Lust - A Submissive's View

Story Info
Encounter between a Dark Domme and a dark submissive.
1.7k words
4.08
27k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShySky
ShySky
6 Followers

lust n 1: a strong sexual desire

2: self-indulgent sexual desire (personified as one of the deadly sins)

She walked in the room with dark intentions. She knew what I wanted, what I was hungry for and she was there for one reason and one reason only. To feed that hunger. I have a dark streak in me and once in awhile it needs to escape. All of us have our dark sides, some of us hide or cage it. Others, like me, are like prey for panthers on the prowl. I am used to being hunted as one that strays a little too far from safety just a little too often. I had strayed a long time ago. Now I was as corrupted as She was.

I let that darkness absorb me and flow. She let it shine in Her eyes to show me, that She too was as hungry as I was. Then, once we were in the room She started to feed. Her hands caressed my skin softly. Giving kisses that would cause my skin to faintly burn. She didn't speak, for there was no need. She wanted to make me beg. To voice to her for what I so desired. She wanted my lust to drive me, overwhelm me. She could feel how wet I had become. She wanted me and She knew how to work my body well. She had done it so many times.

At first She only gave me small tastes of what I longed for. She wanted to tease to show me She had what I wanted. She was on the hunt. Her tongue stroked along my neck leaving little bites here and there. Her fingers pinched my nipples yet not too hard, not so quickly. She wanted me to beg. She wanted me to plead. She wanted my body to belong to Her. For a moment in time it would, because She knew exactly what to do to own it. For that brief period in time, She was my Mistress.

Finally when She had me where She wanted me and She knew I was hers. Her prey. To do as She pleased. The word no would be forgotten. An instant kill all were it to be spoken in to the silence of the room. A room that would hear nothing but my whimpers and moans. All my thoughts would be on feeding that darkness. Feeding that need for the pain that blocked out everything else. That's when She knew my body was Hers.

Her nails clawed across my back making my body arch against Hers as her mouth drew on my nipple. I moaned silently and pulled Her close to me feeding Her own needs. With Her other hand She teased my clit feeling how wet I was for Her. Knowing that I would be would be. Her nails continued to hold me in place keeping my body arched up against her while She bit, sucked, kissed, licked, and anything else that She so desired. My body was Hers. I didn't want to escape now. My body wouldn't have allowed it. She slid between my thighs and spread my legs so I could show Her all that was Hers. She glorified Herself in it. Fed Her senses with it. My sense of smell, touch, sight, hearing, and taste were all heightened. Her eyes soaked in my beauty.

My thighs felt the sting of her hand across them. The welts raising as each slap rained down. My breathing ragged, my whispering whimpers, my moans. I could smell my own scent reaching up to me. I know it made Her mouth water. She loved to taste me. She had to taste me.

Not yet though, I wasn't down deep enough. She wanted me to know that my body was Hers. That I had no choice in the matter any longer. She laid down beside me and pulled me on top of Her. She slid one hand between my thighs and with the other She grabbed a handful of my hair. She pulled my head back and kissed me hard and deep while Her fingers pinched and pulled on my sensitive clit. Then She whispered to me,

"What is it you want?"

I felt my breath catch in my throat as She pinched my clit harder when I didn't reply fast enough for Her Pleasure. She wanted to hear it. She knew she would. Once the hunger hit me I would do anything to feed it. Anything at all. I stopped caring about the rest of the world. Anything to feed the lust crawling to get out of me. It was like a living thing waiting to escape.

"You, Mistress" it was barely a whisper. Almost a breath. Everything in my being now belonged to Her. My whole existence at that moment was for Her pleasure and to give Her what She asked so I could receive what I desired. I knew what Her next question would be. She pushed me further along into the darkness as she marked my neck. I shivered violently with the wanting, thrusting myself against Her hand.

"What is it you need, my sweet?"

Her voice now changed, it was huskier in Her own lust, for the power I was going to feed back to Her. This was Her hunger. The power. The knowledge of catching Her prey and knowing how to make them willingly give themselves to Her. Her undoing was in the actual submission of the one She longed to possess.

My voice had changed as well. My need weakened any defenses I might have had. It shook extremely when I whispered my reply,

"I need to cum, Mistress"

Her smile curved into that of a cat who had cornered its mouse. She could have anything She desired from me at this point. I would beg. I would do anything she asked. The limits were completely gone. Anything she commanded. I would deny Her nothing at this point.

"You know what you need to do, lil one. Don't you?" She whispered back as I thrusted faster against Her. I knew She would stop everything if I denied Her. She would become but a mere memory to me if I so much as whispered any form of denial. There would be no forgiveness. She was not one to grant such a favor.

"Please..." was my only reply. It wasn't enough for Her. I had to surrender wholly or be denied. She pulled back her fingers so that I could only feel the tips of them lightly flicking against me. I moaned even louder and again I whispered my plead.

"Please, Mistress..."

Yet, still She didn't offer me any leniency.

"Please what?" was Her heartless answer. I would not get my way unless I earned my pleasure. I knew that from experience. I knew the dark hunger was upon me. Again I hesitated for a moment, but it was a moment too long for her. She put pressure against my clit to remind me what it was I hungered for. My walls came crashing down and I fell fully against her.

"Please, Mistress... please... let Your girl cum..."

Those were the exact words She wanted to hear. That I belonged to Her. That She was my world, my existence. So that in that single moment, were the world to come crashing down upon us, I would not notice because nothing else mattered.

"Mmmmmm, then cum for Me. Cum for your Mistress. I want to hear it!" She commanded me. I would do all that She bid me now. For the darkness had enveloped us as we drowned in it. My nails dug into her flesh as I cried out, I could feel the trickle of blood as they pierced Her skin. My teeth left their mark on her shoulder as she commanded me to continue never letting up for a second as the passion coursed through me.

It was only the beginning of my suffering. Only the start of my pleadings. I enjoyed being captured and She had been without prey for a long time. I needed it as much as She did.

After wards I slipped into the silent slumber of the sexually exhausted. I knew I would call on Her again. I also knew that I needed to rest. To heal from the wounds that had been inflicted upon me while I was lost in the darkness. The hand prints still bright red on my ass and inner thighs. The bruises by morning that would show dark and ugly compared to my pale white skin. The crecent shaped marks upon my neck, and breasts. Yet I felt more free than I had in months.

I was free, free to flow back into the world of light. Bruised and beaten with a dark smile on my face. Letting those around me stay unaware and ignorant of the things that thrill me. The pain that feeds my hunger.

Keeping the Malevolence hidden away safely locked up until I find another that can relish that hunger inside of me. One who has the ability to unlock the chamber door and draw forth those dark feelings. The ones that command me without my will. I am misunderstood to those who don't understand. Those who play at false games of Domination and submission. Those who are uncorrupted and will bask in that world of light.

I slept on in my delicious slumber. I was able to keep wicked memories for to dream about until I could find that darkness again. Until the moment arrives that I need the darkness to remind me I'm alive and that being dark isn't always a bad thing.

Don't judge me for who I am or what I like. I'll keep my sneers of indifference at the games you play in the bedroom to myself. I will tuck that dark beast back into its cage, hide the darkness from my eyes and simply turn my face to the sun. Allow others to view me as life should be viewed. From the eyes of one who has been turned. Keep your light! Keep your beatific pleasures of soft serve vanilla ice cream and daydreams turned into rainbows and butterflies. Keep your weakness, never exposing it to another. I walk in the darkness of the shadows for my pleasures.

Welcome To My World

ShySky
ShySky
6 Followers