.

Brittany leaned forward, pulling my wife's panties aside, Ann now reclining back on her elbows and spreading her legs so her sister could play with her for a little bit. I could no longer restrain my arousal and had pushed the waistband of my sweatpants away so that I could stroke my dick as I watched these two gorgeous sisters act like they were sharing a room in college. After massaging Ann's pussy with her finger for a minute, Brittany decided to remove the panties altogether and then lean all the way in for a taste.

Ann moaned, and I think I did too. I didn't take this moment for granted. Very few husbands got to do and see what I had in the past year, and I'm sure the number of living men who have watched his wife while her sister went down on her could be counted on one hand. As Brittany held her sister's legs apart and slid her tongue back and forth inside my wife's wet twat, Ann looked over at me, her shoulder-length hair shifting toward the floor as those beautiful, deep brown eyes looked lovingly at me. "Fuck her if you want," she said as almost a sigh, lost in delight as her own sister pleasured her. As always, I was more turned on by Ann than anything, but I wasn't going to refuse a rare opportunity to plug her hot sister either. I got up from the couch, took my pants off and kneeled behind Brittany, who was still playing with her sister's pussy. I wrapped my fingers around both Brittany's jogging pants and underlying panties and pulled the clothes down to her knees, revealing that sexy ass that matched her sister's. Brittany shifted her legs, turning her gaze from Ann only to grin at me as she assisted me in getting the pants off. Once that was out of the way, Brittany went back to eating Ann's pussy and spread her legs, giving me plenty of room to slip in and insert my rock-hard cock.

Ann's pussy will always be my favorite. Brittany's is my second. I groaned with pleasure as my manhood sank into Brittany's wet folds for the fourth time in the past year - and ever. I put my hands on her hips and began to thrust in and out of her. She was short, so I didn't have far to look as she ate out my wife, who writhed with pleasure on the floor. I realized the whole thing was so impulsive that all three of us were still wearing shirts, just no pants.

I pumped in and out of Brittany, seizing the moment, knowing there was no guarantee of this situation again. As I fucked my sister-in-law from behind, my wife lifted her legs in the air, spreading them wide to give me as hot a view as she could manage. After a few minutes of this position, I suggested we try another arrangement. The girls relaxed and giggled, agreeing with me and beginning to pull away from each other. Just as I pulled out of Brittany, however, the kid began to cry at the other end of the house. Notorious for not taking good naps, our daughter had just put the brakes on our threesome.

We all quickly put our pants on, part-amused, part-frustrated, all turned on. We needed to shut it down, though, and come back to earth. We decided to all go for a walk together instead, which was still fun, though not nearly as fun as what we had stumbled into moments before. Perhaps we would get another chance on a later date.

Later that day, after Brittany had gone home, she invited Ann for a night out with her and her husband. She didn't say it specifically, but we imagined it was for a threesome of their own, which they had done with Ann a couple times before-since I met them all, anyway. Ann declined, choosing rather to stay home with me so we could satisfy each other after not being able to finish earlier. What ensued was hot sex on the floor in the living room, picking up where we left off that afternoon, only without Brittany. This time, all the clothes came off quickly, and just a quick blowjob and some sexy dance moves from Ann proceeded my laying her on her back and pounding her pussy while her legs wrapped around me.

This time there was no disruption or distraction. We could always count on our kid's sleeping at night, even if the naps were far from reliable. And she was still young enough where we could have noisy sex in the house without its being weird.

I fucked Ann hard and deep until I made her cum. Then I straightened my back, held her legs against my chest, resting her ankles on my shoulders, and then leaned forward and drove deep into her again, working up to my own orgasm. Right before I came, I put both hands on my wife's lovely tits and nailed her as hard as I could. She said I looked really hot fucking her like that, and I told her it couldn't be hotter than what I was looking at right then. At last, I pulled out, called out her name and showered her with cum, which streaked perfectly across her boobs and stomach in an erotic spectacle. Only a little got on the blanket beneath her, leaving almost none of it to waste.

We agreed that we salvaged our interrupted afternoon session pretty well with that fun time we had just enjoyed. I told her it was too bad Brittany couldn't have finished what she started. Ann replied by saying that I would eventually have plenty of chances with Brittany. Perhaps another threesome was in the cards in the near future. Regardless, I didn't need it. A lot of husbands will say they have the best wife. When I say it, it's the truth.