Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms and hands were still over her head as I devoured her nipples, biting and twisting them with my mouth. My cock was still deep in her pussy but not moving as I sucked her tits.

OHHHHHHHHHHNO! NO! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING OHHHHHHHHHH BABY THIS IS SO GOOD I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN I'M FUCKING CUMMMMMMMMING OHHHHHHHHHHFUCK!" she screamed. She then brought her hands to the top of my head forcing me to suck her harder. She was climaxing from my sucking her tits. She then lifted her ass off the bed trying to get my cock to fuck her harder. "FUCK ME FUCK ME WITH YOUR COCK! OH PLEASE PLEASE!" she screamed as I continued sucking and twisting both nipples and she lifted herself, arching her body, fucking her self on my cock as I kept my cock still in her pussy and she pushed herself up and down my hard shaft, trying to suck my cock into her. I could feel her getting hornier and hornier and when I sensed she was about to explode again, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and took my mouth off of her nipples.

"DON'T STOP! NO! NO!OH NO DON'T STOP!" she screamed, looking up at me desperately. "FUCK ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" she yelled, and grabbed my ass trying to pull me into her.

I looked down at her, smiling into her eyes, loving how hungry and desperate she looked as she tried pulling me into her, but I was determined to tease and play with her until she couldn't stand it anymore.

'DON'T DO THIS TO ME! JUST FUCK ME DAMN IT! FUCK ME!"

"You're a fucking slut, aren't you," I said softly, looking into her eyes, my mouth just above hers.

"YEAH! I'M A SLUT!"she screamed. "FUCK ME. FUCK THIS SLUT! FUCK ME!" she shouted desperately.

"Whose slut are you?" I asked, moving my mouth closer to her as I spoke, looking into her hungry eyes.

"I'M YOUR SLUT!YOURS ALL YOURS! NOW FUCK ME I CAN'T STAND THIS YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY YOU FUCKING BASTARD. DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I NEED YOUR COCK!"

I surprised her again by rolling on my back, pulling her on top. She straddled me and started rubbing her wet pussy along the length of my cock, moving back and forth with her slippery pussy and moaning as she slid up and down, slowly pressing her pussy lips harder against my cock and moaning, "Oh baby this feels so good. I love this. I could do this all night," she said in a low husky whisper in my ear. "mmmmmmmmmm baby you feel so good, so good, mmmmmmmmmmm"

I loved how she was using my cock, pleasuring herself, sliding her pussy slowly up and down my rock hard cock. It was such a turn on.

"Use my cock, baby, play with yourself, use my cock like it's your toy," I said softly, my hands on her round ass, moving her back and forth on my cock. The sensation of her juicy pussy lips sliding up and down my cock was intense and I wanted it to last a long time for both of us.

She continued to slide her juicy pussy up and down my cock and then suddenly she pushed her self and sat straight up, her eyes closed as she swiveled her hips, grinding her pussy against my hard cock. She then grabbed her tits and started rubbing them with both hands as she swiveled her hips on me,her eyes closed as she concentrated on her pleasure.

Watching her play with her tits and squirm and swivel on my cock as she sat up was the most erotic things I had ever seen. Her pussy felt so warm and wet on my cock and the sensation was getting me hotter and hotter.

She then lifted her self up, grabbed my hard cock, holding it firmly in her fist and started to press the tip of my cock against her clit, moaning, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

'Yeah, use my cock," I said to her, loving how her clit felt as she rubbed the tip of my sensitive cock.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh baby, baby, I love this I don't want this to end," she said, her eyes closed as she rubbed the tip of my cock harder against her clit, moving it around in a small circle, using my cock like it was her pleasure toy.

Watching her holding my cock in her hand, rubbing her clit with it, as she lifted herself off my body, her pussy dripping, her eyes closed was driving me crazy and it was all I could do not to just throw her on her back and fuck her as hard as I could. But I wanted this to last as long as possible. I wanted to fuck her so hard she wouldn't know where she was. I wanted to fuck her senseless. I wanted to give her the fuck of her lifetime.

She was rubbing her clit harder and faster with the tip of my cock, her eyes closed and then suddenly she lifted her self higher then came down hard on my cock and screamed 'OHHHHHHHHFUCK THIS IS SO GOOD!" She then lifted her self up on her knees then came down harder, doing that again and again, harder and faster, riding my cock like she was galloping on a wild horse.

RIDE ME! RIDE ME!" I yelled. "RIDE YOUR STUD!" I shouted, my hands on her hips as I lifted her and brought her down, my cock going deep and hard into her dripping pussy.

