Lust and Love

Story Info
Candles and pain.
790 words
3.28
45.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that tonight I would fulfill one of my fantasies with my boyfriend, Mike. I love him to death, but I can't help lusting over him. We met a few years ago at an underground gothic sort of club in New York City. From then on, it's been pure extasy.

See now Mike is sheer beauty. He's about 6'1 with a tall, slender frame. He's got that grunge-punk rock type of look, which I dig. He wears mostly black jeans, with a long sleeve black shirt, complete with wallet chains and tiny silver balled ID necklaces. I fell in love with his chin-length dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes the first night I ever met him.

I on the other hand, I have more of an innocent look in contrast to my 'bad boy' boyfriend. I'm about 5'5 with long curly light brown hair. Mike always tells me that my almond shaped light brown eyes are almost hypnotic. I have an average body type, proportional and athletic.

I decided I would surprise Mike when he got here, and do something completely spontaneous. I wanted the air to have a romantic aura, so I lit about 100 candles and placed sheer red fabric over the lamps to dim the lights. I sprinkled red rose petals all over the bed and made a trail from the door. I put on my black leather corset teddy, crotchless panties, with a black garter and black thigh high stockings to dazzle Mike.

He came by around 8o'clock and the moon was already out and the sky was a midnight black. I heard him open the door.

"Hello? Alexia, are you home? Heeeelllo?"

He followed the trail from the door and I could see him standing in the doorway, shocked. His eyes were sparkling as he watched me lying on the bed with my black teddy, surrounded by rose petals.

"Hey Mike," I said

"What's all this for?" He replied.

He took off his socks and boots and crawled onto the bed on top of me. I rested my hand on the side of his cheek and smiled.

"No reason."

He jerked his face forward slightly and kissed me. I pulled off his black t-shirt and our kisses became more sudden. He began kissing my neck, down to my cleavage and then back up to my lips. I pulled away from his kiss.

"Mike, are you willing to try something with me?"

"Maybe"

"Regardless of the pain?"

"Alright, as long as pleasure is involved."

"Definitely." I smiled.

I turned over so I would be on top of him, and I began licking his chest and pinching his nipples. I moved down further and began undoing his belt and zipper. Then, I slowly pulled down his jeans and boxers.

I grabbed a rose petal from off the bed and brought it up to his forehead. I slowly began tickling him down his body. From his cheeks, to his chest, around his nipples, encircling his organ, and then down from his inner thighs to his toes.

I knew how hot he was, he loved how I teased him, and this whole scenario was enough to make him melt. I decided to skip the foreplay and just get down to work. I rested my pussy on top of his cock without it inserted. I slowly began rubbing back and forth all while staring him straight in the eye. I could see him lifting his head as he layed back and his long hair falling into his eyes. It was the sexiest sight. I lifted myself slightly and positioned his cock at my entrance. I began shifting back and forth slowly on his cock, trying to maintain control. I began to pick up pace and just hearing him moan drove me wild. I slowed a bit and reached over to the night table and grabbed two candles. Mike looked at me in curiousity but I just kept rocking backing forth on his cock. I began going really fast and I could tell he was close. I raised the candle high over him and poured it all over his chest. His piercing scream drove me insane. I handed him the candle and slowly turned over so he would be on top. He began pounding his cock into my pussy and I knew we were both extremely close to climaxing. Then he looked down at me, with his hair covering his face and poured the candle wax all down my chest. I screamed in pleasure from the pain and orgasmed. Mike was right behind me as he sreamed right into my ear. Our bodies couldn't stop shaking and Mike gave me a few more hypnic thrusts and we were...spent.