Luscious Lactating Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,014 Followers

She gasped, tasting my pussy juices – her first ever! "Oh, you taste heavenly. God, Jan, your pussy is delicious. Now I want to taste it for real!" She said as she moved further down my body.

I felt her breath on my spread pussy and leaned my head upward toward her pussy above me. I sighed as I felt her tongue touch me tentatively, then it moved downward and slid against my wet flesh. She licked from bottom to top once, then twice.

"Ohh, damn you taste so good. So sweet, so delicious so -" her words cut off suddenly as she probed with her tongue into my pussy. I felt her tongue slid inside me, her lips came down to cover my pussy. I felt her teeth touch me, as she pressed downward a little too hard. Her tongue slithered and probed. God, it was wonderful. What she lacked in finesse, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. I put my hands on her cute round ass and pulled it down to me. She shifted slightly and lowered her hips to my mouth. I parted her furry opening with my tongue and slid it inside her once again. She tasted divine, salty-sweet, dripping with her juices.

I slid my tongue deep inside her and sucked her woman's juices out, exactly as she was doing to me. I burrowed my lips, chin, nose, face into her wet flesh, reveling in the feel of her hot pussy flesh against my face. I loved it. She caught the spirit and did the same to me, burrowing into my pussy. For I don't know how long we just lay with her atop me, her hot body pressing down into mine, faces moving from side to side, faces wet, pressing our faces into each other's pussies, almost trying to enter the other's bodies, impossible, but we seemed to be trying nevertheless.

I sucked and moved upward to find her hard small clit, distinct, and surrounded it with my lips and sucked in and out, over and over. She cried out, her voice muffled by my pussy against her own lips. I slid a finger into her hot wetness and then slid it back a little. I probed and found her small neat asshole and pressed inward. She cried out. I can't describe her cry - surprise, astonishment, joy? But whatever it was, she loved the hell out of it, and thrust her ass backwards, burying my finger deeper into her hot bowels. I pumped it in and out in time with my sucks on her clit, which I found again after she had pulled it from between my voracious lips. I tongued her hard clit, making my tongue vibrate across its firm head. Her hips thrust against my mouth while her ass gave a little dance around my finger. God, I would have loved to have caught that motion on a video camera.

My tongue, my finger buried in her ass, set her off and she screamed out against my pussy, burying her face harder against me, sucking, thrusting her tongue inside me in a frenzy of passion. It set me off too, and I climaxed explosively along with her, a rare thing, a person new to a 69 and I both cumming at the same time. We writhed and thrashed on the bed, licking, sucking, tongue fucking each other, one climax following another so close it seemed like one long fantastic frenzy of a climax. Her sex juices seemed to flow from her body as I sucked them from her depths. My climax was so intense I almost passed out. My head was in a spin and the world roared and lights flashed in my brain. I can seldom ever remember such an intense climax.

Finally, an eon later, we were spent. She collapsed on top of me, dead weight. I licked her pussy slowly, softly. I slid my finger out of her delectable virgin ass and she rolled onto her side. We were both panting, our chests heaving. I turned in the bed and pulled her into my arms and just held her, kissing her cheek.

"Oh, God, you were so right! It was like nothing I have ever experienced or even imagined could happen to me. It was so much more intense than the other climax. No way I can describe it. I thought I would die it was so intense. It felt like my body had turned inside out. And I wanted to give you exactly the same fantastic feelings I had! How can anything feel so – so - fantastic, wonderful, earth shattering, superb? There are just not enough words to describe it!" She gushed. I knew exactly how she felt.


She looked a little puzzled. "When you climaxed I tasted your juices. They literally shot out into my mouth. I loved them. They tasted so delicious, slightly salty and very nice. Did I do that too?"

"Yes, but they didn't spurt out, they kind of flowed out. Next time I will stimulate your G-spot. It usually makes a woman ejaculate if she is going to. Not every woman does, but it's wonderful when they do. I have to really be sexually excited – and I really and truly was just then. Making love to you has been fantastic. I think, no, I know drinking your milk was what really got me so very hot. It was a sex fantasy come true. Thank you!"

"My God, I never in the world knew sex could be this totally earth shattering. Is it always that wonderful with a woman?" Kris asked, her blue eyes sparkled and were wide with wonder.

"No. Not always!" I said kissing her lightly. "Sometimes it can be better!" I said giving her delectable ass a slight swat.

She doubled up with laughter and hit at me in mock anger. We kissed and stroked each other for a while, two new lovers learning about each other's likes and dislikes.

We got up finally; she looked in on the baby and found her still fast asleep. We went in and took a shower together. She had never taken an intimate shower with anyone before, not even her husband, and found that the feel of a soapy-slick wet body against her made her horny again - very quickly. I slid down in the shower, parted her legs and had her put one leg over my shoulder, while she leaned back and held onto the towel rack. I ate her to a screaming climax.

Dressed, we sat in the kitchen as she poured us cups of coffee.

"Jan, that was the most astounding thing that has ever happened to me in my life. I was brought up to think sex was bad, that the only reason for sex is for procreation. My husband just kisses me a few times, thinks I'm hot and ready for him. He puts it in and fucks me till he cums, then pulls out and goes to sleep." She giggled. "I have never used that kind of language in my life. See what you do to me? Sometimes with my husband, I am not even sexually excited, other times I am so frustrated, I go into the bathroom, lock the door and sit on the toilet and masturbate guiltily till I climax. Even then it's not all that great.

"I would feel so guilty about doing it I couldn't enjoy it, I was taught you aren't supposed to masturbate at all. You showed me what a climax is all about. There is going to be a change around here. He and I are going to a sex therapist. I want to climax, have a climax like I just had. I don't care what I have to tell him, but I am going to have a normal sex relationship with my husband. I've read about it in the magazines. I want a normal sex life." She said her chin coming up and a look in her eye that said she damn well would get it too.

I laughed till my stomach hurt. She seemed wounded at first by my laughter, then realized I was laughing with her, not at her. We wound up laughing so hard we woke the baby. Kris got her and we sat while she rocked the baby till she was cooing and gurgling happily.

We talked for a long time. She asked me if I had made love with other women and I told her I had, with a limited number of them, and that I had a wonderful girlfriend, Amy. She asked all kinds of questions about Amy, what we did, what we liked to do together. She wasn't jealous; she simply wanted to know what two women did together.

I told her that Amy and I had always wanted to find a third woman to join us, that we had both enjoyed a fantastic threesome in times past, but hadn't found anyone lately who we could ask to join us. She asked a lot of questions about a threesome. I told her how wonderful it was to have two lovers making love to you at the same time.

Her eyes lit up and she said she would love to join us, if we would have her. I kissed her and told her we would welcome her with open arms. She squealed and said she really wanted to be with us for a threesome if it was anything like the wonderful sex she and I had enjoyed.

I promised to ask Amy, but told her I was absolutely sure she would agree. I had already told Amy about wanting to make love to her and how hot it got me thinking about sucking her breasts and drinking her sweet milk. How Amy and I had sucked on each other's breasts and talked about how we would love to suck our lover's breasts and have hot, wonderful mother's milk flow into our mouths. That got her excited and we talked more about Amy joining us.

As her husband was due, we kissed long and deeply inside before I left. Kris grinned at me as I started out the door. "I have already tried the baby on a formula twice this week. When we get together with Amy, I plan on giving her only the formula that day. That way I will have plenty of my hot milk for you two sexy ladies. Think you two can handle that?" She said with a mischievous grin as I turned and started down the walk.

This shy young lady had come a long way. Could we handle it? I was positive we could!

The End

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,014 Followers