Lust in the Loft

Story Info
Getting cozy with cousin Marion.
2.1k words
4.22
305.5k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,467 Followers

I've never experienced incest in real life. None of my immediate family are the type. Neither adventurous, or interesting. Way to straight. However, there is one cousin, Marion, about 5 or 6 years older than me. Marion was a wild child. She had left town at 19, just after being my last babysitter. Marion ended up overseas, starring on her sugar daddy's tv network. Then , she moved home to settle down. She had grown up to be gorgeous ( think Marilyn Monroe, but A cup). Not knowing many people, she started to hang out with me. I was single then, and we hit the bars hard. We met lots of people. I learned she was not only promiscuous , but also bi.

A few months after she got to town, Marion decided to through her own housewarming bash for her new friends. I was the only relative there. Everyone partied hard, drinking way too much, dancing to the Rolling Stones until close to dawn. Next thing I know, I woke up alone on her couch. I saw a few semi-clad people dozing in corners. The sun was peeping in the window. My cousin entered, holding a finger up to those lush red lips. She took me silently by the hand and lead me to her sleeping loft.

In the loft, she had dozens of candles all over. There was an old-fashioned clawfoot tub in the corner, and a four-poster bed with fluffy adornments. The tub was filled with suds. She started unbuttoning my shirt. I was too drunk to resist. Even if I wanted to.

I wanted my cousin to strip too, so I could through her on the bed and ravish her, but she was older and wiser. She slapped my hands playfully away, stripping me, teasingly kissing, first all over my face, then my neck, my arms, my chest. She couldn't get my pants off with me sitting there, so she pulled me up by stepping back while holding my arms. We tumbled backwards into the tub. We both laughed hysterically. Marion stood up in the tub, splashing me. This allowed her time to step back out of the tub. I was sitting there, almost naked. Tenderly, her tiny hands found the remaining scraps of soaked cloth and eased them off. Then she gently took her giant sponge and soaped me all over. Her breath was warm on my flesh. My childhood dreams of Marion, my last and sexiest babysitter, were about to be fulfilled.

Marion's hands rolled the soapy sponge around my chest. She leaned over the tub, her hard eraser like nipples clearly visible through her wet blouse. Her small firm breasts needed no support. As her hand worked down my chest to my navel, her golden hair brushed my neck. Her breath was even closer. I knew her lips were almost grazing my cheek. Then, softly, I felt her tongue explore my ear. That almost , but not quite, distracted me from what her hand was doing.

Marion worked the sponge softly but thoroughly into and around my navel, tickling the soft hair that covered my belly "Like a bear cub", she giggled. "None of the other men in the family are as hairy as you", she added mysteriously, "or as well-hung". With the last remark, she tugged teasingly once on my bobbing, almost fully erect cock, then collapsed against me in a fit of giggles, her lips covering my face with kisses.

Marion then pulled me up. My erection was at the level of her face. She kissed just the tip gently, then stood, drying me with a fluffy towel, paying special attention to my balls, my ass, and, finally, my hardness. Then, she had he step out of the tub, so she could dry my feet. She caressed each toe, kissing my arches softly. She worked the towel up between my legs, and again, rubbed my cock tenderly, as if it was fine breakable china, or an object of adoration. She kissed it a bit more fully, the tip of her tongue teasing my tip. She then took me by the hand , and led me to the bed.

She had me sit yoga style, lotus position, my hard cock sticking up like a tent pole, with my eyes closed. I heard the rustling of fabric. " Now open", Marion whispered. I saw her sheer top lifting over her head, her divine teeny breasts, crowned my erect nipples like a air of thumbs clearly visible from the soaked camisole. She stepped out of her jeans next, pirouetting to allow me to drink in her loveliness still partially clothed, in the camisole and matching silk thing panties. She leaned over the bed, teasingly running the silk covered nipple along my cheek and my lips. Then, she removed the cami, and thong, and repeated the move, now allowing me to suck her hard nipple into my mouth.

Marion kissed the top of my head as I gorged myself on her breasts. " Quietly, sweetie, someone might hear downstairs." This disruption of the dreamy quality of the moment was brief. Marion popped her nipple from my lips, and without warning, ducked down to savagely swallow my throbbing erection deeply into her throat in one gulp. She locked her lips tightly around the root, creating an exquisite suction. Her girlish fingers massaged my sac, palpating my testicles, milking me. She ever so slowly raised her lips up my shaft, keeping them as tight as possible to the flesh. I started caressing her pointed teats with my fingertips, but she interrupted her ministrations long enough to whisper: " later, dear, let this be for you."

Marion licked all around and down my erections, her hand continuing to grasp my balls. With her other hand, she teasingly twisted my right nipple. Just as she did this a second time, she did a trick where she released my balls just as her tongue licked the tip of my cock. Suddenly, a stream of cum surged out, unlike any load I'd delivered before. Cousin Marion drank it like mother's milk, then sat up and kissed me, my cum on her lips.

"Shhh, let's just rest a bit," Marion purred, gently easing me onto my back and cuddling up to me. Her soft hand toyed with my semi-hard cock. "In a few minutes, I'm going to ride you, just like a merry-go-round," she whispered, " I want to lean over you so you can suck my nipples more. I love how you do that. You are the most gentle lover I've had since your Daddy taught me about love many years ago."

