Lust for Lori Ch. 05

Story Info
Bill can't get stepdaughter out of his mind.
1.7k words
4.53
166.9k
7
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that evening, as Bill sat watching TV, he couldn't get Lori out of his mind. Just one floor below was the hottest, sweetest piece of pussy he had ever had. He wondered what she was doing at that very moment. Probably lying there naked playing with her pussy. Bill didn't dare go down just yet. Gail was due home any minute and he wanted to visit Lori's room after everyone has gone to bed.

No sooner had the thought entered his mind, when he heard Gail roar up the driveway. He could tell by the way she slammed the car door and the kitchen door, that she was loaded. She sauntered into the living room and plopped down in Bill's lap.

"Hi honey! I'm home." she said with a giggle

Bill noticed the zipper was more than halfway down on her jumpsuit. For all he knew his buddies had fucked her at the bar while keeping her occupied. She was busy squirming on his cock, making it quite obvious what she wanted. Bill had no intentions of giving her any cock tonight. He just had to succeed in pissing her off.

"What the hell is your zipper doing down? Did you forget to zip up after all those guys fucked your drunken ass at the bar?" he asked Gail

"You go to hell!" Gail shouted at him

"I unzipped it for you when I came in the back door."

Bill replied, "Sure, that's a likely story. If I checked I'd probably find jizz dripping out of your hairy snatch!"

Gail jumped off his lap and tried her best to deliver a slap to his face. Bill caught her arm in mid swing and pushed her away, causing her to fall to the floor. When she tried to recover they both noticed her tits had spilled out of her jumpsuit.

Bill further enraged her by laughing at her and telling her, "Get you drunken ass to bed and sleep it off."

Gail glared at him for several seconds before storming off to the bed room and slamming the door. Now it would only be a couple of hours before the fun began.

Around 11 p.m. Bill quietly made his way down to Lori's room. The street lamp shining through the window, afforded him a decent view. Bill lowered his pants and underwear while admiring the view. Lori was lying on her stomach with one leg hiked up. The little sleep shirt and miniscule bikinis she was wearing did little to hide anything. Bill ran his hand up her thigh and into her bottoms. While he massaged her clit his other hand found its way under her to her tits. It didn't take long for her to moan and push against his exploring hands.

When she was fully awake Bill sat her up and removed her top. Damn! What he wouldn't give to just give those tits the sucking they deserved. But, for now a licking would have to do. As he went from one nipple to the other Lori boldly reached out and started stroking his cock.

Bill pulled her to the side of the bed and pushed his cock in her mouth. With Gail passed out upstairs, He now had the time to enjoy himself. He took hold of Lori's head and began fucking her face. He hoped her slurping sounds didn't wake anyone up.

Bill had to pull out several times and squeeze his cock to hold off his orgasm. Much to his delight, he noticed Lori's hand in her bottoms rubbing her pussy.

She popped his cock out of her mouth and said, "I want to be fucked now."

"I'm happy to oblige!" Bill said

This was what he had waited all evening for. He wanted her doggy style tonight. After looking at that sweet ass, he was going to watch it while his cock pistoned in and out of her tight snatch.

"Get on your hand and knees. He ordered, and back up to the edge of the bed."

Lori done as was told and was immediately rewarded with a stiff cock in her pussy. My God, Lori thought, this feels incredible. Bill reached forward and rolled her nipples as he fucked her.

Lori thought, here I am with mom right upstairs sleeping while my step dad is fucking the shit out of me.

Bill almost lost it when he felt Lori pushing back on his cock. He quickly pulled out and held off his orgasm. Bill lay down on the bed and told Lori to climb on for a ride. From this position he could lick those tits and watch her facial expressions too.

He told Lori, "I know you're not on the pill. So when I tell you, roll off and jerk me off while I come. I'd like to see you jerk it on those fine titties of yours!"

He held her up while continuing to play with her nipples and fucking her hard. When he could hold back no longer, she rolled off and grabbed his cock. While working the foreskin up and down she laid her tits up against his cock. Bill didn't know if it was due to all of the evening's anticipation or what? He pumped what seemed like a gallon of come on her tits. Lori surprised him yet again by smearing his juice over her tits with his cock.

As Bill got out of bed to return upstairs he patted Lori's lovely naked ass and told her, "You are something else! We are going to have a lot of fun together."

The next morning Bill was treated to the cold shoulder from Gail. She had her coffee and hurried off to the grocery store. Bill went down to wake up the kids. After the three younger ones were upstairs having their cereal, he made his way to Lori's room. Bill immediately noticed that she hadn't bothered even putting her PS's back on.

He reached between her legs and said, "It's uppy uppy time."

Lori stretched, yawned and actually spread her legs for him. Bill, not letting an opportunity like this pass inserted a middle finger in her hot pussy. Lori sort of groaned and giggled at the same time. She just smiled when Bill removed his finger and licked her juices from it.

In the following weeks Bill used every opportunity to fuck Lori. Some days he would phone her from work and have her waiting for him on the dining room table. He would have her tasty pussy for lunch. After Lori had a good hard orgasm, Bill would stand up and slide his cock deep inside her. Their sessions would most always end with Bill shooting his load on her tits (or ass if he was doing her doggy style) Bill wished a hundred times that she was on the pill so he could empty his load inside her. Gail would be far too suspicious if Bill suddenly brought up that subject. The week that Lori had her period made Bill crazy with lust for her.

It was during one of these weeks that Lori perfected the fine art of teasing. She would stand out of her moms view and flash her tits at Bill. She became so bold that on one Saturday night when Bill and Gail came home loaded from the bar, she did her most daring move. Bill and Gail didn't bother retiring to the bed room. Lori heard them going at it on the couch. When she crept upstairs and peeked around the doorway, Bill was doing Gail doggy style with her face buried in the couch cushions. Lori quickly pulled her thin top off and stepped in behind Bill.

"Fuck her hard, like you do me!" Lori whispered to Bill as she rubbed her hard nipples on his bare back

Bill moaned louder than Lori had ever heard him, and shot his load deep in Gail's pussy.

"You must have been extra horny tonight. You sure didn't last long." Gail said to him

"I just wanted your ass." Bill feebly replied

On Monday when Bill came home for lunch, food was the last thing on his mind. He noticed the siblings down the street in the neighbor's pool as he drove by. As he sat down at the table to eat, Lori sauntered by in her short shorts and halter top.

"You thought that was a pretty cute stunt you pulled Saturday night huh?" Bill asked her Lori just smiled and shook her tits at him.

"We would have both been in deep shit if your mom would have risen up."

Lori said, "She was getting a cock pounded in her pussy. There was no way she was going to look around."

Bill asked her to turn the TV on in the living room so he could watch the noon news while he ate. When Lori turned around from turning on the set, Bill was standing there with his pants and underwear off. His hard cock was jutting straight out.

"I'm going to show you what I do to cock teases now." Bill said to her

Bill grabbed her and threw her to the floor. In one swift violent motion he ripped her short shorts and panties off. Counting on the fact that she was usually wet, he thrust his cock in her with one lunge. Her halter top was the next to go. While he pounded her cock teasing pussy, he chewed and sucked those tits for all he was worth. Even if Gail noticed her big nipples, one time wasn't going to do damage. Lori squirmed beneath him, partly out of surprise, partly out of excitement.

"If I wasn't afraid of knocking you up, I'd fill you full of my come." Bill grunted to her.

"Go ahead shoot it in me. I want to see what it feels like." Lori replied

The little tease actually locked her legs around Bill's back. One of the toughest things Bill ever found himself doing was pulling out of that sweet young thing and coming on her stomach.

"You never cease to amaze me, you little tease." he said to her as he got up from the living room floor and playfully pincher her hard nipple.

Bill finished his lunch as he watched Lori gather her ripped clothing and retreat to her room. He thought to himself, as bold as she is getting, it's time to really turn up the heat!!!