Lust and Descent

Story Info
A wife's gradual descent into sex with a stranger.
5.8k words
3.48
42.7k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she lies staring at the ceiling at 3 o clock, in her and her husbands bed, next to her lover. Post orgasmic, a little sad and a little confused as to how she ended up here, having this affair behind her husbands back, as he lay in the hospital from a car crash, hurt but stable and believing that his faithful and lovely wife of 19 years is coming to see him. She wonders why things came to this point, and why she cares less and less about the immorality of it all, willing to let their hard fought marriage be corrupted by infidelity. The companionship, the exhilarating thrill and the great sex has her hooked on her lover like she has never been for her husband. How did Kelly, a devoted wife, get to this point?

The Early Days

Nick and Kelly met in college, fell in love and married after she became pregnant. They did not plan it but wanted to make the best environment for their daughter and were talking of getting married one day regardless. After Jessica was born, they realized how ill prepared they were for parenting at age 20, under constant stress, arguing and financial struggles. In order to make ends meet, Nick made the hard decision to drop out of college to work more hours as a security guard. They agreed that he would return to college when things were more manageable. In the meantime, Kelly reduced her classes to a part time schedule and with help from her parents babysitting Jessica, was able to finish and get her degree in accounting.

Soon, she found a good paying job and their financial situation became much better. Nick returned to college for 2 years and earned his degree in engineering. Things were looking up and the young couple had weathered a storm of stress that few people their age could handle. They were happy again and even revived their sex life, which had become almost non-existent. The bliss was destined to fade however, as Nick struggled to find work. Applying to job after job for months yielded a few interviews but no offers, while his loan debts were accumulating late fees, threatening phone calls and letters from lenders. Kelly became bitter having to support her family by herself and they became distant more so than ever. She felt like she was being the woman and the man in the relationship. After nearly 2 years of Nick searching for a job in his field, continuing his security job in the meantime, she was considering divorce, thoroughly disgusted at his failure to secure adequate income and stressed to her breaking point with being a full-time working mom. Soon after, Nick's luck finally turned around and he landed a job.

His sudden jump in income led to much smoother interactions between the young couple and eased the stress from them both. They bought a house and Kelly took a part-time job to be at home with Jessica more. Things had worked out. Together they grew as a couple through the years and raised their daughter into a successful young woman with a bright future, living as a normal family. Like any married couple, their sexual intimacy went through peaks and troughs. Kelly has always been able to derive some pleasure from sex with her husband but it was never mind-blowing to her. She had just figured that this is the way things are and didn't give it much thought. That is, until one night a candid conversation over wine with her 3 girlfriends sparked an interest in her mind. They were celebrating Jessica's high school graduation, sharing stories as usual. After Jessica left with her boyfriend that night to go on a date, the topic of sex came up among the women. Lisa, recently divorced and dating a new man, told the others how her sex life had become so much better.

(All laughing)

** Lisa) "Yes, yes he is that good, we've been having sex every day. Sorry to make you girls jealous but...BE JEALOUS!! HAHAHAH!!"

Becky) "Wait, wait, so how big is his dick? Come on, tell us, little miss my sex life is soooo perfect. Tell us!!"

Lisa) "Well...I haven't measured him or anything but let's just say that I am a very lucky woman and leave it at that!!" **

(Wild tipsy laughter continues)

The others shared similar stories of great sex of past and present. When asked of her own hot stories, Kelly had nothing but nervous laughter. Unbeknownst to her, this talk of sexual experiences that she missed out on planted seeds deep in her mind. The seed of lust, the seed of wanting more, which would eventually land her in the arms of another man. The seed that would give her plenty of hot stories to tell her friends in the future, should another raunchy conversation occur. Seeds that would inevitably grow to corrupt her character.

