Lust In The Tropical Sun

Story Info
She's gang banged while hubby watches helplessly.
2.3k words
3.97
364.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers

It was early January and it had been an extremely cold winter so far and I was looking forward to the two weeks vacation we had booked for next week to Jamaica. Jane, my wife and I had planned this vacation for the past year and were looking forward to getting away from it all and enjoy some long overdue R & R.

Jane had gone on a strict diet for the past six months and had lost most of the twenty-five pounds she had gained since we were married 14 years ago. She always had such a nice figure, but as the kids came along and the years went by, she had gained some weight. Not that she was out of proportion, but now her breast seemed so much larger and her butt-end seemed so much firmer. She looked very good and much more sexier.

As her reward I said she could buy a new bikini, gave her my credit card, and off she went shopping. She returned a few hours later with a mischievous grin on her face and a small bag in her hand. She returned my credit card and the handed me the receipt. To my surprise it was $400.00. "$400.00? In that small bag?....This I got to see!". Janey went to try on her new purchase.

She came out modeling a skimpy, black with yellow trim string bikini that just covered her firm butt and barely held her ample bust. "Nice", I said. "But $400.00 for that little bit of material?"

"Well", Jane said..."I bought two; Let me show you the other".

She came out with the other bikini on. It had less material than the other, much less, but it looked great on her.

"It's a thong, like it?"

"Well, it leaves very little to the imagination" I said as I examined the woman whom I had married 14 years ago, "But you had better get to the tanning shop and brown up a little before we get to the tropical sun"

We got off the plane in the early afternoon and the heat and the humidity hit hard. I couldn't wait to get to our air conditioned room. As we entered our hotel a nice young Jamaican named Stan helped us to our room with our bags. Stan had a very large frame an infectious smile and a very pleasant personality. I could see him looking Janie over. I didn't blame him. She looked good for a woman pushing 40. Stan said if there was anything we needed to just let him know. I assured him we would, tipped him and let him out our door.

Janie said she wanted to go for a quick dip and got into her black and yellow trimmed bikini. Man, she looked good. I took her in my arms and gave her a deep throat kiss. I started to caress her cheeks of her butt. She slapped my hands playfully and said "Not right now Hun, I don't want to go to the pool smelling of sex". I grudgingly agreed and I said I would unpack and join her as soon as I could. Janie went down to the pool and I got things in order.

It was about 30 minutes later I joined Janie by the pool. As I approached I admired Janie in her new bikini, freshly tanned and a little lighter than what I was use to. I wasn't the only one. Stan also was appreciating her fine form as he brought her a drink.

He looked up and asked if he could get me anything. "Drink, ganga, towel"?

"Ganga, what is that Stan?" I said.

He smiled, "pot, grass, marijuana", we have the finest in the world right here on the island".

It had been years since I had tried pot and I was on holidays so I said "why not". Stan explained that it was illegal and we had to use discretion. I agreed and we planned for Stan to come back to the room after dinner.

It was a fine dinner and I was bushed after such a long day. We were just getting settled and a knock came to the door. It was Stan and a few of his friends. "Hello Mike, Janie, I got the stuff. And I picked up some fine rum."

"Great" I said, "but Janie doesn't smoke, but I'll have her share."

"This is Charles and my brother Stephan, hope you don't mind that they came along, but they had the ganga."

"No problem" I assured them and they came in.

Stan rolled up the biggest joint I have ever seen. It must have had a quarter ounce in it. He lit it up while Janie poured us some of the rum Stan had brought. She mixed it 5 to 1, but it was so strong it tasted like it was straight up. I took a long haul on the joint and held it. My lungs felt like they would burst, but I didn't choke. The buzz hit me immediately. I giggled. Janie finished her drink and Stephan offered to get her another and to top mine up. Janie then held out her hand for the joint. Stan passed it to her and she took a short puff, which I'm sure must have filled her lungs by the way she coughed. I quibbled " Good stuff eh Janie?" She giggled.

As Stephan went into the kitchen, Janie put on some music and started to dance and sway. She had changed into a skimpy wrap dress which was tied at the waist. You could see her tight body move in the wrap. Stan got to his feet and started to move with her. I greedily drank my drink and Stephan passed me the joint as he got up to mix me another. Stan looked at him and said, "not too much, we don't want to kill the poor guy". Stephan just winked at Stan and brought me the drink.

I didn't know if it was the long day, the ganga or the booze, but I was really starting to go over the deep-end. I could hardly move. My eyes started to get real heavy and I was starting to lose consciousness. I could hear the music and could see Janie through the slits of my eyelids, but I couldn't move or speak. I was gone. Stephan looked over at Stan and said "Looks like we are alone".

The rum and the ganga were taking it's effect on Janie and she was totally unabashed. She gyrated her butt against Stan and Stan responded by rubbing his swollen member against the cheeks of her butt. Janie respond to Stans' movement. I could see through the slits of my eyelids she was getting visually turned on by Stans' large bulge.

Janie looked over at me and Stan assured her I was out. "We gave him a little something, he'll be fine." With that he reached out and cupped her breasts in his hands as she groped his crotch. I could see her excitement as she felt his large swollen member. Stan took the hint and removed her wrap. As it fell to the floor, Stan planted a big kiss on her lips and Janie responded. The other two young men saw what was going on and started to get excited. They weren't alone. My own cock was getting hard. Janie looked over at me to make sure that I was out of it. I must have looked it, but I was totally conscious. I could still see through the slits in my eyelids.

Stephan and Charles moved closer to the action as Stan proceed to feel and finger my wife as she busily worked on getting Stans large swollen member out of his pants. As she did she gasped. It was at least twice the size of mine. Longer and much thicker. Stephan started to rub Janie's bare butt as Charles pulled on her hard nipples. Stan pulled her onto the couch and proceeded to remove all the loose clothing that covered my wives sexy body.

Stephan and Charles had their cocks in their hands and were pumping away as Stan continued to get my wife hotter and hotter. Janie had both her hands on Stans cock and still didn't cover much of it. She started to kiss the end of it and said to Stan, " I sure would like to introduce this to my pussy". Stan acted very quickly and laid her out on the couch and put the end of his huge knob against her wet waiting pussy. My cock was throbbing.

Janie couldn't wait and pulled Stan close. He slowly worked the end of his cock in. Janie gasped. Stan started to shove his large member in Janie's wet pussy. "Oh, Hun!" she exclaimed as Stans cock started to disappear. I groaned, but no one heard over the music as I started to cum in my shorts. I didn't touch it at all, it just started pumping. I don't think that I have ever had such a massive orgasm.

Meanwhile Stephan and Charles were standing over the two of them, cocks in hand enjoying the show. Stan was pumping away and Janie was in pain, but enjoying every inch of it. All of a sudden Stan pulled out. Janie was just about ready to cum.

"What's the matter? Don't stop now, Babe", Janie said wanting more.

Stan said, "I told my girlfriend I would not cum in another woman".

Janie reached out and took his cock in her hands and pleaded with Stan, but he said he had promised. Stephan had moved around the devant and started to slide his hard cock into Janie's sopping wet vacant pussy. She met his thrust and rose up and gasped. I could feel my cock getting harder. Janie the whole time not letting go of Stan's erect cock. She kissed the end and was rubbing it when Stan yelped and pulled back. All of a sudden his gigantic cock started to spurt hot come all over Janie's breast and stomach. Janie licked Stan's nob clean. He smiled and pulled back on his pants as Stephan finished Janie off. Charles in the mean time was massaging Janie's breast and rubbing Stan's cum all over her. Stephan came his full load in Janie.

"Oh yes" she exclaimed. Stephan moved to Janie's mouth and she rolled over to take Stephan into her mouth. She sucked the remaining cum from his cock as Charles started to rub his hand over her ass and up her crack to her butt hole. Janie was still very hot.

Here I was, totally out of it. My wife was getting gang banged by these three Jamaicans and all I could do was watch. My cock was still hard. Charles stabbed his cock into Janie's drenched pussy. His cock was about the size of mine, maybe a little shorter. Covered with cum and Janie's honey, Charles started to rub his hard cock up and down Janie's crack. Janie started to meet his action. He rubbed it against he asshole, teasing it to see if it responded. Janie rose up to meet his cock. In all the years we have been married, we have never had butt sex.

Charles slipped the end of his nob into Janie's ass and she let him. She rose up to meet him and shoved her ass toward his hard cock. "Oh God" she said. I uttered and came again in my pants again!

He started to pump and all of a sudden they both came. He pulled his cock out and the cum just kept on spurting all over her cheeks. As the three men left Stan said, "he'll be OK in the morning, and thank-you Janie, it was fun". Janie's smiled and blew Stan a kiss as he closed the door behind him.

Janie laid there for about 10 minutes when I could feel myself come back from never-never land. I struggled to my feet and went over to my Janie. She was covered in cum. She was a sleep. I touched her shoulder and she awoke. "Let's go to bed", I said. "Let me shower first", Janie said. "Shower in the morning, let's go to bed". After a bit of coaxing we climbed into bed.

I started to kiss Janie and rub her wet pussy. She was still hot. I kissed her neck and slowly made my way to her cum covered breast. As my tongue got close she pulled away so that I wouldn't know what she had been up to, but I proceeded anyway. As I licked and sucked on her hard nipples I commented how good she tasted. This seem to make her hotter.

I approached her hot pussy she let me dive my tongue right in. "You do taste extremely good tonight". Janie spread her legs as wide as she could. As I looked down I could see some cum flow out of her stretched pussy. I greedily ate her to another orgasm. I got up to put my hard cock in but she rolled over and said, "Mike, you're only halfway done".

I had never eaten a butt hole before, but this was the night of firsts and her stretched butt looked so inviting as it leaked spent cum down her crack. I proceeded to lick her hot ass and she loved it. My rock hard cock was is dire need of satisfaction so I slowly inserted it into her exposed hot ass. As I slid it in I could feel Janie starting to buck with excitement. It was much tighter than her pussy and I didn't lasted very long, but I had already cum twice in my pants. The third orgasm of the night was definitely the best. Then Janie exploded into another orgasm. We were both exhausted and drifted off to a good nights sleep.

In the morning I got up early and went down by the pool and bumped into Stan. "Up so early?" Stan said. "Yes, Janie's still sleeping, Guess I was just a little too much for her last night" I said with a wink. Stan chuckled as he walked away to answer his page.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers