Lust in La Jolla Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
52 Followers

"Mmm ... every man's fantasy, huh? And yours, too, right?" A devious smile lit up her face as she added, "But what about any fantasies that are just yours alone? Something that really gets you stiff when you're all by yourself?" Unable to resist, her eyes dropped again to his massive hardness. In the next moment, her lust-laden mind created the image of him stroking that shaft as he fantasized about banging her so hard from behind: his strong hands gripping her hips as he rammed his throbbing monster so deep into her hot, slippery tightness, faster and faster. And now, the heavy breathing of her five sexy harem-mates standing in a circle around them, watching spellbound as he took his pleasure from his willing fuck-toy. She let loose a barely-audible groan as nearly unbearable arousal coursed through her.

Trying to maintain enough focus to drive on the busy interstate despite how strange the situation seemed to him, Jake was unaware that Maria was staring at him in unbridled lust while he considered how to answer her question. Over his three years on the expedition, he had steadily built an extensive catalog of fantasies to cope with the isolation and loneliness, but he was still much too shy to share the ones that he felt might be too extreme for Maria, or anyone, to accept. Playing it safe, he selected one that was an old favorite, but one that Maria had already shown some tendencies towards herself.

"Well ..." he drawled, "I've got this thing about a striptease. A beautiful girl like you dancing sexy for me, slowly undressing herself, teasing me."

"Mmm ... that's hot!" Maria grinned, then added, "But just one girl, huh? You wouldn't like the idea of two girls stripping for you? Or maybe four or five, one lap dance after another, all those soft sexy bodies rubbing against you, hmmm? I bet anything that your whole harem would be excited to put on a show like that for you. But, sorry, I'm not gonna do it for you today, 'cause when we get back to the house, I'm not going to wait one second longer. I swear to God, I've been wanting you inside me so bad for so long today it actually hurts. I never had this happen to me before – it's like, now I know how the boys felt with their 'blue balls'."

Speechless again, Jake suddenly realized they were approaching their exit, and worked his way across the lanes. They hit the green light at the top of the ramp, but the next light turned red as they approached. As soon as the car had stopped, Maria unbuckled her seat belt and, sprawling across the center console, dropped her head into his lap and virtually inhaled the first few inches of her obsession.

"Ogawdyessss!" Jake gasped as the soft, wet warmth of her mouth was quickly followed by the fantastic sensation of Maria's tongue swirling around the sensitive head of his cock. Seconds later, she began jacking his shaft with her right hand in rhythm with her bobbing head. Jake was soon lost to the world as he let his head fall back against the headrest, eyes closed, hips involuntarily lifting off the seat as the pleasure washed over him. When the driver of the car behind suddenly blasted her horn, Jake jerked backed to awareness, causing Maria to gag a bit as he accidentally drove his oversized rod a little too deep into her mouth.

Maria scrambled back into her seat, laughing, and Jake drove forward through the now-green light, silencing the horn.

"Oh, I'm such a naughty little slut, aren't I?!" Maria admitted, "I was wanting to do that the whole way down the freeway ... your cock is just so perfectly yummy, I could suck it all day long. Well, except that when we get to Kari's ... no doubt about it ...there's something else I'm gonna do with it. Oh God, just another few blocks! Here, let's get you back inside those shorts before we get there."

She was just finishing zipping him up when they pulled into the driveway. She practically ran to the front door, then waited impatiently as he unlocked it. As soon as he had closed the door behind them, she practically attacked him, kissing him feverishly and rubbing his member through the shorts.

"Come on!" she urged as soon as she broke for air, "upstairs. Kari's room. Hurry!"

She pulled him by the hand up the stairs and into the bedroom, before locking lips with him once again. This time, however, her hands immediately went to work unbuttoning his shorts. Frustrated that she couldn't kiss and undress him at the same time, she stepped back just enough to yank his shirt over his head, then pulling his shorts down to his ankles so he could step out of them. He did his part, pulling her dress over her head as soon as she stood up, leaving him nude and her only in her microthong. Nimbly, she hopped into his arms, wrapping her legs round his hips.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she laughed, grinding her crotch against the massive hardness trapped between their bodies, "The bed is right over there."

