Lunchtime Rendezvous

Story Info
With 3 months of flirting and texting it will finally happen.
6.4k words
3.55
39.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polypaul
Polypaul
31 Followers

DISCLAIMER

This is a continuation of a story and will contain details about a couple exploring the world outside of their bedroom. This means that swinging/open marriage is involved and if you do not agree with sharing your spouse please stop reading now and don't bother to comment. We all have opinions but if you don't agree with it then we don't need to hear the same old comments.

To those of you who have made suggestions I really appreciate the feedback. To the select few who have written to me directly I would like to thank you. It means a lot for taking the time to send me a note with your thoughts and suggestions.

This is a continuation of my first to submissions Open to Change and Bumpy Road Ahead but are not required reading for this story.

Lunchtime Rendezvous

As I finish putting my soup into my lunch bag Jane comes into the kitchen with a sheepish smile on her face. I smile back, "Have fun today," I say as I close the lid and zip it up.

"Oh, I will," she responds as she moves up to give me a hug and a kiss.

"I want to hear all about it when I get home." I look into her eyes and can see the excitement sparkling back at me. "You nervous?"

She pauses "No," and then slightly shrugs her shoulders, "but I think I will be when it gets closer to the time."

"Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised that you will be nervous at that time." I hug Jane tightly to reassure her, "You'll be fine." I separate from her embrace and grab my lunch bag.

As I heads towards the front door I turn around and state, "Make sure to turn on your Google Latitude app like we discussed." One of our agreements is that we always know where the other person is when meeting someone. This is more of a precaution since we meet the person at least once before we take it to the physical stage.

"I will," she smiles and then turns around to start to get the boys lunch bags packed for them.

I head to the door and ponder, This is really going to happen. I can't believe my wife is going to fuck another guy. Her first time being with someone else besides me is going to happen in a few hours. I put on my shoes and grab my keys hanging from the hook. "See you tonight." I shout as I open the door and head off to work.

It has been two months since we opened up our marriage. Jane has been chatting with Gary regularly and they finally found time to meet. With both of their schedules being so busy and us having kids, it has been a matter of timing. It's going to be over Jane's lunch hour, but it will be enough time after the long build up for the past two months.

Tossing my bag into the trunk, I hop into the car to head for work. Thank god it is only a short drive or I would go stir crazy thinking about their rendezvous and what will happen. It is going to be a long day and I hope that I can keep busy so not to think about it.

******

"So they're at the house", my phone chirps as if I have not been thinking about it all morning.

"Yep. You okay?" I started chatting with Gary's wife Amber shortly after this all started. They have been doing this for a few years and having her as a sounding board has made it easier. Plus having another in the same situation allows you to ask questions that you just can't ask anyone else that does not know our lifestyle. We have also sexted a few times so there is a hint that I could end up fucking her.

"Yes. Little excited. How is work going?" I can't just talk about what is happening, it will make me get more anxious. As it is my stomach has been in knots all morning with the anticipation of it being over. The excitement and anticipation is like waiting for you wildest dream, and then knowing that it is going to happen shortly. I never thought I would feel this way, then again I never thought I would be in this lifestyle either.

"Good, although working on my performance reviews. Not my favourite thing to do."

"Yeah. They are a pain." I have always had a bad taste in my mouth regarding performance reviews. They always are very judgemental and no matter how you perform, even if there is proof that you did an outstanding job, it can always be twisted to be against you.

We chatted for another half an hour about anything but what was actually happening. It helps pass the time and also makes the waiting go by faster. Luckily my good friend Jason stops by asking to go for a smoke a few minutes after we stopped texting. I basically jumped out of my chair and said "YES". Heading towards the stairwell he notices that I am unnaturally quiet.

"You okay? You going to Jitsu tonight?" he asks with a casual smile. Jason never really could come across as serious since he is always happy. He makes me laugh with his schoolboy excitement about everything even at his age. Not saying that he is old but he reminds me of highschool the way he is so excited. It also helps that he damn good looking so he can get away with a lot more than I could.

"Yes. Well today is the day," I reply with a smile. Although I think he also saw the slight excitement, anxiety and worry in my voice.

"Really?" he replies in a surprised tone.

"Yep, right now." We get to the stairs and notice some people coming up them so we quietly head down until they were out of earshot.

"They are at the house right now over lunch." We get to the door and swipe our cards to get out and hands me a cigarette from his pack as the door closes behind us. Luckily, after a quick glance around, no one else is outside so we can talk more freely. "It is weird, since I am not upset or mad, but actually excited. Wanting to know what is happening is driving me mad."

"Well, it is weird. So you are going to Jitsu tonight?" trying to change the subject again, he lights his cigarette and takes a drag. "You really should go since you haven't gone this week. And if you don't go it means that I will be that much further ahead in training then you."

"I doubt I will be going tonight. Want to find out the details. And, " pausing briefly, "Plan to fuck my wife," as a smile lights up my face. "One of the things is that we tell each other what happens. It is nice being open so that we don't hide anything."

"Fucking weird if you tell me." At this point the door opens and more people come out so he starts to chat up the girls saying that we are going to Ju Jitsu tonight and that they should come out and try it. Once you understand Jason you get used to him speaking what is on his mind. It can make for some very awkward moments but he is a honest guy and speaks from his heart. Of course that can also work against you depending on who you are chatting with. I couldn't just blurt out my thoughts without knowing the impact. Then again I am slowly changing myself, hell I am letting my wife fuck another guy right now.

Finishing our cigarettes we head inside and back to our desks. Jason chatted on and on how I really need to go to class tonight to get a workout. Honestly I would love to go but my thoughts are focused on what is happening at my house right now. More for knowing how it went as well as wanting to fuck her myself. And going into class not being focused is dangerous since you could get injured if you are not careful.

Even after she told me all the fantasies we have been fucking like rabbits every day so tonight will be even hotter than usual. Actually the sex has gotten better every time we do it. We seem to be exploring and finding more about what makes the other tick. Granted you would have thought that being together over 16 years would have brought this on, but it seems different now. More open, raw and passionate.

"I will talk to you later, need to get some work done and get my mind off it."

"Okay but you are going to Jitsu tonight. Jits for life!" Jason shouts. He smiles and heads off to his desk as I steer myself to my desk deep in thought.

*****

"Heading back to work," my phone chirps. My phone says 12:56 pm so she will be a bit late getting back to the office. Doubt her boss will know since she is not always there anyway. Still, I don't want to have questions raised or worse, other complications with her work.

"K, hope you had fun." I respond, wanting to ask more but knowing that I will get the full details when I get home.

"Yes I did. ttyl" as she punctuates the message with a smiley face blowing a kiss.

I respond with a wink and then get back to work. Surprisingly the afternoon goes by fairly quickly since a few issues came up that actually had me thinking more about the solution then anything else. When the time comes for my shift to end I pretty much fly out the door to get to my car so I can get home. I wanted to see evidence of their encounter, which may sound weird, but it is one way for me to deal with the events that happened over that hour. I have to know, to see for myself that it actually happened.

Hitting every light on the way home, which is only a short distance away, didn't help. I had the music cranked in the car as I sang along to Shinedown trying to keep calm. Pulling into the drive I manage to park the car and unplug my phone from the radio. Collecting my bag from the trunk, I briskly walk up the drive to the front door.

Kids are entertained as I close the front door, one on the DS and the other watching TV. At least they are busy so I won't be interrupted. I quickly drop my bag at the door and drop off my coffee mug in the kitchen as I proceed to go up to the bedroom.

As I approach the bedroom upstairs, I recall that the bed was made and another comforter was on top to separate our blankets. I walk into the room and it looks the same. Nothing really seems disturbed so I head to the bathroom. In the trash can there is an open Trojan condom package. Well he used protection, which is one of our agreements.

