Lust in La Jolla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
51 Followers

Gina slowly pulled her hand from Sara's dripping pussy and licked the juices from her fingers. Gina hadn't counted on getting so aroused herself - Sara's needs had been satisfied, at least temporarily, but now Gina felt like she was going to explode. She slid her wet hand down inside her own panties and began to rapidly rub her own clit. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the fantasy images that had been lurking on the edges of her mind: Jake positioned between Sara's spread legs, thrusting his hard cock in and out of her willing cunt while she watched. Sara was thrashing as he fucked her faster and faster, then she was cumming and cumming all over his cock and then suddenly Gina was climaxing hard as she pumped two fingers into her own pussy. As she came out of her orgasm, she looked up to see Sara looking at her with a strange smile on her face. Gina sighed and said, "I suppose Jake is starting to wonder what is taking us so long. Come on, let's get cleaned up and dressed."

At that moment, Jake was indeed wondering about a number of things, but why Gina and Sara were taking so long was not one of them. He knew the answer to that. He had been dressing in the bathroom when he heard a moan through the thin wall separating the bathroom from the bedroom. He was immediately transported back to his voyeuristic days as a teenager, and his heart raced with excitement. He had moved closer to the wall and listened carefully. He could hear indistinct moaning and then suddenly he distinctly heard Sara say "oh shit yes!" and then a few seconds later, "please baby, fuck me with your hand". His erection had returned with a vengeance. Imagining the sight of his sister fisting Sara's hot pussy was just too much, and he had taken out his aching dick and had begun stroking rapidly. Moans and groans were still coming through the wall, heightening his arousal. Sara's orgasmic cries pushed him over the edge, and he had cum explosively, spraying his jism on the wall and floor. Worried about being discovered, he had quickly cleaned up, dressed, and returned to the living room. Now he was pondering how the situation had gotten so bizarre this morning. What exactly was going on with Sara? It made no more sense than when Theresa had offered herself to him just two days ago. And the repeated comments from Gina about the "new and improved Jake" -- why was she making such a big deal about it?

After a while, the girls emerged, ready to go out into the world. Jake was struck again at what a stunning pair of beauties they were: Gina was a blonde bombshell in her low-cut pink spaghetti-strap top and short white skirt, and Sara was so cute and sexy in a body-hugging white tank top and jean skirt. Sara looked a little flushed and seemed inclined to stay very close to Gina, and did not meet Jake's gaze. Even Gina was unusually restrained, and seemed eager to go. Jake followed them to the door, and his bearings were once again shaken when he suddenly caught a strong whiff of feminine arousal. No doubt this was residual from the lovemaking that they had just completed, but Jake knew he was going to have a hard time concentrating if he remained "in range" of this sex aroma.

As it turned out, they sat on the patio at a local diner. The three of them had a pleasant breakfast and regained their sense of ease with one another. They eventually came up with a plan for the day. First on the schedule was a run in Central Park for Jake and Gina before the day got too hot. The travel had disrupted Jake's regular exercise routine, and he felt restless and tight. While they were out running, Sara caught up on her e-mail for a while and then decided to take a bath to wash away the lingering sex residue.

While she lazed in the warm soapy water, her mind drifted back to the events before breakfast -- the sight of Jake's big cock protruding from his shorts while he slept, his gaze hungrily fixed between her spread legs, his rippling muscles when he posed, and finally, the intensity of her orgasm as she fantasized about Jake fucking her with that big dick while Gina fisted her. The memories aroused her, and she ran her hands over her breasts and between her legs, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the sensations. Images ran through her mind as she touched herself -- fantasies of Jake's big hands running over her body, her hands stroking his shaft, Gina kissing her deeply as Jake entered her. Whoa she thought suddenly, her eyes snapping open that's kinda freaky. But what is going on with Gina, anyway? She had deliberately avoided thinking about this aspect during breakfast, but now she couldn't escape the fact that Gina's response had been completely different than she would have expected.

Gina clearly knew that she had been very turned on by Jake this morning, even if she didn't know the details. Rather than anger or disappointment, though, Gina had been sympathetic and had helped her. God, I love her so much! she thought. Perhaps it was because Gina did not view Jake as a potential rival ... but even so. Sara recalled the very end of the session, when Gina quickly brought herself to climax -- that was very unusual for Gina, she must have been extremely aroused to finish so quickly. Something else was going here ...

