Lured, Taken, Owned Ch. 02

Story Info
Taken Deeper Into Submission.
1.8k words
4.57
61.9k
34
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sh!"

"Am I going home now?" I whispered in my best female voice.

"No," he answered happily.

"Why, you got what you wanted?" I whispered nervously.

"No... I gave you what you wanted,"

"I didn't want..."I again whispered.

"You begged for it,"

"No..."

"You begged for it," he repeated.

"No...,"

"You would do anything for it," he insisted.

"No..."

"You pleaded,"

"No..." I still whispered.

"Please master...fuck me...I beg you...fuck me," he mocked.

I want to go home.

"Fuck me with your cock," he teased

I am not ashamed.

"I'll do anything...anything you want...just fuck

me...please fuck me!" he again mocked.

I was in the moment.

"Yes master...pound my ass hard,"

What have I become?

"You enjoyed it."

"But...,"

"...nothing," he finished for me.

"Please...," I started trying to retain my composure as I felt my pulse rise.

"Sh!" he again hushed me.

"Close your eyes and kiss me," he whispered.

I closed my eyes, he put his lips to mine but I couldn't, I wasn't volunteering, I haven't so far. He fucked me; it was rape, pure and simple, no matter the end result, even if I did enjoyed it.

His subtle second attempt was futile gaining no ground.

He was persistent though, kissing me with passion, and sucking my lips as he pulled away.

He was determined to get his way, kissing me again, running his tongue back and forth the split between my lips.

"Kiss me...and I'll fuck you again," he whispered.

"His words made my ass twitch; what just happened?" I asked myself.

He nibbled the right side of my neck until I tilted my head to close off his access...

I felt his breath as he slowly moved across my face, his nose gently brushing mine, as he proceeded to nibble the left side of my neck.

I exhaled deeply as his lips, teeth, and tongue played with my neck; occasionally sucking my skin. I couldn't stop his assault; his head was positioned not to cut him off.

He then turned to my ear where he began to fondle my ear with his mouth. Starting with the ear lobe, then working his way around , and occasionally fucking it with his tongue; in and out, deeper and deeper.

My breath was deepening.

"I want you," he whispered.

This man knew what he was doing.

As he slowly nudged his way to the front of my neck, I tilted my head back to give him free reign.

He continued his ways; kissing and sucking my neck until he deemed I was ready.

I was!

His tongue rode up my neck and across my chin; his lips touched mine as his tongued parted mine. His kiss passionate, our tongues made love... as I followed his lead.

My ass again quivered with desire; desire to have him deep inside of me once more.

He disengaged.

"Fuck me!" I whispered without thinking.

I wanted out; why would I say that?

He was on the attack again; kissing me, kissing me like before...but more involved...much more involved.

My body was electrified.

Again, he disengaged after minutes of assault.

My eyes opened, my lips reached out to his as he backed away teasing me; I wanted more as I panted heavily.

"Please..." I pleaded.

He moved closer, I bite my lower lip in anticipation.

He kissed me...heavier...hotter...my mind in a trance... my body on fire.

Our kiss lasted forever...and forever...until...

"Fuck me...please!" I begged deliriously.

"What?"

"Fuck me!" I begged louder.

"Can't hear you,"

"Fuck me, please...fuck me!" I screamed.

"Fuck me what?" he wanted.

"Fuck me master...please!" I cried out.

"What would you do for a good ass fucking?" he asked.

"Anything master," I panted.

"Anything, are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes master,"

He kissed me again...

Minutes passed...

I couldn't take much more...

I would do anything...

Emotionally drained...

"Open your mouth," he demanded after breaking away.

He sprayed something in my mouth...then took the fuzzy cuffs off my wrists.

"On your knees,"

"Yes master,"

He kissed me as he we both went to our knees.

He put his hands on my shoulders as he continued to stand.

His still hardened cock rode the bottom of my chin, rode across my lips, and touched my nose.

There it was...

His manhood...

It was big...

I had no idea how I took his entire cock up my ass.

"Suck it!" he demanded.

He wanted a blow job.

"Suck it!" he demanded once more.

I wanted to...but I couldn't.

"Remember, you said you would do anything if I fucked you; now I'm cashing in on your first promise," he reminded me.

My ass is an erroneous spot, I could live with him fucking me, it felt amazing, but volunteering my mouth was a different thing all together, I would have to participate.

He grabbed his member and rubbed it side to side across my lips.

My breath got heavier...

I wanted to open my mouth...

I wondered if I would enjoy sucking him off...

My mind intoxicated with the thought...

My whole body tingling...

I lost the standoff...

I slipped my tongue between my lips and lightly touched the head with my tongue.

From that point on...I couldn't resist.

I grabbed the base with my hand and began stroking him.

"That's it," he encouraged me.

His words soft and comforting.

