Lust in La Jolla Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
52 Followers

"What do you mean -- what am I not getting?" Jake asked.

Kari looked at him and considered. "Not tonight. Let's talk about it tomorrow, I can tell you're really tired. You must be seriously jet-lagged. And tomorrow is Labor Day, so I don't have work."

Kari stood up, and gave Jake a hand getting up. They cleaned off in the shower again, especially Kari's sticky chest, and then got out and dried off. Jake pulled on his running shorts, his version of pajamas when traveling. Kari eyed them with disdain and cleared her throat.

"OK. Now for the next awkward moment. Where do you want to sleep? I have a queen-sized bed that I'd be very happy to share with you -- with no expectations on my part, you understand. There is also a twin bed in the guest room, which is where you'll be sleeping when my parents get back. To be honest, my bed is a lot more comfortable than that old twin bed. But if you feel ... well, if you'd just rather sleep alone, I understand and I won't take it personally."

Jake studied Kari for a while and then answered, "Like I've been saying, I'm pretty confused by all this, so it's not like I know what the right thing is to do. But, I feel really close to you now, and I'd much rather stay with you than be alone. Are you sure I won't bother you?"

Kari gave him a big grin, "Oh, I'm sure. The real question is whether I can control myself not to start molesting you in the middle of the night!"

They went to Kari's room then, and she pointed at the bed, "Pick your side -- it doesn't matter to me."

He picked the right side, and climbed under the sheet, which is all they needed on a warm summer night. "Hmmm -- you're right, it is a very comfortable bed."

"Yeah -- memory foam is great stuff. Hey -- do you usually wear those shorts to bed?"

"Ummm ... well, no. I normally sleep nude."

"Me too. So, off with those. I want you to be comfortable, just like I'm planning to be."

Without protesting, he pulled them off and tossed them on the floor. She dropped her towel and climbed in next to him, facing each other as they lay on their sides.

He yawned loudly, and then said, "I'm sorry I'm so tired -- I'd really like to just talk to you, but I don't have anything left."

"Don't worry Jake. Like I said, we'll talk tomorrow." She moved closer and kissed him on his cheek and then moved to his lips. Soon, her tongue was in his mouth, caressing his own. After a bit, she broke, "I'm sorry. Like I said, it's going to be a test of my willpower to leave you be."

Jake turned on his back and sighed, "Hey, it's me who's sorry. Normally, I'm the last one who needs sleep. Oh -- I should tell you: I typically only sleep about 5 hours a night. I don't know why, it just is that way for me. I don't know what will happen tonight, because maybe the jet lag has messed me up, but if you wake up at" and he looked over at the clock which read 10:06, "4 am and I'm gone, don't think anything of it, OK?"

"OK, thanks for letting me know about that." She snuggled in against his side under his arm, "Is this OK?"

"Mmmm -- it's very nice." He responded, circling her shoulder with his arm and pulling her closer, enjoying the feel of her soft warm body against his. Despite his exhaustion, his mind was swirling with the strangeness of the events of the last few days. Almost by habit, he called upon his meditation techniques to clear his mind and relax, and immediately felt the calm settle over him.

"Sweet dreams, Jake." she whispered, laying her own right hand gently on his chest, feeling his heart beat slowly.

Despite feeling physically tired, Kari felt wired and not at all sleepy. Leaving her hand motionless on Jake's chest required a very deliberate effort on her part -- the desire to touch and to explore his body was almost irresistible. She realized with complete certainty, however, that any exploration would result in only one final destination -- it was almost as if she was magnetically attracted to Jake's beautiful big cock. And that would be selfish.

To take her mind off the physical temptation, she thought about the idea she'd had earlier, of Jake as a educational project. Emotionally, she felt a strong urge to hold on to Jake: to seduce him into a committed, romantic relationship. She never had problems in attracting men, but guys as good-looking as Jake were few and far between, and on top of that he seemed genuinely modest and considerate. And if that weren't enough, the sex had been so good she couldn't really even get her mind around it. From previous experiences, she had come to the conclusion that getting sexual with a guy she just met was always a big disappointment, and all her best experiences were in the two long-term relationships she had been in. Until now.

Rationally, however, she could clearly see insurmountable problems with this idea. Number 1 was her family -- Jake was a cousin of sorts, it would be just too weird to be romantically involved with Jim's nephew. Number 2, he was at UCSD and she was returning to UCSB in a couple of weeks. The short-term scenario was not good, and longer-term was even worse. He was going to be a marine biologist, and would be in grad school for the next five years or so, probably followed by an additional post-doc. She was one year away from her B.S. in Multimedia Engineering, and expected to get a job in one of the "hot-spots" for the field: LA, NYC, or Chicago. Their career plans were just not temporally or geographically compatible. Finally, Kari knew that Jake had already made a connection with Jenny on the plane, and it was easy to predict that he would have numerous opportunities with women in the weeks and months ahead. Based on his previous few years of social isolation, he was going to be like a kid let loose in a candy store. It just wasn't realistic to expect him to have only a single Kari-flavored lollipop, no matter how nice a guy he might be. The reality of the situation was clear to Kari -- the path forward for Jake and her was not in a committed romantic relationship. That didn't mean, however, that there weren't interesting alternatives.

