Lust in La Jolla Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
52 Followers

Squeezing her tits together as she rocked faster, he sucked one then the other nipple, back and forth, flicking with his tongue and gently biting. Feeling her orgasm building, she stopped rocking and reached down with her right hand to rub her swollen clit, while she reached behind her with her left to slip a finger into her ass. "Ohhhh ... Jaaaa-ke ...", she cried out as her eyes rolled back and her pussy began to tightly grip his cock. Reflexively, he did what Bridget, his last girlfriend in college, had dubbed "gonfleur de le pénis": squeezing a special muscle in his groin that pumped a bit more blood into his cock. The sudden expansion just as she was starting to climax sent an incredible surge of primal pleasure radiating out from her inner depths, a wave that carried her to a mind-shattering orgasm. Her whole body bucked and thrashed: her thighs tightened around his hips, her tits bounced in his hands, her cunt ground against his pubic bone, her fluids flowed profusively as she crested again and again. He pulsed once more, as hard as he could – she froze, transfixed by the resonating pleasure, breathlessly moaning "oh-fuck-oh-fuck-oh-fuck." After long seconds, her chant tapered off to a continuous low moan and tremors once more shook her frame. Finally, she fell forward into him, completely limp and motionless but still with his hard prick still embedded deep inside her.

"Are you OK?" he asked, concerned by her stillness.

After a pause, Kari whispered, "Jesus fuckin' christ, what the hell wasthat?"

The ambiguity in her words caused Jake's fears of hurting her, never far from his mind, to flare up and he blurted out, "I-I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

She sat up to look him in his troubled blue eyes, and then sighed. "My god, you didn'thurtme, Jake. I just never ... felt anything likethatbefore. Although ..." she grinned widely, "I just about died from how good it felt. You ...you did something, ummm, inside me ... I mean, it was like an explosion in my body. I can't ... even describe it."

She squirmed a little, and giggled, "Mmmm – you're still hard! I want to make you feelreallygood, but I can't do it like this" – she rose and lowered on his shaft – "cuz I'm just too sore." She slowly lifted off him, allowing her copious cum to coat his shaft. She slid down between his legs and grasped the thick shaft with her right hand. Beginning a slow stroke, she cupped his balls with her left hand and lowered her mouth over the massive cockhead that was steadily oozing pre-cum now. She swirled her tongue around the sensitive glans, causing Jake to moan as the intense sensations there were amplified by the indescribable feeling of her hands on his cock and balls. She pulled off, and ran her tongue up the underside of his rod, amazed at how wet and slippery his cock and balls were with her own juices.

An idea blossomed that sent an erotic charge through her, and she immediately put it into action. Coming in closer to Jake, she placed his rock hard member between her tits, and then squeezed them tight around it with both hands. As she anticipated, the wetness provided plenty of lubrication, and she began to bounce her tits up and down, his beautiful big bock sliding easily between them.

She looked up, met his wide-eyed gaze and whispered, "Do you like that?" He was incredibly aroused at both the amazingly sexy sight as well as the fantastic feeling of her warm soft flesh enveloping him. Without breaking eye contact, she slid down a little and licked the sensitive underside of his cockhead like a lollipop. "Ohhhh yeahhh!" he groaned.

"Mmmm ... you taste so good! And I love your big dick sliding between my tits. Come on, babe, fuck 'em good and hard!!" she urged. Jake needed no more encouragement, and, lifting his ass off the sofa, he began to rapidly pump, feeling his orgasm build.

"Do you like me to talk dirty like that, babe?" she asked, waiting for a small nod before continuing, "Mmmm, oh yeah ... I want to see your sweet cum spray from your fuckin' big cock. I want it to cover my face and my tits, and then I'll lick it off ... mmm ...tastes so good, come on, fuck my tits and cum on me, Jake." He was pumping faster and faster, feeling the pressure building deep in his groin, low wordless grunts accompanying each thrust.

"Oh yeah, I just love your hard cock fucking my tits so fast, just like you fucked Becca and Beth, and you're gonna fuck 'em all ... all my slutty friends are gonna beg you to fuck 'em with that big cock, pounding them deep and hard, making them cum all over it. All their tight pussies so hot and wet for your cock, come on babe, cum for me NOW!"