After a few minutes I repeatedly licked the head then took it into my mouth and sucked on it while keeping rhythm with my hand.

"That's so good," he calmly spoke.

His words drove me onward.

After some time I swirled my tongue around its head flicking it with my tongue every so often.

"Mmm," I sounded off like a porn star.

"Damn!" he muttered.

"Mmm!"

I removed it from my mouth and started licking his shaft, particularly the underside. Eventual I moved to his shaved sacks caressing his balls with my tongue. I felt his cock harden even more in my hand as I continued to stroke him.

My breath shortened and my heart began to race as my hand sped up and I wrapped my mouth around his hardened cock once more.

Several minutes into the act my panting got heavier and my hand sped up slightly.

"Fuck, you're doing great,"

I started humming and slightly tightened my grip with my lips. Minutes passed as he breathes deepened.

My mouth tired after several minutes and I released him; I wasn't use to sucking cock. I kept stroking him as I ran my tongue along his inner thigh a few times, then made my way to his balls again.

"You're damn good a sucking cock," he muttered longing for oxygen.

"Yes master," I replied getting satisfaction from the fact he was enjoying my efforts.

Curious, I once read an article about how women gave and felt about giving and receiving oral sex. It seems the article paid off for us both.

Taking him in my mouth again I swallowed more of his cock; back and forth I went as I sucked on his manhood.

Moments passed as I hummed.

"Gawd you're good,"

I was now sucking his cock without abandon...

I was addicted...

And enjoying...

My hands tired, I put both hands on his ass.

I saw it as a relief... he saw it as an opportunity.

He grabbed the back of my head and gently thrust with my movement.

"I knew you were a cock sucker when I saw you," he panted.

I quickly forgot his insult and enjoyed the moment.

"Fuck!" he screamed as he shot off in my mouth.

"Swallow it bitch," he continued.

I wholeheartedly tried but when it was all said and done I only swallowed half, possibly more.

He finished cumming in my mouth before letting go.

"You beat the record; no one has ever got me off in twenty five minutes before,"

"Thank you master," feeling appreciated.

"You spilled some," he panted.

"Master?"

"On the floor; lick it up," he said louder.

I must have looked like a lost puppy.

"Lick it up," he screamed.

Again, I was in disbelief.

"Lick it up before I get the whip!" he demanded loudly.

I immediately lapped it up tearfully.

"Good, now yours," he said.

"Master?"

He reached under me and slid a dog bowl in front of me.

"Lick it up," he again commanded.

I immediately started crying.

"Now!" He yelled.

He just came in my mouth and he's now treating me like a dog...

I lapped it up quickly...

Not wanting the whip.

He got on his knees and passionately kissed me...

My emotions...

Confused...

I forgot about what just happened...

Minutes passed.

He took his hand and brushed my hardened nipples.

"Oh!" I broke the kiss as I felt a tingling sensation.

"I'm sorry," my master apologized.

"It's my fault master," I instantly took blame.

"No, it's mine, you had no idea you had to swallow my whole load," he remarked.

He apologized; I was beside myself.

"Thank you master, I'll do better next time," I replied.

"Next time," I thought.

Did I fall in love with captor?

Did he fall in love with me?

This isn't real...

He drugged me...

He kidnapped me...

Raped me...

Sodomized me...

Humiliated me...

He kissed me again...

My mind was inebriated with...

Sex...

Passion...

Love...

His kiss was much deeper...more passionate...more meaningful.

I don't remember breaking the kiss as his mouth explored my breast.

Teasing...

Sucking..

Driving me wild.

"Fuck me master," I begged.

"Tomorrow,"

"No!"

"Did you forget something?"

"Fuck me now," I begged panting heavily.

His mouth moved to my other breast; his fingers playing with my first.

"Please fuck me master,"

He was silent as he enjoyed feasting on my half tea cup breasts.

"Master?'

He stopped suddenly and put my head in his lap where I again took control of his cock. It immediately grew in my mouth and quickly hardened as I sucked on it.

"Swallow all of it this time," he commanded.

I blew him for several minutes before he popped in my mouth. He was much weaker now; I swallowed three strings and sucked the rest from his dying dick. I raised my head when there was nothing left seeping from his cock.

"We've been fucking for hours; time to go to bed," he got up and headed for the door.

"Master, my cuffs," I begged.

"What will you do if I release you?"

"Anything master...I'll do anything you want," I pleaded.

"Okay," he released my ankles and carried me to the bed.

"You were great," he said bending down to give me a long passionate kiss.

"Mmm," I smiled.

"You're alarm will wake you in the morning; the bathroom is fully stocked and has everything laid out nicely for you. I'll be down around noon," he said.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Did you forget something?"

"Goodnight," I replied.

The door shut...

I was alone...

Tired...

And asleep.