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Hey, it's me" Sara heard Gina say, and the bathroom door opened. "Can I join you in there ... I'm all sweaty!" She stripped and climbed into the tub without waiting for an answer -- they often bathed together so this was quite routine. Gina thought back to the run with Jake and all the heads -- both male and female - which turned as they ran past. Shortly after they started, Jake had peeled off his t-shirt and he oozed masculinity. No wonder Sara had the hots for him -- she was in good company!

Feeling a bit mischievous as she stepped into the bath, Gina said quietly in an off-hand way as she watched Sara's face, "Jake wanted to bathe too, but I thought it might be a bit crowded in the tub." Sara's eyes grew wide as both surprise and excitement shot through her, and then Gina began laughing out loud. "What's so funny?" Sara demanded. "You should have seen your face!" Gina giggled. "I'm sorry -- that was mean. Let me make it up to you -- I'll help you get clean." After soaping up her hands, she brought them to the bottom of Sara's breasts and began a gentle upwards squeezing movement, ending with her nipples between Gina's thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmm ... that's nice, but I don't think I am the one who's dirty" Sara said, rinsing off the suds.

"I don't know if I believe you" Gina said with a smile, "I'd better do a taste test". She leaned down and licked Sara's right nipple.

After enjoying the familiar pleasure of Gina's talented tongue on her sensitive nipples for a minute, Sara slid down and kissed Gina passionately. "I love you so much, babe"

"I love you too." Gina replied with feeling.

They continued to enjoy gentle sensual pleasures in the water for a bit before Gina finally said, "Actually, Jake does need to get cleaned up too. And it's getting close to when we should be heading to the Village."

While Jake was taking a shower, Gina and Sara sat at the kitchen counter in their bathrobes, sipping ice teas.

"Gina" Sara began hesitantly, "let's talk about ... ummm ... this morning, you know, and Jake."

Gina looked at her intently, "Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

"Well, I just wanted to say that it wasn't intentional, you know ... it was like you said earlier, I was completely caught by surprise and was ...ummm ... well, you know, hot and bothered before I knew it."

Gina nodded, "Uh-huh ... I picked up on that earlier. And I certainly can see why you'd be attracted to Jake -- he's become quite a hunk -- especially when you're mid-cycle. But it still seems that the degree to which you were turned on ... you were incredibly wet, you know ... well, it was out of character."

Sara looked serious, "Yes, I feel the same way, and it had me worried, but I think I have at least part of it figured out. That's why I wanted to talk to you now. So ... let me see if I can explain it. As you mentioned, Jake is an amazingly good-looking guy -- from what you say, that wasn't always the case."

"Oh, God no -- not at all when we were younger!" Gina interjected.

"So, he's gorgeous but there's something else. The real killer for me, so to speak, is that he looks like YOU!"

Gina just stared at her, "What?!"

"Maybe you don't realize it -- you two share some of the same features. And you know I find you to be the most beautiful woman I've ever met. So, a man who looks like you -- same beautiful blue eyes, similar facial features -- well, that just pulls me in. But there's more. You see, most of my ... ummm ... resistance to being attracted to men is that I just naturally associate men -- all men - with those horrible relationships I had. But with Jake -- well, he looks too much like you, so I seem to associate him more with the best relationship I've ever had rather than with the worst. I feel safe rather than unsafe. So, my barriers were gone, just like that. It also means that Jake is unique, unless you have another buff brother that you haven't told me about. " Sara momentarily considered adding that the first assault on her lust was too powerful to resist, when she had observed his huge erection, but decided not to go that far.

"Wow!" Gina replied. "I wouldn't have been able to see it that way from my perspective, but it makes perfect sense."

They sat in silence for a minute, Gina thinking this through, Sara wondering whether this would change Gina's feelings about this, which until now had been tolerant and somewhat amused.

Gina took a deep breath and announced, "OK -- you opened up, so I guess I need to as well. I imagine you've been puzzled by my reaction to this as well -- maybe you were expecting anger or jealousy. I've got to confess ... those feelings just didn't come up, and I didn't know why! God knows, I see us as a completely committed couple, so you obviously lusting after a man should bother me, period. Your comments got me thinking - while it's true that I don't see Jake as a threat to our relationship in the least, there's more to it ... I don't know if I can describe it, but it's almost as if I could imagine him as a masculine extension of myself, sexually satisfying you in ways that I cannot -- but still somehow connected to me. This all resided in the fantasy realm, but it was an incredible turn on this morning."

