Luscious

Story Info
What happens when a good slave has a vivid imagination?
788 words
4.12
33.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My world is dark, the hood blocking out light and sound. I wait, because that is all one can do when one can neither see nor hear. I kneel as he likes me to kneel, with my knees far apart and my wrists crossed at the base of my spine. Every inch of my body is available to his touch. I hide nothing. I hold nothing back. I am his open vessel. If he wants my tears, I will give them to him gladly. If he wants my cum, I am already dripping with it. If he wants my blood, I will open my skin myself to feed his hunger. Eventually he will come and I will be here for his pleasure.

My labia rings brush against the cold tile of the floor and I suppress a shudder. No pleasure unless it is by his hand. It would feel so good to lose control and press my heated cunt against the chill of the floor, to use its pebbly surface to rub away some the ache that is growing inside of me. But to be denied the pleasure of servicing him, for that would surely be the punishment, stays my wanton hips and I straighten my spine so that my traitorous cunt cannot be tempted any further astray.

How long have I been here? Minutes? Hours? The tile is starting to bite into my knees, but I do not shift. The slight ache in my calves distracts me from the tight hunger in my cunt. Small streams of wetness are running down my thighs, dampening the tops of my stockings. Not knowing what is in store for you is one of the world's most powerful aphrodisiacs and tonight I am drunk with it. He has become the center of my world, even in his absence. I live for that moment where his touch will break through the darkness.

If slaves can have wishes, then mine is to be possessed completely by him. To be beaten and tormented by his hands and his devices, cuts and dark bruises welling up on my pale skin. Then, when I am broken to his satisfaction, to be taken by him. I dream of him feeding his cock to me, ruthlessly fucking my mouth, choking me with his length until he is slick and wet from my throat, then throwing me to all fours so he can work his hardness into the tight ring of my asshole. Fucking me open so he can use me. I can almost feel him, all of that thick, hot meat pulsing inside of me, filling me up with the slippery cum that I crave.

A shiver runs through me, I am so close to cumming just from thinking of him. I want to touch myself, I want to slide my hands between my legs and press my fingers into my cunt and my ass. I want to lose control, to throw myself to the floor and wantonly spread my legs for him. If he would let me beg, I would beg him to fuck me and hurt me, I would cry for it. Anything to stop the frustration that wells in me and provide relief for this growing hunger.

My hands slide down my back, cupping my ass, weighing and spreading the round flesh. I imagine him watching me as I expose that tiny, puckered hole to his gaze. I can almost hear his voice telling me to put on a good show for him. My hand slides down to my cunt and I spread its wetness back to my ass, over and over again until both holes are dripping with my juices. I taunt and tease, slowly invading my ass with one finger, then two. My other hand is filling my cunt, the heel of my hand circling my clit. I wish I had toys to fuck myself with while he watched. Some big, hard rubber cocks to ride. My mind keeps up a litany of sexy thoughts that spur me on as I fuck myself: He's watching me. I'm putting on such a good show for him, he's watching me fill my holes. Showing him how much I want him. I can't stop touching myself. He's watching me fuck myself, he knows how much I need him.

I cum for him, my body bending and flexing under the waves of an orgasm that wrings me out, leaving me limp. My throat is raw. Have I been screaming? I slump to one side, body splayed out on the chilling tile. Dreamy, dazed, my hands slip out of their warm nests between my thighs. I feel a breeze hit my skin as the door opens.

Uh-oh.