Lunchtime Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow that was close I thought he was going to fuck my ass. He shook a few times and then climbed around so my face was level with his cock. He kept his two fingers in my ass fucking it and barked his command "I want you to clean the cum from my cock. Oh and I want you to fuck my fingers with your ass too. My fingers will come out of your ass when you cum from your fucking them. " Again with that fucking laugh. "Oh yeah I now know what your orgasms are like, you won't be able to fake it."

I tentatively start licking his cock. Oh gawd it tastes so good. Have I just become a cum slut too? I greedily start sucking and licking to get all of it off.

He then slaps me hard on the ass. "What did I say? I said fucking my fingers with your slutty fucking ass. Now start fucking them!" I then start grinding my ass against his hand. Oh wow that really stretches me open. And now that I've grown accustomed to them being there am actually starting to like them in there. I really start to fuck his fingers as I continue gobble his cock in my mouth. He tastes so good and he is getting hard again.

Pulling away from his cock I start to cum as I fuck those fingers. "More! Give me more! Give me another finger. Oh fuck!" My ass clenched on his fingers as he squirted a little more lube on my ass and slid in a third finger. As that finger made it all the way in, I screamed at the top of my lungs "OH FUCK!!" and then spasmed on his hand and squirted all over the floor of the van.

When the orgasm finally subsided "Oh shit I can't believe I just did that. I've never squirted before."

"Damn girl! That is so fucking hot! I wonder..."

"Wonder?"

"Yeah. How hard you will come with my cock up your ass? I think I am even harder now than I was before. If that is actually possible" He is still slowly fucking my ass with his fingers.

"No. Please no. You are so big. Fingers are one thing but..."

"Darling? Have you seen how big my fingers are? I've already stretched you wide. Now you only have to learn to take it deep." He pulls his fingers out of my ass and reminds me just how big his fingers are by placing them in front of my face.

"Please no."

"It's my ass. Right now my cock is twitching to take its virginity." He came around behind me and lifts my ass back up. He then lines his cock on the hole he just stretched wide. Slowly he slides in. Allowing me to adjust to his presence as he gets deeper. "Feels good doesn't it?"

"I... You are... Holy shit you are so big! Holy fuck!"

"Who owns your ass? Huh? Who makes your ass feel so full and fucks it so good?"

"You, you do." I stammer

"Tell me to fuck your ass. Tell me how you want me to fuck your ass!"

"Fuck my ass please! Own my ass! Fuck me hard! Make me cum hard!" I pant.

He then starts sliding in and out of me at a faster pace. Every now and then he slides it all the way in and his balls slap my wet pussy. He reaches around again and starts rubbing my clit with his thumb. As he picks up the pace I start begging him. "Harder please fuck my ass. Own my ass. I am your fucking slut. I need you cock. I need your cum. Fill my ass with your cum." He continues and I cum over and over.

After my third orgasm with his huge cock in my ass I beg for him to cut the rope on my wrists off. "No darling. That I won't do. You are not getting away from me until you are all used up."

"Please. I want to ride your cock. I want to fuck your cock with my ass but I want to fuck it hard from on top. I am your slut. I need your cock. In my ass, in my cunt and in my mouth. I love that you own my slutty fucking cunt. Please let me fuck your cock!?"

"OK but I will still hold onto the rope." He slides out of my ass and reaches across and cuts the rope at the furthest point so he can still keep a hold of me. He rolls onto his back and I climb up on top of him.

I still don't have full use of my arms so I ask politely "Please put it in my ass." And slowly sit on his cock.

"Oh yes girl fuck your ass with my cock. I own that ass. Yes I do. It's my ass!!" I start bouncing up and down on his cock and my captor starts rubbing my clit. I grind harder and harder feeling his cock go deeper in my ass. He lets go of the rope and starts sliding fingers in my pussy with his other hand.

I simply lose it then. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh shit yeah! Fuck. Fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck my ass! I am cumming!! Oh Goddddd!" At this point I squirt again. This time soaking his shirt and most of the floor in the van.

"Oh fuck yes baby cum for me! I'm cumming!!" He fills my ass but he never goes soft. How much cum does this guy have? How long can this guy keep going?"

He wraps his arm around my waist and sits up keeping me sitting on his cock. "Oh baby, that was so fucking amazing! I have never had sex so hot and nasty before. Do I really own your body?" He leans in for a kiss.

I lean back in response. I kiss him deeply. Our tongues dancing hungrily, searching for more. I pull back to catch my breath. "Yes baby. You own my body. Now that I know how awesome anal is you especially own my ass. I can't believe you took my ass!" I said grinning.

"Despite being such a breast guy, from the moment I first saw you I wanted to fuck your ass. It is almost as delectable as those mighty delicious boobies of yours." He bent down and took one nipple in his mouth as he reached up to grab the other with his hand. "

I start looking around for my phone or a clock. "What time is it?" My boss is going to kill me for taking such a long lunch."

Looking around and finding my phone you reach for it and turn on the screen. "It's almost three."

"Oh shit. Babe, Mark is going to kill me."

"Fuck Mark. Oh honey just tell him something came up and ditch the rest of the day with me. I have at least one more in me and as hard as I still am I hate to leave your ass." He starts grinding against me again.

"Oh Chris. I really want to. What am I supposed to tell him? That I was kidnapped and raped by my hot lover? He knows my husband is out of town on business this week. I suppose I can tell him I was in a car accident. It would explain the bruise on my face."

"I am so sorry about hitting you that hard baby. I was just so in the moment. I wanted to fuck you so bad I just didn't think about how hard I swung." Chris said as he brushed his lips across my ever darkening cheek. "That will be the last time I ever strike you. I just wanted our fantasy to be as real as possible."

A big grin spread across my face. "Where are we? What are the chances someone will find us here?"

"Just at the state park. Trail head isn't too far off. Why?"

"I was just thinking I think you should open the van door, bend me over and fuck me in the ass again." Evil grin spreading widely across my face. "Maybe some stranger will see and you can both fuck me into the rest of the evening."

"I love how you think my sweet temptress. Good thing Sara is also out of town this week. I will own you. Every last piece of you."

12