"Wow right back at ya!" Sara said with feeling, and they both laughed.

"So here's what I'm thinking," Gina said with a smile, "this morning was incredibly hot. Why can't we have some more fun with this? I have some good ideas for fantasy role-playing that can be a nice addition to our lovemaking." She thought about the strap-on dildo in her collection of toys that she had never used with Sara. " I also think that since Jake is just here until tomorrow, you might have some fun today in flirting with him, you know, teasing him. It's up to you, of course, but you should know that watching it will be a big turn-on for me. Someday, I'll tell you some secrets from when we were growing up -- nothing terrible, you know -- but, trust me, I don't think he'll mind."

Sara just stared at Gina for nearly a minute, speechless. Finally, she whispered, "That is sooo hot! I used to really get off on being a tease in high school. How far should I go with this?"

Gina got a thoughtful look on her face. "Well, obviously intercourse is out of bounds, especially since you're mid-cycle and probably fertile as hell. And so the thing is, how far can you go with Jake without the situation getting out of control?"

Sara's eyes had gotten very wide. "Omigod Gina!" Sara exclaimed, "Are you serious?! I mean, are you talking about kissing and touching and ... ummm ... Jesus! I think I could cum just thinking about this!"

"I'm right there with you, babe! I'm getting really wet."

Sara took a deep breath, "Gina, I need you to control this. I'll be looking to you for direction or, if we can't talk, for approval for everything I do with Jake. I'm yours today -- I'll do whatever you want me to do."

They looked at each other for a second in wonder, and then Gina stood and came to Sara, pulling her to her feet. She kissed her passionately, her tongue exploring Sara's mouth, her hands opening Sara's robe to explore her body. Sara moaned softly as Gina's hands squeezed her breasts in that way Gina knew was so pleasurable to her. They were so absorbed with each other, that they didn't hear the bathroom door open.

Jake walked down the hallway towards his belongings in the living room, wearing the shorts he planned to wear out to the festival, and thinking about what shirt to wear. The shower had felt wonderful after the run, but also frustrating. He found his mind kept picturing Sara and Gina in the same tub together, as they had been only minutes before. Not surprisingly, his erection had come back with a vengeance, and it had been surprisingly difficult to calm himself through his meditation practice.

When he got to the end of the hallway, he stopped dead in his tracks and stared at the scene in the kitchen: Sara and Gina were standing next to the counter, french kissing deeply. Gina's back was to Jake, and her head and hair blocked Sara from being able to see him. From behind, he could see that Sara's robe was open, and Gina's hands were at her breasts although Gina's body blocked him from a direct view. Sara's hands were on Gina's back, and he watched in rapture as her hands slid down and then under Gina's robe to squeeze and knead her bare ass. Without breaking their kiss, Sara pulled Gina's hips towards her, and they began grinding their crotches together. By this time, Jake was rock hard again, an obvious protrusion in his shorts.

While they were grinding, Gina opened her eyes and caught sight of Jake in the large mirror on the far wall of the living room. Just like old times, she thought, except that it wasn't really. He was standing there in the hallway in plain view, not peeking through a keyhole in the door. And, this time, her partner was more than willing to participate in the exhibitionism.

She broke the kiss but stayed very close to Sara and whispered very softly, "Don't react but Jake is watching us from behind me. When I start again, I want you to look to the ceiling and close your eyes, Don't look down and open them until I give you a little bite. OK?" "Yes," Sara whispered back.

Gina begin kissing and licking down Sara's chin to her neck. Jake backed up a couple of steps, thinking to avoid detection, but could not bring himself to lose his line of vision. Gina was still facing away from him and Sara was looking up, eyes closed, as she enjoyed Gina's attentions. Jake's heart pounded as he watched Gina slowly kiss lower and lower, causing two things to happen. First, Jake could see more and more of Sara's exposed front as Gina's body no longer blocked his view. Secondly, Gina was bending over at her hips with her legs slightly spread as she moved downwards. This had the effect of pulling her short robe up in the back -- Jake was mesmerized as the robe climbed inch by inch and he could see that her pussy would soon be exposed if she didn't stop. He could now see the sheen of wetness on her inner thighs and could imagine how wet her pussy must be.

