Luscious Little Monster!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers

She giggled, performance over, and started to drink in earnest, catching me up.

"So, what about Danny?" I asked her.

I needed to raise this. Before formally offering her the job I had asked Melissa to tell me honestly if she had a boyfriend. It was a test. If she had said no I would know that she was lying. Girls like her had boyfriends. If she had lied I might have had second thoughts, but she did not. She had just dumped one, she said, in favour of another. This guy Danny who she had dated a couple of times. Were they sleeping together, I asked? Just the once so far, she said. It was ok but nothing special. She was not that bothered about him, she said, although he was madly in love with her. Oh really, I said, sardonically, which made her giggle. So you don't mind dropping him then, I said. I wanted and required exclusivity. Consider it done, she said.

"I've dealt with that," said Melissa.

"Junked him?"

She paused before replying to finish her champagne. I topped us both up.

"Not totally," she said.

"I thought we agreed."

"We did, but I think you will like this even more."

"Tell me."

"Ok, so I told him we can keep dating but that fucking him at this point had been a mistake, made me feel a bit dirty, and so we would not be doing that again until I was truly ready."

"And when might that be?"

She giggled. "Never! But he doesn't know that. Thing is, I made out that I do really like and fancy him. So he thinks that if he works hard with taking me out and showing me a nice time, buying me lots of presents, just generally blowing all his cash on me, plus constantly telling me how gorgeous I am, how much he adores me, then eventually he will be getting back into my panties. Ha ha ha. Poor boy is infatuated and I am gonna keep it that way. I'm gonna have him dangling on a string, forever on the verge of having me, or thinking that he will, but it never quite happening."

I cracked up. "You know what, baby, you are absolutely correct. That is better than dumping him. Poor sod. I fucking love it! "

"Figured you would. It will be torture for Danny! Especially because he has had me once on my sofa and so he knows how great I am to fuck. He is gonna remember every moment of that one time, gonna be not sleeping, gonna be jerking himself off the whole night thinking about it, fantasizing about me and my fabulous body, when he's stewing alone in the bed that I will never enter. He will completely obsess over the memory. He will want it again so bad that it will be almost unbearable for him to keep seeing me. And yet he will keep seeing me because of the hope. I'll give him just enough to cling to. I know how to do that with a boy. I'm an expert."

"You don't say."

"Ha ha ha. Yeah, I am. Danny won't be my first tease toy, I've tortured tons of guys like this. I've been doing it since I was at high school, just for fun, and I know how it goes. Danny will probably suspect after a while that I am just messing with him but he won't be certain of that, and in any case he will not want to think that. He will prefer to stay in denial even as I'm blatantly tormenting him. Which I definitely plan to.

"So how are you gonna do that, babe? No, let me guess - you're gonna really tease the poor boy?"

"Too right I am. I'm gonna blue-ball him real bad. Gonna drive him berserk! Like, I will flirt madly on dates and always wear something very revealing. I will allow him to kiss me, have a smooch, every now and then a make-out session, so he gets his hand in my top and up my skirt, and I tease his erection through his pants, like in nightclubs and in the back of taxis and stuff, you know, just to whet his appetite, keep him on heat, keep him horny but forever frustrated. Ha ha ha."

I poured out the last of the champagne.

"You sure you won't relent?" I said.

"No way. Even when he gets so desperate that he breaks down and begs me for it."

"Ha ha ha. You think that will happen?"

"I know it will. It always does when I date a boy but don't sleep with him. They lose their self respect and end up begging. Lots of boys have begged to have sex with me."

"But it's still no dice, baby, right?"

"Nope. Begging does not work with me. I don't say 'no' immediately because I like it when they beg and so I prolong things when they get into that state. They will be pleading and pleading with me, on their knees sometimes, and I will pretend to be close to giving in. This encourages them to plead even more and I get to enjoy a period of abject begging. Eventually I get bored with it and I give my answer - 'sorry but no'. If I want to carry on torturing a particular boy rather than drop him I will throw in a 'maybe soon though'. Ha ha ha. Meaning his begging days are not over."

"Which is the plan for this Danny character."

"Yeah. And meantime I will be getting all the real action I need right here with you!"

"Speaking of which," I said, eyebrow raised, finishing my drink and almost slamming down the glass.

Melissa giggled and emptied her glass too.

"Speaking of which, why don't you show me that fabulous bedroom again?"

