Lured by Luxury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she slowly relaxed, I realised that I had been so cautious, that my scrotum was still aching for release. A few more, less than regular, pushes inside her warm and welcoming interior brought me to my own guarded release. I seemed to be bucking for ages as I pumped the last drops into her.

Lying there, her head on my chest, perspiration welding us together, she sighed, "I just knew it should be like this."

I told her of the relief I felt at hearing her climax, and she gave another sigh, "Why couldn't I have met you a year ago?"

"Uneasy as it was, I'm just glad we met."

She raised her head, and her eyes were bright as she asked, "When did you know you wanted me?"

I had given that much thought already, and there could only be one true answer, "The moment I walked through that cafe doorway."

She reached up to kiss me, and that was when we heard Frances protest. For the next half hour we were busy with feeds, and baby baths, While Linda was giving Frances her bottle, I casually flicked on the television. It was in the middle of a news bulletin, and there was a picture of what appeare to be a hotel. It was the words that caught my attention:

"—was tracked from the north of Scotland, to several locations around the country, after an anonymous tip off. Police say they had already some knowledge of the man who is thought to be the ring leader, and several other people have been arrested. Police believe it is one of the biggest drug cartels ever arrested.—"

I turned to look at Linda, but she was staring open mouthed at the screen. "Those hotels, I know some of them."

I laughed, "My God, could this night get any better?"

When Frances was settled and we'd shared a few minutes of savouring an element of vengeance , I talked Linda into taking a shower with me. The sheer sensual pleasure of standing close together, skin on skin, as the water cascaded over us, was marvellous. My hands soaped over her breasts down her trim waist, ran up the incredible smoothness of her inner thigh, and she gasped as my hand nestled, pressed against her labia. At the same time, her hands were a delight on my shoulders, chest and belly. Reaching my semi-erect penis and my scrotum, her touch became a massage of tenderness, stroking, squeezing with such delicacy.

"Ooh, "she laughed," it's growing."

I kissed her as the water ran over our faces, and I said, "He has to be back on duty soon."

"Does he know?"

I knew exactly what I intended now that first nervous breakthrough had been made. I was longing to reveal to her what real loving care felt like.

Out and dried, we lay on the bed, side by side, kissing, gently at first, fingering each others genitals, which, naturally, increased the intensity of the kisses. But, with my index finger on her clitoris, I knew the next move was important. Breaking the kiss, I slid down the bed, as my mouth and tongue relished her breasts and belly.

Deliberately, I moved directly down so that my erection was beyond her reach, and she made a little protest. I assured her, "You'll soon get it back."

My lips had moved on down to her rough pubic area, and again she voiced a question, but by that time her labia were under my tongue, and her body momentarily tensed with the thrill of it. Within seconds I had my head completely between her thighs, my lips on her labia, and my tongue lapping at her clitoris, already roused by my finger.

"F-Frank, oh, God, that's -it's—"And her voice trailed away as her hips pushed up at my face. I continued licking her sturdy clitoris, always staying alert to her breathing pattern, which was, already, quite rapid. For myself I was relishing the musky aroma of her and the creaminess under my tongue. Then, on impulse, I allowed my mouth and tongue to venture back and deeper, to draw circles around her vagina. Devilishly my tongue tip entered her, withdrew, and then entered again.

Sounds emanating from her lips were pure gibberish, and I knew she was fast approaching the high I had wished for her. Briefly, i drew my face back just to gaze on the rose petal wonder of her. Then my tongue swooped again on her clitoris, and I tensed my legs, knowing from her noises, and from the trembling of her hips that she was right on the verge. Another rapid flick of my tongue, and as she called out, I moved my body up and over her. As my lips brushed over her breasts, I was directing my throbbing penis into her heaving vagina.

Her desperate panting was music to my ears as I was able, all inhibition gone, to thrust long and strong into the very heart of her, as she rose up to meet my eager invasion. Was it thirty seconds, or longer that we heaved together, practically raised from the bed? It felt as though her whole body had opened up to accept my gushing semen. For a further while my erection held so that i could stroll it back and forward gently along her passage, as she whispered my name over and over into my ear.

At last I was able to say, "That is what I wanted you to feel. Did I succeed?"

"I thought I would never come down from wherever you took me. It was magical, Frank."

I handed her a tissue to clean herself up and took one myself. Then she said with mock anger, "But you are doing it all, and I owe you so much." Her hand reached down to touch my limp penis.

"Too late. He's dead."

She laughed and we lay quiet for a while. After just a few minutes her breathing gave me a new message. She was sound asleep. Realising that, I wasn't far behind.

I knew it was a dream, because I was lying in a field of gold. Buttercups were they? I was naked, and something fluttered over and around me. Fairies? Imps? Fluttering over, and touching my penis, making it rise. No nightmare this, as they closed in around it, and they were moist as they moved along it like a tongue. It was a tongue.

I opened my eyes. The curtains showed daylight, but the treatment my erect penis was undergoing was more obvious. Linda was bent over me, and through the mask of her hair I could see her mouth firmly clamped on me. I could not see my penis as I felt it touch the back of her throat.

I reached for her head, "Linda," I croaked, "you don't - have to—"

Momentarily, she drew back her head, while her hand kept a firm hold down there. "I do have to, Frank. You are mine and I am yours, but only you can wash away any remnants of what happened to me."

"But not all the way—"

"Yes, yes. I want you to replace the memory of that taste that lingers in my mind."

And with that she enveloped my erection with her lips, and her tongue flickered around and under it as she pushed me to the back of her throat. Drawing back she bulged her cheek, and I gasped at the delightful feeling of my penis head riding along that velvet path. Looking down I saw her cheeks draw in as she actually sucked on me. Fearing any guilt I might feel I reached down for her head, but her eyes looked up at me threateningly, as her teeth tightened around my penis. With a quick nod she continued her activity, moving faster and faster, touching me to the very back of her throat.

When her fingers closed around my scrotum, I knew I was beyond any redemption. She relaxed for a moment, drawing her lips back to my foreskin, before immediately, plunging her head forward, her lips tight, her sucking fierce, and I groaned as my load emptied into her willing throat. Pulse after pulse, I released, and she took it all, her eyes fixed on my face.

When it was over, and my limp penis began to slide from her mouth, she caught it in her hand and her tongue licked away any stray semen.

As she slid up the bed towards me she said, "Done. You have genuinely exorcised all other memories of what has taken place in my mouth. You have washed away my sins. And you don't taste bad either."

She laughed before I kissed her gratefully, "No sins to wash away," I told her. "Only bad memories. From now on we make our own memories."

"And I'll get better at that over the coming years."

"Yes," I sighed, "all those years ahead."