Lust in an Elevator Kate Upton

Story Info
Elevator fun with Kate Upton.
2.2k words
3.33
28.3k
32
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,125 Followers

Fuck Parody

My lucky day. Here I am, in this fucking elevator with just one other person. The sex gods have shined upon me... the other person is super busty supermodel Kate Upton. I'm not her type. I'm big, fat, big head, beer belly, I fart and belch a lot... I still wanna fuck her brains out though.

She's standing in front of me. Skin tight jeans and knee high black leather boots... a tight, thin, black turtleneck top and brown leather jacket on. Her long, wavy blonde hair so perfectly styled. Great ass... nice and meaty. Kate just had a kid, so those always big tits are huge... filled with milk. God damn I wanna fuck her.

She's tall... like me. I lean against the back wall of the elevator and look her over. She looks back quickly, then turns back around. Kate can sense we checking her out... but she's used to it. When your that fucking hot and you're a famous supermodel...you've got horny dudes everywhere leering at you.

The elevator jumps, the comes to a halt. The lights blink off... then a few seconds later they come one. Elevator ain't moving though. It's silent. I'm still checking Kate out. My seven inch cock is too. It's hard in my jeans. I smirk... knowing there's a cock tent in my pants. Kate will see it when she looks back again. Fuck yeah she will.

"Come on elevator... move!" Kate blurts out, impatiently waiting for the elevator to start back up.

A voice comes on the speaker. "We're sorry for the inconvenience. We're having problems with the elevator service in the building, but we're working to resolve it, as fast as we can... Please be patient. Thank you."

"Damn!" Kate looks down, upset.

I wonder if she's clean shaven or bushy... maybe a thin landing strip. I'm not worried about the elevator. I'm thinking about those huge, natural milk jugs wrapped around my rock hard cock. I start rubbing my cock through my pants... still looking Kate over.

"Well... It looks like we're stuck here for a little while. My name's Kate by the way." The gorgeous supermodel goddess turns around... I stop rubbing myself... and holds her hand out. I shake it and give her a small smile, playing it cool.

"I know who you are babe... I'm James." Damn...she's fucking beautiful. Her baseball playing hubby has his hands full keeping the horny motherfuckers away from her. The asshole isn't in this fucking elevator though... (big smile).

"Oh... well... hello James. It's weird meeting like this... but it's good to meet you." Kate smiles... her eyes twinkle. She's got that sexual magnetism every super hot bitch has.

"Good to meet you too baby." I flash her a sly, confident smile.

"Baby?... You're pretty confident huh?" She gives me a kinda perturbed look... but I can tell she digs the confidence too. She's so used to guys falling all over their fucking selves when they meet her.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask, looking her right in the eye.

"Might as well... the damn elevator isn't working... looks like we're stuck here... so go ahead." Kate looks back at me... right in the eye, her hands in her pockets... I stare at those huge titties for a second... they're very distracting.

"When you meet a guy... do you expect them to go all gaga over you?"

"Not really... but they usually do."

"You like it when they don't... don't you?" I gaze deep into those beautiful eyes... I already know the answer.

Kate smiles and looks around for a second, caught off guard a little by my brazen question. "Yeah... I do. I like a confident guy... but I'm married... so..." Kate smirks at me and gives me a "sorry dude" look. She has no idea who she's talking to. I may not look the part... but I'm the baddest motherfucker in the biz at fucking bitches. I know them... I understand them... and I freak fuck them silly, anytime I want.

I look her over... with her looking right at me. She smirks in disbelief, that I would treat her like a piece of meat. I offer her a cigarette... she takes it. We start smoking in the elevator... no one else is there, so there's no one to bitch about it.

It starts warming up in the elevator, so Kate takes her leather jacket off and lays it on the floor in the corner. I check her ass out when she bends over. She sees me do it and shakes her head... smiling... I know women, like I said.

"You like my ass? You keep checking it out. Most guys are obsessed with my boobs... they ignore my ass. Are you an ass man James?" Kate smirks at me... arms crossed... puffs, then blows the smoke in the air. She raises her eyebrows at me, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, I dig your ass... I'm an ass, tits, pussy, lips, hands, feet... any part I can fuck man... you've got a lot of nice parts baby."

"There you go with the baby again... (Kate laughs)... they're just nice?"

"OK... real nice."

"Well thanks... I guess that's better than just nice." Kate laughs and smokes. She blows some smoke at me and winks. ""I think you're cock thinks they're more than just real nice... it's been hard the whole time you've been looking at me." She smiles confidently, then looks away and smokes. She looks back, blowing smoking at me, slowly.

"Yeah... it's always hard baby... no offence." Two can play that game. I look away and smoke... knowing she's turned on. She's mine... and we both know it.

Kate puts her cigarette out and grabs me, pushing me against the wall. She looks right at me and licks my lips. We kiss... lustfully... powerfully. I grab her and push her against the wall. Kate wraps her long legs around my waist. I roughly grope those awesome tits though her top... molesting her huge titties, throwing her top up, yanking her tits out of her white bra. I lick them all over and suck the fuck out of them, cramming as much of them in my mouth as possible.

Kate's milk shoots out into my mouth and I guzzle it down quickly. Her rock hard, pink nipples taste so good... just like her milk. I suck both huge tits for several minutes, squeezing them hard, sucking them harder. I eagerly drink down a gallon of her tasty milk.

I quickly undo her jeans... Kate reaches down, as I suck the milk out of her huge lactating titties and pulls her tall boots off. I yank her jeans off, still sucking her awesome cans. I yank her white thong off too and put it in my pocket for later... to remember her by.