He easily carried her across the room to the bed, but surprised her when turned and laid back himself, pulling her on top of him. In response to her confused look, he explained, "Best if you're on top and in control at first, so I don't accidentally hurt you."

"Oh! Are you really worried? I mean, it's fine and all, but do you really think ..." she trailed off as she noticed the concern in his eyes.

"Yeah, well, I dunno. Just some bad experiences in the past, so I'm more comfortable this way, OK?"

"Sure, no problem." Maria gave him another one of her wicked grins. "You just lay there and let me do the movin' to the groovin'. Just gotta get this off, first," she added. She stood to peel her sodden thong off and toss it carelessly over her shoulder, then straddled Jake once more on the bed. "Ohhh thassss soooo nnnnice ..." she hissed as she slid up and down the entire length of the hard shaft pinned under her slick folds, coating it thoroughly with her oozing juices.

For Jake, the feeling was both amazingly intense and, at the same time, left him wanting more, a desperate need to be deep inside the hot wetness teasing him. Fortunately, Maria was of the same mind, and came forward and up before reaching between her legs to lift his member into position, the massive head spreading her petals.

"OK, show time!" she giggled nervously, then sat back slowly, gasping as she stretched wide to accommodate just the first few inches of the biggest cock – by far! – she had ever tried. She froze, unmoving, except for her panting, and Jake knew from experience that he had to remain still.

"Are you OK?" he asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah, 'm okay." Pause. "Fuck! That is sooo big!"

"Ummm ... I don't want to hurt you, we can stop, y'know."

"Oh no fuckin' way are we stopping! It feels soooo damn good! I just need a moment. OK, here we go again."

She began to move slowly again, little up and downs and rocking motions, slowly working the monster deeper and deeper, her wordless moans and cries increasing with every additional inch that disappeared into her clutching cunt. She remained upright as she worked it, her hands on his chest, her head down and eyes closed. Jake just stayed put, enjoying the incredible sensations as his cock was caressed in an indescribable way and staring at the rock-hard nipples that topped the perfect breasts, bouncing in a most delicious manner less than an arm's length away. Maria's world had collapsed: all that registered on her consciousness now was the continuous waves of pleasure radiating from her center, growing more and more intense as she took him ever deeper, and the tension to cum building steadily, climbing towards that peak where the explosion would occur.

Finally, she had it all inside, filled beyond anything she had ever imagined. It felt like every nerve was firing, pleasure centers never before engaged now feeding into the growing maelstrom of ecstacy. Her swollen clit was now brushing the wiry hair on Jake's pubic bone, adding white-hot electric sparks to the fireworks. Suddenly, it was as if a sexual autopilot took control of her body, navigating unerringly towards the orgasm that was so close now: she began to rapidly rock back and forth on his fully embedded cock, increasing the friction on her clit dramatically.

"Yessss, yesss, yesss!" she hissed ecstatically as she rose to a peak, throwing her head back. The sight of her breasts thrust forward was too much for Jake to resist, and he reached forward with both hands, taking each nipple between thumb and forefinger and lightly squeezing. The extra jolt of pleasure from her sensitive nipples rocketed her over the top – she exploded into a massive orgasm. Doubling over at the waist as her body spasmed and vibrated in response to overload, she groaned loudly, "Uhnnn...uhnnn...uhnnn."

Jake was already on the cusp himself when Maria began to cum, and the combination of seeing her in the throes of pleasure and feeling her clenching muscles squeezing and milking his cock sent him over the edge as well. He let out his own deep-throated grunt as he lost control of his self-willed stillness, impulsively thrusting upwards into her as he emptied his load deep within her. Maria's own climax was beginning to abate when Jake's thrusts rang her overloaded senses like a bell, reverberating pure pleasure. But then ... then he came, his cock pulsing against her sensitive flesh clutching it so tightly, the indescribable sensation of his hot jism jetting so deep inside her: a supernova of ecstasy! Her groans rapidly escalated in pitch until she was screaming in the vicinity of high C. For a few seconds, her hands clenched spastically what they were gripping – which turned out to be Jake's chest, her fingernails leaving visible marks but not breaking the skin – before her arms turned to jelly and she collapsed on top of him, tremors still shaking her body.

Jake just held her tight long after her tremors and twitches subsided, instinctively knowing that it was too soon for words. She would speak when it was time.

