Lust & Found

Story Info
Wife's lost bet turns into new found lust for cocks.
2.1k words
4.06
161.4k
27
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers

Since the night of the "payoff", I can't even remember what the bet was about! It's all I've been thinking about since that night. Originally, the payoff was for Lisa Anne to dress up to my liking and go out to a local bar with me. As to be expected, I picked out the sexiest outfit for her to wear. Lisa Anne at first protested to my clothing selection, but conceded when I reminded her how she had lost and had to pay up or never live it down. She reluctantly agreed and went into the bedroom to get ready.

My cock sprang up when I saw my sweet wife wearing the shear tight form fitting sweater, black tapered skirt with a slit on the side that hugged her hips and ass, shiny black stiletto heels with ankle straps and a black velvet choker around her neck. The final touch that completed her slut look was the red lipstick on her pouty Liv Tyler lips. When she complained that she couldn't find the underclothes, I told her there were none. I wanted her "available" throughout the evening.

Lisa Anne's only request was that we not go to any place where she might be recognized. That prompted me to suggest that to further disguise her, she wear the black wig she had worn once as part of a Halloween costume to hide her blonde hair.

My hard cock raged as I looked at the woman in front of me! The fabric of the sweater showed the fullness and roundness of her tits. Her gum drop nipples deliciously protruded and the ample cleavage showed as well. The stiletto heels added 4 inches to her 5'4" frame and caused her ass to bubble out. I had to struggle not to cum in my pants as I surveyed her. The struggle only intensified my hunger and anticipation.

To relax Lisa Anne I poured her a double shot of Hennessy. Since I was the one who was going to drive, I refrained from drinking. Although, I was already drunk with lust as it was; to the point we almost didn't make it out. Unsure as to where to take her, we just drove. Glancing at Lisa Anne as I drove I could tell she was getting more and more into the "payoff".

As we drove, her short skirt had risen and showed her delicious thighs. I reached over and placed my right hand on the inside of her left thigh, inching my fingers towards her pussy as we talked. Lisa Anne enjoying what I was doing leaned back and spread her thighs slightly, her blonde pussy hair now visible. The Hennessy apparently had done its magic! Lisa Anne took my hand and pushed it against her pussy. I could feel her warm moisture; the musky scent of hot pussy filled the car.

With all that was going on, I hadn't realized that we had driven two towns over. Spotting a Holiday Inn, I pulled into the parking lot near the bar. I figured that with how things were heating up, we would probably be better off getting a room nearby. Plus, I intended to drink as well.

As we walked in the bar, several men (and women) looked at us. Actually it was more like they looked at Lisa Anne. The crowd looked like a good mix of people; young, old, different walks of life, shapes and sizes. It was easy to get into the beat of the music and the room. I ordered us around of double shots of Hennessy. To my surprise Lisa Anne downed hers quickly and ordered another! She leaned towards me and whispered how I was going to get what I wanted and then some. I asked he what she meant by that, but she just laughed out loud and said she wanted to dance. Knowing that I don't dance she asked if it was ok if she mingled on to the dance floor by herself. I told her that was fine and enjoy.

My cock hardened again, as I saw her walk away into the crowded dance floor. She looked fantastic. That ass! Oh, man! Shit! The whole package! I was one lucky guy! Lisa Anne danced by herself for awhile. I could see I wasn't the only one enjoying the view. There was a group of guys who had spotted her as well and were pointing to her.

After a few dances, Lisa Anne returned to the bar. Pressing her body into me, she reached for my drink and downed it. I reminded her that she now had about five drinks in her. She replied that she wish she had five cocks in her instead of drinks! I wasn't ready for that response, but enjoyed it just the same. Lisa Anne continued to make it clear how much she wanted to fuck. She grabbed my cock and squeezed the shaft tightly. Tugging it, she looked right into my eyes. She licked her ruby red lips and smiled maliciously. Knowing she had my attention, she continued with her pillow talk. I was ready to explode.

I excused myself to go to the men's room. Being one for privacy, I went into a vacant stall to piss. Just as I was giving my cock the final shake, I overheard a group of guys come in. One was commenting about the hot horny babe at the bar with the stiletto heels. My cock grew again as I heard them talking about what they would do to her if given a chance. When I returned to the bar, I told Lisa Anne that based on what I just had heard I was surprised to find her sitting alone. I pointed to the group and told her some of the things that were said and by whom; she intently listened. She dismissed the group, saying that none of them were her type. Prompting me to ask her what her type was. She pointed to an average looking guy who was sitting by himself. Lisa Anne said that fucking is great but fucking someone so they always remember you is even greater. She said she would fuck the guy because that's the last thing on earth he would think would ever happen to him. And that she would give him the best fuck he ever had, one that he would be jerking off to for years to come.