The realization of Jane actually getting fucked by another guy hits me. To this point it has been talked about as a fantasy and now it is a reality. We have talked about this for months now since she first approached me in doing this. The thought of another guy sliding his cock into my wife and fucking her has my cock beginning to get hard. This is another thing that I am not used to is that reaction of the fantasy. Glancing around the bedroom one last time I head back downstairs to the kitchen to get dinner ready.

My mind begins to go over the thoughts of what happened a few short hours ago up in that room. I then start to think about Amber and what it would be like to have another woman after so long being with Jane. This does not help my cock stirring in my pants, so I try focus on what to make for dinner to get my mind off of it with little success. By the time Jane gets home dinner is almost ready and my cock is aching to have some attention.

As she walks into the kitchen I can see the sparkle in her eye and she moves in to give me a hug. Wrapping my arms around her I pull her in tight and my cock goes erect almost immediately with her touch. She laughs and gives me a kiss, "Guess you happy to see me?"

"Ummm, Yes. Didn't you notice?" I reply with a sheepish grin on my face. Wanting to ask her more about what happened today but as I am about to pose the question, our youngest walks into the kitchen.

"What's for dinner?" he asks with the cutest smile that only a young boy can give. It is that smile that keeps him out of trouble for the most part.

I separate from Jane and head over to the oven, "Chicken and fries, but you already guessed that didn't you?"

He giggles and runs back into the family room to finish watching TV. The oldest blurts out, "Told you so!"

"We will talk later when there are less ears around." She gives me a quick kiss on the lips and then heads over to the boys' school agendas and quickly goes over them as the beep of the oven goes off. Dinner is ready so I should feed the starving boys. It is going to be a long night, as I glance over at Jane seeing her almost glowing from here. Yes, a very long night.

******

Explosions fill the room as I quickly dispatch another tank with my RPG. It is so calming that I can turn on my xbox and blow shit up to relieve stress. It also gets my mind off the activities of earlier today involving my wife. I can't sit around and wait and do nothing so blowing shit up and trying to improve my stats in the game helps in some degree to keep my mind preoccupied.

I hear footsteps on the stairs and can tell it is Jane by the way they sound. She appears at the bottom of the stairs out of the corner of my eye and I shift my feet off the bench so that she can easily pass by me to sit on the other end of the couch. I return to my normal position and continue to play my game, not trying to be impatient and but waiting for a signal that she is ready to talk about the events that happened with Gary and her.

Pulling her laptop out and turning it on was not what I wanted to see, so I glance over at her and notice that she is looking at me while it boots up. "Soon," she says and then looks back at the login screen on her laptop as she types her password.

"Okay, but I am not going to be able wait much longer", I mutter as I just died from another player knifing me in the throat. "Shit," I curse as I wait for the respawn timer to count down so I can join back into the fight.

She chuckles, "Having a good game, are ya dear?"

I glance over at her and smile, "Just wait til the boys go to bed," as I turn back to my game. "Then we shall see how good a time WE can have."

Quickly hitting the x button on the controller and I am back in the game racing around trying to find anything to shoot at. Was he better then me? creeps into my thoughts as I turn a corner and get shot point blank by another player. Respawn again and with seconds I am killed again. My mind is not focused now, not with her sitting beside me having all the power in the world over me and I am helplessly waiting for the details. I pull up the menu to the game and select quit. Turning the game off I flip over to the videos and select streaming movie trailers as background noise. Don't need to focus too much and might find something that we haven't seen or heard about.

"So you had a good time? Was it what you expected?" I questioned. I can't wait any longer, the boys are upstairs but I have to know.

"I was good. We really didn't get past the front door before he pulled me into him and we started to kiss. Surprised we kept our clothes on long enough to get upstairs." She shifted a bit with the thought of what happened. "We did stop long enough to go upstairs and into the bedroom. We both undressed, although I am not sure who was faster."

"I can believe that," I commented, "After waiting that long I am surprised you made it upstairs too!"

"He then laid me down on the bed," she continued, " and proceeded to eat me out. Not that he needed to since I was soaked by the time I got home. After a short while I couldn't take it anymore and told him to fuck me as I passed him a condom. He ripped open the package and pulled out the condom which I then took from his hand. I reached for his cock which was standing at attention and I slowly rolled out the condom over his cock."