**

The next couple of hours were quite simply the best of my life to that point. First she undressed me. She did it carefully and reverentially, garment by garment, all the time complimenting me in a soft girly whisper on each part of my body as it was revealed. She told me she loved my feet, my legs, my arms, my stomach, my chest, my back, my ass, everything. When she slid my underpants down she squealed with delight at the sight of my hard hungry penis. "Oh baby, that is the best," she purred, kneeling before me. "I am such a lucky girl," she said, and she planted a single kiss on the end of my cock. It was like she was worshipping it.

Once she had me naked she guided me to an armchair and asked me to sit. "Now watch closely, baby," she said. "I want to show you what belongs only to you."

The instruction was unnecessary. There was no way I was looking at anything else as Melissa Chang disrobed in front of me. It was slow and incredibly arousing but it was not a striptease, Melissa did not pout or preen or gyrate around. It was the unveiling of a gift, and her smile was that of the donor who knows that their gift is a rare and priceless one. There were not many clothes for her to remove, just the four items. The top came off first, then the shoes, the jeans, and finally her little black lace panties. She kept her eyes locked on me, basking in my need for her, enjoying my groans of desire, savouring the evidence of what her body could do to a man. When the panties came sliding over her hips and down to the floor and she stepped out of them, I choked out a single 'oh god'. My cock was ramrod stiff, close to vertical. Melissa giggled and tossed the panties into my lap. "Smell them, baby," she said. They were lightly scented with the perfume she was wearing. There was something else too, just a trace, something that drove me wild. It was the smell of her arousal.

"Now do not move," she commanded and she came and stood between my legs, brushing against me. It was maddening not to be able to grab her but I obeyed. I knew that my patience would soon be rewarded. Melissa cupped her breasts in her hands and lent down and flaunted them in my face. Then she stood up and turned around and showed me her ass. She bent over and slid a finger into her asshole, then slid it out and stroked up and down along the groove between her cheeks. She stood up, turned to face me, and moved in even closer, put one leg up on the arm of my chair. "All yours," she whispered, lewdly fingering herself. "Any fucking time you want it, baby. This cunt is all yours. Oh god I'm wet, baby. I'm so fucking wet. I want that lovely cock of yours inside me. Sick of my own fingers in here, Mark, I want your big hard cock. I need it baby. I need it now. I wanna be fucked. Take me now, baby. Take me to bed and fuck me good!"

Her timing was impeccable. I could not have tolerated a second longer. I dragged her to the bed and flung her down on top of the duvet. She squealed and giggled and opened her legs wide for me. The horny bitch wanted it as bad as I did. I rammed my hard angry cock into her tight wetly glistening pussy and in a frenzy of lust began to fuck her. I pumped her beautiful warm greedy cunt like a crazy man until we came together in a screaming howling shattering climax.

It did not last long but it was the shag of the century.

We lay in bed chatting for a while. I pestered her to tell me some more ways in which she might torture Roger Moss over the coming days and weeks and months - the 'punishments' she had thought up. This time she relented and entertained me with a few. She played around with my flaccid cock as she gave me the details on each one. The girl had a fiendish imagination that much was clear. I laughed approvingly, cock starting to twitch, at all of her suggestions - especially the really sadistic ones. I repeated my mantra. Melissa could do whatever she wanted with Roger Moss and the crueller the better.

Good, she said. She loved being cruel. Did I wanna know how she dumped the boyfriend before Danny? Sure, I said.

Ok so this boy, Pete, she had been sleeping with, he was a proper BF rather than one of her tease toys, but she had gotten tired of him. Time to end it. Rather than telling him, what she did was start to casually mistreat him, she became elusive, didn't take his calls, agreed to dates and then changed her mind at the last moment, or went along but acted cold and aloof, even stood him up a couple of times. On her last date with Pete, a hunky stranger was at the same bar and Melissa flirted outrageously with him in front of Pete. Pete got furious and intervened but Melissa managed to slip Danny her number and said call me. He did, obviously, and Melissa reeled him in, said she wanted to break up with Pete and go out with him. Great, Danny said, hardly believing his luck. Melissa manipulated things such that Pete arrived at her place when Danny was there. A massive row ensued between the two rivals. This was just what Melissa had hoped for and she egged them on. She then made a suggestion. If the boys were going to fight over her it ought to be done properly, they should go into the backyard and have a real dingdong, fists and all. Melissa would come and watch and the winner would get to be her boyfriend. The result was as she confidently expected. Danny was miles bigger and stronger than Pete and was able to win effortlessly. He made to stop when Pete was clearly beaten, little damage done, but Melissa insisted that Danny had to 'really fucking finish him off' for her to declare him the official victor. So Danny did that. He pulverized the helpless Pete. It was not quite hospital but it was close.

