Lust in the Jungle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other than during lovemaking, it was unusual for her to curse. It usually only happened when she was shocked or feeling pressurised. Like now...

"We have no choice," Josef told her.

"Really?" The word was laced with sarcasm.

It was alright for her husband, his loincloth covered his pride and joy. Hers, on the other hand, hardly covered her ass and to make matters worse, she was going to have to parade topless around the village.

"You don't wear a bra on holiday," Josef tried.

"I go topless on the beach, yes, but that's hardly the same. Are you really telling me you're comfortable for my tits to be on display to everyone here?"

"I'm just saying we have no choice. Besides, you have great tits."

Michelle grunted in annoyance. Her husband could be incredibly insensitive at times. Still, maybe he had a point. Her apple-sized breasts weren't anything like as big as some of the women around here—especially Kara—but they had a unique quality. They were white. They were firm and round too, and she'd already seen the effect of them at the river.

Perhaps she should just imagine that she was on holiday at a beach resort. She enjoyed people paying attention to her, so if Josef was going to be this obtuse, why not go with the flow.

She drained the last of her drink from the coconut cup and could almost feel the liquid pour into her veins. As with yesterday, it gave her a warm, comforting, fuzzy feeling. She'd have to ask Jameraka what it was when she saw him.

The opportunity came sooner than she thought. He was waiting for them when they eventually emerged from the hut.

He nodded in appreciation, although from the direction of his eyes it wasn't clear whether his reaction was as a result of their compliance with the dress code or the sight of her tits.

Her nipples hardened further under his gaze and she couldn't prevent her eyes from flickering over his hard muscular body—those impressive pecs, his six-pack stomach and the impressive bulge in his loincloth. Had he really masturbated at the door to their hut when she was fucking Josef?

It all felt like such a distant dream.

"In return for complying with the Chief's wishes," he told them, "He has granted permission for Missy to bathe in a different, more private part of the river."

"Michelle?"

Mark's voice was so high pitched it sounded like he'd gone falsetto.

"It is restricted to women," Jameraka explained, as easily as if he was swatting away a fly.

He turned his head to speak directly to Michelle.

"If it pleases you, Missy, bring what you need and I will show you the way now."

----------

An unspoken rule during their short time on the safari had been that when Jameraka wasn't leading them to a specific location, he deferentially walked behind the couple.

Today, heading down to the river, he chose to walk beside Michelle.

It felt to her like an intimate gesture, almost as if they were two close friends whose relationship was growing. Relationship? Was she going out of her mind?

Maybe she was? Why else would she have imagined that he'd wanked in her doorway last night while she'd fucked Josef? He'd watched them fuck, and she'd watched him masturbate. The image of his cum launching from his thick black dick still made her heart jump into her mouth.

Except that she still wasn't sure if it had been just her imagination...

She glanced at Jameraka out of the corner of her eye as they travelled along the grassy path. No, this wasn't a feeling of being with a close friend. You didn't walk with your best friend with your tits on display. The feelings she was experiencing were definitely sexual.

Josef had glared at her when she'd agreed to go with Jameraka. That was silly. What did he want her to do, insist on bathing with the rest of the tribe? That was just plain daft.

Her gaze drifted down to Jameraka's loincloth. Even if she had been imaging things in the hut, she'd seen him at the river yesterday. All of him. The image had rarely left her mind.

Was that why she'd agreed to go with Jameraka to the river? An opportunity to be alone with him? She wanted to ask him about last night but didn't know how to approach the subject, especially if her mind had been playing tricks. What kind of message would that send out?

They were out of sight of the village now. Their hips occasionally bumped as the path narrowed and each touch gave her goosebumps. He could do anything he wanted to her out here and she couldn't do a thing to stop him.

But no sooner had the deliciously self-indulgent thought begun to develop in her head than the foliage suddenly disappeared and they had walked out into a clearing.

The sight that confronted them was stunning, simply stunning. A small, circular pool of clear blue water and behind it a small but spectacular waterfall. Water cascaded in waves onto the rocks underneath. Perfect! It was practical as well as beautiful. She could shower as well as bathe!

She turned towards Jameraka, her eyes wide like a little girl who'd just opened a wonderful Christmas present. But even as she opened her mouth to speak, she froze. He had removed his loincloth and was standing naked infront of her.

Before she could stop herself, her gaze had covered every inch of his hard, muscular body. Especially the circumcised black monster that hung between his thighs!

Even flaccid, it was humungous.

"We wash together," he told her, when her eyes eventually dragged themselves upwards to meet his dark gaze.

Michelle hesitated and pushed her long blonde hair over one shoulder as she tried to compose herself. Hadn't he told Josef that this location was restricted to women?

"We wash," he repeated, taking the soap and stepping into the clear water. "Come."

Her trembling hands went to her loincloth and it dropped to her feet as she released it, leaving her dressed in just a skimpy black thong. Blood was pounding through her veins at the thought of displaying her nakedness to him again. Could he see the blush that had formed around her neck?