"You put the condom on him? Interesting... you've never done that with me. Then again you are usually bent over so I can fuck your ass," my cock is starting to get hard listening to all of this and I am not sure how I feel. Excited? Horny? It is weird hearing about my wife telling me that another guy was about to fuck her and I am getting very excited, to the point that I want to rip her clothes off and just fuck her right there.

I move a little closer to her and she lifts up the laptop from her lap and puts on the end table as she closes the lid. As she is about to continue the story our youngest bounces down the stairs to say good night so we each give hugs and tell him good night and remind him to brush his teeth.

"I will," he quietly states and then heads back upstairs.

I look at Jane inquisitively, not wanting her to stop her story and she continues, "he then has me roll over doggie style and fucks me." She pauses and then continues, seeming to relish the experience again as she is telling me it. "He then pulls out and we do it missionary till he blows his load." She looks at me, try to read my expression which at this point is pure excitement. "He pulls of the condom and disposes it in the bathroom then comes back into the bedroom. We cuddle for a bit and chat about nothing in particular. I then feel his cock starting to get hard again so I go down on him. Before I know it he stops me saying that if you keep doing we will have to fuck again and that we will be late for work. I didn't realize it was that late," she says with a slight pout. "So we get dressed and head downstairs where we have long kiss goodbye and head out the door."

For the second time in so many months I am a bit speechless. Not sure what to say I just sit there quietly trying to collect my thoughts. Jane can see that I am trying to absorb what she just told me. "You okay?"

"Yes," I pause for a second, "actually very horny right now, and curious," I gather my thoughts quickly, trying to sort them into a cohesive sentence and can only come up with an easy one. "Will you want to see him again?"

"Yes I would, although I wish we had more time to explore. " She looks at me puts a hand on my thigh, "Lunch time is really not enough time to play." She slowly slides her hand up towards my engorged cock.

"And you enjoyed yourself?" I ask even though I think I have asked this question enough over the evening. Feeling her hand sliding up my thigh also has my mind starting to go numb and focusing more on her hand then the topic that we have been discussing.

"Of course," as she moves a bit closer and slides her hand onto my thigh slowly sliding up to my bulging pants, "but I plan to enjoy your cock tonight too!," Her eyes almost look like a tiger ready to pounce. The lust in her eyes almost practically has them sparkling. I can almost sense her licking her lips with anticipation of having my cock in her mouth. What has happened to my quiet timid wife? When did she become this ravenous woman who wants cock all the time now?

"If you go a little higher with your hand," calmly stating a fact with little success, "You can see how much I am looking forward to you playing with my cock too!"

She slides her hand up and places it over my cock, feeling how hard it is through my pants. "Yes it seems that you are awake." As she leans forward to give me a kiss the stairs creak with my oldest coming down to say good night. I slide back a bit and shift my legs to hide my erection since it is forming a tent that is pretty obvious to anyone looking. Smiling she leans back to her side and waits for our oldest to come give us hugs.

Thank god he is so tall since the hug is more of a shoulder bump and he didn't notice my hard on. Jane gives him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek and says good night as he heads off to bed. I glance quickly over to see that he is heading towards the stairs and then look back at Jane. She has the "fuck me" eyes glittering at me. She wants a cock and I damn well am going to give it to her.

I don't know who moved first, but I doubt it was more than a few seconds after he is halfway up the stairs that we both were in each others arms, our tongues searching, prying our lips open to kiss. Our tongues swirl around and tease each other as I pull her in tight to my body. The emotions over the past day heightened my senses with every touch feeling like a shock of electricity running through my whole body. Sliding my hands up and down her back as I separate from her lips and start to nibble on her neck. I smell a slightly different odor and realize that this is Gary, the man who had his cock inside of her that day and it surprised me that I could actually smell him. It also made my cock harder, which I didn't think was even possible.

Polypaul
Polypaul
31 Followers
12