Awakening

A month or so later, she had an embarrassing run-in with Jessica's boyfriend Seth, that moved her further down this path toward infidelity. He had spent the night at their house. Kelly rolled out of bed early one summer morning and walked to Jessica's room to ask her if they wanted breakfast. Expecting that they were behaving themselves or at least still asleep, she opens the door at what was the worst moment and gets a first-hand look at just what her daughter has been enjoying since they started dating 2 years ago. Seth was standing there naked putting his underwear on and Kelly could see that he was very well hung, shockingly hung, as he rushed to cover himself. Jessica was obviously upset and Seth was quite embarrassed.

** Jesus, mom. Why don't you knock?! Shut the door, already!!

"Unnnnhhhhh...sorry." **

She closed the door, disappointed with facing the reality head-on that her daughter was having sex. She figured they were but didn't want to know about it. As she headed to the bathroom to pee before starting breakfast, still in a bit of shock at what she just saw, she couldn't help thinking about Seth's muscular body and his huge penis, which was much bigger than her husbands. While sitting on the toilet, Kelly's mind replayed the image over and over, fueled with a new excitement she couldn't explain, never having encountered anything nearly as big. She felt ashamed for being so affected, having believed that only immature women care about size but some deep primitive part of her female nature suddenly awakened. As she went to wipe herself, she noticed that her pussy looked a little swollen and was especially sensitive to the tissue she was rubbing back and forth against it. Her heart was beating harder. It was crystal clear that she was aroused.

A while later, as she stood in the kitchen cooking, she was wearing nothing but her silk robe and panties underneath. Heading to the kitchen to eat with Jessica and Nick, Seth couldn't help but notice Kelly's shapely figure under her robe, barely long enough to cover her crotch. The robe did little to cover her large breasts and nipples, their full shape easy to see freely swaying back and forth behind the thin fabric with each step she took around the kitchen, arousing him. As he stood up to get some juice, she noticed his partial erection bulging through his shorts and made no effort to avert her gaze. He saw that she was looking at his situation and tried to avoid eye contact, again feeling awkward about it.

Throughout the day, long after Seth had gone home, she realized that she was feeling a little resentful. Just the thought of the little girl she birthed long ago now grown up and handling such a big penis was making her feel a mix of emotions. Her friend Lisa was clearly happy to have a nicely endowed man, the others longed for one or currently had one waiting for them and her own 18 year old daughter was already accustomed to one. As they were washing dishes that night, her curiosity got the better of her and she brought it up to Jessica.

** "Hey about this morning, sorry but I thought you 2 were waiting. You make your own decisions so whatever, just don't get pregnant until you are married."

Mom, it's fine, we use condoms and I'm on the pill.

"Why do you need the pill if you use condoms?"

Because, honestly he breaks condoms a lot. Nothing's big enough for him. We already buy the biggest ones we can find. I figured he was really big when my friends were shocked that Seth cant fit most condoms. Ew, Why am I even telling you this?

"He's not...hurting you is he, you know, because of his...size?"

I mean it hurt the first few times we did it but I'm used to it now. He's the only one I've had so it's just normal to me. Any more weird questions? **

She laid in bed that night next to Nick wondering why she never encountered such a man in her younger days as other women have. As the days and weeks went on, Kelly forced such thoughts out of her head and reminded herself of the life they've built through so many struggles over the past 20 years. "Sex isn't everything" she remembers, focusing instead on the connection they have, their successful careers and the smart college-bound daughter they managed to raise. Counting her blessings in this way eased her mind of the dark desires that had taken hold of her imagination and she was moving on, feeling proud of having the strength to resist lustful thoughts and put family first. She reminded herself that marriage is about sacrifice and security and that she cannot have everything she wants.

Things were about to take a turn however, as one life changing encounter would shake her perception of her husband, and herself. Just a few weeks after Jessica headed off to college, Nick and Kelly decided to treat themselves to a nice night out with dinner. They went to a new Italian restaurant in the city and had a great time. The conversation, the service, the food and the atmosphere was just right and she felt like they were reconnecting again. Some 20 years after first meeting, Nick can still make his Kelly laugh, never having lost his charm that she couldn't resist. After arriving back home, ready to head off to bed to continue enjoying each other, they found themselves in a scary situation. While walking up to their front door, 2 hooded men approached from the shadows across the street. Pretending to ignore them and walking briskly was useless, as the men continue approaching, yelling at them both. One pulls out a pistol.

