Lust and Nostalgia... A Short Tale

Story Info
For the romantically inclined...a sex story.
1.9k words
4.22
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember that night after we shared sexually through voice. I was laying on my back in the room smelling of orgasm with my fluids damp on my legs and my body languid... my mind floating freely through the haze of pleasure I still felt. In your sated low voice you began to read to me, a book we both had read and discussed and though I remember not chapter or verse I remember the impression it left on me. Your voice filtered through the phone and caressed my ears, and I sighed deeply and felt your fingers playing with my hair and your lips so very near to my skin. It was soothing and electric, a heady combination that left my body confused as to which way it wanted to go, and yet I relished the confusion from a blissful state. The whole of my being connected to your voice as you read out loud. I was drawn in... I could have remained there the entire day listening to you as we shared in our mutual orgasm and the connection that had been present for over a year.

I was attracted to you physically and mentally, by the way you spoke and the words you used and the shape of your fingers when I listened to your music. I stared at your fingers often...I never told you that...and imagined you running them over my hair and down my skin, teasing me ever so slowly until I was aching and begging you to run them down the lips of my swollen wet pussy. I pictured your eyes on mine as you began your play...your lips pressing over my nipple and making me cry out and arch my back. You knew that would happen...you learned my likes and dislikes and when I arched my back you slid your finger into my wetness and claimed me. I wanted you as desperately as you wanted me. We spoke of it daily, teasing one another with photos and videos and knew the pleasure that could be.

The pleasure was deeper than surface attraction and it made the idea of us all the more tantalizing. There was mutual respect in the other's intelligence and wit and creative pursuits. There was genuine concern for the other's well being. Yes, it was love. It was love that burned hot. It was a love that was hopeless and unexpected and was never going to be allowed to be set free but it existed nonetheless. What had begun couldn't be reined in. Every word spoken drew us closer, every whispered desire was a magnet pulling me closer and closer still. I knew we had to see one another and touch one another if only for that one moment. I said I could satisfy myself with that one moment and so did you. I think we were fooling ourselves by thinking we could set the fire ablaze and then walk away from bliss as if nothing had happened. It was risk on so many levels but by god when love and lust come together you explode. All your carefulness and practicalities and common sense are as ants in a furnace. How powerful that attraction is and how it invades our mind and heart and the vulnerability it creates.

So we set a date and a place and it was settled. We allowed three days and we explored the ideas with bright light expectations and lust filled masturbation, our words and minds inundated with possibilities as we came to orgasm over and over... left panting and wordless and deeply sated. Months past slowly until the time came. We met, our eyes coming together that first time and it was as if I'd never seen your eyes before. There was no one else in the hotel...there was nothing else but being caught in your eyes and yours in mine and the touch of those fingers grasping me and pulling me against you. I was breathing but I don't remember it. You took my hand and we walked to your room. I remember the elevator door sound, and it opening and closing. Someone was in there with us but I was aware of your body behind mine and your hands against my hips and your breath on my neck. My nipples responded and I had to stifle my moan. The elevator stopped and the person got off, and when the doors closed you pressed your lips against my neck and I felt my legs go weak. You moved your hands around my belly and already I could feel you hardening. I knew there were cameras but instinctively I rubbed myself against your cock and you groaned. The elevator stopped and you took my hand and we hurried down the hall to your room. My body and mind were at war, tense and desperate and hungry for you. As soon as the door opened and closed you grabbed me and we were up against the wall, pressed together kissing and moaning as the fire ignited. I remember the wall hard against my back and your soft warm skin and wet tongue against mine and those fingers pulling at my clothes. I wanted it all at once. If there had been a way to do that I would have.

