Lunchtime Abduction

Story Info
When a lunch break turns into much more.
5.4k words
4.28
39.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys! Going to lunch! Anyone need anything while I am out?" I said as I locked my computer and reached for my purse.

"Just a better parking space!" shouted Mark.

"Tell me about it. I had to park three blocks down behind the office. I sure hope they finish building our parking garage soon. The over crowded lot was better than having to park down the street." I said as I leaned against the wall in Mark's office.

"Do you need me to walk you to your car?" asked Mark.

"Nah. I should be fine, its light out. Tonight on the other hand I may ask you for an armed escort. I don't anticipate getting out of here until after seven."

"Deal! See you when you get back. I am sure I'll have a few additions to your ever growing task list by then."

I slowly step out of Mark's cube, "Gee thanks Mark. And here I thought you were actually a cool guy. Boy have I got you all wrong. Later!"

"Nope you got me pegged as a cool guy! Later!" Mark then peeks out of his office as I start to turn the corner toward the main hall, "You sure you don't want me to walk with you? Thats a pretty short skirt you have on there. The guys at that metal shop might give you a hard time."

"No. I'm good. Thanks though." I shouted as I walked out of our department toward the front lobby.

I slide on my sunglasses as I step out the front doors. Thinking to myself "Wow today is actually a beautiful day! I just love Indian Summers. It gives me that one last chance to wear those short skirts before packing them away for the winter. Funny if I didn't know any better I think Mark was checking me out as I was leaving. I guess turnabout is fair play. I sure have checked him out more than a few times since he was hired on last month to replace Jerry after his stroke.

I walked around the building to the electric gate and wave my badge so that it will open up and let me out. It is really inconvenient having to park so far away but the new garage will definitely be a nice change from hunting for a parking space daily. It will also be really nice come winter when the snow starts. I cross to the shop across the street and the cat calls begin.

I speed up a bit knowing that I only have another two blocks to go in my stilettos. I really should have changed into my gym shoes. I stumbled a little and as tried to compose myself bumped into a wall. Well not a wall really, just a stranger. I should clarify; a tall, broad shouldered, massive and very good looking stranger. I excuse myself and start to walk away.

"No pardon me. I just saw you walking in my direction and didn't even think to get out of your way."

"No worries. Have a good day!" I politely turn and walk away.

I hear him mumble something that sounded a lot like "I sure intend to" that causes me to stop and turn in his direction. At that moment he grabs me, holding my arms behind my back with his left arm and puts his right hand around my mouth. He pulls me into a van that until then I didn't even notice was there with the side door wide open.

Pulling the door closed as he jumps in he then grabs something out of his pocket and I then hear a tearing sound. I start to scream and struggle to gain my freedom from the weight of his body. He then covers my mouth with duct tape. "There. That should keep you quiet."

I started kicking my legs and almost make contact with the back of his head. He forces my legs down by holding them in place with his one knee. He again reached into his pocket and this time pulled out a few zip ties.Sticking them in his mouth to hold onto, he grabs an arm in each hand and pulls my arms from behind my back bringing them in front of me and then zip tied them together at my wrists. He grabbed another zip tie and looped it through the one holding my hands together and attached them to the base of the passenger seat. He then zip tied each of my legs to some racks on each side of the van.

"Now isn't that a nice surprise. I can almost see your pretty pussy through those panties". Apparently in my struggles (and in his spreading my legs apart) my skirt has now pushed up far enough to show my white lace thong panties. His leering gaze caused me to squirm and he let out a chuckle. "Yes, you fine sweet thing, I'm looking at that cunt of yours and thinking of all the ways to make it mine."

He then takes both of his hands and begins to roughly squeeze my breasts through my sweater. Pinching a nipple hard he chuckles again. "These also belong to me. As a matter of fact all of you belongs to me."

I try to scream again through the tape and struggle against my bondings. I realize that it is futile and the ties hurt when I move too much. I must have had quite a look in my eyes cause right then his gaze burned through them and he said matter of factly, "Your fear is also mine to relish in and the screams that I am sure will come will only add to my pleasure."

He then got up and sat down in the driver's seat, started the van and drove off.

About thirty minutes later, we turned off of the paved roads and I could now feel what seemed like every rock and dip in the poorly groomed road. One bump even sent my head crashing into the base of the seat my arms were bound to. The searing pain in my ankles from the ties digging into my skin had me screaming again.

