Lust Knows No Age

Story Info
Beginning of a sweet love affair.
2.3k words
4.37
43.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers

I had just moved back down south a couple of days ago. Been years since I had felt the damp breeze in my hair, hot sun beating down on my body. My pale skin was dying for the Mississippi weather and uv's. Not sure where I was moving to, I was gravitating towards a smaller town close to the gulf.

Pulling up to the familiar house I hadn't seen in years, my dearest oldest friend lived here with her husband. Kim had been a good friend of mine for years and I had missed her my time out west. Nothing ever seemed the same as it did in that sleepy southern town.

Parking my car, I get out. The scent of her jasmine trellis brings back such sweet memories, looking back at the arbor I had to smile. Years ago I had many good times on a hot summer night out by the arbor and swing.

Walking up to the door, passing every sort of flower in various spots scattered about. Hand hit the door once before Kim opens the door with a big grin.

"Hey girl, get your ass in here. Man it has been forever!"

Embracing her warmly, I notice she has lost more weight. Her frail body seemed so tiny in my tall frame.

"How have you been Kim! God it is great to be back."

Hugging hello to her husband as I entered, knowing him longer I was always grateful for him introducing us. I sat down and caught up with my old friends. They were fifteen years older than me, so Kim especially had always treated me as some what of a daughter. Unable to have any of there own, I had quickly accepted her mothering and had become fast friends.

"So where are you staying at?" Kim asked.

"Up in town at the hotel, going to look for something in the next week of so. Not sure if I want to go closer to the North Shore."

After passing on her several attempts to stay there, I was getting up to leave as a knock at the door was heard.

"I'll get it, hun."

Going to the door, I open it still looking back at Kim. Laughing at something she said, I turned around to come face to face with a very gorgeous man. Staring at him for moments, I could not speak. Suddenly my mouth had gone dry and I was completely at a loss.

Eyes roving over his body. He was dressed in work clothes, khaki camoflage shorts and a cut off shirt. His electrical companies logo across his very firm chest. Tattoo on his upper arm wrapping around a very large and hard biceps. Dark olive skin with dark short cropped hair, piercing blue eyes looked at me questioningly.

"Is uh, Kim and Murray here?" southern voice drawled out of the man. His voice husky and almost raspy. The mere sound of it set my body on fire and if I didn't know better, my heart even fluttered.

"Yeah, sorry," moving back so he could pass me. I could feel the heat emanating off of his stature. Goose bumps spread across my body at the mere wisp of a touch from his shirt.

Forgetting my decision to leave, I sat back down next to Kim. She sent me a glance, than a look of humor. She knew me, she knew how I was. I had spotted the next one.

I looked over at Murray, eyes asking for an introduction.

"Right, Mr. Mike, this is a very good friend of ours, Jeni."

Mike, now knowing his name and liking the sound of it in my head. He turned to me and I stood up when he outstretched his hand. Taking it, I pulled him in to me a bit, brushing him gently and quickly in a hug.

"Nice to meet you sir," my eyes downcast. I did not quite understand why, but I almost felt embarrassed all of a sudden. I could feel my cheeks growing red and the heat in them.

"You as well, my dear. So may I ask how you know each other?"

"Well it's kind of a funny story. I dated Murray's brother and he cheated on me with your ex girlfriend Laney. I had heard of you for years, yet never had the Pleasure of meeting you. So you see, we have been fucking for ages. We just never got to cum."

I laugh, watching his face express his mind's slow comprehension of my words. I could see the heat rising in his eyes.

We caught each other's glances several times through out the night, my usual exuberant self had been tamed a bit. Like the lioness suddenly realizing she is now the prey.

A couple of days went by before I ran in to him again. Gassing up my car I seen him walking up from the pumps. Walking back towards the cooler I got another drink, spacing the time to come up right behind him in the line.

"Well hello Michael, how are you?"

Close enough to him to feel my breath on his ear, slight touch on his back with my breast. I could see the goose bumps on his neck before he slowly turned around.

Eyes focusing on me quickly, roaming over my body. I felt more naked standing right there in that store than ever before in my life. I could feel his eyes undressing every inch of my form.

"Hi. I am um good, thanks."

My eyes met his, silently sending out what I wanted from him. Exuded my sub needs, to this obviously very dominant male. His presence, close proximity made my core gush love juices.

"Sir?"

Glancing behind him at the cashier, one last fleeting look at me before he pays for his gas and gets a pack of smokes. Walking out the door without another look in my direction, he goes back to his work truck.

Mind racing and a bit deflated, second guessing my allure factor. Never having trouble getting what I wanted, I was actually surprised he had dismissed me. I could feel his need and desire, so I wondered why he was holding back? Him being several years older, I wonder if my age had him running scared. Me just turning 18 and him 39, knowing he had a daughter my age.

Being who I am, I would never let a small thing like age stand in my way. I wanted this man more than any man in my life and I vowed to myself to have him.

I spent more time at Kim and Murray's, to be honest with myself, I was more than hoping Mike would show up. I had seen him around town a few times, wonderful thing about small towns. I had also heard all the gossip surrounding him.

Divorced a couple of years, moved to this sleepy town to help his mother out. Single dad of two daughters and no dates in the last year. A few dates with some worn out women in town, but everyone knows they are not worth a second ride.

