Lust for Lori Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Bill's request Lori remained naked on the hike back through the woods.

When they were a few hundred yards from joining back with the family, Lori noticed Bill had his hard cock out of his pants. Lori just smiled and lay down on her back. Bill wasted no time in getting between her legs. He entered her slowly in case her pussy was tender from all the abuse.

"You know the oldest one asked if he could date you?" he said to Lori

As he pumped his cock in and out of her

Lori said, "I'd just have to take you and him both on every time he came to pick me up!"

Bill just smiled and let the mental image drive him over the top. He laid his cock on Lori's bush and let his come shoot up her stomach.

When they emerged from the woods, Gail said, "What happened did you two fall in the river?"

Lori replied, "We got so hot we had to cool off, huh Bill?"

Bill just grinned from ear to ear and began firing up the grill.

12