Lust in La Jolla Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
50 Followers

As Beth drove south on El Camino to return to the biotech where she was a summer intern, she did not notice the USPS delivery truck passing by in the opposite direction. Tanya was in a hurry to get home, as she only had forty-five minutes before she had to be back at the Aviara branch, and she had a terrible itch that needed scratching. She had seriously considered just pulling off somewhere private and masturbating to get the release, but what she really needed, needed it so bad so could hardly stand it, was a good hard fucking. And she knew where she could get one. Granted, her boyfriend Chris was not gorgeous like that man --Jake Schwann was what he had signed -- and his erections never showed a bulge anywhere near what she had seen in Jake's shorts. But he was available, probably still asleep in their bed since he worked the night shift this month.

A few minutes later, Tanya was almost running up the stairs to their second floor apartment, and she started stripping off her uniform as soon as she got inside the front door. Chris never knew what hit him -- one moment he was fast asleep, the next, he was waking up with Tanya's lips wrapped around his rapidly stiffening cock. She always gave good head, but this blowjob was in a league of its own, a frenzy overtaking her as she worked his dick in and out, faster and faster. She stopped just before he was about to cum, and he groaned, "Oh baby, please!" Quickly positioning her hips over his, she was so wet and ready that she buried every inch of him inside her with a single smooth plunge, emitting a guttural moan that increased in pitch and strength till she was squealing "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" as she ground herself on him. Knowing her well, he grabbed her tits with both hands, squeezing the full soft orbs and twisting the piercings on her nipples, adding more fuel to the fire inside her. Her squealing suddenly stopped as a low animalistic groan replaced it, and the long-awaited orgasm shook her body like a ragdoll. Her orgasm went on and on, and now he was pounding up into her, another wave crashing through her each time he thrust deep inside. After a dozen strokes, his own explosion came, his body tensing as he pumped his seed into her depths. Seconds later, it was over, and she fell forward onto him, both of them breathing hard.

Once he caught his wind, Chris asked in a puzzled voice, "Uhhh, hon ... what got into you today?"

Playfully squeezing his softening dick with her Kegel muscles, she giggled, "You got into me, can't you tell?"

"You know what I mean -- you've never come home and jumped my bones like this before. I'm just wondering what's up?"

In the fog of her lust, Tanya hadn't stopped to consider she'd have to explain herself to Chris, and she was at a loss. "Well, I ... I guess I just got ... ummm ... y'know, I was thinking about ... about you, this morning," she finished lamely.

"I see. I guess I shouldn't complain ... just keep thinking about 'me', OK," he answered in a tone which suggested that he didn't believe she was telling him the whole story.

"Yeah. Sure babe. Look, I gotta clean up and race back to work."

She showered and dressed very quickly and was driving again just 30 min after she had arrived, knowing in her heart that this was the beginning of the end for their relationship, which had been cooling for some time. So be it she thought to herself as she pulled onto El Camino to head back south.

After lunch, Jake asked Maria to walk the short distance down to the beach with him. He explained that he needed to do his daily meditation, emphasizing how necessary it was to him to be able to maintain his composure and cope with life's challenges.

"Could you teach me?" Maria asked, "It just seems like you are so together, y'know, and I really struggle sometimes, so maybe it would help me."

"Well, uh, I can tell you about the basics, but it took me a very long time -- I'm talking years -- before I was able to get as deep as I go now."

"I can at least try, can't I?" she replied with a hopeful smile.

He agreed, and they sat together on a bench facing the ocean. He patiently instructed her about breathing and de-focusing her mind, and watched her begin to breathe quietly. Then he went into his meditation. She lasted about 3 minutes before her mind just would not stay still anymore. Nonetheless, she felt calmer when she opened her eyes. While she waited for him to finish, she just gazed at him, in quiet wonder about this very special man who had suddenly appeared in her life. She had no regrets whatsoever about giving herself to him, for him to take her whenever he wanted, even though she knew in her heart he would never belong only to her in the same way.

After Jake finished, they left the beach and focused on the remaining items on Jake's to-do list. First on the agenda was to get wired and connected. After discussing various possibilities last night with Kari, he had decided to go Mac. An hour spent at the Apple Store at UTC and he was the proud owner of a new 15" MacBook Pro, an iPhone, some key software packages and a few other accessories such as a high-end webcam. When Maria was in the restroom, he placed his very first call to Kari and left her a voicemail thanking her for helping him last night, and playfully suggesting that he was looking forward to getting plugged in with her later tonight. It didn't occur to him that leaving a message like that was a departure for him, the very beginning of being the pursuer rather than just the pursued.

The next stop was at a nearby apartment complex that still had a couple of vacancies. The rent was a little above what he had been thinking of spending, but worse was the fact that the apartment was just not appealing: small, dark, and unattractive. He tried one more complex a little further away, but it was even worse. Seeing the look of discouragement on Jake's face, Maria decided that promise she had made that morning to be good, which she had kept despite the many temptations to do otherwise, really needed to have some flexibility. After all, I wouldn't be "good" if I let Jake stay down in the dumps. And besides, this was really the last business to take care of today, she mused, easily convincing herself that her self-imposed ban on teasing could be lifted for Jake's own well-being.

A minute later, Maria saw her chance. As they walked back to their car from the apartment's office, they passed through a connecting walkway that shielded on one side by a dense stand of bamboo and by the building on the other. After checking that no one was in sight, she deliberately dropped her car keys. As she had anticipated, Jake stopped a couple of steps ahead of her, and she turned her back to him. Taking a wide stance, she very intentionally bent over at the waist as she reached for her keys, knowing her dress would ride up to completely expose her ass. She heard a sharp intake of breath as Jake drank in the perfect view of her firm round ass. Although Maria liked to tease, she had never been tempted to take it as far as frank exhibitionism. With Jake, however, showing her ass and pussy covered by a vanishingly thin strip of sheer material was incredibly arousing, a powerful feeling of giving herself to him, offering her body for his taking. His gaze felt like the midsummer sun on her bare skin, sending waves of liquid heat through her.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked in a low sexy voice. She slowly shifted her weight from one leg to the other, then back again, sending her firm butt through a wonderful gyration. "Like I said earlier," she continued, "it belongs to you."

She slid one hand up her inner thigh, lightly brushing her throbbing clit when she reached her pussy. In a hoarse voice trembling with desire, she added, "You can take me anytime you want. I'm yours. Right now, right here."

He had stepped up right behind as she spoke, and as she finished, he grabbed her right cheek with his hand, causing her to moan and press back into him.

"You are so incredibly sexy and beautiful!" he said with conviction. She ground her ass against his erection, moaning louder. He pulled her upright and wrapped his arms around her, and brought his lips close to her ear as his right hand slid inside her thong while his left hand kneaded her right breast through her dress.

"I want you too," he whispered, "right here, right now. I want to be inside you, inside your hot depths." He continued to whisper words of desire and passion, promises of how he would make love to her when they returned home. All the while, his quick fingers played arpeggio on her swollen clit, dipping occasionally into her dripping wet pussy to provide some counterpoint. Maria grabbed his arms for support as the music built to a crescendo within her, the pure high notes of pleasure in perfect harmony with his smooth seductive voice in her ear.

Suddenly, she grabbed his hand and pressed it very hard against her pussy as the orgasm hit like crashing cymbals, her whole body clenching and shaking in his arms, an incoherent groan of release escaping from her lips. Then, just as suddenly, she was limp in his arms, no strength left even to stand. In the silence, Jake heard a soft "Omigod!" behind him. He turned his head to see a young woman, quite plain-looking in her jeans and t-shirt, standing about 25 feet away, standing near the entrance to the walkway. Her face was flushed bright red, and for a second Jake thought she was angry and that there would be trouble. Then her eyes met his, and she looked down shyly.

"I'm so sorry," she said in a low apologetic voice as she backed away slowly, "I didn't mean to watch, but I couldn't help it." Taking a deep breath as if to gather her courage, she looked back up at Jake and said in a voice filled with longing, "You have no idea how much I wish I had someone who could make me cum like that." Then she turned and ran away, as if she had given too much of herself away.

Jake could do nothing but hold Maria until she roused in a minute or so from her dazed condition. Finally, she said with a contented sigh, "Wow. That was amazing. Can we go now? I can't wait to get home to finish what we started here." She didn't say anything about the girl, so Jake concluded that she had not been aware of the voyeur. The last words she spoke, however, often came back to him in the days and weeks ahead as his love life became ever more complicated.

to be continued

DITF
DITF
50 Followers