Just then my captor stopped the van, put it in park and shut off the ignition. He turned in the seat and reached into the glove box. "I guess those zip ties won't do. I can't have that scrumptious body of yours marred like that." He pulls out some nylon cording and proceeds to tie my arms ankles using the rope. I observed that he knew some BDSM rope tying methods. My husband loved to use rope for our personal play and the way he tied was better than what my husband had ever done. He didn't just loop the rope around my wrists and ankles he must have wrapped them six or seven times so as to not leave rope burns and not afford the ability for me to wiggle out of them. He also made it so as to spread my legs even more exposing me further.

"Wow that was unexpected." He says more to himself than to me, "I like how your thong has now slipped between your thick lips exposing more of that beautiful cunt to me."

I just hate how crass this asshole can be. I guess his vulgar language isn't as bad as what I am sure he has planned for me. I just hope he finishes fast and doesn't hurt me. I just want this over with. I am sure that he is working himself up and will quickly just... how do the guys at work say it? Bust a nut?

It's then that I see him pull a utility knife from his back jeans pocket. He leans over me pressing his chest to mine and cuts the zip tie from my wrist then goes back to my ankles and cuts those off as well. He admires his rope work some more. Finally he then looks back at my face and studies my mouth covered in the duct tape. "Hmmm, I hope this doesn't leave a mark, my beauty, because I can guarantee its gonna hurt like hell." Right then he reached over and ripped the duct tape off of my mouth.

"FUCK!" I screamed. "You fucking bastard! Who do you think you are? Pretty fucking sad you have to get your rocks off kidnapping and then raping women. You are a pretty sick fuck aren't you?!"

His right hand connected sharply with my face in a stinging slap. "Now you listen to me Bitch! You will shut the fuck up and do as you are told! You continue to talk or call for help I will lay your ass out and do so many unmentionable things to your limp fucking body. Am I clear?"

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Good!" An evil smile twisted on his face. "I will do those unmentionable things to your body regardless, but you will learn to enjoy it. Well, I will enjoy it. You, I could care less what you think. The more you struggle the better it is for me."

Thinking to myself I have found the solution I resolve to just lay there and let him do his business. Obey his demands and he will tire of me quickly.

"Oh and if you think by just laying there like the last girl, think again. Pain is a great motivator and helps me get you to struggle even more."

Oh crap! I am up the proverbial creek and have a good idea what is going to happen to the paddle.

With that he yanked my sweater up and over my face, blinding me. Then he unhooked the front hook from my white lace bra. "Look at those tits!" He then grabs them roughly and begins to squeeze them.

Sobbing I cry out, "Ouch! Do you have to be so rough?"

"Oh baby, I'm not being rough. You know you love it." He bend down and takes one nipple between his teeth and draws it in. "Now I'm being rough!" He chuckles, "Don't tell me that doesn't make you wet. That and the thought of all the nasty things I'm going to do to you."

"Please just let me go." I beg. "I promise not to turn you in if you stop now." I really hope he lets me go now. I do not want him to know that I am getting wet. How can my body betray me like this?

"What fun would that be? I have a friend here I promised would feed him with a hot wet kitty like yours. I will make good on that promise."

I started squirming some more, hoping that I could find some give in my bonds. Nothing.

"Oh baby, I just love how your boobs bounce around as you wiggle. Makes my friend jump to attention." He lets out another evil laugh as he bends down again and squeezing my breasts together starts sucking and nipping on my nipples.

Gawd that feels so good his tongue is turning me on. I think I just gushed. A small moan escapes my lips. I try to move out of his grip to cover up my excitement.

"Oh yeah baby! You are so going to love me possessing every single inch of your body!" His hands start wandering all over. Squeezing my breasts and ass each time his hands come across them. Then he moves his hand in between my legs where my pussy lips are still exposed and now the thong that is splitting my lips is growing increasingly wet. "Thats right baby, I'm going to fuck that pretty pussy and you are going to love it."

He rips my panties off and I cry out as it feels like it cuts through my taint. Holy shit that hurt.

"Wow! That is a pretty sweet cunt you have there." He shoves in two of his very large fingers and proceeds to fuck me with them. "What a sweet wet cunt. So tight. So very wet!"

