Lust for Lori Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

belt.

"Oooh those are so sexy!" Lori exclaimed, "I'd love to try those on sometime"

Joyce quickly retrieved the satchel and produced another black garter belt, off black stockings and a pair of sky-high black stilettos.

"Here, go try these on." She told Lori

When Lori came back out of the bathroom wearing her sexy outfit, Joyce was sitting on Dan's lap. Both Joyce and Dan gave their approval of the way she looked. Lori sat down in the chair across from them and crossed her long sexy legs. She was content to watch the show her uncle and Joyce were about to put on. Lori watched as Dan ran his hands up Joyce's long sexy legs and beneath her skirt. It soon became obvious that she wasn't wearing panties. With Joyce all worked up, she stood and removed her skirt. Lori liked the way her pussy hair was neatly trimmed. Just a tuft of hair at the top, with her lips shaved bare. Joyce moved forward and straddled Dan's face. Not wanting to pass up the perfect opportunity, Lori moved over and removed Dan's hard cock from his pants. Lori heard him moan into Joyce's pussy when she started sucking him. When his cock became fully erect, Lori turned her back toward the twosome and sat on her uncle, easing his dick into her wet snatch. Joyce reached back and fondled Lori's bouncing tits while continuing to receive head from Dan. Joyce reached her first orgasm of the day quickly, with Dan lapping up every drop of her nectar. It was time to change positions. Lori stood with her uncle fucking her from behind. Joyce was quick to squat in front of Lori and began working the teen's clit with her tongue. She would occasionally let her tongue slither down the length of Dan's shaft as he pumped it in and out of Lori. When Joyce brought Lori to orgasm, Dan pulled his cock out of her.

"You ever see butt fucking up close and personal?" he asked Lori

Lori said that she had not and didn't think she would like it. Dan suggested that she watch him do Joyce. A huge smile appeared on Joyce's face. She grabbed a bottle of lube from her bag and ran to the dining room table. Lori got the honors of greasing Joyce's ass hole and Uncle Dan's hard cock. She even went as far as to place his cock head at the entrance to Joyce's ass. Lori watched in astonishment as Dan slowly slid his cock up Joyce's rectum. Joyce just moaned and groaned her approval as Dan picked up his rhythm.

Dan instructed Lori to give Joyce some more stimulation. Lori reached beneath Joyce and began to masturbate her. Joyce now became quite vocal about the pleasures she was feeling.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my ass with that huge cock!" Joyce was shouting at Dan

"And you, you little bitch! Finger my pussy too, while you rub my clit." She said to Lori

Lori maneuvered down low enough to chew Joyce's perky nipples while she pleasured her with her fingers. Soon Joyce began her second orgasm of the day. As she continued coming, Lori got behind Dan and managed to lick his big hairy balls while he pounded Joyce's ass hole. This was enough to drive Dan over the edge. Lori kept tonguing Dan's balls as he shot his load deep in Joyce's ass.

After they had caught their breath, Joyce went to the bathroom to freshen up while Dan grabbed a quick shower. Joyce came back out and joined Lori in the living room. She questioned Lori about anal sex. Lori admitted she enjoyed it when Bill or his pals would stab at her ass hole with their tongues, but she was afraid that a cock as big as uncle Dan's would hurt. Joyce assured her that if her partner was gentle and took his time; her ass would soon relax and welcome the intrusion. To prove her point Joyce had Lori lay across her lap. Joyce put a liberal amount of the lubrication on her fingers and began to slowly finger fuck Lori's puckered ass hole. Lori tensed and resisted at first, but with Joyce gently rubbing her clit, Lori was soon humping against Joyce's hand. In no time, Joyce had two fingers working in and out of Lori's ass. Unbeknownst to Lori, Uncle Dan was standing behind her watching the entire scene. Lori tensed again when she felt Dan's hard cock touch her ass cheeks.

"Just relax! Joyce told her, and soon you'll be enjoying it far more than my fingers."

Joyce applied huge amounts of lube to Dan's cock, and took charge of inserting it in Lori's ass. When Lori would whimper, they would ease back. Joyce would play with both Lori's nipples and clit, and soon Lori was humping again. After a few more attempts, Lori was surprised to find that Uncle Dan was fully in her ass. Another generous application of lube and the fucking began.

My God! Lori couldn't believe the sensation. Talk about feeling filled up! Lori soon found herself pushing back on Dan's giant cock. When Joyce saw that Lori was into it, she slid beneath Lori in a sixty-nine position. A few well placed licks on Lori's pussy and Lori went wild. She started fucking Dan with abandon. Just as she began coming, she buried her head in Joyce's hot pussy. Lori managed to get the third orgasm out of Joyce just as Dan filled her own ass with his scalding jizz.

Lori collapsed on top of Joyce. Wondering what Bill would say if he could see her now. Sixty-nining with this gorgeous woman while her own uncle was butt fucking her. What on earth would happen to her next??

12