Lust in La Jolla Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
52 Followers

After sighing contently, Theresa lifted up a few inches and then sat back down, burying his cock to the hilt and moaning in obvious pleasure. She was incredibly wet and well-lubricated: her fluids flowed steadily down his cock to his balls and onto the bed below. With his cock completely buried, she rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against him. She panted loudly but said nothing -- she was wide-eyed and biting her lower lip, completely taken over by lust. Noticing her tits dangling over his chest, he brought both his hands up to them and began squeezing and kneading them lightly. This brought an audible moan from Theresa. Her head back and chest thrust out, she brought her right hand up off his shoulder where she had been bracing herself, and pressed against the back of his left hand, mashing it harder into her breast. He understood, and began to alternate between mauling her tits and pinching and twisting her hard nipples. She moaned more loudly and gripped his muscular shoulders tightly, digging her nails into his skin to the point of pain.

As he played with her tits, she stopped her rocking and began rising up and down, slowly at first and then faster and faster, driving his thick shaft so deep into her cunt. The feeling of her tight pussy sliding all the way up and down his cock was amazing. He felt himself rapidly building towards another climax.

Theresa was nearly delirious. She was sexually voracious: she had had sex with over 50 men in her life, exploring many fantasies and fetishes, but this simple ride on Jake's perfect penis was unbelievably good. As she built towards a huge orgasm, she chanted over and over "Ohhh yeahhh ... that's it ... fuck me so good ...your big dick ... so good ... oh yeahhh". Suddenly, she arched backwards shuddering and screamed loudly "OHHHH GAWDDD YES!". Her sex spasmed around Jake's cock, squeezing and milking it, taking him over the edge. Involuntarily, he scrunched over and his hips lifted as his stomach tightened, driving his cock even deeper in as his cum erupted again and again deep in her cunt. She was gasping and moaning while she thrashed and grinded on him - her own orgasm heightened and prolonged as his pulsing cock and spurting jism sent waves of pleasure through her. Finally, the climax faded and she fell forward onto his chest, depleted for the moment. He put her arms around here, and held her tightly as they both caught their breath.

After a minute, she just said "Wow... that was fuckin' incredible." She shifted her hips a bit, and felt his still-hard cock move inside her. "Oh shit ... are you still hard?"

"Ummm ...yeah" Jake replied, "I've always ... well, been able to stay hard afterwards, you know."

"No way!" she answered in disbelief. She slid forward and then back, and there was no doubt, he was still rock hard and as huge as before. "Sweet Jesus, I think I've died and gone to heaven!" she added with delight. She looked at her watch "OK, we still have a little more than ten minutes left. I'll be sore for a week, but I want more." She pulled off of him and crawled onto the bed beside him. She dropped her face to the bed, leaving her ass up in the air, careful to be positioned well for the hidden cameras. She looked across at him with a smile, and then asked "Well, what are you waiting for? I want you to take me from behind and pound my pussy hard and fast with your big hard cock!"

He couldn't argue with that proposal. He positioned himself behind her and ran his cockhead up and down along her swollen pussy lips. "Don't t-tease me!" she gasped, "I need that cock inside me NOW!" He responded by thrusting quickly and deeply until his pelvis slammed against her ass. "OHHHH FUUUUCKKK!" she screamed. She pulled forward and slammed herself back against him hard "yeahhh come on ... fuck me now ... fuck me hard with your cock"

Gripping her hips firmly with both hands, Jake began to fuck her hard and fast, pounding his cock into her with more force than he could have previously imagined a woman could take. On every thrust, his balls swung forward and banged against her clit, sending bursts of exquisitely intense sensation through her. She was grunting her pleasure now, almost as if his thrusts were forcing the air from her lungs as he hit bottom, "Unnnhhh ... Unnhhhh ...Ohhhh fuck yes ... Unnhhh .." Faster and faster, he fucked her until she was climaxing over and over, her hands gripping and pulling the bedspread, her head thrown back each time another orgasm pulsed through her body. Suddenly she fell forward flat on the bed, almost pulling away from Jake. He followed her down, and slid back into her. She twitched convulsively and gasped out "No, stop ... can't stand more." He pulled slowly out, causing another gasp, and kneeled behind her, his cock twitching.

After a few seconds, she turned over and looked at him "Are you close? I want to help you finish if I can. Would you like to cum on my tits?" She pushed her tits together with both hands, "Does that idea excite you?" He nodded. "Come up here and stroke your beautiful cock right over my tits." Her eyes never strayed from his cock as he rapidly pumped it, the foreskin slide up and back over the glans. She continued playing with her tits and talking dirty to him in a low voice as he got closer and closer "Come on baby ... spray that hot cream on my tits ... I want to feel it ... cum on me Jake ..." Suddenly, he groaned and came for the third time, a smaller load than before, but still enough to spray across her tits. She rubbed the cum across her nipples and then licked her fingers clean.

She looked again at her watch. "Hmmm ... we ran a couple minutes over. I've got to shower quickly, get dressed, and meet Connor in the lobby in ... ummm ... 17 min. I'm sorry for the rush, babe, but it was that or no present ... can you let yourself out when you're dressed?"

"Sure, Theresa." Jake replied, feeling rather strange about the ending of the experience.

Theresa saw the puzzled look in Jake's eye, and came over to him and gave him a passionate kiss. "You're a great guy, Jake. And, believe me, you are a fantastic lover, and I'll always be grateful for this fantastic sex we just shared. I think you're going to have an amazing time in San Diego -- just be careful with your women, because they're going to be a lot of them after you, I'm sure. Now, I really have to hurry. Be good Jake!" And she turned and went quickly to the bathroom. Listening to the shower run, he dressed quickly and let himself out and slowly walked back to his room. He knew it would be a long time before he came to grips with what just happened. But he also knew, it would be an hour that he would never forget.

While Jake walked back to his room, Theresa came out of the bathroom in a towel, drying herself off quickly. She dropped the towel on the floor and walked nude over to a spot directly in front of one of the cameras. She leaned forward, blew a kiss at the camera, and then said "Darling, I hope you enjoyed the show. I know I loved making it! Ciao!". She walked forward and turned the camera off, and then the second one as well. This is one that I'll want to watch too, she thought with bemusement.

To be continued.

DITF
DITF
52 Followers
12