Lust and Bloodlust

Story Info
He left her hot and heavy one too many times.
1.8k words
4.45
14.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she walked into the bar, She swore she was not going to let this go on. Her long cherry wood highlighted hair was yanked up in a brutal ponytail, and her gray eyes were lined enough to be reminiscent of a raccoon. Her palms were sweating and her stomach was pulsing to the beat.

"Jaymee," not a question or a request, but her name whispered like an order.Her head swiveled around obediently and without question.

Eyes like fire, bubbling iron and copper looked at me, from a face as beautiful as it was jarring. "Sam," she said, fighting the need to glance at the ground instead of gazing up into those eyes that felt like they could swallow you whole. Well there was certainly something she wanted to swallow whole, she admitted silently, and found the falsely confident smile she'd been looking for.

Perturbed, she felt his eyes scan her and the way her small breasts more then peeked out of the top of her skin tight red dress, to the closely tailored hem of the dress that seemed far longer on the mannequin then her juicy hips.Her tan legs spread a little as he continued his search and she managed her own. Noting those broad shoulders that could hold her down, those tight abs longed to rub her fingers over, those perfect curls she longed to destroy.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. What was that, was he breathing heavy, she wondered as, she leaned against the bar praying she wouldn't slip to the floor.

She held her head up, but it was getting harder. Three months, he had only known her for three months but he had this way of making her feel like a child. Even since he'd met her at a sponsor event for the publishing house she represented, he'd left her weak in the knees and soaking with nothing to show for it.

She was twenty-four for crying out loud, but not tonight. They weren't doing this dance anymore. "Same thing as you I suspect," she purred.

A waiter approached her holding a Manhattan on a tray. "Care of the gentleman," he said, and Jaymee glanced over to see a young man with the charmed smile and pressed suit of someone who was used to high rolling. She smiled and nodded, holding up the glass. He grinned and gestured to empty seat beside him, and pouting she held up a finger.

Sipping the drink she glanced back at Sam, her cheeks rosy. "Him? Really," Sam replied, and the glint in his eyes could burn.

Taking a cherry, she twirled it before popping it between her teeth. "A girl has needs, and I'm certainly not getting them fulfilled elsewhere," she replied, and watched the blood drain from his cheeks.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He said, carefully maneuvering himself between her and the man who'd bought her drink.

She felt herself blush, but didn't look away. "If you have to ask, you're not worth my time," she replied, swiveling to move past him, but he was immediately standing right back in her path, the heat from his hand wrapped around her wrist.

"What exactly is it you want Jaymee? You want to make me jealous? Is that it?" he said, condescendingly.

She looked up at him and she didn't need him to admit that, it was written across her face. She found herself running hot. As she considered leaning forward into the body pressed before her, she then considered the idea of letting him work her up only to go home and have to take care of herself had her stepping back.

"No. I want to stop feeling like a tramp for wanting more than what you're promising," she shouted staring at him.

His eyes warmed, and she knew she wasn't the only one turned up by the idea.Then he went ridged. "I just... we really shouldn't," he said, and the heat had dialed back.

"Fuck this," she said, placing the drink back on a nearby table and grabbing his collar so she could lean into him.

Immediately he had all the control right back as she found him holding her head and controlling everything from the wicked fast and brutal crushing force he delivered back. She pressed flush against him, feeling something press into her. When they broke apart, her dress was askew and lipstick smeared. He grabbed her hand, and turned dragged her out of the club at top speed.

Her mind was only one place as he took her straight to his car. He let go of her hand as he wandered around the car. As he revved the engine, she felt a little cheated, why wasn't he saying anything.

He tore out of the parking lot at frightening speed, and Jaymee was still gathering her thoughts until she looked over and noted the tent still in his pants. She smiled and dared herself to help him with that.

Her hand had barely lifted from her lap as he asked, "We're almost at your apartment," he muttered. When she glanced up at his face her stomach dropped again.

"Are you seriously planning to just leave me at my apartment?" she shouted at him. "After that?

"I can't do this with you," he said, like that was enough.

