Lunchtime Cheating Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife fucked in public.
875 words
3.43
80.4k
58

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrnooner
jrnooner
54 Followers

My wife and I are married, going on 15 years. Back then, as now, she's totally cute, looks underage, a petite 5'1" blonde with a tight body, tiny tits. She's as hot today as ever in a string bikini that doesn't leave much to the imagination. Never shaves anywhere, her pussy has always been nearly bald. I get aroused to see her showing off at the beach or in public, but frankly our sex life is pretty lame and has been for a while.

Last year she got a new job with at the City. I had heard about government employees, long lunches, and laid back work rules, I had my doubts about the position. She was excited to do it though, at least at first. She admitted to going out for lunch with her boss and others almost every day. They typically had several drinks at the local dive and came back to work tipsy, or even drunk. But it was a good job she seemed really excited about. And a substantial pay increase. She always wore very appealing clothes to work but when I noticed she said she always needed to look professional.

She was there about 3 months before she told me I had to be tested for exposure to an STD. I tested negative but worried about why this happened. I convinced myself it was because we had anal sex a week or so before that, but I soon wanted to see these lunch outings for myself.

The next Friday I took a secluded spot at their usual lunch hangout to spy on them. They arrived around 11:45, cute wife in a short button-down dress, her boss Dan and his assistant Buzz, deputy head of the division. Buzz was renowned for having a tattoo on the end of his cock. They laughed it up with the other regulars, at the bar. They were drinking and playing Liars Dice. After several rounds of dice and drinks they retired to a booth for lunch. My wife slipped out after a minute and made her way to the ladies room. She came back from the bathroom with a sheepish smile. Dan, then Buzz both handed her what looked like a $20 bill. She passed them each an article of clothing that looked like her bra and pantyhose.

From across the room you could see her legs were bare, and her bra was obviously gone as her tight little nipples were visible pushing against her dress top. Another drink had arrived while she was gone and she threw it back a long swallow. Meanwhile Dan unbuttoned 2 buttons of her dress and peaked inside to see her girlish tits. Satisfied he nodded to Buzz who had his hand on her bare thigh. Pushing closer and reaching in he made her have a physical reaction. Buzz withdrew his hand and sniffed his fingers, smiling like a total pervert. He let Dan take a sniff too which got them both off, no doubt. Both guys slid closer and their hands disappeared as they no doubt fingered her. She laid back as they did this, unashamed to be pleasured in this way in a public restaurant.

Lunch arrived and Dan handed her a pickle off his plate and another bill. Dan said something that made her smile and maybe blush. The pickle disappeared for a moment before it reappeared. Dan sniffed it and ate it in bite by bite while holding it up for all to see. After lunch, they got up to go, leaving Buzz behind to pay the bill. Following them to the parking lot I saw Dan press against her on the back of his van. He got the door open and unbuttoned the rest of her dress. As her dress fell down around her shoulders he backed her into the van unclothing her as she slid back. The van was wide open and I could see my darling, naked wife spread her legs and open her arms to welcome the fucking she wanted. Anyone in the parking lot could see her tiny tits and bare pink pussy before the van door slammed shut.

After 10 minutes or so Buzz approached the van and opened the back door. Dan rolled off her, put his limp dick back in his pants and climbed out. I can still see her today laying there with her pussy exposed waiting to be fucked again. Buzz already had his tattooed dick out and stepped in pulling the door after himself.

Dan drove the van back to work as I'm sure Buzz fucked my wife the whole time. As they parked the guys got out, then helped my tipsy wife to her feet. She was dressed, but looked out of it, like she had just been fucked by 2 guys. As they walked in to the building I could see her using a tissue to wipe their come that was running down her naked thighs.

That's as much as I saw, but I knew she was going into a building with a lot of tradesmen in there and I can only imagine what she's capable of doing.

I was determined to find out what happened in that building during office hours.

jrnooner
jrnooner
54 Followers