I try my hardest but my body continues to betray me, I arch up to meet his fingers. He takes that as an invitation to add a third finger. Stretching me painfully he slams his fingers into me and I pull away.

"Oh that won't do. You will take it and come to me bitch. How long will it take you to learn that I now own you and your body?" He reaches around me with his free arm and pulls me up to meet his hand as he finger rapes my pussy."

Eventually my body adjusts to the invasion and I open up to him. It doesn't take long before I arch up to him again and find my body convulsing in an orgasm. I cry out "Please stop!"

"Why should I stop when we are both enjoying this so much? You are such a slut. I love it. I might need to keep you and your pussy around a while." He pulls his fingers out and brings them up to my mouth. "Open your mouth and taste your arousal, you fucking slut"

He pulls my sweater up and off of my face then he puts his fingers to my mouth and I open my lips. He then shoves all three fingers in my mouth. Once they are in I realize this is an advantage to me. I start to bite down with all my might. He pulls his hand out as he yell out "Fucking bitch! You will pay for that." He strikes me hard against my face again. This time I am pretty sure it instantly bruised.

I start crying. It is useless. What can I do? I can't move because the ropes give me very little room to move and every time I have tried to fight back his fist has met my face. Each blow increasingly more forceful than the last.

At that he strips off his jeans. I see his rock hard penis and start to fear what is to come. He is absolutely huge. A good eight inches long and about three inches around. Shit I have a hard time taking a guy of that size when he is gentle. I have a bad feeling this will not be gentle. He finishes undressing then he kneels in between my spread legs. He slowly slides into my still wet pussy, coating his hard dick with my juices until he is in to the hilt. He pulls out and brings his cock up to my mouth. "Open up bitch! You even think about biting me I will break your fucking jaw!"

I open my mouth and he slowly slides his cock in. The fight is out of me. I let him slowly fuck my mouth. He keeps fucking my mouth slowly. Sliding in deeper with each stroke. He then grabs my the back of my head by the hair and starts throat fucking me roughly. I try to take it but he is just so big and occasionally I gag as he hits the back of my throat cutting off my airway. "Yeah you dirty bitch! Choke on my cock!" He starts thrusting harder and faster. Then I hear him moan as he shoves himself as far down my throat as he can go, holding my head to his belly as he cums hard. I start gagging again. I can't breathe and it feels like I will drown in his cum. He slowly pulls out of my mouth. "Stick out your tongue and clean it off!" I do as I am asked. I start to gag again. I hate the taste of cum. Then I realise that he tastes so sweet and start lapping his juice off of his cock.

"Mmmmm. You have such an inviting mouth. Slut! You are enjoying this aren't you?" When I don't respond he threatens to hurt me again. "Answer me or you will regret it." I shake my head no and he chuckles. "You can lie to me but I know you enjoyed it. There is a huge wet spot on the floor under that pretty little cunt." He reaches between my legs again and shoves in three fingers invading my womb again. As he fucks me with his fingers, I can start to hear my juices squishing around his hand. Just as my orgasm begins to build he pulls his hand out and shows me his fingers. "This is a very naughty cunt. Do you have a naughty cunt?"

I give him what I think he wants to hear "Yes I have a slutty cunt! This slutty cunt loves you finger fucking it."

Nodding "Yes it does but I know it really can't wait until my hard cock stretches it and fills it full of my cum. Oh and I will fill it full. Tell me to fuck that slutty cunt!"

"Please fuck this slutty cunt. Fill me full of your cum." I am still thinking about how huge he is and I tremble with the fear of how bad this is going to hurt." It takes him only a few seconds to confirm that fear and he slams his rigid cock as far into me as he can in one stroke. I cry out in pain."

"Yes thats right. I still own your pussy. I will remind you of this often." He pulls completely out and slams it into me again. Again I cry out. He does this about a dozen times until I am close to passing out in pain. Then he starts stroking my clit with his thumb. "Can't have you drying out on me. I could care less if you hurt but damn if I will." I start writhing when the attention starts bringing me towards orgasm again. "Thats right baby cum for me!" I came instantly on command. I could feel my orgasm pour out of me and coat his cock and balls.