Melissa was giggling like mad as she finished up the story. "God that was so horny, two boys fighting like stags with me as the prize! I got so fucking wet watching it, especially when Danny was just totally lording it over Pete at the end, Pete on the ground and getting the shit kicked out of him until I said enough."

"Ha ha ha. You are worth fighting over, no question. So that was it then, baby, was it? Pete out, Danny in."

"Yeah, totally. I said to Danny we should make sure that Pete had got the message. We took him inside and stuck him in a chair in the lounge, told him to stay put, and then Danny and me fucked on the sofa in front of him. That was the one fuck that Danny has had with me. The only one he will ever have. Ha ha ha."

"I thought you said before that it was ok but nothing special. Sounds quite special to me!"

Melissa chuckled. "Sure, I loved it, however that was because of the freaky situation not because of Danny. He was pretty mediocre. Course, I pretended that he was the lay of my life, but that was only to torture Pete, who was seeing and hearing the whole performance from about six feet away.

"You are such a bitch!"

"I definitely was that day! After our little interlude on the sofa, I asked Danny to slap Pete around again a little, just purely for my entertainment. He did that, me cheering and giggling and clapping, and then he told Pete that if he ever contacted me, or went anywhere near me ever again, he would fucking kill him. Pete believed him too. The poor boy was shit scared of Danny by now."

"I bet he was, poor little sod."

"He was just desperate to get out of there. It was pathetic to see him. Hey, so you know what I did before we let him go?"

"What, babe?"

"There was a big glob of Danny's spunk on my leather sofa and I made Pete crawl over there and lick it off! Forced him to swallow every last bit. You should have seen him gagging! Danny was in fits. Then I made Pete kneel before Danny and thank him for giving me such a great fuck, such a better one than he had ever managed. And I made him kneel before me and call me a hot goddess and apologize to me for being such a fucking inadequate boyfriend."

"Hot goddess, ha ha ha, I love it. Fucking right too."

"Finally I got him to tell Danny that, yes, it was clear as day that Danny was far more worthy to have a hot goddess as his girlfriend. Ha ha ha. Can you imagine?"

"That is what I am doing right now," I laughed. "Imagining it. You are incredible."

She giggled and said that she was feeling randy again, after telling me that, and she wanted to do some very slutty things to me, was that ok? Absolutely, I said.

You just lie there and enjoy, she said.

Unlike our initial fuck this did last quite a long time, maybe an hour, and it was a close-run thing as to whether it was even better. It probably was for me.

It was nearly one o'clock now. Time for Melissa to call Wendy Perkins. Melissa giggled nastily and said that she would love it if I was eating her pussy while she spoke to Wendy, so I slid down there and obliged. I was glad to. There are not too many things in this world sweeter than licking remnants of your own spunk from the cunt of a gorgeous 25 year old girl.

Melissa's end of the conversation with Wendy went like this:

"Hey there sweetie, just wanted to give you a quick call, thought I ought to, you know, check up on you. I meant to do it earlier but Mark and I got rather carried away if you know what I mean. Oh, apologies, I guess you don't, you can only imagine being intimate with a man, ha ha ha. Well it was heavenly, let me tell you. Being made love to in the middle of the day by the boss is something I would heartily recommend. We're still in bed together. We are, sweetie, yeah. As we speak Mark is between my legs doing something amazing with his tongue. Mmmm it feels so fucking good for a woman to have a guy do this for her. God I just adore having hot steamy sex with men! I couldn't live without it. You must tell me sometime how you manage to do it, ha ha ha. Hey, you wanna say hi to Mark? No, second thoughts I do not want him interrupted."

I was giggling into her pussy, couldn't help it.

"Wendy, stay on the line, just be a second," Melissa said, gurning at me, and she dropped the phone and joined in the mirth.

It was a couple of minutes before she picked up again. It took us that long to stop laughing. I moved up the bed and lay next to her. She snuggled into me, one hand stroking my dick, her phone in the other.

"Hi, I'm back. Sorry just had to re-configure. Mark has finished with my pussy and I'm doing him instead now. I'm lying here all nice and comfortable in this nice soft bed with a nice big hard cock in my hand. Mmm, feels so great, Wendy, an erect penis. Especially since I know it will probably be going inside me again once I've finished up talking to you. So, you know, let's make this quick, ha ha ha. You have done all that cleaning, have you? Ok good girl. All spick and span? Great! And you haven't eaten since we left? Not a thing? Not even half a pretzel? Cool. Yeah, I know, you must be famished, poor thing. You are? Well good. That's the point, fatso, isn't it? Try not to think about food, is the trick. Just think about losing a few of those pounds and looking a little less unattractive. That would be great for you, sweetie, wouldn't it, not to be such a fucking lardbucket. You might even be able to pull a guy then eh? Ha ha ha. Ok, not the type that I get to pick and choose from but, you know, one with a dick at least. You really must get yourself slimmed down. I mean, you're the same age as me and I bet you've never been laid, am I right? Ha ha ha. Thought not. Too fat and ugly even for a drunken pity fuck. Jeez, you must be gagging for it! Bet you've never even been kissed. Ha ha ha. Aw, poor deprived cow. And here's gorgeous little moi with men all over me the whole time. Life is so sweet for a hot girl like me, fatso. Guys galore desire me. I just take what I want and leave the rest. I reckon that in a single average week I turn down a dozen easy who want to take me to bed, and most of them are real hunks too. The sort that you would swoon over. Hang on again would you, sweetie, I need to bring Mark off, I've been teasing his dick too long, he's in a bit of a state, stay there sweetie ..."

It was no lie. I was in a state and Melissa did sort me out. She brought me to climax with her hand and directed the thick jet of spunk all over her tits.

I started licking it off and she picked up the phone again.

"You still there fatso? Did you catch some of that? Did you hear Mark shouting out how fucking brilliant I am with a cock in my hand? Yeah, course you did! You simply could not disobey me and hang up, could you? Because that would be a disciplinary offence and you and I both know what that means. Punishment! Ha ha ha. Hey, some news for you, hot of the press this, Mark has decided that since his PA has great powers and an enormous salary she needs her own PA, and that, sweetie, is you. Has to be a girl, see, and you are one. A bottom of the range example, sadly, but still. So congratulations you are hired. You have got the job. You are my little PA. It's a full time role so all of your current workload will be re-allocated across the others. Your one and only function at the office from here on in is to serve me. Service my needs. Which will be many and various. I won't go into too much detail now if you don't mind cos I'm busy in bed with a naked man. We will have a tete-a-tete later to formalize everything. But the basic deal is easy to grasp, you will be at my beck and call, available at all times for me to abuse and boss around. You will be subject to my every whim. You exist for me to utterly dominate. I tell you to do something, sweetie, you do it. Melissa's wish is your command. Or Miss Chang's wish rather. I'm still Melissa to everyone else but you will call me Miss Chang. It's more appropriate. Oh wait, my lover wants a word with me ..."

I did. This was all very amusing but I wanted to check where she was going with it. We had not discussed her having her own PA. I said to hit mute on her phone since Wendy should not hear this. She did and I kind of chided her for going off piste. Melissa listened to me, did the 'I thought it'd be ok, honey, is it not ok?' thing in a baby doll voice, and I was putty. I laughed and said it was ok, but how exactly did she see it working out? She smiled and said for me to trust her and just to listen in and not interrupt again. Ok, I said. Hey, I said, loved the 'Miss Chang' thing, that was hilarious, but would she not prefer Hot Goddess? She giggled and threw a pillow at me.

Then she resumed with Wendy.

"Ok, Mark wants me to give you more detail now. Fine by me. So when I want you I will come to my door, call 'Oh, fatso' in a sing-song voice and crook my finger, and you will come scampering over. Sometimes I will summon you like a dog without bothering to leave my desk. 'C'mere fatty!' I will yell out and you will come running in to see what I want. It could well be nothing. I might have done it just for a giggle so I can dismiss you and send you trotting back out again. Perhaps I will insult and mock you for a while before I do that. The salary? Ha ha ha, on the ball, I like that! You will take a pay cut, I am still contemplating how much. I'm gonna decide on that before I get out of bed, probably while Mark is sucking my nipples, so I will let you know at our meeting later. Yeah, sure, I know it will be tough to earn even less than the crappy amount you do now, I'm sorry about that, sweetie, but this new position, general dogsbody to Miss Chang, it's kind of a massive demotion, the duties are gonna be menial and that is putting it mildly. You will be doing stuff like running little errands for me around the office, fetching me things, a lot of bowing and scraping and grovelling, oh and tons of cleaning obviously, that's right just like today, well spotted sweetie, servicing my workspace, not just my workspace either, you will be servicing me is the way you need to look at this, the ugly maid servicing her beautiful mistress in any way that the mistress decrees. Like with ..."

hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers