Lust for A Sexy Mother, Sexy Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,009 Followers

Her finger pressed inward, rubbing up and down. I knew the cloth was wet from my juices. Her hand moved up then inside my panties and her finger pressed down finding my wetness then moving upward till I cried out as her slick finger found my hard clit. She rubbed it up and down then made little circles around over the tip, just the way I love having it rubbed. I bit down on her tongue in passion. Her fingernails bit into my back in retaliation. I think we both loved the pain. I know I did.

"You are driving me crazy." I managed to gasp. "I want you naked, totally naked."

She pulled back slightly and we separated and spread her arms. "Here I am! I'm yours for the taking!" She said with a Mona Lisa smile.

I fell to my knees and kissed her breasts. They tasted delicious. Her perfume enflamed me, making me think of her mother. I sucked her nipples and tongued her puffy areolas till the nipples stood out firm and erect, the areolas crinkled, her breasts seemed firmer now, swollen with passion. She rubbed her nipples back and forth across my lips. I caressed the firm velvet slopes.

I kissed downward slowly, licking, sucking her flesh till I reached her stomach and the edge of her sexy panties. I slid them downward revealing her treasure trove. My eyes widened when I took in the beauty of her lovely sex. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed in a V shape, pointing down toward her delicious looking slit. Her inner lips didn't protrude leaving a clean delicious looking line.

Her pussy was beautifully neat, the slit pronounced and deep, and the downward pointing arrow seeming to command a tongue to explore it. As I bent downward to kiss it, I smelled the delightful odor of her perfume mixed with the faint odor of an excited woman. I breathed the scent in, and it made my head swim.

I slid her panties to her ankles and she stepped out of them. I brought them to my nose and inhaled her scent. I looked up at her and licked the wet crotch. She shook her head slightly in amusement, smiling down at me. I laid her panties aside. She just might leave sans panties. That was a sexy thought!

I leaned forward and kissed her pussy sliding my tongue out and licked up her pronounced groove. I tasted her wetness slightly, but not as much as I wanted to. She pushed her hips forward and spread her long shapely legs. I licked again, pressing my tongue against her pussy, penetrating it a little deeper. I cupped her ass and pulled her against me. I wanted my tongue deep inside her. I penetrated her a little more and slid my tongue upward. She gasped softly as I grazed her clit.

I couldn't stand it; I wanted to taste more of her sweetness. I stood up on shaky legs. She smiled at me and stepped back spreading her arms wide. "Now that you see me naked, totally naked, do you like what you see? Am I as beautiful as my mother? Do you want me as much as you did Mom?"

"Oh, God yes. You are more beautiful than your mother. You have the body of a Goddess. I have never seen one more beautiful." I gasped out sounding like a schoolgirl with her first crush.

"Now I want to see you too, see you completely naked. See if you still look like Mom." She said as she bent forward and kissed my breasts slowly, one at a time then sucked each nipple, leaving it wet and gleaming with her saliva. As she pulled back a tendril of saliva gleamed in the light, a silver rainbow from her lips to my nipple that disappeared a moment later. She slid to her knees and kissed my under breasts then down to my stomach. Her tongue flicked out and into my belly button. She pulled my panties down slowly, tantalizing us both.

She looked up at me when she slid them down past my pussy and found my bare pubic mound. She grinned. "I love it! Bare, so virginal." She nuzzled it. "And so very soft too. I like that too. Soft and so smooth."

Her tongue slid out to probe at the top of my pussy. I have a small circular opening there; one lover said it looked like the top of a keyhole. Her tongue probed inward, then down. I sobbed as her tongue hit my clit and sent a thrill through me. I spread my legs and pushed my hips forward toward her mouth. She didn't disappoint me and her tongue probed inward and found my pussy wet and dripping for her. She moaned her approval as my juices flowed over her tongue.

She tongued me for what seemed like ages but was only a minute or two. I grew so hot and I wanted her body, I pushed her face away gently. She looked up at me and smiled then stood up and we hugged, naked body to naked body. We moved sliding our breasts against each other, nipple-to-nipple, pressing and teasing. I pushed forward and put a thigh on each side of her leg and pressed against it, making my pussy hump against her leg. She thrust back against me and her pubic mound was prominent against my thigh.

We squirmed as we kissed, and our hands stroked and fondled. Our breathing became ragged then we turned and moved toward the bed. I gripped the bedclothes and ripped them downward making a haven for us to lie on. The sheets were cool as I lay back and pulled her on top of me. She laughed and settled between my spread thighs. Her prominent pussy mound pressed against mine. I spread my thighs wider and she wiggled a little and I felt her mound slip between my pussy lips splitting them wide. She kissed me and thrust her pussy against mine.

I was positively dripping and her mound settled between my lips and began to stroke my pussy and clit. I loved it. She slowly humped my body, pressing downward and rotated her hips upward in a slow rhythm. God, she was good. I closed my eyes and thought of her mother, wishing it was Pat here with me. I don't know why! Cheryl was an absolutely stunning beauty and all a lover could ever desire. I opened my eyes and looked into her beautiful blue eyes and kissed her, slipping my tongue back and forth across her wet lips. She tasted delicious. But her mother's perfume filled my nostrils. I breathed its fragrance in.

Her pussy mound was having its effect on me and I soared upward as she humped me. I had never had much success with frottage, but now this beauty, and the daughter of my best friend, was rubbing against me and setting me on fire. Her pussy lips pressed on either side of my turgid clit. I cried out her name as I climaxed and my hips bucked upward towards her pressing pussy. I came so hard I literally saw stars. I screamed out over and over calling her name again and again. Finally I fell back limp.

She lay lightly atop me, taking her weight off of me, and kissing my cheeks and eyes as I lay recuperating. Finally she moved and lay beside me caressing my body lightly.

"I have never been able to climax like that before, having someone rubbing my pussy that way. That was fantastic." I finally managed to say. She just grinned at me.

Her hips pressed against my body and I could feel her wet pussy against my leg. "Now it's my turn!" I said when I had recuperated. "I want to repay you for that fantastic climax." I stroking her firm up thrust breasts. She just smiled and lay back gazing into my eyes. She had beautiful blue eyes, just like her mother.

I was in a fantasyland of love/lust. Slowly, gently I made love to her. I kissed her eyes, lips, ears, neck and then her magnificent breasts. I loved the taste of them, and her/her mother's subtle and erotic perfume drove me on to new heights of pleasure. I licked and sucked her nipples to hard points, and as I kissed one, my fingers rolled her other nipple pulling a little hard as I had noticed she, like me, liked a little pain. I raked her nipple with my teeth and she hissed her approval, her chest pushing her nipple upward against my teeth. Her hand went to her pussy and she stroked it while I made love to her breasts. I kissed her under breasts and licked the sensitive skin there.

I felt her finger touch my lips and I let her slip it into my mouth. It was wet with her juices. She ran it into my mouth and over my tongue. I sucked her pussy juices off of it, loving the flavor of her excitement. I slowly kissed and licked my way down over her hard muscled stomach to her thighs and licked the juncture of her thighs making her squirm with pleasure. I spread her thighs wide and moved down between them.

She pulled her knees up toward her breasts, spreading herself wantonly wide for me. I stared at her pussy; beautiful as any I had ever seen. Her outer lips were smooth and lovely, her inner lips small and neat. I saw gleaming wetness there and wanted it. I put a finger on either side of her pussy and spread her open gently looking at her rose colored opening. Small and beautifully shaped, tender, young, seemingly unspoiled.

I leaned closer and kissed the center of her sex. She thrust her hips upward at the touch of my lips, and her hands moved to my hair and stroked it. I inhaled her delicious fragrance and slid my tongue out to touch her intimate flesh. She was so wet. I lapped at her pussy, over and over tasting her salty/sweet flavor.

God, I love the taste of a woman's pussy. A flash of the taste and smell of her mother's pussy went through my mind. I had tasted it from my husband, and her husband's cocks after they had fucked her, never first hand. I tried to remember the exact taste, the exact smell of her mother's pussy. I pointed my tongue and slid it slowly inside Cheryl's delicious pussy. She moaned far above me. I have a long tongue and slid it as far inside her as I could and wiggled it around inside her tight young pussy. My lips covered her intimate flesh and I sucked gently on her slick hot opening. Her delicious juices flowed into my mouth as I tongue fucked her. I sucked, running my tongue in and out of her.

I finally moved my tongue upward till I found her hard clit just peeping out of its sheath. I flicked the head and she cried out. I put a finger on either side of her clit shaft and ran them up and down gently, jacking off her clit. Each upward stroke of my fingers made the head pop out of hiding and I tongued its underside. She groaned and her fingernails bit into my scalp. I pushed upward firmly and her clit slid out, pink and lovely like her mother's. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked and tongued it at the same time.

Her hips pushed upward toward my mouth. I put a finger inside her, then another. Her pussy was very tight around my fingers, but she was so wet I had little trouble sliding them deep inside her. I use a technique that I had learned and crossed my fingers. As I pressed them in and out, I rotated my wrist so that my twirling fingers stimulated her vaginal entrance much more than just the in and out thrusts. My lips and tongue played over her hard clit, which seemed to grow even longer.

Cheryl cried out and humped against my face. I quickened my licks and sucks and my fingers thrusting in and out faster, rotating, giving her the maximum pleasure. She screamed and her body went rigid. I made my tongue vibrate against her clit and my hand became a blur as I finger fucked this beautiful daughter of my best friend. I brought her to several very violent screaming climaxes before she went limp and I gentled my kisses and licks. Her juices had gushed out several times, flowing over my lips and chin. My face was wet from her pussy juices. I reveled in it.

I moved upward slowly, kissing her heaving body, enjoying the return trip up her magnificent body. I caressed her gently till she caught her breath. Her lovely blue eyes sparkled as she looked at me and smiled. I took in her beautiful body and could almost see it spread across a centerfold. Would they show the beautiful pink of her inner pussy?

"You said you might come to Chicago. Why don't you stay with me till you can find a place? I know a fantastic photographer who will jump at the chance of taking some nudes of you to send to any of the men's magazines you want to submit to. He's strictly legit and won't take advantage of you. Photographers who discover centerfolds get good money too. He'd probably pay you also. Would you like to come stay with me?" I asked softly hoping she would take me up on it.

"I'd love to, think we might have more of this wonderful lovemaking together?" She smiled with a naughty grin. I told her she could be sure of it.

She looked deep into my eyes and got a funny lopsided grin on her face. My brow furrowed. "What?" I asked.

"You didn't realize it, but you called out 'Oh God! Yes Pat! - Ohh, Pat, Pat, Pat!' when you came!"

My mouth dropped open. Damn, that was so embarrassing. Calling her mother's name while I made love to Cheryl! She put out her hand as I started to apologize.

"She told me you wanted to make love to her so much. I don't mind, I take it as a complement. Hey, let's celebrate this wonderful new budding relationship. Do you have any champagne?" She asked perking up.

I didn't. She got off the bed and went to the phone and asked me if she could order some from room service and charge it to the room. I, of course, told her that sounded wonderful. She dialed and ordered the champagne. She came back to the bed.

"That was wonderful lovemaking. You are a fantastic lover. I want to repay you, but with a 69. That's one of my favorite positions with a woman. Give and receive at the same time." She said looking down at my nude body. I opened my arms to her, and we slid together. We kissed and caressed, then turned when our passions soared. We kissed slowly downward and finally settled on our sides in a wonderful 69, faces buried in each other's dripping pussies. Her talented tongue slid inside me while I licked her sweet pussy. She was very wet and so delicious. Her lips and tongue played over and in my pussy and I could feel my body becoming enflamed, my pussy lips full and engorged as she nibbled on them and her tongue flicked my clit.

I was just on the edge of a climax when there was a knock on the door. Damn, I was almost there! Before I knew it she was out of bed and across the room. Nude, she went to the door. I started to say something but she unfastened the chain, unlocked, and opened the door. A slightly muffled feminine voice from the hall said, "Room Service, you ordered Champagne?"

Cheryl stood there stark naked in the door, looking at the room service woman, and unbelievably, I heard her say. "Yes we did, come in, please." A cart loaded with Champagne in an ice bucket, slid into view rather slowly, and then I got the surprise of my life. Her mother, Pat, wheeled the cart into the room. She had on heels and a long coat. Her eyes found me on the bed and a huge grin spread on her face. She looked gorgeous as always.

"Mom, I think Aunt Becky is ready for some very special room service, I know I am!" Cheryl said looking over at me and winking.

Pat closed and locked the door behind her. Her hands went to her coat unbuttoning it slowly. With a shrug she let it slide off of her almost naked body to pool around her feet. She stood clad only in French stockings and her shoes. Her body was trim and beautiful, not an excess pound on her. Her breasts were beautiful, full and gorgeous, settled just a little lower than the last time I had seen them. Below, her pubic mound was clipped in an exact duplicate of her daughter's, a V in front, clean below. I took her body and face in slowly. We could still pass for sisters.

She stood; long legs parted exposing the furrow of her pussy. She had on black French cut stockings that formed a band around her waist and left her pussy bare, with heels it made her legs look longer, slimmer. Stunning! She reached out and pulled her daughter to her and gave her a long slow kiss, their hands stroking and fondling. I could see their mouths open and tongues probing. My eyebrows shot upward.

They broke apart; Pat took her daughter's hand and the two of them walked toward the bed, mother and daughter coming to climb in bed with me. I watched Pat's beautiful breasts bob and sway as she walked, her daughter's magnificent breasts bobbed only slightly, firm and so damn lovely.

Finally my wish was going to come true; I was going to make love to my best friend Pat, and – something I never dreamed of - her beautiful daughter - together. I held out my arms to them.

The End

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,009 Followers
12