"Such a good slut. I didn't think you could cum on command. That is hot!" He pulls out of my pussy and brings it to my mouth again. "Suck!" I open my mouth and start to greedily suck my juices off of his cock. He reaches back and begins fingering me as I voluntarily take his cock deep down my throat. I cum again gushing all over his hand. "Good girl! See I told you there was no way you could resist my charms." Chuckling again. Gawd I want to slap that smug grin off of his face. Who am I kidding though? I came so hard just now. It may even rival some of my best orgasms from the past.

"Guess it's time for me to fulfill my promise to you. Gonna fill that pussy full of my cum." He slides back down and rubs his cock on my engorged clit. I arch up to meet his touch and he pulls away and then slowly enters me. This time he takes his time slowly allowing me to get used to his length and girth. I try to tilt my pelvis to meet each of his strokes but the ropes keep me from matching him stroke for stroke.

"If I untie your legs will you behave?" He asks

"Please untie my legs. I will be a good girl. I won't fight you any more." I plead with him.

He reaches back and cuts both ropes with a utility knife he had at the back of the van. Leaving my arms tied above my head. "Don't make me regret my decision to free your legs."

"I promise to be good." I say reassuringly.

He slides back inside me and now that the ropes have been cut I can pull them up toward me and match his thrusts. It's not long before I start moaning from my orgasm. "Yes my little slut! Cum for me! Tell me how good my cock feels deep inside your cunt!"

"Fuck your cock feels so good. My pussy needs your big cock. I'm gonna cum so hard!" Right then my orgasm rocks through my body. My legs wrap around his back and I orgasm yet again. He continues, starting to fuck me a little harder. "Oh My GAWD! I'm cumming again!!" As my pussy spasms on his penis he grabs my ankles and spreads my legs wide and grinds even harder. I start to wonder what is wrong with me. Why am I enjoying this so much. Fucking this stranger back as hard as he is fucking me and cumming this hard? I know I have never had sex with someone that has made me cum like this.

This time he pulls my legs together onto his shoulders. He reaches around and rubs my clit as I cum again. "Yes you are my fucking slut. Your cunt loves my cock just about as much as my cock loves your cunt. I love how when you cum your pussy tries to squeeze the cum out of my cock." There he is with that chuckle again.

Pulling out he flips me onto my stomach and pull me up so my ass is sticking in the air. "Ohhh what a pretty little pucker you have. I might just have to have me some of that."

I start to struggle again. "Please na not there. I've never done that. You will rip me apart with the size of your penis."

"Tisk tisk. Oh baby. You promised no more fighting me. I will have your ass when I want it. Do you understand that?" I nod my understanding. "Good. Now raise that ass back up." I slowly do what is asked and he starts lining his cock up to fuck me in the ass. Slowly he moves back down and slides back into my wet pussy. He begins fucking me slowly so I get used to the depths he is now reaching with this position. He reaches around and begins rubbing my clit and that is when I cum yet again.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me harder oh my gawd!! Your cock feels so good in me"

"Baby you are so wet! I love how wet you get!" He then stops rubbing my clit and straightens up. After slapping me hard on my ass he slides his large already slippery finger in alongside his cock in my pussy causing me to moan loudly. "Wow maybe I should have brought a friend and we could have both filled your wet cunt. You would like that wouldn't you?"

At this point my lustful cravings for his hard cock had me close to total hysteria. "Yes. I want to be used as your personal fuck toy. To use as you wish and give to whomever you want. Fuck me harder please?" I beg. "I need to cum again!"

"Wow you are a bigger slut than I thought!" I will use you as I want. With that he slid his finger out of my pussy and starting circling my ass with it.

I started to shake my head 'no' when he slid just the tip of his finger in my tight ass. "Please..."

"Sure no problem," again with that evil laugh, "any time darling." Slowly sliding his finger in my ass he continued pumping his cock into my pussy. I started cumming again from feeling the friction he was causing against my gspot. His finger then began sliding in and of my ass faster. As my orgasm reached its peak, my attacker slid in finger number two. I screamed out partially in pain and partially in pleasure. I could feel my ass being stretched like it had never been before. I started to feel like the dirty slut he kept calling me. Suddenly I felt a cold slippery liquid slide down my ass. I realized at that time he must have just squirted lube to help his fingers slide in and out. Just then I heard him grunt and felt his cock spasm.

12