Lust in a Chicago Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming again!" "Cum with me now! Cum on my face!"

This sent me over the edge and I began my own orgasm. I quickly pulled out and tried to stand up next to her face. As I did this I shot a hot stream of cum across her exposed breasts. Leah turned her head and opened her mouth for me and she was still moaning from her own orgasm when my second stream of cum shot out and hit her tongue and upper lip. I was jacking off towards her face as another stream of cum hit her nose and forehead. Leah grabbed my penis from my hand and began jacking me off on her face and open mouth.

After I had deposited my sperm on her face she began to make love to my still erect penis. She playfully licked the underside of my penis and totally licked me clean. I was in heaven! She continued to make love to my penis and with some gentle squeezes managed to get every once of sperm out of me. She began playing with the sperm that I had shot into her mouth by rolling it around my penis with her tongue. Then to my amazement, she swallowed it. It was awesome!

After I had come down from my unbelievably strong orgasm, Leah gave my penis one final kiss and sat up. I gave her my box of tissues from my desk and we cleaned ourselves up. Totally spent we agreed to call it a night.

After a soft kiss goodnight, Leah left my office. Soon after, I gathered up what remaining strength I had and packed up for the evening and headed for home. My mind was filled with thoughts of what had just occurred which made for a long train ride home. Of course, I had a grin on my face like you can't imagine!

12