"Omi-FUCKING-god," she finally whispered without raising her head from his chest, "never ... I never imagined ... could be like that." She was acutely aware that she remained stuffed with cock, and she experimented with a little pelvis shimmy, drawing a hum of approval from Jake. Damn, she thought, he's still hard and wants more! "Ummm ...it's unbelievable, but you don't, y'know, seem to be done," she volunteered. "I'm kinda wiped out myself, but I'm not actually sore yet," she explained, then slid forward and whispered in his ear, "so how 'bout if I just lay here now while you fuck me to your heart's content."

She pulled off him, sighing as she felt him slide out, and fell bonelessly on her back next to him. "Come on, lover!" she urged, "Get up here and put it in me – I feel so empty!"

Jake hurried to comply, and seconds later, he was between her spread legs, kissing her passionately as he guided his stiff tool back into her cum-filled cunt. She was still very tight but well-lubricated, and his usual fear of causing pain was almost entirely absent. He slowly increased his pace, alternating between deep kisses and nibbling on her ears and neck. Even though Maria had thought she was beyond any further arousal, his sweet lovemaking soon reawakened her body. She urged him on with little coo's of pleasure. As he drove harder and deeper, however, she began to have second thoughts. Maria had never been very fond of the missionary position, and something about the angle was just not quite right – and, now, with some of his deepest thrusts she would experience a definitely uncomfortable twinge when he bumped her cervix.

"Mmmm, hey babe," she whispered in his ear, "wanna try something a little different? Do you like doggy-style? Cuz I really do, and, see – Kari's mirror over there, I could watch you do me, so hot!"

Jake had sensed Maria getting more tense under him, so he welcomed her suggestion. Quickly, they rearranged on the bed, so that when facing to the left on her hands and knees, Maria had a perfect side view of them in one of Kari's many mirrors. The sight of Jake's strong hands gripping her hips as he slowly slid his big hard cock deep into her, filling her up soooo perfectly, first recalled her fantasy but then went beyond it. A hunger for more! swept over her and she was lost to a frenzy once again. Jake drew back, drawing a low moan from Maria, and then reversed, intending to go slow. She would have none of that, however, and rocked her body back towards him hard, impaling herself on that marvelous hardness. Pure pleasure this time, no pain at all, a slap of flesh against flesh as his pelvis crashed against her firm round ass.

"OH shit YESSSS!" she growled, "Come on, I really want it NOW. Fuck me HARD!"

The sheer animal lust in her voice triggered an equally primal force within Jake, and he began to pound her ferociously. For the first couple of minutes, as she climbed towards that point of no return, she was able to stay upright, watching him plunge in and out, her juices glistening on that glorious rod, urging him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper. And then, the first wave broke over her, and she dropped her face to the bed and screamed out his name as she came hard.

Lost as they were in their passion, there was no way either Jake or Maria could possibly have noticed the voyeur. Mary Jacobsen was standing in the dimly lit hallway, looking in through the partially open door, growing weak-kneed as intense arousal replaced the irritation she had been feeling moments before.

On her long drive from the airport, Mary had been fantasizing about her bedroom plans with Jim that night, and all the ways her new toys might be put to use. Needless to say, she was hot as hell by the time she turned down her street and had already resolved to "take the edge off" with a little solo action before going to dinner with Jim and Kari. She was therefore extremely frustrated to see Maria's Celica parked in her driveway. What the fuck?! she thought, that girl better not have brought another boy here to screw, like she did last summer. Over a year ago, Mary had come home unexpectedly early one afternoon to find Maria and her boyfriend du jour banging away in Kari's room.

She thought she had made it crystal clear to both Maria and Kari that such a thing was never to happen again. And yet, here she was again, at the house when everyone was away. If Mary's mind had not been so filled with sex, she might have considered other possibilities. Instead, she decided she was going to really lay into Maria this time, and step one was sneaking up on her. After parking on the street one house down, Mary walked through her neighbor's yard so she could enter through the back door with little chance of being seen. As soon as she stepped through the door into the utility room, she took off her shoes and walked softly into the family room, listening.

