Lundi Gras

Story Info
Girl meets boy during Mardi Gras.
2.2k words
4.57
13.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie breathed a sigh of relief and collapsed into a waiting bar stool. She ordered a gin and tonic and felt her whole body relax. It was Lundi Gras, the day before Mardi Gras, and already it had been a long day. She had gotten up early to sign paper work and then catch the parades. Aunt Marie's house was finally sold, and the lifting of that burden brought a bitter sweet relief.

Sadie was born in New Orleans, but had moved when she was seventeen to Atlanta. Her great aunt had elected to stay behind in a formidable garden district mansion on St Charles Avenue. Sadie's mother was from the west coast and had never liked the city, seeing decay where others saw beauty and charm. For various reasons she had never returned, and had encouraged Sadie to stay away. Now her mother was dead, and so was Aunt Marie, and she was the only one left to close up the house, and prepare it for its new owners.

Outside a trumpet player blasted "When the Saints Go Marching In" She stirred her drink and hummed along. Sadie had always loved New Orleans. She especially loved the hotel she was staying in. The Ponchatrain was beautiful. The Grande Dame had lost a few stars over the years, but her room was lovely. At one time the hotel had been an apartment hotel and Sadie's suite had once been an opulent home.

There was a baby grand piano in the small sitting room that was said to be haunted by the apartment's last tenet. Last night she had played a few songs on the ancient piano and found it beautifully tuned. So far no ghostly sonata, but who knew, tonight could be the night.

Lost in her musings Sadie did not notice the man sit down next to her until she caught a whiff of his cigarette. She had not smoked since collage, but felt a sudden urge.

"Got another of those?" She said turning. Sadie gasped, he was incredibly handsome. His eyes and hair were dark and glistening in the chandeliers golden light. His black t-shirt was stretched tight over his muscular arms and chest. He smiled and handed her a cigarette, lighting it with silver Zippo.

"Happy Mardi Gras" He said raising his glass.

"Happy Mardi Gras" Sadie replied trying not to cough on her cigarette. They clinked glasses and she noticed his drink looked odd. It was mostly clear with a greenish cast, and green flecks.

He noticed her looking at signaled to the bartender, "Sazerac for the lady Antoine." He smiled at Sadie, as she nodded her thanks. "My name is Kurt"

"Sadie, nice to meet you"

They shook hands, hers soft and well manicured his rough with dirt under his nails. Sadie found herself struggling to break contact as an electric charge darted up her spine.

"So" He said "you from here? Or visiting"

"Visiting, I'm the executor of my Aunts will and we sold her house. I finished up today, and am going home to Atlanta on Ash Wednesday."

"Sorry to hear about your aunt. I lived in Atlanta for awhile, but it was too big, so I came back here. I hang out with these losers" The bartender laughed and went back to polishing glasses. "And run a construction company in the Irish Channel. Is this your first time here?"

Sadie smiled, "No I lived here till I was seventeen. We lived on the avenue, and did our laundry at Igor's when we got bored. My first drink was in this bar, though I must admit I snuck in. Shhh!" she put a finger to her lips.

Kurt laughed, "I think we are past the statute of limitations on your crime, but just in case lets tip Antoine big"

They had another drink, although not another sazerac. The bitter liquorices flavor of the anise turned her off. Sadie switched to a crisp Riesling. They continued to talk and laugh. Kurt was fascinating. He knew tons of New Orleans history and was happy to share. Sadie talked about her childhood memories. They shared a fondness for snowballs, parties at Lake Ponchatrain, and Easter mass at St Alphonse's the majestic old garden district church. The afternoon passed quickly, and Sadie knew it was almost time for one to her favorite parades of all, Orpheus.

"Would you like to come to Orpheus with me?" Sadie asked shyly.

"I'd love to" Kurt paid for their drinks, giving Antoine a healthy tip and put his arm around her shoulders. Once again she felt electric at his touch. He pulled her close smelling of aftershave, sticky sweet wine, and slightly of cigarettes. She had given up smoking after her first, but didn't mind the smell on him; it was simply part of this fascinating man.

They cuddled together in front of the hotel waving and shooting for the trinkets being thrown to the revelers. Sadie and Kurt laughed at the theme floats, and gasped at the beauty of the costumes. They both cheered at the flambeaux men that lighted the parades way dancing with there torches.

In Kurt's arms she felt the thrill of new love, and an astounding depth of nostalgia. Kurt reached up his hand and caught a red silk rose. He turned to face Sadie and presented it to her with a little bow. She laughed in delight as his arms went around her again. He gazed in her eyes and kissed her.

Time seemed to stop. Far away she heard the drums and the shouts of the crowds. None of that mattered. Kurt's lips were gentle and tender on hers. His hands snaked into her long brown hair as their embrace intensified. Sadie felt his tongue slide between her teeth and she allowed hers to dance with his. She gasped, at the rawness of her passion just as he pulled back.

They held each other, Sadie's head rested on his strong shoulder. It was amazing that she could be so comfortable with a stranger. Still something about Kurt was so familiar she felt she had known him forever.

They spent the remainder of the parade cuddling and stealing kisses. Sadie grinned as the last of the parade passed. Her neck was so weighted down with beads it was starting to hurt and the drinks from earlier had left her with a slight dizzy buzz.

"So shall I walk you into your lobby, Sadie?" Kurt said

"Is it time to say goodnight?" Sadie asked flirtatiously.

"It doesn't have to be" Kurt whispered in her ear revealing his intentions with a nuzzling kiss to her neck.

The trip to her suite in the elevator seemed an eternity. Kurt's hands slid over her back and over her behind drawing her close. The pushed apart quickly when an elderly couple got on the elevator on the fourth floor. Sadie collapsed in a fit of giggles when the old woman gave her a knowing wink.

Finally they reached her suite. Sadie fumbled, dropping the pass key. Kurt picked it up opened the door smoothly and carried her inside. Sadie gasped with delight as he carried her to the couch.

"Have I mentioned you are gorgeous?" He asked before drawing her into another drowning kiss.

When they came up for air after a long moment Sadie smiled a wicked grin and replied "No. Have a told you that you are devilishly handsome?"

He shook his head solemnly, but his eyes twinkled. . "We are getting this all wrong"

"Not all wrong" Sadie said sliding her hand along the crotch his jeans. He gasped, and she smiled delighted at her own uncharacteristic boldness.

"No. Not all wrong"

Kurt kissed her again his hands slid under her tank top to her breasts. He kneaded her nipples gently with his hands, bringing little sighs of pleasure from Sadie. Kurt's hands brushed across her stomach and then down to the buttons on her jeans. She lifted slightly and he unzipped and began struggling them off. They collapsed into laughter when they realized in his haste he had not removed her shoes and the jeans were stuck. She helped him unlace her boots and then lay back to see what he would do next.

Kurt slid his hands over the front of her pink satin panties. "I like these" he said grinning.

Sadie sighed, and felt very glad she had chosen a pretty pair from her suitcase that morning. Her thought was interrupted by his velvet hands sliding her underwear down her legs.

"These are going to be much cuter on the floor" Kurt said. Sadie giggled and arched her feet so he could slide them over. "I want to see all of your clothes on the floor, I want to admire you beautiful woman. "

Sadie sat up and slowly pulled her tank top over her head. Her bra came next, and she flung them into an untidy pile next to the couch. "I want the same from you, darling."

Kurt stripped revealing a toned chest and stomach, long graceful legs, and a butt that looked just as good out of jeans as in. Sadie let out a wolf whistle.

"Hey! Isn't that my line?" Kurt said laughing.

"That is sexist!" Sadie responded grinning ear to ear.

"And you are sexy. I can't whistle anyway."

"Really what else can't you do?" She asked playfully.

"Spend another moment without being inside you." Kurt replied his voice husky with desire. "May I?"

"Oh yes please" Sadie said.

With no further delay he entered her. She gasped as he slid in inch by inch. Kurt reached the very back of her swooped slightly up and slid out. Sadie cried out in delight as the movement was repeated over and over. She stared into his dark eyes, and smiled while trying to catch her breath. His every touch was delightfully new yet achingly familiar.

Sadie spent a few more moments delighting in his movements the said, "Darling, may I be on top?"

Kurt laughed with delight, "Of course" He responded, breathless with excitement.

It took quite a lot of work to switch positions on the tiny antique couch. After much giggling Sadie was on top her hand guiding him into her. He let out a low moan as she engulfed him. Sadie sat up straight her hands on his chest and began a gentle rocking motion. She loved this angle and the perfection of his shape inside her.

Sadie rocked faster. Kurt's hands gripped her hips in encouragement. She began to cry out as their rhythm quickened, soft soprano sounds. The air in the room seemed to grow colder. She felt the whisper of a breeze across her lower back, and shivered with delight. Kurt's hands had moved to her breasts working her nipples. Finally, she came to the moment of release, emitting a high pitched note, matched by a silvery sustained tone from the piano. Gasping for air her and Kurt exchanged a glance and looked over at the ghostly baby grand.

They sat in silence for a moment, and then Sadie felt his hand between her legs. She gasped as his rough velvety fingers explored her soft folds. "Are we done?" He asked playfully.

"No" Sadie gasped, as his fingers worked her to new heights of passion.

"Then I want back on top."

With a few smooth movements she was crushed against the pillows and he mounted her again. This time his thrusts were vigorous. She cried out at the punishing delicious speed. He brought waves of pleasure to her body, just this side of pain. He labored above her, and she shut her eyes tight as her body went limp and dizzy from her ecstasy. His release came hard and he moaned with it "Shouting "Oh God!" into the hotel rooms silence.

Kurt picked her up and carried her to bed. They cuddled in the king size and drifted off to sleep. Several times during the night they dreamed of sonatas being played on the ghost piano. In the morning neither were sure what was dream and what was real. Both agreed they had heard the high clear note during their lovemaking.

They breakfasted at a packed Café Du Monde. By an exquisite miracle they found an unoccupied outside table. Fingers sticky with powdered sugar they sipped excellent coffee and nibbled the beignets.

"You know" Kurt said wiping powdered sugar from her cheek. "I have always thought Sadie was an awesome name."

She smiled "I hated it as a kid. I actually went by Jessica until collage. Kurt is a nice name; I had a little tete a tete with a boy named Kurt in high school"

Kurt's eyes grew very wide. "Was he a scrawny kid with shaggy hair?" Sadie nodded confused "Was it under the bleachers at a football game?" Kurt looked at her his eyes whimsical. "I'm asking because there was this girl named Jessica, she was a year younger than me and beautiful, I'd had a crush on her for months. One night at a football game we ended up making out under the bleachers. The next day she was gone, it was the second to last week of school and I couldn't find her anywhere. Turns out her family had moved away. "His eyes met hers "I've never forgotten her though."

Recognition dawned in Sadie's eyes. She lifted up her coffee cup "To Mardi Gras" She said. They clinked cups and she leaned in for a kiss "And to second chances" she whispered on his lips.