"OHHHHHHHH BABY! I LOVE YOUR COCK!" she screamed as she fucked herself.

She then slowed down and leaned forward, her tits just above my mouth as she rocked back and forth rubbing her clit and g-spot at the same time, my cock filling her pussy. She rocked back and forth faster and faster, rubbing harder and harder.

Her tight pussy felt so good and I didn't know how much longer I would last. I had my hands gripping her round ass and suddenly I put a finger in her ass hole and felt her shudder and scream, "OHHHHHHHH GOD I CANT STAND THIS! THIS IS TOO MUCH!"

She continued rocking back and forth as my finger went in and out of her ass hole causing her to move faster and faster like she was racing to the finish line. Her moving back and forth grew more intense as she moved faster and harder on my cock. My finger moving in and out of her tight ass hole. Suddenly I felt her body tense. She started to quiver and shudder as the huge wave of her orgasm swept over and she let out a loud wail, screaming at the ceiling, "OHHHHHHHBABY OHHHHHHHHHHHHGOD! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING!" She kept fucking me, her cum pouring all over my cock,shrieking "OHHHHHHHHH BABY! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING CUMMMMMMMING! OHHHHHHHHHHHHMYGOD!"she screamed, her body trembling and shaking violently as another huge wave swept over her.

Suddenly, I grabbed her just as her orgasm was ending and quickly flipped her on her back, spreading her legs wide apart, not giving her a chance to catch her breath. I got up on my knees, and started rubbing my hard cock up and down her pussy, looking down at her. Our eyes met and she knew she was going to get fucked hard. I then pushed her legs up to her chest so that her ass and pussy was completely open to me. I was above her and the angle let me fuck down into her pussy with all my power. I was now crazed with lust and just wanted to fuck her as hard as I could.

"OKAY BABY, YOU'RE MINE NOW. I WANT YOUR CUNT!" I shouted as I reared back and then thrust my cock into her waiting pussy.

COME ON! FUCK YOUR SLUT!" she yelled as I plowed into her with all my strength. I pulled out and rammed my cock into her again and again and again, each thrust going faster and harder and deeper.

"TAKE MY COCK YOU COCK LOVING BITCH!" I yelled. 'GIVE ME YOUR CUNT!"

I had never fucked anyone this hard and couldn't believe the words coming out of our filthy mouths as we fucked each other with complete wild abandon. We were both savage fucking animals—I was her cock and she was my cunt, both over flowing with raw lust.

My cock had never been so hard and I could feel cum boiling in my balls, my cock swelling and knew I was going to cum any minute as I fucked her like a jack hammer.

'DRILL ME WITH YOUR COCK! DRILL ME! DRILL ME!" she screamed.

I was still determined to fuck her until she begged me to stop and though I was on the verge of exploding, I wanted to keep going. I don't know where I found the self-control but I suddenly pulled out of her, hearing her gasp and scream, OH NO! NO! DON'T STOP!"

I sat up and leaned back on my calves, my hard cock straight up. I then surprised her by pulling her up to straddle my legs, facing me and got her to impale her self on my raging cock.

"OHHHHHHHH BABY THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT!" she screamed as she lifted her self up and came down hard on my cock, her tits bouncing, her dark curly hair flailing all over the place. Our arms were around each other, my cock deep in her pussy as she went up and down and I rose up off my calves lifting her as we fucked each other with ferocious energy.

I could tell both of us were on the verge of cumming again as we fucked harder and faster.

"RIDE ME! RIDE ME!" I yelled. "OHHHHHHHHH! BABY" I yelled, thrusting up ito her dripping pussy.

"OH FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN," she screamed, coming down hard on my cock and yelled at the ceiling, "OHHHHHHHHHHHFUCK OHHHHHHH GOD!"filled the room as another huge orgasm ripped through her. It took all of my strength and will power to keep from cummmmmmming.

Suddenly, I roughly pushed her off of me. I grabbed her by the waist and quickly flipped her on her stomach, knowing she liked it rough. As I pulled her to her knees, she screamed, "NO NO I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!"

She quickly knew what I wanted and got up on her knees. "I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!"

"OH YEAH!" I said. "WELL, YOU'RE GOING TO GET MORE. YOU'RE GOING TO BEG ME TO STOP!"

Suddenly, I had the urge to slap her ass, wondering how she would respond.

I slapped her hard and she winced and shouted, "OUCH!"