Within a few seconds, her suspicions were confirmed – loud moans came from upstairs, accompanied by the sounds of squeaking bedsprings. She quickly but quietly climbed the stairs, rehearsing what she was going to say as she burst into the room. To her surprise, the door to Kari's room was partially open, so she approached cautiously to see exactly who Maria was with before launching into action. One peek around the door jam and the sight froze her in place, her heart skipping a beat before beginning to race in her chest. JIM!! How could he?!? He was taking her doggy-style on the bed, facing away from the door, but those were his shoulders, his butt, his strong legs. Just as the realization hit her that the body she had recognized belonged to the Jim she had first met almost 10 years ago, one forever etched in her mind of course, and not the Jim of today, Maria screamed out "Oh Jake!" as she crashed through an obvious orgasm. Jake? The name rattled around inside Mary's adrenaline-addled mind for a few seconds before finally connecting: Jake was Jim's nephew; arrived on Sunday; staying with them!

Mary took a step back from the doorway and drew a deep shuddering breath as she pieced it together – Jim had offhandedly mentioned that Jake was "running around on errands" today, and that Maria had offered to drive him since he had no car. But ... but she hadn't expected Jake to look like that. He's built so much like Jim was when he was younger she thought, and she couldn't help but feel a surge of arousal when she recalled how Jim's hard body had been completely irresistible to her. Wasn't he the chubby, nerdy kid in those old family pictures? Wait, Jim did hint that he had really "grown up". Of course, the resemblance made sense – they were family, after all! It also occurred to her that Maria was not using their home for a tryst as she had suspected – in fact, this was Jake's home at the moment, so it made sense to Mary they were here. At least, to the extent that any of this made sense.

Curious now, and more than a little turned on by the sounds of their coupling, she crept back to the door for another look. He was still pounding her relentlessly from behind, a squeal from Maria accompanying the slap every time he slammed up against her ass. Maria had never been fucked like this before. On each stroke, every single nerve in her pussy seemed to fire off, followed by a white hot flash of ecstacy when his heavy balls crashed against her clit as he bottomed out. With her head down on the bed, her stiff nipples grazed the rough fabric as they rocked backed and forth, adding to the sensations overwhelming her. Her hands gripped the bedspread, knuckles white. She hung on for dear life through the orgasms that racked her, one after another. Since he had cum only a short time before, his own orgasm was building slowly but steadily. Her pleading cries of "faster, faster, fuck me harder" fueled his frenzy, and it was only his excellent conditioning that allowed him to continue at such a feverish pace, sweat beading on his body as he plowed into Maria's slippery warmth again and again.

Now that Mary was taking a closer look, she could see that Jake's body was noticeably different than Jim's, even the Jim of ten years ago. He had a dark tan everywhere but on his firm butt, and his arms and shoulders were a bit more muscular than Jim's had ever been. Her eyes returned to his ass, the muscles rhythmically flexing as he drove in and out. With every thrust, the heat between her legs ratcheted up another notch. Powerless to resist her body's demands, her left hand slid up across her belly to her right breast, then gently squeezed the sensitive flesh. Her right hand pressed against her crotch, rubbing through the dress.

For long seconds, she couldn't tear her gaze away from his ass, but her growing lust demanded more. She wanted to see, she had to see! Jim was very well-endowed, and that played no small role in how hard he had fallen for him. Now, she had to know, this younger version of Jim, what was he packing? Her line of sight from the door frustrated her: she couldn't quite see his equipment from where she was, not quite directly behind him. Feeling frantic, she looked away for a second, and noticed the movement in the mirror on the far wall beyond the bed. The angle of reflection allowed her to see Maria's body from the side – all she had to do was move a little to the left ... yes, now she could see – an amazingly thick shaft sliding out, glistening wet from Maria's juices! Omigod, he's so fucking huge! raced through her mind. It was the last coherent thought before she was lost to a voyeur trance, her own climax building as she watched Jake near his.

Even though Maria felt like she was barely hanging onto consciousness, she somehow registered a change in Jake's thrusts, and sensed his finish was near. Her suspicions were confirmed when she heard him groan, "Oh God yes!" just like he had moments before he had cum last time. A sudden burst of energy ran through her, as she realized with absolute certainty what she wanted. She instantly pulled away from him and spun around to face him, her mouth perfectly at cock level, grasping him with her right hand and jacking him furiously.

DITF
DITF
52 Followers