Lust Like a Pirate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul flipped me over and crawled on top of me. He reached down and put the head of his cock at my opening. He nudged the head in, and started to slide into me.

"Whoa, you're big, take it slowly."

"No, you wench, you wanted this cock. You made it that big," he teased me. He slid in further in. "That's what you wanted, wasn't it. That cock in that tight cunt. Isn't that what you said?" He slid further in. "My cock, your cunt, together, that's what the wench wanted tonight, right." He felt grand filling me up.

Paul leaned up and slid out slightly and then back into me. Each time sliding out a little further and then back into me. The feeling was great. And he slid in and out of my pussy. He suddenly pulled out and leaned over and kissed me. My pussy ached to be filled again, and he flashed a smile. He flipped me over and then pulled on my hips so I was on hands and knees. I smiled to myself as he stood behind me and slipped his cock into me again and started fucking me from behind. He held my hips and slid his thick cock in and out of me. He bore down, and hit me at some interesting angle, because he was rubbing against my clit. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feeling of his cock in and out of my pussy, rubbing against my clit, and I pushed back against him, savoring the sensation. He grabbed my hips and increased the speed, I was almost there, almost ready to cum again when he pulled out of me and flipped my over and jerked his hot cum all over my belly.

He fell onto me, his cum a messy glue between the two of us. He kissed me and I stroked his face.

"Well, shiver me timbers, you're a great fuck," he said.

"Yarrrrg," I said and laughed out loud and we lay in the bed until falling asleep.

12