"UHHHHgghhh!" Jake groaned loudly, his body completely rigid as jism erupted from his cock. The first jet sprayed across Kari's face just as she pulled back and, as her hands pumped his throbbing cock vigorously, the next two loads covered her tits. Still holding his shaft, she used it to smear the white cream around on her face and lips, then pulled the head into her mouth, pumping again and sucking eagerly to drain every bit of jism from him.

"Ohhh shit! Oh God – can't take ... no more!" Jake gasped as he convulsively twitched, overwhelmed by the sensations from his hyperstimulated glans.

Kari reluctantly relinquished her liplock on his cockhead, and said with a smile, "Oh pooh – I could just keep on sucking you forever I think, I just love it in my mouth." Still holding onto him with the other hand, she used a finger to collect some more cock cream from her face, and then inserted her finger deep into her mouth, sucking it clean. The sight was so incredibly erotic to Jake that his cock, just beginning to soften a little after climaxing so completely, once again blossomed to new life in her grip. Surprised, she gently began to stroke the shaft once again, rolling the foreskin up over the glans, but Jake reached down and held her hand, saying gently, "Ummm ... how 'bout we take a little break ... I mean, I feel like I need to talk to you ... about everything, you know."

She immediately let loose, and sat back on her heels, and looked down at the floor. "Oh damn, I'm so sorry. I guess all good things must come to an end ... or is it," she giggled, leaning forward and kissing the tip of his cock, "that all good things comeoutofthe end?" Seeing the look on his face, she sighed and went on, "It's just that ... you see, Jake, ever since I met you at the airport yesterday, I've been floating on a sexual high, and it keeps getting more and more - well, like, intoxicating. I feel like I've stepped into a different world where my hottest sexual fantasies are all going to come true, and it makes me, like, insatiable. I guess it won't hurt to slow down a little though, huh?" She looked back up into his clear blue eyes and smiled, "Maybe I need to learn that meditation thing you do, so I can stay at least a little under control."

"Oh, I don't know," Jake said with a naughty grin, "It's definitely a lotta fun when you're out of control. But, I understand what you're saying – believe me, the last few days have been totally surreal to me too."

"Last few days, huh? Not just since yesterday? That's it, I want to hear it all! In fact, we never got to finish your story earlier today, so maybe you can tell the rest to me while we're waiting for Maria to sleep it off a bit. But first, let me wash up a bit - you got me wonderfully messy, but it's probably not a good idea to go out in public like this."

After Kari washed the cum off her face and breasts, she pulled her suit back on and sat down on the sofa next to Jake, who had also put his suit back on. "OK, if I remember right, you stopped with your breakup with ... ummm ... was it Julie?"

"No, her name was Joelle. And as I think I said, we were really in love, so it was super painful. That was the summer I toured Europe with my friend Pierre, who had the Vulcan, and we met a few girls, you know, one-nighters, but there was some oral sex but never intercourse. When school started back up, I pretty much focused on school and my martial arts. Then, the very last quarter before graduation, I ended up taking another class with Bridget, who had been in a class with me the previous year and always flirted around with me, but she had known I was with Joelle."

"Well, when she found out I was no longer with Joelle, she suggested that I come over to her place to study. Oh, I don't think I mentioned this, she was really pretty and sexy, and I think I was finally getting over Joelle, so of course I agreed. To my surprise, she started stripping as soon as I was inside the door, explaining she had wanted to make it with me since last year. The bigger surprise was that she could fit me without much trouble, in fact, she seemed really turned out by how big I was. I dunno, maybe she was a nympho or something, or maybe it was just because we were just about to graduate and go our separate ways, but we totally screwed our brains out for the next 2 months."

Kari playfully punched him on the arm, "Or maybe, it was because she couldn't get enough of your magnificent penis! I can certainly identify with that. So, what happened to her?"

"Well, as I said, we're were headed in different directions – I had already lined up my spot on the expedition, and she had a job in her father's company in Zurich. We tried to write each other, but we really didn't have that much in common besides the sex, so it didn't last long. And so, then I spent the next three years on the expedition without a single sexual partner."

"Wow! That must have been a shock after it being so hot and heavy with Bridget. Ummm ... if you don't mind me asking, did you, like, use the internet?"

"No, our internet connection was completely filtered, because it was through Saudi Arabia. Absolutely no porn. I mean, I had never done much on the web, but some of the other guys complained about it a lot."

Kari shook her head, "Man, I just don't understand how you managed ... it sounds horribly lonely."

Jake sighed, "Well, it was rough sometimes. But the work was extremely interesting and I got to be really good friends with most of the guys on the crew. I suppose the thing that really helped most was that Jerry Zhong was on the expedition – he's a real martial arts master, and he helped me direct my energy to training and other interests, like my music."

"Wow. So, does that mean that ... me and you in the car last night – was that the first time in three years?"

"Well, actually no. It's what I was saying about the last few days. It started with the "going away party" that the team threw for me last Thursday." He proceeded to tell her the story of Theresa's surprise "gift". Kari asked increasing detailed questions, as she began to suspect there was more to the story than Jake realized, and Jake answered as best he could.

At the end, Kari told Jake her theory, "Well, here's what I think – I'll bet money that Theresa had a videocamera set up, and that her husband gets off on watching her with other men. I bet he got an eyeful! Damn, I wish there was some way we could get a copy, I'm getting so hot just thinking about watching it, after hearing you describe what happened. Hmmm ... I've got to think about this, maybe we could..."

"I dunno," Jake interrupted, "I mean, even if she did video it, I'd feel weird about – asking her for it."

"OK, I'll drop it ... for now," she smiled, "so, I guess I understand now what you meant by the last few days being surreal."

"Umm ... that's just the first thing," Jake replied, "there's more. So, I told you that I stopped in New York to see my sister Gina, remember? well, I got into JFK late on Friday, and it was after midnight before we got to Gina's place. The next morning, when I woke up, Sara – that's Gina's partner – was there in the kitchen. I guess I should have expected that she would be gorgeous – Gina's friends always were beautiful – but then she started ... umm ... well, she seemed to be getting excited by exposing herself to me."

Jake told her all about Saturday, describing all the teasing and kissing and even when he eavesdropped through the bathroom wall. By the time his tale was done, Kari was so aroused again that it was all she could do to keep from playing with herself.

After he finished, Kari exclaimed, "Man, you have a really cool sister! I hope I get to meet her someday. So ... that was Saturday, and then you flew here on Sunday. Hmm ... tell me about how you met Jenny on the plane." He started again, beginning with the unintentional staring incident, which had Kari laughing outright.

As before, Kari asked probing questions, including wanting the details on how Jenny had responded in certain situations, and did he notice if her nipples were hard, and so on. "You know, I imagine she went to the lavatory for the same reason you did later. You had no idea that she was getting so turned on by you, though, did you? I bet she was completely crazy for it when you kissed her in the airport – Maria said she was all flushed and her nipples were poking through her shirt. So, you still have her number, right?"

"Yeah, it's in my billfold," he gestured to his back pocket. She reached over to grab her bag on the end table and dug out her cell phone. Holding it out to him, she insisted, "You should call her, right now." Seeing the look of apprehension on his face, she went on, "Trust your sex coach on this one. Jenny's probably been thinking about you all day, wondering if you are ever going to call her, waiting for the phone to ring but trying to not to obsess over it. If you call her, she'll be so happy!"

"I seriously doubt that's true – I'm sure she had things going on today." Kari just kept holding the phone out to him. "But what do I say?"

"Well, just tell her that, you've been thinking about her today and, even though you still don't have your own phone and had to borrow one, you really wanted to see how she was doing after the rough flight. That's all true, right?" Jake nodded. "I'll bet you anything she'll steer the conversation over to meeting up with you again."

Suddenly, she grinned wickedly, "OK, let's make a fun bet here. If she's not happy to get your call, you win and I give you a nice blowjob, later tonight after Jim is asleep. But if she's happy to talk to you and wants to see you again, then I win, and you go down on me, like you did this morning."

Jake couldn't quite see how he lost either way, so he grinned back and took the phone from her, saying, "OK, deal!" Taking a deep breath, he pulled out the slip of paper from his billfold and dialed the number. Kari leaned close so she could hear from the receiver, explaining it would help her coach him.

Jenny picked up on the second ring, answering with obvious eagerness in her voice, "Hello?"

"Hello Jenny, this is Jake, from the plane yesterday."