I told her that was indeed an interesting theory and shared my fantasy of watching her fuck someone else. She said she'd let me but that it would have to be someone she picked. Or as she said it, "if I'm the one who's going to get fucked, I'll be the one who gets to pick the cock". Lisa Anne said she'd love to give the average looking guy the fuck of his life. Adding that when she meets a man, any man, she wonders what his cock must look like, what it must feel like and most importantly how his cum tastes like. Stating her how she prefers fat cocks with big cock heads that shoot a lot of cum. I said go for it! She had my blessings provided that I watch or be told every detail.

We moved closer to the stranger and sat next to him. Lisa Anne sat on the stool closest to him. His eyes quickly focused on the hot babe next to him who was in his personal space. Lisa Anne reached over to his drink and downed it. His jaw dropped and he started to tell her how that was his drink but Lisa Anne beat him to it. She apologized for the mistake and offered to buy him a new one, saying she'll be glad to "make it up" to him and winked. Talk about a smooth pick up! She turned around and introduced me to him, and with the same breath said "he's my husband and would like to watch me suck your cock. I lost a bet and now I have to fuck a stranger". The look on his face was priceless! He started to stammer and turned red in the face. Lisa Anne told him not to say anything. She didn't even want to know his name. She reached over and started tugging on his cock now through his pants, just as she had done to me just moments earlier. Taking his hand she led him outside towards our hotel. In a daze I followed. Luckily we had opted for a room with direct access from the parking lot, so we didn't attract any attention from the desk clerk. When we got into the room, Lisa Anne quickly turned and kissed him. I could see her wet tongue go into his mouth. When he put his in her mouth she sucked it. Having experienced this myself many times, I knew exactly what he was feeling. His hands were all over her ass. He hiked up her skirt exposing her beautiful ass and legs. Turning her around, he cupped each of her tits with his hands. She tilted her head back and pressed her ass hard into him. Lisa Anne looked at me as I sat on nearby chair stroking my cock.

She reached behind her and grabbed at his cock, turned and knelt down in front of him and opened his zipper. Putting her hand inside, she pulled his cock out. It was just the kind of cock that she liked, fat with a big fucking head looking ready to explode. His cock popped out and went straight into her mouth, as if it knew where it belonged. Lisa Anne sucked the engorged head with little popping noises every time the head popped out of her mouth. She licked the shaft from bottom to top, running her tongue over the sides. Circling her tongue continuously over the head and then shoving it in her mouth. As she stroked his cock she would lick and suck his balls. The Stranger was under her power! So was I. From time to time, Lisa Anne would stare at me as she sucked his fat cock. Not being to take it anymore, I grabbed her hips and pulled her up. I entered her slippery wet pussy, causing her to let out a loud groan. The Stranger looked intently at her face as she sucked his cock and I fucked her from behind.

I hooked my thumb into her asshole, sending her into an immediate orgasm. That proved to be too much for our new friend also. He exploded his cum wad all over her mouth and face. Her tongue darted all about, licking clean his cock. Grabbing her hips tightly, I shoved my cock deep inside her pussy as all this was happening. As I came, I pulled out of her pussy and creamed her ass. Feeling wobbly and unable to compose myself I sat back on the chair.

Lisa Anne pushed the Stranger on to the bed, pulled his pants down, put on condom on his cock, hiked up her skirt higher and straddled him. From where I sat I could see his fat cock was hard again and inside my wife's wet pussy. Her pussy juice ran down the shaft of his cock, as she humped and grinded her pussy. He reached up and pulled open her sweater, releasing her juicy tits. He pinched her nipples hard and sucked on them. The Stranger would run his tongue between her tits, enjoying the cleavage in front of him. He would also run his tongue across them. All along his cock thrusting in and out of her soaked pussy. Having seen how much she liked the thumb up her ass, he reached behind her and rubbed his middle finger against her asshole. Lisa Anne snorted loudly like an animal and came. Her head tilted back and to the side, breathing heavily but still grinding down hard.

Having witnessed this man fucking my wife made my cock hard again. I walked over near them. Lisa Anne looking at my cock, reached over towards it while still straddling the Stranger. His eyes widened as he saw her start sucking my cock. He started to buck and hump her again, harder and harder. Lisa Anne deep throated my cock, stroking my shaft as she sucked. He continued sucking on her tits, biting them. The Stranger came again, letting out a moan. Lisa Anne seeing the power she had over him, came as she rode him hard. I stroked my cock harder and harder against her mouth until I came on her face.

I can't wait for the next bet...

tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers