Lusciously Thick

Story Info
Angie is lusciously thick.
1.8k words
4.08
49.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The football team at Gibson Academy gave Angie the nickname "thunder thighs" though they sometimes referred to her as "Bubbles" as that also described her abundant chest, effervescent personality, and bodacious bubble butt. At 5'2" she was the shortest cheerleader on the squad. She was also the heaviest, tilting the scale at 137 lbs. But there was no excess fat or rolls marring her silhouette. Her muscular frame was covered by smooth, taught, flawless white skin that held a heavenly pink glow, especially after the liberal application of some emulsifying lotion.

But the well bred white boys at that exclusive prep school didn't appreciate what Angie had to offer. As a result, the only date she had in high school came as the result of a dare, and, as you can imagine it wasn't one of Angie's fondest memories. Things changed quite a bit for Angie when she attended a large Division I state university. There she found that she often attracted the attention of many of the black athletes that roamed the campus. But that too became a source of ridicule as Angie was seen to have a body (and booty for that matter) that only black men truly appreciate.

Angie's sheltered upbringing meant that she had had little if any interaction with black people. When she finally got the chance to interact with black students at school, she found them to be as varied a population as whites when it came to personality, manners and abilities. She was rather shocked at the racist comments some of her white friends made, and this allowed her to better understand the derision they leveled at her for not only being attractive to black guys, but in being receptive to their advances.

As she walked across campus casually chatting with a black guy, she noticed the looks, the whispers, and the wry smiles. Finally, exasperated, she asked her roommate, Mary, "What is the big deal already? I mean, what is the problem?"

"It's your ghetto booty, Angie," said her roommate, as if that explained it.

"My what?"

"Ghetto booty, you know, like a black girl," said her roommate smiling.

Angie still didn't grasp the significance and gestured as much.

"Goodness, Angie! Have you been living under a rock or something?" said Mary.

Tears began to well in Angie's eyes, so Mary figured she'd better fill her roommate in on what was up outside the cloistered, gaited community that had been her world. She explained the stereotypes and the stigmas, the taboos and the labels. When she was finished, Angie had a better understanding about how things worked, but she didn't like the fact that that didn't change what people thought about her. She was intrigued though by Mary's explanation of why black guys like "thick" women.

"Its cause they've all got huge cocks and most white women can't accommodate them!"

"All of them?" asked Angie incredulously.

"Well, not all of them, but most of them."

"Well..." said Angie as if she'd just taken the last bite of a very filling meal.

Armed with this knowledge, Angie accepted her fate and enjoyed the remaining three years of college. By senior year she had met a very nice guy who loved her, adored her, and worshipped her. They were married in October of the year they graduated. His name is Mike and he happened to be the starting point guard on the basketball team. And, yes, he was black, and yes, he had a huge cock, but Angie didn't let that get in the way of the fact that they were in love with each other and that she had made the right choice in marrying him.

Mike was as happy as a new husband could be. During those honeymoon years he sought every opportunity to thoroughly fuck his lusciously thick wife. She enjoyed being reduced to a quivering heap of sweaty flesh by her husband's relentless pounding. On one such occasion, she opened her groggy eyes to find her husband with the camera snapping pictures of her naked body draped across the bed.

"No, Mike!" she protested, covering the lens with her hand. "I'm too fat!"

"You're phat all right," said Mike smiling.

"Stop!" said Angie, growing angry at being photographed at all. "I'm not playing,"

"Why, baby? You've got a great body! You're lusciously thick!"

"No, I'm too fat," she barked as she twisted the camera from her husband's hands. She stormed out of the room to delete whatever images he had captured.

Mike was saddened and confused. Why did his wife have such a poor body image? He would live with this dilemma for a long time, though he vowed that he would never stop trying to convince his wife that she was an extremely beautiful and desirable woman.

Eventually, as the years rolled by and the demands of raising their daughter sapped Angie of more and more of her energy, she found that she couldn't keep up with the sexual demands of her husband. She discovered that her husband had accumulated a small stash of pornographic magazines that he used to satisfy his carnal urges. She could hear him every morning in the bathroom stroking his massive phallus. She accepted his actions because at least he was not cheating on her, and she really had not been able to keep up with him sexually. But the images that she assumed he was ogling contributed to her poor body image. She continued to lament the fact that she didn't have a Playboy model's physique.

