Lust for Friend's Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers

"It is," she said, "but don't go there."

"Let me do it, I bet you'd like it."

"I bet I wouldn't. Don't go there, Zeshan."

Zeshan was sliding his finger up and down her crack, and he held her pretty white ass open as he teased her cunt with his cock. Sliding his cock along her wet slit, then sticking it in an inch or so and taking it out.

Robina begged him, "Please don't tease me, do it, as I want it in me so badly!"

With that comment, he rammed it all the way in with one shove. She gasped loudly as he filled her pussy with his hard cock. Her breathing was coming faster as he held her wide hips and slammed his cock in her.

"Oh god, I love feeling your balls slapping my pussy!" she cried out as she came, flooding his dick with her wetness.

Zeshan's balls sticky with her juice, he started to slap at her ass as it bounced when he slammed his cock in her pussy, so he grabbed a handful of ass cheek in each hand and pulled her to him roughly. It seemed to make her, even more, excited when he did and she bucked against him harder and was carrying.

"Ah, Zeshan, now! Do it now! Move, honey! Fuck me till I fucking split! Unh! Right! There! Now!"

Robina was breathing so fast, he thought she would hyperventilate so he slowed down.

"NO!" she screamed out at him, "Don't slow down, fuck me hard. Please make me cum again and again, fuck me hard!"

Zeshan resumed his assault on her sweet pussy as it clung tightly to his cock. He was fixing to cum again as she humped against him.

By unspoken agreement, they meet daily. Now they fuck, chat, cuddle, and fight like teenagers every day. They began their relationship in his house so Robina and Zeshan used his bedroom to fuck for hours at a time. He couldn't drop the idea of fucking her ass from his mind.

One day when they were making love and her legs were on his shoulder he asked her "Let me fuck your ass."

______________________________________________

"Listen Zeshan, I have told you not there, why you don't understand? Women have their own hole for pleasures."

"All right," he slid out of her. "I don't want to keep more any relation with a woman who can't love me."

"But you're not leaving me like this! Let we finish." She was looking so angry.

Zeshan inserted his cock and said, "Okay! But I don't want to keep any relationship with you if you don't fulfill my fantasy. "

Soon they finished without talking. She got up dressed, but didn't look at him. "I'm can't believe you said that," she said.

bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers
12