Lust Brigade Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her reach around my back and untie the belt that bound my wrists.

"Thank you, Mistress," I gasped.

Nicole wrapped her arms around me, kissed me on my cheek and said "You don't have to call me that anymore. We're done with that game now. Are you alright?"

I was winded, more exhausted than I'd been with the other two girls and couldn't answer her except to just lie in her arms. We stayed in the position for quite a while.

When I could breathe again, Nicole got me into a sitting position and untied my feet as well. She told me "Go into my room and take a shower while I clean up in here. I don't want the other girls to find a mess. I'll join you when I'm done, okay?" She kissed the end of my nose and led me towards her room.

The shower was quite invigorating, even more so when Nicole joined me. We spent a long time in the shower just embracing and kissing, then washed each other down with her shower brush and body wash. As she dried her hair, I tried to work some of the kinks out by doing some push-ups and stretching exercises. She looked on approvingly.

"Let me give you a massage. I'm sure you're a little cramped up with all the activity you've been involved with." She took me by the arm and had me on my stomach down on the bed.

She started with my legs, doing some deep-muscle work. She had very strong hands. I could feel myself loosening up under her ministrations.

"Arms over your head, Mike. Let me work your back."

Nicole straddled my back and worked my shoulders all the way down my sides to my lower back.

As if she had pushed a button, I fell asleep while she was massaging me.

I awoke in the middle of the night still in the same position. She was lying next to me. I don't know if I woke her up, but when I started to get up to go to the bathroom, she grabbed my arm.

"Thank goodness. I thought you were dead for a moment!"

I excused myself, took care of my business and then looked at the clock. It was 4:30 AM.

"What time did the girls get back in?" I asked.

"About 12:30. They all looked in and saw you splayed out on the bed. Ashley thought I'd killed you, especially after I told them about the little role-play I'd done. I don't mind saying that she was a mite ticked-off at me.

"Not that I didn't enjoy our little soirée here, Mike, but I think I've put you through enough for one night. Just lie here and rest. You've still got one more of us to deal with."

I thought about it for a moment. "This isn't what you want. Ashley kind of insisted on this, didn't she?"

Nicole nodded. "Not just because she wants you good and ready for her, but to punish me for hurting you. I'm good with it. What I did was a bit weird and I accept it." She licked her lips. "But it was interesting, wouldn't you say?"

I'm not sure that interesting would be the word I'd use, but I politely nodded. Nicole practically begged me to hold her while we slept, which we did all the way through morning.

Breakfast was more of the same -- me splayed out on the sofa, the girls adoringly feeding me fruit and toast. But this time Ashley was looking on with a deadly serious attitude. She barely even spoke to me throughout the breakfast, until I point-blank asked her "Are you mad at me about something?"

She shook her head no. "I'm a little annoyed at Domme Queen over here..." -- she nodded in Nicole's direction -- "... but it'll pass. Believe me, I'm going over and over in my mind what I can do with you that the other girls haven't yet."

I regarded her for a moment. "There's really only one thing that will separate you from your friends here. I'd like to think we both know what it is already. I've got a feeling, Ashley, that you're just full of surprises. I really look forward to seeing you later." I kissed each of the girls goodbye, then repaired to my cabin to recharge and recover.

What I was alluding to -- and I wasn't sure if Ashley caught it, but I'm pretty sure her friends did -- was the fact that while I was really just involved in sexual game-playing with the other girls, I was fairly sure that I had genuine feelings for Ashley, and that what we were going to be doing was going to either prove or disprove my intuition.

All of my questions would be answered in fairly short order.

12