One day Angie pulled out one of her husband's magazines and was shocked at what she saw. It was entitled "Phat White Booty Babes" and she was surprised to find that the models in the magazine had bodies similar to hers, and in some cases, heavier and plumper than hers. This revelation had done more to improve her body image than any event so far in her life. She actually felt relieved and pleased that her husband got off on such images. A glimmer of confidence began to grow in her and inspired her to try to pick up her dwindling sex life. But nothing would lift her confidence more than when her husband's longtime college friend came to stay for a few days.

Mike and Tony had become friends freshman year in college and had remained close ever since. Tony lived in the Midwest and had come east to attend a three day conference. He stayed with Mike and Angie, and the two men spent long nights reminiscing about their college years. On Monday, all three would be leaving the house to go to their separate jobs, though Tony's flight wasn't until 3:00 in the afternoon, so he was told to lock up after he left and leave the key under the mat.

Angie was half way to work when she realized she'd left her Blackberry on her desk at home. She pulled a u-turn at the next possible intersection and hurried home to retrieve the device. Assuming Tony would still be asleep she tiptoed into the house so as not to wake him. But when she got to the door she heard the unmistakable sound of flesh smacking up against flesh as well as the moans and squeals of an orgasming woman.

"My god is Tony having sex with someone in our house?" she thought to herself as she followed the sounds into the den that they had turned into a little office on the first floor. As she drew closer to the sound she heard the distinctive timbre of her husband's voice.

"Damn, girl you got such a sweet ass," she heard him say.

Angie's heart was now in her throat as she peered around the door frame. Sitting naked on a towel in a chair facing the computer was Tony stroking his thick, long, vein covered cock. On the screen before him was a close-up shot of a huge black cock slipping effortlessly in and out of a shaved white pussy. The shaft was covered in white girl goo and some of it dripped down the inner thighs of the girl being fucked. The image shook rhythmically suggesting that the person filming was also the person doing the fucking.

"Holy shit Mike! You are tearing that pussy up," exclaimed Tony as he stroked his stiff white erection with more urgency.

The camera pulled back and the image framed was the upturned buttocks of a white woman with a huge bubble butt. She was balled up on her knees desperately hugging a pillow as the man behind her mercilessly fucked her through an obvious orgasm. Her thighs trembled and copious amounts of pussy juice began to gather in a viscous white ring around the cock filled orifice.

"You like the way I'm fucking you, baby?" said the voice that Angie now positively identified as her husband's. His left hand came down on the upturned left butt cheek of the woman he was boning with a loud smack. She recognized the wedding band on the left ring finger as her husband's. His hand caressed the bulbous butt cheek in circular motions making the meaty flesh wiggle open and close as her butt hole winked at the camera. She watched with open mouth as his index finger traced some of the coital cream that continued to collect around their union and insinuated it slowly into the puckered anus that flexed before him.

That action seemed to trigger another orgasm in the woman who called out its arrival with a trembling moan.

"Jesus, Mike! You're gonna make me cum again!" screamed the woman being fucked.

It was then that Angie recognized her own voice. At once she was angry and relieved; relieved that her husband wasn't fucking another woman, but angry that he had filmed their lovemaking without her knowledge or consent. And the fact that he had shared their intimacy with one of his friends only increased her anger. But then Tony came.

Angie watched as Tony leaned back in the chair, gripped his turgid penis at the base, and launched two pearly ropes of cum several inches into the air. He trembled and groaned as cum cascaded over his hand and soaked into the towel under his butt. His cock continued to pulse as cum now simply flowed from the tip like foam from an agitated beer bottle.

On the computer screen, she watched as Mike withdrew his gooey cock from her pulsating pussy and launched his own ropes of cum across the taut muscles of her back. It was perhaps the sexiest thing she had ever witnessed. She had just made two men cum. That realization alone filled Angie with a new sense of self confidence. Maybe she was a sexy, desirable woman after all.

Angie quietly backed away from the door and returned to her car without retrieving her Blackberry. She decided to call in sick at work and go shopping for some sexy clothing to better show off her lusciously thick body. She planned on giving Mike quite a reception when he returned home that evening.