Gina directed her oral attentions to Sara's right nipple, while lifting and squeezing her firm left breast with her right hand, knowing that, from his position in the hallway, Jake could now see exactly what her hand was doing with Sara's beautiful tit, even if he was left to imagine her mouth around Sara's nipple. Sara was cooing with pleasure, running her hands through Gina's hair. Gina was also acutely aware of her rear exposure, and could practically feel the heat of Jake's gaze on her ass. Hmmm ... let's take this one step further before I end it, Gina thought. She took her free left hand and ran it slowly up the inside of her thigh until she reached her dripping cunt. Without pausing, she slid her middle finger deep into her slit while arching her back a bit so that Jake could see it all. Her clit was throbbing and she knew that a few good strokes across it would bring her to a quick orgasm, but she wanted to remained unsatisfied and aroused so that she could better enjoy the tease for the rest of the day. Leaving her finger inside her pussy, she gently bit down on Sara's nipple, giving the agreed upon signal.

Waiting eagerly for the signal and having decided already what she would do, Sara opened her eyes and quickly looked down, leveling her gaze directly at Jake in the hallway. She locked eyes with him, giving him a sexy smile and letting him see the hunger in her eyes. She brought one hand to her mouth, and lewdly licked her middle finger before sliding it into her mouth. She then stared directly at the bulge in his shorts and began sliding her finger in and out slowly, pausing sometimes to swirl her tongue around it. Although Gina continued to suck her rock hard nipple, she could look upwards to see what Sara was doing -- she smiled to herself as she thought about what must be running through Jake's mind.

Knowing that this had gone far enough to stoke all their fires for the rest of the day, she removed her finger from her pussy, and began kissing back up Sara's neck. In the mirror, she could see that Jake got the hint, and he backed away down the hall and returned to the bathroom. As soon as the door closed, Sara whispered, "Omigod Gina! That was fuckin' unbelievable!"

Gina chuckled, "I saw what you did with your finger in your mouth -- I wouldn't be surprised if he creamed his shorts! Hmmm - I better rouse him out of the bathroom before he can ... ummm ... finish the job!" She quickly went down the hall to the bathroom door and called out, "Hey Jake -- you about done in there?" Giggles from Sara in the kitchen drew a reproving look from Gina. "We need to get back in there to get ready for the Festival."

"Yeah sure -- I'll be out in less than a minute", Jake replied through the door. He continued to take deep slow breaths, and felt some measure of calm returning and his erection subsiding. When he came out, Gina was waiting in the hall and stepped into the bathroom after he exited. He walked towards the living room again, and saw Sara walking towards him. Her robe was loose in the front, a deep V running below her navel which exposed her cleavage and just barely covered her nipples. She made no attempt to cover herself and smiled as she watched Jake struggle to keep from staring.

"Excuse me," she said in a low throaty voice, as she passed by him sideways in the narrow hall, turning to face him and brushing her breasts against his arm. She went into their bedroom and sat on the bed, her heart racing with excitement. Christ, teasing Jake like this is almost more than I can take ... she thought, sliding a hand down to her dripping pussy. Just then the door opened and Gina entered, catching Sara pulling her hand away from between her legs. "Caught you with your hand in the cookie jar!" she chided, "No treat until later for you, young lady. Now, let's get you dressed ...".

She quickly found what she was looking for -- a dark blue matching halter bra and low-waisted super-short skirt and thong set. Gina remembered very clearly how well this outfit showed off Sara's assets: her tits held high and bulging over the top of the bra, the skirt just a narrow swath covering the space between her taut belly and her toned legs. With such a short skirt, Sara would have ample opportunity to let Jake glimpse the tiny thong underneath that barely covered her pussy mound. No doubt it would be damp most of the day, Gina thought. As Sara dressed, Gina found her own outfit -- a patterned blue low-cut spaghetti-strap top and a short jean skirt. Not as blatantly sexy as Sara's outfit, but still very hot, especially with her long legs rising endlessly up to the short skirt.

DITF
DITF
51 Followers