I pulled off my shirt and you admired my purple satin bra...you had told me you liked it when I showed you a photo...and ran your tongue down my cleavage, pulling out my breasts and suckling each one. You sunk down and I knew where you were going because you had spoken of it, and you slid my skirt down my legs and I kicked it aside and you pressed your mouth against my pussy. I could feel your breath warm against my panties and you nuzzled me, your hands pushing my legs apart and holding my thighs and teasing me with your mouth and tongue. I felt helpless and lost in you and what you wanted to do as your hooked your fingers through my panties and yanked them down. I was exposed to you. I was there, the body and pussy you had cum to in photos open and ready for your mouth, and with a deep sigh your put your lips against my pussy and began to taste me. Oh god...I didn't know if I could stay upright as your flicked and teased and tasted. I pressed tight against the wall and arched out as far as I could as your devoured me right there. I moaned, my hands gripping the wallpaper as you ate my pussy. I was already so close...so sensitive... and suddenly you stood and helped me over to the bed. I laid back as you knelt between my legs, your hands gripping my thighs and pulling me to your face. I needed to cum so badly and yet didn't want the feeling to end. I think you could tell I was close and you wanted and needed to hear me cum.

"Let it go baby, cum all over my face."

I whimpered. "I want to."

"You know I want that too. Cum for me."

"God..." I moaned and I felt it come over me in a wave. I tensed, crying out and writhing as he kept going, his lips and tongue catching my juices and his hands moving down to grab my ass as I was laid bare in front of him. No hesitation, open and vulnerable to his touch and whatever else he wanted. I was his and he was mine.

He slid his way onto the bed next to me and I felt his cock against my leg hard and eager. He took me in his arms and kissed me and I tasted myself on his lips. I wanted to return the pleasure but he told me to wait and let him feel me and it felt good and right to be next to him with his arms encircling me. It felt like home and there was nowhere else I wanted to be. We weren't new lovers but we were, and after a time I needed to feel his cock. He was ready...he had been ready for a year and he turned on his back as I slid over him. I looked into his eyes, leaning down and kissing him so he could feel my hard nipples against his chest, rubbing back and forth as I positioned his cock between the lips of my pussy. Slowly I began to grind up and down and relished in the hardness of his cock sliding on my wet swollen lips. He groaned and his hands trailed down my back and cupped my ass. Still I teased him, rubbing and moving and kissing. It was mutual pleasure and I was building myself back up until my body was taut with excitement. When I could no longer stand it I moved myself until his cock was at my entrance and with one push he was inside me.

"Oh god!" I choked as he buried his length in my warm tight pussy. I held still for a moment so I could experience it...wanting and needing to burn it to my memory and then I started fucking him, slow deep strokes. I watched him and he watched me. We needed to remember every look and sigh and sensation, to sear it to our senses so that it would always remain. His cock felt so good filling me and fucking me. There was nothing in the room but us and the squeaking bed and our frenzied breathing. I sat back with his cock deep in me and smiled. He smiled back and squeezed my breasts in his hands. We looked at one another and knew this was right...we could not be anywhere else but this moment. Then he pulled me down against him and began fucking me harder.

"Please..." I moaned. "Keep going! I want to cum with you."

He groaned shamelessly, his cock pounding me, our bodies smacking together and I knew he was close. He wanted to cum inside me though it was a little risky. We had discussed it and agreed. His hands tensed on my ass, holding me tight and fucking me faster. My mind and body were spinning. His orgasm urged mine forward, and I was breathing hard and fast and crying out. He knew what that meant.

"I'm cumming baby. Fuck..." he grunted and I felt him spurt his warm seed inside my pussy. He held me as his cock still pumped, slowly easing until I collapsed against him, our bodies wet and spent but entirely sated.

Three days. Three days of wet hazy pleasure that left us reeling. Three days of food and drink and books and music and sexual delight. It was stolen precious time. It was time we both deserved and needed. It was time that needed to be more and should have been more but it wasn't to be.. It was however love and will always be love. The fire has been quenched, but not forgotten.

END

(This was mostly a true story. Writing it has brought back a mix of lust and wistful nostalgia. The power of sexual attraction and connection is hard to resist, even when we know we must risk to have it. Is it better to keep ourselves from it, or are the memories that come with the risk worth having? I can't answer that for you. It's something we must decide for ourselves.)