Lunchtime Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands trace her back, sliding up and down her spine. I feel the bra strap as I slide up her spine and wonder how to get this off. I have never taken a bra off, one of the charms that I have. The woman always seems to know when it should come off and do it for me. I ignore the bra strap and continue up to her hair and grabbing a handful, I pull it gently. She lets out a soft groan as I slide my tongue around to the front of her neck. I trace my tongue up to her chin and back to her mouth. My tongue traces her lips and her mouth parts slights as her tongue reaches out to mine. I pull away and reach for the bottom of her shirt and lift it over her head. She raises her arms and it slips off easily. She lowers her arms and reaches behind to unhook the bra strap and slides it off, exposing her tits with her nipples hard and erect.

My mouth goes for a nipple with a hunger. Sucking and teasing it with my teeth as another groan escapes her lips. Her hands reach up to pull my head closer to her tit. Shifting my focus on the other nipple with my mouth, my fingers now teasing the wet nipple and squeeze it firmly. My pants are bulging with my hard on. Sliding my hand down to her pussy I can feel the heat radiating from it, knowing that she is soaking wet and wanting more.

She reaches for my pants and feels my stiff cock throbbing to get out. She gently pushes me back onto the couch and slides her hands under my pants. The precum has soaked my underwear and her hand slides over my swollen member. Groaning, I close my eyes as she hastily slips my pants down to expose my cock and admire the reaction she is having on me. Her mouth descends onto my cock taking just the tip with her mouth she traces it with her tongue. I shift slightly, groaning again form the sensation. She wraps her hand around my shaft and slowly pumps up and down as she focuses on the head of my cock bobbing up and down in a rapid motion.

I slowly start to pump my hips in rhythm with her movements, fucking her mouth. She removes her hand and starts to take all of my cock with each stroke. I look down and at her and see her attacking my cock trying to get me off. I don't want to finish in her mouth. I've been aching to have my cock in her pussy all day. I need to taste her and see how wet she is.

"I want to taste you now!" I exclaim as she sees the lust in my eyes. She leans back and I almost rip her pants off of her and toss them to the side. I can see the gleam of moisture on her pussy lips. I lean down and lick the lips gently and she squirms with anticipation. Lifting her legs a bit higher so I have full access to her pussy I bury my face into it. My tongue finds her clit and starts to circle it. Her hips start to gyrate and grind into my face wanting to more attention. As my lips go around her clit I suck it up, feeling how hard it is getting and hearing the groan escaping her lips tells me she enjoying this.

Rapidly flicking her clit I can feel her hips pushing up into my tongue. Her hand slides down to my head and holds my head so as to say don't move, keep going. My finger slides up between her pussy lips and she squirms with excitement. Needing something in her she pushes up towards it as I slide just outside her damp hole. Slowly coating my finger in her love juices it travels the full length of her pussy. Finally inserting it into her wet hole, slowly, as a loud groan escapes her lips. Feeling her g-spot already starting to get hard I start to massage it slowly.

"Right there," she whispers as I start to pump my finger in and out, hitting the g-spot with each thrust. My tongue is doing circles over her clit and then sliding up and down along it. Her hips are moving in sync with my actions and her breath is starting to become more rapid. Doubling my effort since I love it when she cums in my mouth. My tongue protests the constant flicking her clit but I ignore it. Nothing beats that experience being so close to the pussy as it grips your fingers and the woman arches her hips with her climax.

"Don't stop, " she says louder as she bucks her hips into my fingers and face. I can feel her muscles squeezing around my finger and I slide another finger into her pussy. Letting my other hand roam up to her tits I pinch her one nipple hard and hold it. "Oh god!" she exclaims as the goes over the edge and arches into a strong climax. Whimpering and breathing heavy I keep pumping my fingers out, not wanting to let her to come down to fast. Lifting my face, I can see the look of lust and exhilaration on her face. She weakly smiles at me and closes her eyes for a second.

"Now I am going to fuck you!" I proclaim as I help stand her up and have her kneel on the couch. My rigid cock is dripping with precum and aching to be in a pussy. Jane is soaking wet from her orgasm and my cock slips and slides all around her pussy. My fingers slide down and get coated in her juices as I slip my fingers up to her anus and slightly tease her rim. She pushes back a bit and groans as I circle around it. Gently probing one finger into her ass, I feel her relax and it slips in just a bit as another groan escapes her lips.

I grab my cock and guide it into her pussy, burying it all the way in easily. "Ohhhhhhhh," escapes her lips as I start to pound her. My hips move like a jackhammer as I pump my cock in and out of her. Grabbing her hair like reigns I pull her head back as she groans with each pump. Her pussy meeting me with every thrust, with the slapping of skin echoing off the walls. The whole day of excitement and anxiety has me fucking her like a madman.

Letting go of her hair I grab her hips and start pulling her into me as I thrust forward burying my cock as deep as I can go. "I want you to cum. Cum for me!" I growl as I pumping mercilessly into her. My muscles are starting to get tired as I keep pumping my cock harder into her. She is getting wetter and I hear her moaning louder and louder. She is getting close so I double my efforts and focus on getting her over the edge. She crashes over the edge with a scream becoming a whimper as I slow down my pace, pumping slowly but deeply into her with each thrust causing another whimper.

"Now that was HOT!" I exclaim, as I slowly pull out of her pussy and roll her over onto her back. "But I have not filled every hole yet," as I slide down to her pussy and lick her clean. She is covered in our juices and I lick her clit again as I feel her tremble with the touch. My finger slides along her lips to get coated and I slide it down to her tight rosebud and circle it around. She moans quietly and pushes into my finger gently, still coming down from her orgasm, exhausted but still feeling the need.

Her hips move up towards my finger, beckoning it to go in. Smiling to myself I start to lick her clit I push a little harder as it slips in. She moans with pleasure as I slide my finger slowly in and out. Fingering her asshole, I slowly get her prepared for entry. Her hips moving in rhythm with my finger, taking it deeper with each gently thrust. My finger pops out as I coat my other finger in her juices and slide both of them into her ass stretching it more as she relaxes and they slip right in.

Moans of pleasure escape my wife lips as she moves her hips and tries to fuck my fingers with her ass. I can feel her getting more excited from this as I gently suck her clit in between my lips. "I am going to fuck your ass now," I state quietly as I pull my fingers out and position myself behind her ass. Her face is looking up at me as she pulls her legs up to her shoulders to make it easier to me to slide it in. Positioning my cock at her rosebud I slowly ease my way forward as I feel it resisting the pressure. Suddenly it pops through as she relaxes and I bury it deep as I can go. She throws her head back with a groan and closes her eyes feeling my cock buried deep into her. I give it a second to let her adjust and then slowly start to pump. Letting her control the pace I look at her face as she opens her eyes and looks into mine. Lust is gleaming from them, almost beckoning to fuck her harder. I start to speed up and she groans loudly, moving her hips the best she could with her legs being held by her arms.

Leaning forward, I plant my hands beside her head and I start to pump harder, pounding my cock into her ass. Feeling her moving in motion with me as she lets go of her legs and grabs my ass not wanting me to stop. Squeezing my ass cheeks and pulling me in with each thrust I can feel her getting closer. She is starting to whimper with each thrust. She looks up at me with the fuck me eyes full of lust and passion and it is at the moment that I know she will always be mine.

I start to pound my cock into her. Harder and faster. Sweat is building on my forehead as I work my cock in her ass trying to push her over the edge. Jane is in a wild state as wraps her legs around me and holds onto my ass for the ride. Clenching my ass cheeks with her hands, she screams her orgasm as I pump my cock into her. Feeling her muscles clench around my cock and hearing her whimpers makes me lose control. I groan loudly and dump my load into her ass with each pump. I don't stop pumping and a small whimper escapes her lips with each thrust.

I finally collapse on to her as I am exhausted. Even working out as I have been the passion and excitement has drained me. Feeling her breathing heavy I know that I couldn't love anyone else as much as I do right now. As if she is reading my mind I hear "I love you," whisper from her lips.

"I love you too," I respond as I cuddle in closer to her.

"Are you okay?"

"Enjoying the moment, " as the feeling of being together, collapsed after a wild bout of sex has made me so content, I didn't want to move. As much as I don't want to move she doesn't like it when I lie on her. Too heavy so she can't breathe is the main reason. Knowing that she doesn't like me lying on her, I start to shift to get off.

"No you're okay... don't move," she says as she wraps her arms around me and holds me tight. "You're not as heavy." The closeness at that moment has not been felt in a very long time. Too long.

After a period of time, although I am not sure if we dozed off, we separate. I look down and see cum dripping out of her ass and pussy still soaked from all the attention. My cock is seeping cum as well when I look down and we both chuckle to ourselves with the mess we had made. Pulling open the bench seat to find a rag that we keep down here for this kind of situation, I toss one to her and let Jane get cleaned up. I grab another and quickly wipe away and squeeze out any more cum. Heading naked over to the bar I feel a need to quench my thirst so I hunt for a water bottle we have somewhere buried in the bar.

"What are you looking for?" she asks as she finishes with the rag and puts in on the stairs to remind us to take it up with us.

"Water. Gotten thirsty all of sudden."

"Cold cellar," she quickly replies, " and I would like one too!"

Mumbling to myself, "I should have known, " as head towards the cold cellar door. Returning from the cold cellar I take a long swallow and then place the cap back on the water bottle. Handing another bottle to her she takes a couple of sips and puts the lid back on. She has found all her clothes and has them piled on the bench.

"Heading to bed now," she leans over and gives me a quick kiss. Picking up her clothes she smiles at me.

I smile and nod, " I will be up soon too." I take another long couple of swigs from the water bottle.

She heads up the stairs and I collect my clothes and slip them back on quickly. I hit a few buttons on the remote and the electronics turn off with a click. Looking at the couch I can see it has shifted again. Seems to be a common thing now when we fuck downstairs. Shifting the couch back to its normal spot, I grab her water bottle and put it back in the fridge behind the bar.

"I wonder if this is going to be a common thing, being so horny after she is with another guy," I ponder as I head towards the stairs. "Just need to find a woman for me now!" My thoughts flip back to Amber and when I would have the chance to bury my face in her huge tits.

"This is going to be a very fun ride," as I turn off the lights thinking about having Amber sitting on my cock and riding me. A smile crosses my lips as I head upstairs to bed.

12