I slapped her again. "TAKE THAT, YOU LITTLE SLUT!" I yelled as I slapped her again.

"OUCH! OUCH!" she screamed. She then put her head down on the bed, smothering her cries into the mattress, her round ass getting redder as I slapped her. Her legs were spread wide apart and I could see her dripping pussy open to me. I then grabbed my hard cock and started rubbing the tip of my cock up and down her pussy lips, loving the sensation on the tip of my cock. As I moved my cock up and down her pussy, she started to respond by wiggling her ass at me, tantalizing me as the tip of my cock entered and I moved it around just inside her juicy pussy. My slapping her ass got her turned on again and her ass wiggling made me realize she really was insatiable.

"You want more don't you," I laughed. "You little insatiable slut!"

"Oh yeah. I want more. Do you think you can keep up with me?"

"We'll see, wont we!" I said, my hands gripping her hips.

The way she wiggled her ass, pushing back against my hard cock was getting both of more and more desperate as we teased each other. I wanted to keep teasing her but was losing control as the movement of her ass and pussy drove me crazy. . She was pushing her ass back harder trying to force me cock into her pussy. She turned her head and looked me in the eyes and shouted at me. "FUCK ME!YOU BASTARD STOP TEASING ME! FUCK ME HARD! NOW! DO IT! DO IT!"

It was as if a dam had broken. I was so hot and horny I just had to pound her pussy, take her and use her. I felt so raunchy and lost all reason as Irammed my cock in her, holding her hips as I pounded her as hard as I could.

OHHHHHHHH YEAH FUCK ME FUCK ME YEAH THAT'S IT HARDER HARDER FUCK ME HARDER OHHHHHHHH BABY BABY HARDER HARDER FUCK MY PUSSY! OHHHHHHHHH BABY I LOVE HOW YOU FUCK ME YEAH YEAH OHHHHHHH BABY OHHHHH YEAH OHHHHHHHH FUCK I'M CUMMMMMING!I'M CUMMMMMMING! KEEEP FUCKING ME KEEP FUCKING ME," she screamed as she moved forward and back against me, my cock deep in her dripping pussy.

Suddenly, I surprised her again and roughly threw her on her back like she was a rag-doll, knowing I had more strength when she was on her back. I was already on the verge of exploding and rammed my hard cock deep into her pussy with a ferocious thrust. I pulled out and rammed my cock again and again screaming,"GIVE ME YOUR CUNT! GIVE ME YOUR CUNT!"

She surprised me by putting her legs on my shoulders, lifting her self off the bed, arching her back, giving me complete access to her pussy. I pounded her back to the bed causing the springs of the bed to squeak and the head board to bang against the wall.

Talk about rough, raunchy fucking---this was it—nothing could be wilder.

FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" I screamed.

"GIVE ME YOUR COCK!CUM IN ME BABY! CUM IN ME!" she shouted.

I'M CUMMMMMMMMING" I yelled as I felt my cock swell and my orgasm building. I thrust harder and faster and suddenly, my cum erupted like hot lava from a volcano and gushed into her pussy as I screamed louder than I've ever screamed, "OHHH OHHHHHH OHHHHHHH BABY I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMING!"

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMMMMMMMNG TOO! OH FUCK! CUM IN ME!I WANT ALL YOUR CUM!" she screamed.

I felt her whole body tremble and shake again as we climaxed together and then we both collapsed on the bed, my cock still buried deep in her pussy. We were panting and gasping as I lay on top of her, both of us unable to budge. We both lay there on the drenched sheets, our bodies wet with each others cum.

I then found the strength to lift my head and look at her. Our eyes met. We smiled.

"Hi Stranger," she said.

"Hi there," I responded,

"I guess this could be called, "Two ships passing in the night," she said, grinning at me.

"I guess," I answered.

I then rolled her on her side and got behind her as we spooned. My arms wrapped around her. I kissed her shoulder then moved her hair aside and kissed the back of her neck. We were both quiet, loving the warmth of our bodies.

"Do you believe in destiny?" she asked. "Do you think it was fate that we met like this?"

"No, it was just luck--just a coincidence that we both ended up in the same bar and same bed. It wasn't destiny. It just happened."

"Really?" she said.

"Really," I answered. "This was nothing the universe planned. It was just a random coincidence—but I'm am glad it happened.

"Me, too," she said, turning her head towards me. We kissed and smiled.

"Let's get some sleep," I said.

"Yes. Let's," she said. "See you in the morning."

"Yes, I think tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day," I said.

We kissed and fell asleep in each others arms.

12