Lust Letters No. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I hear your breathing start get heavy again, I pull out once more. You moan loudly, "Nooo!! Please let me cummm!"

"All in good time, baby," I tell you.

I reach over to the side of the bed and grab an unused pillow. Placing your feet on the bed, I tell you to raise your hips and I slide the pillow under your ass.

Kneeling between your legs again, I start to slide my cock up and down your slit once more, this time paying more attention to your asshole.

You know what is coming, and your body relaxes. When I know that you are ready, I start to slowly push my cock in to your snug ass. Even though my cock is very thick, we have found that if we go slow enough, you can eventually take it all, and that is my plan tonight.

You whimper as I slide my shaft forward, until the head is completely in your tight ass. I stop, letting you relax enough to continue. I take the small vibe, and again apply it to your clit, which I know you like.

You yelp at the sensation, and start moaning, "Oh, god baby, you feel so good!"

Soon, you are wriggling your hips again, and I start to thrust my hips, driving my prick deeper in to you.

I know how much you like it when I fuck your ass missionary style, so I start to pump you slowly. With the vibrator working your clit, and my cock sliding in and out of your ass, I know that you must be nearing a state of bliss, especially considering the fact that I haven't let you cum yet.

When I am able to bury my rod deep into your backdoor, I softly buck against your ass, and I reach back and grab your small dildo.

With the vibe working your clit, and my cock in your ass, I slowly slide the toy into your open pussy, until it is buried.

"Oh my god, I feel so full," you moan as you move your hips, trying to get as much pleasure as you can.

I take the vibe away from your clit when I sense that you are getting close to a big orgasm, and you moan in disappointment yet again.

"Oh, baby, please!" you moan, until you feel the last ice cube left slide across your clit, making you yell and jump.

As the cube melts, I start to fuck your ass faster, and I reach up and squeeze your tits roughly as they bounce across your chest.

"Oh, yes, fuck me," you moan. "C'mon baby fuck my ass. Fuck me!"

With the ice cube melted, I slam my cock deep into your ass, and start to slide the dildo in and out of your pussy while I keep my hips still.

"Oh, god, yes baby," you moan. "That's it baby. Make me cum!

Hearing that, I stop again, and pull first the toy out of your pussy, and then my cock out of your ass.

You moan again, and start to curse me. "Damn it, I want to cum! Let me cum, PLEASE

!" you plead.

Instead, I roll you over onto your belly. As you keep moaning and pleading, I slide the pussy-juice covered dildo into your mouth, and push my cock back into your ass.

With you moaning around the fake phallus, I grab your hips and start to pound your ass. I take the small vibe again, and slid it underneath you, until it is at your clit, and I turn it on high.

You manage to spit the toy out of your mouth as I reach under you and start to squeeze your tits again.

"Oh baby, fuck me!" you moan loudly. "Fuck my ass! I am so close! Please don't stop."

I am close, too, and I am not about to stop now. I release your tits, and I spank your full asscheeks as I drive my cock into your ass.

"Oh yeah, that's it!" you yell. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass baby!fuck me! I'm gonna cum!"

I start to slide the full length of my cock into you, and the sensation sets you off.

"Oh my god baby I'm cumming! Fuck me baby! Pound my ass! Oh, baby, I'm cumming!" you scream.

I feel your ass clamp down on my shaft as it thrusts back and forth, and I lean forward to

moan in your ear.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum," I groan. "Baby, your ass feels so good, and so tight. Oh god, I'm cumming!"

With one last lunge, I drive my length as deep as it is going to go, and my balls burst their load deep into your ass, setting off another orgasm for you.

I collapse on your back, and my cock starts to shrink in your ass. As I roll off of you, and my spent tool pops out of you, we are both trying to catch our breath.

After a couple of minutes, I reach up and untie your hands.

"So what else do you have planned for me this weekend?" you ask, just before we both drift off to sleep.

12