** 1st man)"Hey. Wassup bitches? Whatchu got for me tonight? Hahahaha!! I'm a nice guy, come on just let me talk to you."

2nd man)"Hey bro, I like your ho, she's hot as fuck!!" **

Kelly turns and yells "FUCK YOU!!." Nick is nearly frozen in fear, never having encountered a robbery by street thugs.

** Hey...guys just,...knock it off...alright...We don't have anything...ju...just leave us alone.

1st man) "Oh shit yo, this pussy said knock it off, HAHAHAH!! I like this dude!!"

2nd man) "How bout you gimme your wallet, Mr. Nice Guy? Both of you, right now." **

He aims right at Nick and Kelly, laughing. After handing over their money, the gunman looks at Kelly's breasts and gets closer.

** "Damn those are nice, baby. You like showin em off for me? Want a real

man to handle those?"

Nick) Fellas, look. You have our money now just..go, just stop this and go! Just leave us alone! **

While the men laugh and taunt the horrified couple, a stranger came to their aid. Sneaking up behind the unarmed thug, he applies a lethal choke hold until he blacks out. The gunman, noticing his partners sudden silence, turns around and aims his gun at the attacker. In what seemed like a nanosecond, he disarms the gunman and delivers highly skilled punches to his body and head, knocking him out cold. Nick and Kelly look on in shock, amazed at what he just did. He asks them if they are okay and offers to call the police. Soon after, the men are arrested and charged. The police tell them that the 2 men have been traveling across cities in Ohio, robbing random people at gunpoint for months now. When the police left, the stranger finally introduces himself. He tells them his name is Tyler and then leaves. Nick and Kelly sit in their kitchen still shaken up, surprised something like this happened in their quiet town. They eventually went to bed without saying much to each other besides expressing thankfulness that their daughter was away at college when this happened. Sleep of course, was a struggle that night. Kelly was especially affected, almost going into a catatonic state of silence.

Transition

In the weeks that followed, Kelly gradually became distant from her husband, minimizing small talk, creating space, finding reasons to leave the room he was in and sometimes outright ignoring him. As time went on, she no longer wanted to have any physical contact with him. Hand holding, kissing and cuddling were off the table, despite him not even trying to initiate sex, knowing it take time for normalcy to return. Add to this her shortened temper and her new behavior of devaluing his worth with disrespectful remarks. Nick was watching his beloved transforming into a different woman right before his eyes and had gone through a series of emotional ups and downs as a result. He knew that the near death experience was bothering her, as it was bothering him but he could not understand her sudden hateful demeanor toward him ever since, even 3 weeks after it happened. After attempting to give her a hug when she came home from work one day and being rejected as if he was an utter stranger yet again, Nick loses his composure and yells at his wife.

** Alright, enough of this bullshit!! What the hell is going on with you, you've been treating me like I'm a piece of shit ever since it happened!! It wasn't my fault!!

"Oh don't you even start!! Don't act like a big strong man now!! You couldn't use this loud intimidating voice against those fucking punks but you can use it against me?! I supported your ass for years by myself!! You're a little bitch!! You're fucking pathetic!! What if Tyler hadn't come along, huh?! (starting to cry) That asshole called me a whore, almost grabbed my breasts right...right in fr..front of you and you were going to just stand there and let him...do it to me...like I wasn't...even worth fighting for..." **

Nick's facial expression clearly conveys the pain his soul feels from hearing these cruel, insulting words from her. He struggles to find anything to say to the woman he loves who has lost all respect and admiration for him and brutally revealed her unfiltered anger.