In the last couple of years, Kari had developed quite a fondness for sex on the internet -- erotic stories, porn, and chat rooms. Besides a lot of enjoyable masturbation sessions, another consequence of these activities was a much better understanding of what turned her on. She knew now that she had a strong voyeuristic bent, and a particular potent version of that was the idea of directing the action of the sexual performers that she was watching. She also got turned on by looking at large cocks on the internet porn, and she knew that this had a lot to do with her intense sexual attraction to Jake -- he could match all but the most freakish of the male porn stars. All this led Kari to consider a way she could remain involved with Jake while he enjoyed himself in his candy store. She would offer to be his "sex coach", helping him compensate for his inexperience with women while she got off on the voyeuristic aspects of hearing about his exploits. Of course, she would look for any opportunity for hands-on coaching as well -- the idea of regular access to Jake's big cock as a "fuck-buddy" was extremely appealing.

Hmmm ... where should I start his "education"? Kari mused. Maria would be an easy first target. Oh shit ... I'm sure she's called me since she left, and my cell is downstairs on "vibrate". I better go check. She carefully extricated herself from Jake's side and slipped on a nightshirt. She found her phone and couldn't help laughing out loud -- 8 missed calls. One each from her mother and from Jim, and the rest were from Maria. Her mom's message was simply a "just calling to say hi", while Jim let her know he expected to be home around noon tomorrow if their progress on the fires stayed on track. The first message from Maria, just 15 min or so after she had dropped them off, was just "Give me call when you can." Her second message, left about 10 min ago, was classic Maria: "You better call me tonight bitch! I'm dying over here. And dammit, I really don't want to keep thinking about what might be keeping you from answering my calls!"

Kari hit her speed dial for Maria, and Maria picked up on the first ring, "Well, it's about fuckin' time!" she said as way of greeting.

"I'm sorry hon. I left my phone downstairs while I was helping Jake get settled."

"Yeah -- get settled, huh? Exactly what did you help him settle, and where did it get settled into?"

Kari smiled, but decided to act affronted, "Hey, girl -- don't go off on me now. I said I was sorry."

"Oh shit, Kari! I didn't mean it ... I've just been climbing the walls, you know. It's what you said when I was leaving -- about me getting a chance with Jake. Were you serious? And do you think that ... well, you know ... is he going to be interested in me? 'Cause I'm ready whenever he is!"

"Chrissakes Maria! Like there could be a straight male alive who wouldn't want to do you?! Believe me, you give him the opportunity, and he will fuck you with that big dick of his until you beg for mercy." Kari heard a sharp intake of breath from Maria and immediately regretted her explicit response. Maria liked to talk about sex, but normally shied away from vulgar language, preferring innuendo and indirect references.

"Oh ... my ... god!" Maria panted, "Don't ... talk like that, it just makes it worse. Shit, Kari, I need it ... so bad. Can I come over tonight?"

"Sorry hon. Jake's sound asleep. He's seriously jet-lagged, you know."

"Oh." After a long pause, Maria continued, "I'm so embarrassed, Kari. I can't believe how ... out of control I feel. I don't want him to think I'm a slut, but ..."

"Hey, remember who you're talking to, and what I did in the car. Look, think of it this way. A slut isn't picky -- she'll have sex with just any guy. Jake is not just any guy. He is an extreme rarity. The really weird thing about it is that I think he doesn't realize it yet, so he's still kind of an innocent. He probably won't stay that way for long. I have a feeling that he'll be getting a lot of action now that he's back in civilization." Especially, if I have my way.

"Thanks, I see what you're saying, it makes me feel a lot better. So, ummm ... are you going to Nicky's party tomorrow?"

"Oh, man. I wasn't even thinking about that. Well, I told her I was coming ... but ..."

"But what? Bring Jake. It's not like Nicky is going to complain."

"Yeah, you're right about that. Well, I'll ask him in the morning."

"OK -- but let me know. I want to ... ummm ... be prepared if he's going to be there."

Kari laughed, "Oh, now I see. For a second there, I thought you were interested in whether I was going to be at the party."

"Oh come on. I do care. It's just that, right now, I'm just completely obsessing about ... well, you know."

"I know -- I was just teasing. Look, I'm kinda beat. Let's talk in the morning, OK?"

"OK. Ciao."

"Ciao"

As Kari returned to her bed, she thought about the possibilities that Nicky's party might present for her new scheme and smiled. Curling back up next to Jake, she fell asleep quickly and slept soundly.

DITF
DITF
52 Followers
12