I rub Kate's already leaking, bald pussy and slide two fingers in, wiggling them, finger fucking her soaked snatch. I tap her pulsating clit with my thumb, as I finger fuck her spasming, clenching pussy and eagerly suck on those huge, perfect, milk pumping tits. I drink so much of her tasty milk, I lose track of how much. It doesn't fucking matter. Kate plays with my hair, hugging my big head tight, to her awesome chest.

"FUCK... I'M CUMMING!!" Kate squirt all over my fingers and I keep finger fucking her... and tapping her hair clit faster. I wiggle my fingers quickly in her cumming pussy and finger her with rapid fire speed. I suck so fucking hard on those perfect, lactating jugs, I leave lip prints on them. I alternate back and forth between huge tits. I chew on her thick, perky nipples, licking them quickly, sucking them and her tuts as hard as possible. So much milk shoots with machine gun velocity into my sucking mouth... I'm tit milk drunk and I fucking love it.

I finally let her awesome tits leave my mouth and I kneel down, sucking Kate's delicious twat. I ram my tongue up it and lick her out fast, sucking her pussy super hard... Kate screams in pure sexual euphoria and squirts into my mouth. I suck every drop of pussy nut out. It's so fucking delicious. I lick Kate totally clean, looking up at her, reaching up, pulling and twisting her thick nipples. Kate smiles, as she plays with my brown hair and bites her lower lip... her long legs wrapped happily around my head.

I quickly drop my pants and stand up, ramming my rock hard, throbbing cock up Kate's wet, pulsating pussy. I fuck her intensely, my hard cock slamming every inch up her clenching cunt. Kate wraps her arms around my shoulders. We kiss deeply, her legs wrapped tightly around my waist.

I pound up Kate's cunt, over and over, every throbbing, rock hard inch, thrusting rapidly up her welcoming, hard clenching twat. I squeeze her huge titties hard... milk shoots out everywhere. "FUCK ME JAMES... FUCK ME!!" We kiss so passionately and intensely. I ram my cock faster and harder, right up that gorgeous wet pussy. It wraps so tight around my invading cock. Kate moans loud into my mouth and squirt again, all over my rampaging, throbbing manmeat.

I pull out and turn her around, facing the wall. I push against Kate's anus... she smiles back at me... we kiss. "Do it! Fuck my ass daddy!" Kat demands. I push hard, right up Kate Upton's thick booty, thumping her ass hard and fast. My twitching, throbbing seven inches are so fucking happy. I drill up her tight ass, pummeling that tight, hard clenching booty with blazing speed, faster and faster and fucking faster. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCK MY FUCKING ASS JAMESSSSSSSSSS!!"

Kate squirts again, drenching my legs and the elevator floor. She pussy shoots out her pussy cream wish awesome power, a wave of pussy nut flies out. I keep pounding the fuck out of her gorgeous ass. Kate slams against the wall from the force of my rampaging ass attack. She smiles big, her gorgeous face pressed against the wall.

I keep drilling up Kate's booty, licking her face, raw animal lust for the World's Most Gorgeous Supermodel driving me so fucking hard. I bite her neck and lick it, sucking it, nibbling her ear... So fucking turned on, ass pounding Kate Upton in this fucking elevator.

I pull out... my cock ready to explode. Kate quickly turns around, wrapping her huge titties around my precum pouring cock, licking the twitching head, lapping up the gooey precum. She smiles that beautiful smile of hers up at me and fucks my ready to explode cock with her tits. I hold out as long as I possibly can.

Kate smacks my cock with those perfect milk jugs and pumps it with them. Oh my fucking God... that feels fucking amazing. That's it... Kate smiles and sucks my pulsating head, as I cum blast her mouth with a huge load of jizz. My cock bazooka pumps out my creamy load. FUCKKKKKK!! I lean my head back and groan in pure sexual euphoric awesomeness.

Kate laughs and sucks down every single drop of jizz I pump into her sucking mouth. She happily drinks it down, tickling my big balls, as she drinks down my cream. Kate bobs her head fast on my cock, sucking out every possible drop of cum in me and gleefully drinking it down. "FUCKKKKKKKK... YOU'RE FUCKING HOT...GOD DAMN... I LOVE FUCKING YOU BABY!!" I yell... so fucking turned on and sexually happy.

Kate wiggles her eyebrows at me, as she softly sucks my very happy cock. Her head is tilted sideways, looking up at me, smiling around my cock. I start pissing in her mouth... looking right at her. Kate is surprised at first, but quickly smiles big, drinking down my warm piss.

The feeling of pissing in Kate Upton's mouth... after just fucking her silly... is so fucking awesome. Kate drinks down most of my piss load, then pulls my pissing cock out of her mouth, pointing it at her huge, well worked over titties. She moves my pissing cock back and forth across her tits, making sure to cover them with my warm piss.

Then Kate points it at her gorgeous face. I piss all over that world famous face. What a fucking feeling. Kate smiles at me the whole time. She puts my still pissing cock back in her mouth and I finish in there. Kate sucks me dry, then licks my cock as it twitches and bounces. She gives it a big kiss on the head and blows me a big kiss too.

We clean up, as best we can. Kate fixes her makeup and gives me her number. "Call me stud." She tells me. We kiss for a few minutes, then the elevator starts back up. We go to the garage and I walk her to her car. We make out some more before she leaves. Eight before she pulls offs, she looks at me, takes her shades off and says, "make sure you call me daddy... we both know you will." She winks. I smirk at her and nod. She knows me well... already. Kate pulls off and I head to my car. Oh yeah... I'm gonna call her... and fuck her hot supermodel ass silly... over and over and over.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,125 Followers