** K...Kelly...he had...a gun. What did you expect me to do? I was afraid too...I was thinking of Jessica...of how she would go on with her parents being killed because I tried to be a hero. Doesn't that mean anything to you? I hated seeing him getting close to you, looking at you like he was...it was the worst thing I've ever had to watch...but I felt helpless. I'm sorry I didn't know what to do, I really am. It happened so fast...and...I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you carry the family years ago but if you're going to ignore that I left college to keep us off the street and give you time to finish your degree, I don't know what can be said to make you understand how unfair it is to call me a bitch for making that sacrifice, Kelly... **

After his response he walks away, nearly in tears himself. Kelly goes to the bedroom and curls up on the bed, depressed by their entire outburst at each other and of her realization of just how much he was right. He stuck by her to be a father and sacrificed his education to make ends meet. Yet still, she can't shake the feelings of resentment that she felt so many years ago or the resentment at his inaction during the robbery. The next few days are wrought with distance and mostly silence, both of them unsure what to say at this point. Kelly decides that she will take a few days off to allow her mind to clear a bit. On Monday morning, she lies in bed listening to Nick get ready for work and head out. After another hour of sleep, she arose for a shower and made some coffee. Never getting to see the neighborhood during these early morning hours as she is usually at her office by this time, she sits on the porch with her coffee and enjoys the sunshine, watching cars and people pass, feeling peace and relief from anxiety for the first time since the robbery. As she looks across, she sees none other than Tyler walking down the street with his German Shepard. Her eyes widen with surprise. Before she says anything, he notices her and stops, seeming just as surprised to see her. Crossing the street, he walks up to the porch smiling, remembering her name.

** Kelly, right? Wow, the one day I walk this way, here you are. How are you? How's your husband, is he at work?

"Yeah he's at work, he's okay. I...took the day off to relax. I'm coping. Your dog is beautiful. Boy or girl? What's it's name?"

Hahaha, his name is Belch.

"Belch?! Okay!"

I found him when he was a pup and after I took him to get some shots, he had an allergic reaction that made him belch all night so...

"Oh my God, hahaha!..Belch..I like it. Hey do you want some coffee."

Sure I'd love some.**

She invites Tyler inside and they sit down on the couch with their cups and continue conversing.

** "I want to thank you again for what you did. I don't know what would've happened. Why would you risk yourself like that?"

I grew up fighting my brothers and took boxing lessons. I'm used to confrontation, ha. How ironic that I'm a physical therapist! The complete opposite of fighting. I know it was dumb to intervene but you know, kinda just in me. I hate when street punks take advantage of decent folks like you and your husband. Guess I'm just too caring, especially around women.

"You should be careful with that, rescuing women in danger is risky business, ya know!" **

(both laughing)

Lust and Descent

As she sits there talking to Tyler, she feels alive again. She can't help but feel a visceral sexual attraction to him. His presence seems to arouse every part of her long dead libido. His tall, toned body, deep voice, intellect and overall manliness is a far cry from Nick. Her female nature is burning for him. After and hour of talking and laughing with Tyler, she reluctantly ends the conversation, fearing that she may be coming across as overbearing.

** "Oh my, I've had you here for way too long, I'll let you go. I'm sorry."

This is great, I haven't had a decent conversation like this in ages. I don't talk much since my divorce a few years ago. You don't bother me. Maybe we can talk again soon.

"How about lunch then? Here at noon? I'm a great cook, how does a nice grilled steak and vegetable skillet sound?"

Hmm, almost sounds like you're trying to seduce me, Kelly! That sounds very nice. See you then! **

Anticipating his return, she gets ready to head out to the grocery store to pick up the supplies for lunch. While getting dressed, excited, she gets a sudden urge to wear something a little more sexy than usual. Wanting to be naughty, she takes her panties off and puts on a skirt that isn't quite a mini but short enough to show off her sexy legs and risk full exposure if she were to bend over too deeply. Satisfied with her edgy attire, she climbs in her Jeep and heads off. While gathering groceries, the feeling of fresh air breezing across her naked pussy under her skirt is undeniably exhilarating. Having fun being bad, she walks down an empty isle and subtly taunts a young guy stocking shelves by squatting down within his line of sight. While keeping her thighs open just a little and pretending to read food labels, the employee freezes, stunned at the sight of her bush and exposed pink labia in plain view. The rush she feels from having his attention is intoxicating.

12