" My Dad?"

"Yes, I flirted with lots of guys, and played around, but the last time I babysat for you was really my first time. I just turned 18, and wanted to learn about sex. He parked at the Bluffs and we necked. He showed me how to suck cock, and ate my pussy. I didn't care that he was my uncle. He was such a nice but strong man. Then he drove me home. Everyone was asleep, or passed out drunk, so he snuck up to my room, and fucked me. It was great."

Marion told me the affair carried on until she ran away from home. She had sex with every guy who wanted her, but none was as good as that first illicit fling. " Until now, sweetie," she added, "and we haven't really even had sex yet." Her hand idly caressed my flaccid member. " And I suspect this may take a while to recover. Can you guess what I want you to do in the meantime?" she asked, releasing my cock , using that hand to turn my face so I stared at the slow sensuous circles the fingers of the other hand were making in her faint wispy pubic hair.

Her hand then went behind my head , and gently urged me down to her honey pot. I gingerly kissed her alabaster thighs, then teased my cousin's labia just with the tip of my tongue. Her treasures opened to that touch, unfolding as her legs spread wider. I kissed the spot above her slit, then she guided me to her clit. Our fingers played with each other in the cavern below her pearl, opening her wider. She pushed me lower, which I took as a hint to stab my tongue into her like a cock. We both moved our fingers to her clit. As her bottom lifted off the bed, I gently probed her anus with a finger.

"Oh, Robbie," she muttered, " Lick harder."

Although I had tasted women before, there was something about my experienced, older cousin that felt, and tasted, exotic. Perhaps it was the scented candles, or her musk, or just my lust. Marion had a sweetness that I never found before or after that magic night. As I bounced her clit rapidly in little circular motions, I tasted what I imagined at least to be a galaxy of flavours- rose, peach, cinnamon, sandalwood, and , finally, a gush of pure womanly sex. I lapped as much as I could while Marion settled back onto her bed with a sigh.

While Marion gradually settled down from her orgasm, I delicately scattered kisses across her tummy, lightly grazing it with my lips. I teased her navel with my tongue. I drifted my head along her body, " up" to her pert breasts. I attended to worshiping her sensitive aroused nipples. I carefully drew the right nipple into my lips as I caressed the left breast . Then, I kissed across the shallow valley of her chest, and reversed the process. I felt her hands beginning to tenderly caress my organ. I felt myself swelling again, as I kissed her collarbone, and her throat.

My sexy cousin grasped my hard organ, and as my lips met hers, she thrust my tool into her wet garden of desire. Her hips immediately thrust back, reflecting the urgency of her passion. Having built her excitement during the preliminaries, she was desperate for penetration, and her muscles milked my pulsing member furiously. My tongue explored her mouth. My fingers pinched her nipples, my palms cupped her breasts. She had the proverbial "champagne cup". Just enough, not too much.

Marion's hips bucked vigourously up off the bed, rising then slamming back down. Her passion had overcome her earlier fear that the sleep over guests in the living room would hear. Her hands grasped either side of my face, holding my mouth to hers, as my erection drilled deeply into her wide open wet inner sanctuary. I felt like I was worshiping her beauty , but was removed enough to sense that she was worshiping my penetration. I felt like we were both penitents at the Church of the Perpetual Orgasm.

My hands found my sexy cousin's incredibly firm buttocks. I grasped firmly. The pressure seemed to excite her more. I didn't have to lift her- she was thrashing wildly. The bed thumped the floor furiously, all though of sleeping guests below forgotten as her vaginal muscles gripped my love muscle as tightly as I held her.

Marion somehow snaked a dainty hand under me. Her fingers caressed my balls gently. She started squeezing my sac, increasing the pressure, as I pistoned in and out of her. She moaned continuously. Her flow was tremendous. I barely noticed that she was holding my scrotum tightly. When she suddenly released the pressure, my cum flooded her, mixing with her cream.

I lay on top of my cousin. We were both exhausted. Sunlight began to filter through the window. We realized it was already dawn. We heard sounds from below. Marion's other party guests must be awakening. How would I escape them discovering our incestuous secret? Did I even care? But, I knew that Marion did , so had to formulate a plan quickly.

What to do? I thought ‘If I jump out the window, not only might I hurt myself, but people will wonder where I went.' Then I recalled that no one knew I hadn't just left after they passed out. Marion took command again, anyway, handing me my clothes, opening the window, kissing me deeply. "Thanks", she whispered, " but all great things must wait for another day."

Out the window I went, hoping to hit Marion's spirea shrubs. Instead, just as I fell, Marion's gal pal, Velvet, walked beneath. We ended up unhurt but jumbled on the ground. My fingers reflexively tweaked the nipple of her mango sized right breast. Velvet giggled, girlishly. " I wondered where you were," she said. " Marion invited me to dinner tomorrow. Care to be my date? I bet the three of us could have a great time." she collected herself, removed my hand from her breast, jumped into her Mustang and drove off.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,467 Followers