That info in tow, the next time I seen him I made my body brush against him accidentally several times. At first he did not respond, or tried not to. The tell tale sign in his pants and the fire in his eyes told other wise.

Before he left Kim's that night, he whispered to meet him at his house when I left there.

Meeting his heated gaze, I could feel his need. My pussy responded immediately to the thought.

Making myself scarce very quickly after his departure, I catch Kim's eyes before I go.

"Be careful what you get yourself in to Jen."

Her words repeat themselves in my head several times as I drive the twenty miles in to the woods towards his house. A few times I second guessed my decision, but thoughts of his strong arms and blue eyes, I knew I would not turn around.

Pulling in to the gravel driveway, half a mile down the huge brick house finally comes in to view. Tall pine trees lined the drive, totally secluding most of the home.

I could see his figure standing on the wrap around porch, breeze bristling his short hair on his head. Clad in only his jeans, shirt now off to expose his tanned ripped chest and shoulders. Mouth gone dry as I pulled the car in behind his truck. Turning the lights off, closing my eyes in the darkness. Desperately trying to slow the raced beat of my heart, calm my nerves. Why was this man doing this to me, we had not even kissed?

Stepping out, I noticed he had descended the stairs and was coming up quickly. His hands on me as I shut the door. Mouth capturing mine in a kiss, tongue delving in to my mouth, twisting with my own. I heard my growl as his hands caressed as wildly as his tongue moved. Pushing me against the car, one palm cupping and squeezing my breast. Trailing down my flat quivering stomach, sliding in to my faded tight jeans. Pushing under my silken panties, fingers instantly finding my weeping cunt. Palm fully gripping my shaved mon, he pulls his lips from mine. His breath coming in short gasps, his eyes burn in to me.

Ripping his hand from my waistband, bringing his moistened fingers to his lips. Tongue darts out to lick my nectar from him, eyes closing with my first taste.

"Oh my God, you are so wet! Take your clothes off now."

As he said this he was jerking off his jeans, snug boxer briefs showed his want. Large cock pressed forth from the top band, growing to big for the small confines. Eyes riveted, I could not move. His hands fly over my buttons, yanking down my jeans exposing my damp black panties. Stepping out of them, heels still on, his face buries into my center. Breathing me in, fingers biting in to my sides with the force of his grip.

Nibbling me through the thin fabric, his mouth soaks my panties. Sucking my clit, I cry out in surprise. Body tightening, orgasm flowing through every inch. Peeling my undies to the side, his scorching tongue finally coming in contact with my naked sex. Jumping with the contact, he presses me harder in to the car. Lifting one long slender thigh over his shoulder, his tongue ravished my engorged slit. My hands roam his hair, pushing him deeper in to me. My leg moving slightly to open further, head thrown back, thought of stopping this long gone.

With a roar felt and vibrated in my core, he rips my sopping panties from my body. Fingers invading my velvet folds, groaning as I squeeze. Lapping at my clit, I climax in to his mouth for minutes. His hand and mouth shooting me from one orgasm to the next.

"Please, Mike."

Pushing against him, my pussy raw from his intrusion. Tender and ever so sensitive from his magical tongue.

Rising up, kissing me deeply. His mouth crushing mine, arms reaching around to lift me up. Wrapping me legs around his torso, carrying me to the trunk of my car. Cold steel on my burning ass, he pushes my smooth thighs apart wide.

"Please? You taste like honey, I am just getting started."

Mouth starting at my heeled feet, he kisses the leather tips. Trail leading up my inner calves and inner thigh. Cool night air stark difference from his burning touch. Line of fire dancing over my mound, biting my hip. Pushing the thin cotton cami over my head, throwing it in the grass on the yard. Catching my hair tie in his fingers, pulling my dark auburn hair loose.

Suckling my breast gently, savoring every moment it seemed. I scoot my bum closer to Mike, rubbing my soaked pussy on hot skin.

"Lay down sweetie, I am dying for another taste."

Leaning my back against the hood and rear window, looking up at the dark ominous clouds. Thunder rumbling as his mouth found my sensitive crevice once more. Watching the moon disappear, wind picking up to caress and cool my skin. Wrapping his arms around my upper thighs, Mike feasts on my offerings. I cum copiously in his mouth, him greedily licking every drop up.

"I must have you now, you drive me crazy."

Tugging on my weak limp arms, sliding me the other couple inches off the car. Dragging me a few feet to the soft grass of the front yard, body crushing mine into the soft grass.

Standing up above my naked lithe form, he pulls his boxer briefs down quickly. Hard cock standing proud, jutting forward ever so tempting. Starting to rise to touch his gorgeous rod, he falls on me pinning my arms to my sides. Knee wedged between my thighs, opening them.

Head of his dick pressing in to my tight hole, plunging fully and swiftly in to me. Two slow strokes and I am cumming underneath him once more. Body sore and racked, he lifts my legs over his shoulders. Fingers digging in to my soft creamy thighs, ramming in to me.

The sky finally breaks, pouring rain down on to our lust crazed bodies. Hips thrusting in to me as the rain slid down, drenching us. Hand coming between my thighs flicking on my clit.

"Mike, yes please. Cum for me, let me feel you spunk inside of me."

Grunting deep, he quickens his pace. Dragging in and out of my battered pussy, tensing and shooting his molten load deep within me. Holding him inside of me for minutes, both our sexs twitching and tightening. Warm rain pouring on to our bodies, cooling and caressing.

kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers