Lupin the 3rd

Story Info
Redhead gets a hand on Jigens' other Magnum.
1.4k words
3.7
6.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jigen listened, mildly annoyed, as the guy behind the bar scooped some ice cubes into a glass. He hadn't ordered his whiskey on the rocks. Nonetheless, leaning back with his elbows on the bar, he said nothing and let the kid pour the drink. It was a clear, crisp evening in Paris and he, his partner Lupin, and Lupins' favorite cock-tease Fujiko were all enjoying the hospitality of an old friend from the French underground. There was quite a party going on there in the great room of the stunning eight bedroom mansion. Jigen remembered hearing something about the old man's niece getting the lead in a musical or something. Not that it mattered to him. All he cared about was enjoying the fully stocked bar, live jazz band, and a little time off from thieving.

"Hey Jigen," Lupin said as he watched the young bartender slide the glass over the bar, "there's ice in your drink."

"It's fine." Jigen turned, took the glass and began to sip before the bartender even had time to realize his error.

"Wow," Lupin grinned, "I guess our little vacation has put you in a less surly mood, eh?"

Jigen shrugged and let a hint of smile crack on one side of his mouth. The warm spread of the whiskey down his throat and into his stomach immediately reminded him of his predominant vice.

"I'm goin' outside," he said, pulling his black fedora further down over his eyes.

"Mm-hmm," Lupin answered while sipping his drink and staring sideways at Fujiko's ample breasts.

Jigen, drink in hand, made his way to the large glass doors that led to the patio. He reached into his breast pocket, pulled out the pack of Pall Mall cigarettes, and plucked one out with his lips. It was rather chilly outside and the patio was deserted. As he took a long pull from his cigarette and sucked it in, he heard soft footsteps approach from behind. Looking over his shoulder, he saw one of the women from the party walking toward him. Sensing no threat from her, he turned back and continued enjoying his smoke.

The young woman walked up next to him, and stood close enough to make him raise an eyebrow and glance over at her. She was a few inches shorter than him, with long, dark-red hair, and dark eyes much like the color of his own. Jigen exhaled audibly through his nose. It wasn't his nature to be taken aback by women. Over the years, his experiences with women had ended with them betraying him, dying, or both.

"Hi there," her voice was soft, and somewhat innocent sounding.

He turned to face her and noticed that her smooth fair skin was covered with gooseflesh from the chilly air. His eyes instinctively glanced over her nipples, which, as he suspected, seemed to be trying to break through her little black cocktail dress. She smiled, seeming to enjoy him looking at her.

"You're Jigen, right?"

"Mm-hmm," he answered while taking another drag.

She then giggled softly, which Jigen found somewhat puzzling. His jaded mind was telling him he was being set up. It was either that or this little hottie was some kind of groupie for international master thieves or sharpshooters.

"I'm Lisette," she smiled at him and slightly bit her lower lip. However strong his mistrust of women, he was still a man. It had been a while since he'd gotten any pussy, and Lisette's unabashed flirting wasn't leaving him unaffected. He smiled back at her which seemed to please her immensely. He drained the rest of the whiskey, and tossed the cigarette butt onto the grass. To his mild surprise, Lisette took him gently by the arm and led him back into the house.

Jigen watched Lisette's perfectly rounded ass sway from side to side as she led him down a hall, up a winding staircase and further and further away from the party. As she stepped into a darkened room, he quickly slipped in behind her with his back against the wall, grabbed her and pulled her against him, pressing the muzzle of his Magnum M19 gently against the underside of her jaw. Her body froze and her eyes widened in fear.

"If this is some kind of setup, cupcake, I won't hesitate..." his sentence trailed off as he watched her face melt into an expression of pure desire. She traced the barrel of his gun with her fingertips and then placed her hand on top of his as he slowly re-holstered the weapon, all the while looking him in the eyes. Her other hand snaked up the back of his neck and into his long black hair as she pulled his face to hers and kissed him hard on the mouth. He felt his cock start to harden as she swirled her tongue against his and moaned deeply.

As Lisette pulled him over to the bed, Jigen started reeling. He'd never had a woman respond to him quite like this, and just when he thought his hardening cock was going to rip through his pants, Lisette had begun to take it out for him. She stroked, tickled and teased his cock with her fingertips then slid her hand down and playfully rolled his balls between her fingers. They finished undressing each other and she giggled as she carefully set his gun, holster, and hat on the end table, then she dipped down low, stroking his back, ass and legs on the way down, and took his large, hard cock into her mouth. She sucked and stroked him enthusiastically and he threw his head back, inhaling and exhaling through clenched teeth.

"Come here," Jigen said softly guiding her back up with a hand under her chin. He laid her down on the bed and she pulled him on top of her, wrapping her legs around him. He kissed her neck and worked his way down to her breasts, teasing her perfect pink nipples with his tongue, lips and teeth. She breathed deeply and stroked his back and grasped his hair.

As he slipped his hand down between her legs, he caught the scent of her pussy and his head swam for a moment. He slowly began stroking and teasing her pussy with his fingers. She was dripping wet and as he slid two fingers in, he was sure the partygoers downstairs could hear the noises she was making. Lisette reached down and spread her pussy open for him with her fingers. Taking his cue, Jigen began swirling his tongue around her swollen clit. To his amazement, she propped herself up and looked down at him.

"I want to watch you lick my pussy," she said, still stroking his long black hair. He tilted his head to the side so she could watch his tongue stroke her clit. He wiggled his two fingers inside her and flicked at her clit with his tongue until she climbed to a wall-shaking, incredibly noisy orgasm. While the throes of her orgasm were still subsiding, Jigen slid his cock inside of her.

She dug her fingernails into the backs of his hips and pulled him into her. They both moaned as he slid in and out of her, and he could feel her pussy repeatedly grip and release his cock. He licked his thumb and applied it to her clit, rubbing it as he fucked her, and bringing her to another explosive climax. She moaned and pushed him away with her feet, making him laugh softly. Then she took him off guard by swinging herself around and taking his cock into her mouth again, stroking and sucking feverishly until he finally came into her eager mouth, and she swallowed every drop of him.

They both collapsed on the bed breathing heavily. Jigen pushed a few locks of her hair out of her eyes.

"You're even better than I expected," she said playfully clawing at his chest. As he started to reply someone began calling for Lisette from down the hall. She bolted upright.

"Shit! That's my cousin!"

They quickly gathered up their things and said goodbye. Lisette headed for the bathroom and Jigen for the balcony.

Jigen dressed on the balcony, listening to Lisette's shower running and cracking a half-smile. He made his way down and to the front door and walked back inside.

In the front hall Fujiko was yelling at Lupin and hitting him with her purse. She had a wine stain on the front of her dress. Lupin was laughing and apologizing when he spotted Jigen.

"Hey Buddy! I guess we're leaving 'cause Fuji-cakes got her ass kicked by a glass of wine," he laughed and endured another purse-smack. "Where the hell have you been, Mr. Anti-social?" Jigen shrugged and lit another Pall Mall as they all walked out together.

"What a shame," said Lupin, "you missed all the action!"