Her natural modesty saw her turn away from him as she pulled the thong down her legs and followed him into the water.

She couldn't trust herself to look at him. Not when he was naked. If he was soaping himself, he'd be hard now.

"That drink in the coconut shell," she said, over her shoulder, trying to find some sort of conversation to defuse the sexual tension. "What is it?"

"We call it kekpa," his deep voice answered. "It has special qualities."

"Special qualities?"

"It brings about a feeling of well-being, Missy. You had a long journey here and needed to relax your body and mind. Kekpa does that."

He close moved behind her as he spoke. Gawd, she could actually feel his cock against her asscheeks.

"It is Jameraka's duty to look after Missy," he told her, as he placed his large hands on her shoulders.

He turned her around to face him as he spoke. His eyes found hers and held them as he took the soap and rubbed it on her arms and then across her stomach.

"Jameraka is responsible for helping Missy feel at ease. You like, yes?"

His caressing touch felt wonderful, but she knew this was a step too far. She told herself to stop him here and now, but instead, she found herself nodding.

For such a huge man he was unbelievably gentle. His hands caressed the soap suds across her shoulders, her neck, and then down onto the top of her cleavage. When they found her breasts, she closed her eyes more tightly. If she couldn't see him, this couldn't be happening.

"Last night when you fuck your husband," he continued, "you think about Jameraka..."

Her mouth opened to protest. He shouldn't be talking to her like this. But all that came out was a moan. He was openly kneading her tits now. When his thumbs flicked over her hard nipples, another throaty moan escaped her lips.

"So I came to you," he added. "I watched you fuck your husband, but know you think about fucking Jameraka..."

He took her right hand in his and placed it on his hard cock.

----------

He was so thick that Michelle couldn't wrap her fingers around the whole of his girth. She tried. The feeling of him, warm and rock hard in her palm, was intoxicating.

And the contrast in colour between her white hand and his magnificent black cock was exhilarating.

She shouldn't be doing this—she was Josef's girlfriend and they were here on holiday together—but despite the warning messages her brain was firing out, she found herself slowly stroking up and down his enormous length.

For a while she simply lost herself to the sensation of his throbbing manhood under her stroking fingers. She used her left hand to cup his large testicles, testing the feel of each of them in the palm of her hand. His low growls were a real turn-on, as was the way he eventually began to move his hips back and forward in time with her movements.

She was getting to him...

One of his large hands went to her blonde hair. As soon as she felt the slight downward press, she knew what he had in mind. She wanted it, too. The pressure increased, his hand pushing her head downwards. Gently, but insistently.

She went with it, sinking to her knees in the water. His male scent, mixed in with the sound of his heavier breathing, was intoxicating. So was the long thick cock that rose majestically from his black curls, demanding worship.

It no longer mattered that this was wrong. She needed him like a drug.

Her fingers shook with excitement as she stretched them as far around his girth as they would go. Then her mouth went to work. The first, tangy, salty taste fuelled her need.

She provocatively licked her lips, savouring the manly flavour, and then her tongue swept away the first leakage of precum. She swallowed it deep into the back of her throat. The taste was infectious. Her tongue returned to the massive head, licking around the crown in an effort to tease more from him.

For a few minutes she lost herself. Her mouth practised everything that Josef enjoyed, but with more emphasis on the things that made this man moan for her.

She'd always loved sucking cock, but had never been quite as aroused as this.

"You suck like a black woman," he praised her.

Gripping her hair more tightly, he began to push back and forward with his hips, fucking her mouth.

Michelle gagged for a second, but quickly adjusted. One hand went around his body and gripped his tight ass. Every muscle was hard. The other clung on to the base of his cock. Her wet lips jammed down on half of his black shaft again. That was all she could fit into her mouth, but she wanted more. Could she possibly fit even a little into her throat?

Growling, her lips formed a tight seal around the thick ebony shaft. His fingers were clawing at her hair. His hips pumped back and forward a little faster. His grip in her hair tightened.

Michelle let out a gagging noise but took him as far inside her mouth as she could. Saliva dripped from her greedy lips as she bobbed her head back and forward. He was close, she could feel it, and she wanted his cum.

When his black hips started that familiar shudder, she felt her own orgasm ripple through her. She hadn't even needed to touch herself; just the thought that this black man's seed would soon be hers had set off the fireworks inside her.

She replaced her hand on the base of his thick cock and gripped his asscheeks more tightly. All her concentration was needed on what was about to happen in her mouth.

His first explosion splashed against the back of her throat, and his second burst hit the same spot. So did the third and the fourth. Fuck, he had so much cum in his heavy balls that she couldn't take it all. The thick seed was actually dripping from her lips onto her tits.

Her hand continued to pump his thick shaft as she swallowed as much as she could—an animal at feeding time.

She took what was hers until eventually even this black Adonis had had enough. He gingerly pulled his diminishing manhood from between her still sucking lips and pulled her to her feet, staring deeply into her eyes.

"You belong to the tribe now..."

12