Lust in the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stops and turns toward me. "You want to do it outside?" I nod. "We need the blanket," she says.

"Already taken care of. This way." I take her hand and lead her past the building where our suite is located and toward the large bush at the far side of the lawn. She understands immediately. When we're about 20 feet from the bush I let go of her hand and reach for the zipper at the back of her dress. I pull it down. Without breaking stride she slips the straps off her shoulders and, as she walks, the dress slowly slides down her body. She steps out of it, naked save for her sandals, but keeps walking slowly toward the bush.

One by one she kicks off her sandals. In the bright moonlight anyone looking from the building where our suite is located – but only from that building – could easily see her. As she reaches the bush, still in plain view, she turns to face me. In the moonlight her body shimmers white, save for the neatly trimmed dark spot at the centre that is her reddish pubic hair.

When I reach her, she opens the buckle and zipper on my pants and they fall to the ground. As I ditch my sandals she unbuttons my shirt. It soon joins the pile of discarded clothing. Then she kneels in front of me and starts kissing my cock. As much as I want that, however, I pull her to her feet.

"Not yet, baby, I want you first." And I direct her to the blanket I spread on the grass behind the bushes while I was out for a walk earlier this evening. Lying here we can't be seen by anyone at the inn unless they are walking the grounds behind the buildings. It's almost midnight; my guess is we're alone. Anyway, as our hot, horny naked bodies entwine, we're well past caring.

We French kiss and grope and squirm for a few minutes, my hands roaming over her tits, thighs, ass and pussy, hers finding my bum and balls and throbbing dick. Then I begin to move down her body, my lips finding those bullet hard nipples, the softness of her belly, the smoothness of the skin of her inner thighs. As I kiss and lick my way down her body I reposition myself between her spread legs. And then I'm nuzzling her pubic hair, savoring the scent of her arousal.

I slow kiss and lick along the groove where her thigh meets her torso, across the top of her mound and down the other side. Once, twice, three times. I can feel her body trembling with excitement. Then I take a teasing little lick up the length of her pussy, stopping just short of her clit. Then around the circle again. They a longer lick, this time just touching the clit. And around again. And now a long, hard lick and a double flick over her clit.

Nancy moans, spreads her legs even farther to open her pussy to my probing tongue as wide as she can. I push her pussy lips apart and lay half a dozen long end-to-end lashings up and down her pussy, from her anus to her clit.

"Oh yes," she murmurs. "Oh yes." With a hand on the back of my head she steers my tongue where she wants it. Preliminaries are over. She wants an orgasm. I'm ready to give her one.

Keeping a slow steady pace I flick the tip of my tongue up and down, up and down, across her stiff little clit. As I lick I watch her. Her eyes are closed, mouth open, hand rubbing and occasionally pinching her left nipple. She's moving, almost involuntarily, in time with my tongue.

The night is calm, breathless. In the distance I hear a lulling orchestra of crickets and frogs but the gathering urgency of Nancy's quest begins to drown them out.

"Oh yes," she moans again. "Oh, gawd yes . . ." Her pelvic thrusts become stronger, the hand on the back of my head pulls me hard against her pussy as I lick.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, ohhh gawwwd . . . . ooooooooHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWD," she howls as her orgasm begins to break. Her ass lifts into the air and she's thrashing and jerking and trying to get away from my tongue but I don't let go, not until she shudders and groans and falls back on the blanket, spent and relaxed. Then I kiss my gently kiss my way back up her belly and breasts until my lips are on hers and she wraps her arms around me and we kiss with passion and love.

After a minute I feel her hand on my cock and she guides me easily into her pussy She wraps her legs around me and we begin to move.

"Fuck me a little bit, sweetie," she says. "But don't cum, I want you in my mouth."

I thrust deeply and easily into her hot, wet vagina maybe a dozen times before I feel the tingle of rapidly approaching climax. I stop.

"Fuck, I'm on the edge, sweetie."

"Slide up here," she commands. She pushes her big breasts together and I slide my cock between them far enough so the head reaches her mouth. She opens her lips and now I'm fucking both her tits and her mouth. The soft friction of the skin of her breasts and the wet warmth of her mouth are incredible.

"I'm going to cum," I warn. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna . . . CUM!" That was more a groan than anything as my balls erupt and I begin to pulse my sticky jism across her breasts and into her mouth. She moves forward to catch it, sucking me deep into her mouth as I thrust until the spasms diminish.

She looks up at me, a big grin on her face. "That was a wonderful load," she says.

"Yeah, but I don't think you got it all yet." And with that I lie down on top of her and ease my still hard cock into her pussy. It must be all today's teasing but I'm still able to perform. As I begin to move inside her she wraps her legs around my middle and picks up my rhythm.

We're together now, with a single focus to cum together. I have no idea how long it takes or even how we do it. But then Nancy gives an animalistic cry and starts to cum and she squeezes me so tightly tipped with her pussy and then I'm spurting my load.

We rest for a long while after that before getting dressed and strolling back to our suite. It's well past two.

The couple from the pool are also staying in our building, as it turns out, and they are sitting on their deck having a night cap. We clearly have a Just Fucked look about us, especially Nancy who is barefoot with her dress completely unzipped at the back to about halfway down her ass, her hair and makeup disheveled.

"Did you have a nice walk?" the guy asks.

"Very pleasant," I say. "It's a lovely night."

"Yes it is," offers his wife. "Love in the moonlight."

We all laugh knowingly.

Upstairs, Nancy and I have a quick shower before tumbling into bed. We kiss and stroke a little but we've been happily sated. Nancy turns on her side and I spoon in behind her, my flaccid cock resting in the crack of her ass.

"You know," she says, "you haven't done that in a while."

"Done what?"

"Put your cock in my ass. Maybe tomorrow, eh?"

My tired cock does a bit of a stretch, which Nancy obviously feels because she moves against me.

"Tomorrow, hon," she says sleepily. "You can do whatever you want with me tomorrow."

12