Her cunt ached with need as she ran red with fury. Rashly, she spread her legs, aware how on display she was in the dress she'd chosen just for this. She dropped her hand to her thigh,tracing it inwards as she took an experienced hand to her core.

"What are you doing?" Sam said, his voice husky as he reached over to stop her hand, still driving steadily. That control really got her pissed.

"Same thing I do every night you leave me alone," she said and with his hand still attached, she plunged her fingers into herself.He must have felt the moisture on her thighs because his hand slipped away wet, and she glanced over to see his cock threatening the seams of his pants.

She really began to move as he suddenly changed course and he tore into the nearest hotel parking lot. He was out of the car instant and returning with a key almost instantaneously, tossing the keys to the valet. She followed close behind, a grin splitting her cheeks as he got the key. She knew he had money, but was a little surprised when they climbed on the elevator and swiped the key to take them up to the presidential suite.

It slipped her mind though as he slammed her breathless against the elevator wall, his mouth locked on hers as his tongue dominated hers. Whatever breath she had left squealed out when three fingers suddenly found their way into her pussy and she found her weight shared between the wall and the three fingers holding her upright.

"Oh god," she moaned as his face pulled back.

And Sam frowned. "That's the problem babe. He's not here."

Wrapping his arm around her back, he didn't remove his fingers as the door dinged open and the elevator opened into the room. They did not make it to the bed as he dropped her on the nearest available surface, which happened to be a table, and the flower vase crashed to the ground, as Sam used Jaymee like a new table decoration.

She screamed out as his fingers began to move plunging deeper and deeper."I do recall trying to tell you I wasn't a good idea, but for so many more reasons than you know," he said, as he brutally plunged until she shuddered and shrieked in orgasm.

When Jaymee came down, still a little bleary, and breathless, she felt herself begin to heat at the sight of his bare abs.

"I tried to be a gentleman for you, but I think you need something a little more firm," He muttered, and as he flipped her over, she tightened feeling a hand swat hard over her ass. She groaned. The second and third slaps fell and she felt herself squirm and scream.

"You see, I have needs too, love, but unlike you, I chose restraint. And you? No, you know what, you chose this," he warned and even as the swats finally stopped, and she began to push up, her eyes blurry from tears.

Climbing to her feet hotter than ever, there was a change in her face, it was more pointed. He barred his teeth an she saw pointed teeth even as he moved towards her. He promised himself he'd let her run if she wanted to, but the only move she made was to reach up and wriggle out of her dress.

When he was in front of her, she dropped to her knees, unquestioning as she tugged at the zipper. He thought he couldn't be more surprised, but that was before he felt those lips wrapped around him. Meanwhile, Jaymee, found herself uncaring. He had driven her past caring the last time he'd left her breathless and hot on a balcony at a party.

He grunted as he wrapped her ponytail around his fist and began assisting her to really take care of him. No small feet considering, her mouth was stretched taking the head of him, musky and firm she loved the feeling of that powerful muscles lodged in her mouth. For such a loud mouth,there wasn't much space in her mouth. Not wanting to hurt her, he dragged her off him, and still using her hair as a handle, led her to the couch where, he guided her down.

She moaned and he blocked any more sound with his mouth, as he lined up to her entrance. She was soaking, and he slipped through, feeling the inside of her hot, wet, and tighter than a fist.

She squealed into his mouth as he kept driving forward. So much dick, she considered as it just kept coming. He started thrusting and her tiny tits shook as he reached down and began running his thumbs over her breasts.

He began kissing his way away from her mouth and she was moaning allowed again. "Ohhh," she cried as he plunged harder and faster.

"I think I'm gonna..." she didn't finish as she felt teeth dig into her neck. She screamed her way to orgasm. He came with spurts deep inside her as she screamed, exhausted as her body kept writhing higher.

As they both came down, she heard him huff, "Why weren't you afraid of me?" he demanded.

She was still breathing heavy as she glanced back into those hot and heavy eyes, "Honestly, you aren't the first vampire I've met. Gotta say, you're the first I've slept with though," she moaned, as she snuggled back against him, his cock still embedded inside her.