"Oh hi Jake!" Now, she sounded excited. "What a surprise! After what I ... ummm ...well, I wasn't expecting you to call ... uhhh ... I mean, I just thought ... you'd be really busy, getting settled and all, so ... oh man, what I'm trying to say is, ummm well, it's really good to hear from you."

"Thanks. It was a bit hectic for me today, and I still don't have a phone of my own – I'm borrowing my cousin's cell phone – but I really wanted to hear how you were doing, you know, because the flight was so hard for you."

"Oh, that is really sweet. I'm fine, really good. Even though it was like the bumpiest flight ever, it wasn't that bad for me – I mean, because you helped me so much, I was really OK. Pretty amazing really, because if you hadn't been there for me ... well, I don't want to think about how messed up I would have been. Like I said, I really owe you big time, and I was serious about helping you get settled here. I was even looking in the paper today at the apartment listings – remember, I've decided to move out of Kathy's place – so maybe ... it would be fun to look at apartments together."

Kari tapped Jake's shoulder to get his attention and, with a huge smile, silently mouthed, "I win". Because of Jake's unintentional delay in responding when Kari momentarily distracted him, Jenny had second thoughts about what she had said, "Oh shit, I don't mean ... I mean, you'd be looking for a place to live, and I'd be looking for a different place ... oh god, am I making a fool of myself or what?"

"No, no," Jake replied quickly, "I know what you mean ... and yes, that does sound like fun, as long as you don't mind looking at the low-rent dives that will fit my grad student budget. I also started looking at the rental ads this morning, and there weren't too many in my price range close to UCSD."

They chatted comfortably for a few more minutes, with Jake promising to call back on Wednesday night since he thought he'd have his own phone by then. The conversation was winding down and Jake was about to say he needed to go when Jenny cleared her throat, "Uhhh look, I need to ... well, I gotta say this, because I told myself I'd be really honest with you, but it's hard. See - I'm very sorry about ... well, leaving you so quickly yesterday, you know, at the airport. I just don't want to you to misunderstand ... it wasn't that I was upset with what happened." He heard her take a deep breath, and then she continued in a shaky voice, "I mean, the kiss was ... wonderful. I just got ... ummm ... kinda confused and there were so many people around, so I ... I kinda ran away. But it wasn't you, you know. Later I felt so stupid, and, well, thought you'd never call me after that ... so, anyway, I hope you can understand." She finished with almost a pleading note in her voice.

Jake quickly reassured her, "Oh, thanks for explaining, and I did wonder a bit if I had offended you. But I understand completely – it was disorienting there in the crowd of people and noise and everything, and I felt all turned around, too. Uhhhh ... maybe we should ... try again, without all the people around."

He heard a sharp intake of breath on her end, a pause, and then in a throaty whisper, "Yes ... I'd like that ... very much." A long pause followed while both of them considered the promise of that. Finally, Jenny spoke, "Jake, I'm so glad you called – I imagine you need to get going, and your cousin's phone and all. I'll be looking forward to talking to you Wednesday night, but if you get your phone earlier, you can always call me ... anytime."

"OK, I'll remember that. And it was great talking to you, and I'm excited about ... getting together soon, it'll be fun."

"Me, too. Bye Jake!"

"Bye Jenny."

Jake hung up and handed the phone back to Kari. Grinning broadly, she gloated, "I soooo won that bet! She sounds really nice, and I was super impressed that she was honest about what happened in the airport. Well, mostly honest – I think she said she was confused, which I suppose is sort of close to "so hot for you that I thought I was gonna die". There's just no doubt at all in my mind that the girl wants you in her bed, it's just a matter of time now." To herself, Kari thought,She sounded aroused there at the end ...I wouldn't be surprised if Jenny is playing with herself right now, fantasizing about Jake fucking her ...I wonder what her fantasy is, what does she imagine as she rubs her clit?Just the idea that, through Jake, she might be able to learn about the fantasies of a beautiful stranger like Jenny made her pussy tingle yet again.

"Come on, I think you're reading too much into it ... but I guess I hope you're right. I really liked her, she was fun to talk to on the plane."

"And the fact that she's sexy as all hell probably helps, too, don't ya think? Life is good, ain't it?!" She stood up, "Ummm ... I'm going to look for a soda, do you want anything?"

DITF
DITF
52 Followers