Lust Lives Next Door

Story Info
Chris Evans is interested in his small town neighbor.
4.8k words
4.59
38k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator doors parted, revealing a beige tinted, open air hallway. "Open-air" meant that, while the cherry paneled elevator took up one end of the building, the other end was completely open (except for the antiqued iron railing). Basically the building was "U" shaped. The view from the balcony was amazing. On a clear day, such as this one, a person exiting the elevator could clearly see the "Hollywood" sign.

Well a person could if they weren't juggling four canvas shopping bags, a purse, and a seven year old. Unfortunately, I was doing just that. "Kaelob, come on buddy, lets get to the door." Of course, this would be an easy task if his head wasn't shoved into the screen of his PSP.

I heard my neighbor's door open. Looking up I was greeted by the friendly and very attractive face of my neighbor. Chris Evans, a.k.a. The Human Torch, emerged from his apartment and rushed to me. "Jess, looks like your hands are full. Can I help you?" He asked and without waiting for my answer took two of the four bags and started talking to my son about the video game. With one hand free, I could now open my apartment door. Instead of taking the bags back from Chris, I let him follow me in as was becoming routine for him.

"Well, as always you rescued me from juggling through the door. Do you want your usual reward, or do you have a date tonight?" I asked, interrupting the intense conversation between Chris and Kaelob. Ever since I moved in seven weeks ago, Chris' reward for helping me out had been the same, a home cooked meal. The only time that he didn't stay for dinner was if he was going out with the newest in a stream of starlets.

"No date. I think I am taking a break from all that. Kind of tired of seeing myself in the tabloids. What are we having?" He asked with a twinkle lighting up his dark blue eyes.

"Spaghetti, baked I think. Why don't you two head into the living room and play video games like you are dying to do? As soon as I change I'll get started on dinner." I laughed as Chris ran to join Kaelob in front of the big screen television. "Hey, but try to keep the volume down, I am working on getting a killer headache." I told them as I passed the living room to go up the stairs to the master bedroom.

I still couldn't believe that the studio had set me up in such a plush apartment. Considering that they had only bought the option to make my book into a movie, and I was only here as a consultant to the script, I thought I would be holed up in a decent but not ritzy hotel. Not that I was complaining, but I really couldn't wait to get home to New Orleans.

Thinking about how fast all of this happened, as I dressed in cotton pajama shorts and a tank top, almost made my head spin. Who would believe that a girl from West Virginia would end up here? I couldn't believe the success of my first book, but this response to my second was the most surprising. A movie, after my idea, I was still amazed. Pulling my hair up into a high ponytail, I went back downstairs to put away the groceries and start dinner.

I looked in on Kaelob and Chris as I passed, and chuckled as I saw how immersed they were in some car race video game. Shaking my head I continued on to the kitchen and set to work. An hour later, I announced dinner was ready.

Sitting at the dinner table, the three of us talked about our day. Kaelob was enjoying his summer even if it meant that he had to do day care with other studio people's kids. He told Chris of his forthcoming vacation with my parents, his grandparents. His bringing the trip up, reminded me that I needed to get him packed and ready. My parents would be arriving in two days to pick him up. I guess that I zoned out making mental lists of things I needed to pack and things I needed to buy, because I barely heard Chris chuckle. Shaking myself out of my reverie, I noticed that both Chris and Kaelob were staring at me.

"What?" I asked, unsure of exactly what was going on.

"You didn't hear a word I just said to you did you?" Chris grinned, and shared a conspiring look with Kaelob.

Unfortunately that was true. I had no idea what Chris had said. Looking from Chris to Kaelob, I realized that I was going to have to ask what I missed. Since when did my son chose the side of a practical stranger over his mom? Sighing, I gave in, "OK, sorry completely zoned out there. What did I miss?"

"Mom, Chris was asking if you were coming with me and Grandma and Pappy." Kaelob popped up, grinning at me and glancing at Chris.

"Um, no. You know I am not going on vacation with you all. I am staying here to hopefully finish up the adaptation. I want to finish up as quickly as possible so I can meet you and your grandparents in New Orleans or Florida. You know that, Kaelob." I finished still confused at the giggling that was greeting me.

"Yeah, he filled me in on all that. What you missed also was me asking if you wanted to do something together while Kaelob is having all that fun?" Chris laughed.

"Yeah, Mom, you just missed the first date offer you have had since we came out here to California. In fact, I think it is the first date offer you've had since..." Kaelob started before I cut him off.

"We really do not need to inform Chris of how little I get asked out." I jokingly glared at Kaelob across the table. "Now as to the offer that, you, have put forth," I continued turning toward Chris. "I thought you just said that you were putting dating on the back burner for now. 'Tired of seeing myself in the tabloids' were you exact words I believe." I reminded him.

Chris looked back at me with laughter gleaming in his eyes. How could I ever be seen on the arm of such a gorgeous specimen of man? I mean talk about out of my league.

"Well, I said I was putting dating starlets, as you call them, aside for awhile. You, correct me if I am wrong, are not a starlet." He answered in mock seriousness. "Therefore, I think that us going out and seeing the sights, having some not home cooked food, and maybe dancing, would be beneficial to both of us. Especially you. Before you get out of practice."

The last was stated as he raced out of the dining room, followed closely by Kaelob with a cloth napkin flying after them. I laughed to myself as I started cleaning up the mess from dinner. As I was carrying a stack of plates to the kitchen, Chris glided in behind me. His hands were filled with the glasses and silverware from the dining room. Quietly we loaded the dishwasher and I started putting the leftovers away. Chris reached out and touched my arm.

"What's the matter, Chris?" I asked looking at him. Instead of answering, he lowered his head to mine, grazing my lips with his. Startled, I pulled my head back. His eyes were hooded, but I saw a flicker of something. "What was that for?" I whispered. Our faces were still close, and I could feel his breath against my mouth.

"God, Jess. What do you think it means?" Chris asked lightly. He didn't move away. In fact he lowered his head again. This time instead of a graze, his lips nibbled at mine. It felt so good that I couldn't move back again. Reaching up, I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to pull him to me. I heard a muffled bang and felt Chris jerk back. "Ouch," he laughed, "see you are out of practice."

Looking down between us, I realized that the dishwasher door was still open and separated us by two feet. My pulling him toward me caused his shin to bang against the open door. Laughing with him, I looked into his eyes and saw the laughter and whatever else was there.

"Great, Mom, you almost broke his leg. All he did was kiss you." Came Kaelob's voice from the doorway. Shooting a glance his way, I realized that my son was way too interested in what was going on between me and Chris.

"Shouldn't you be upstairs getting your things together for your visit with Grandma and Pappy?" I asked in mock exasperation. This was the first time that Kaelob liked a man who seemed to have interest in me. Actually this was the first guy to show interest in me for quite awhile.

Chris stood in front of me chuckling. I was stuck between wanting to smack him and going back to kissing him. Wait I had a child to deal with. "Kaelob, upstairs. Get started on sorting through what you are taking on vacation, that doesn't mean all your video games and no clothes. Scoot." I said, pointing toward the stairs.

"OK, OK, don't blow a gasket, Mom. Chris, you gonna hang around awhile longer?" He asked looking to Chris for his answer.

"Yeah, pal, I will be here for awhile. At least until your mom decides to kick me out." He said turning toward me, eyes twinkling.

"He is safe, for now. Go on, head upstairs, we need to get a move on. Let me know what else you need before they get here, ok?" I said as Kaelob turned and started up the stairs.

"I'm safe, huh?" Chris asked, closing the dishwasher door. Taking a step, he stood over me looking down.

"So far, especially now that the dishwasher is closed." I answered looking up. His head dipped, and my arms went up around his neck, "see, this is much better." I whispered against his mouth.

Our lips met, brushing. His tongue slipped out, licking at my upper lip. Opening my mouth I sucked his tongue inside. Moaning, he grasped at my waist pulling my body to his. My breasts crushed against his chest, as his hands flattened on my back. Our mouths tasted, tempted.

Then crushing reality hit. My son, an impressionable seven year old, was upstairs while I was mauling the neighbor in the kitchen. Pulling away reluctantly, I stuttered, "we shouldn't be doing this."

Chris, planting a kiss on my forehead, raised his head and looked down at my face. "You're right, Kaelob is upstairs and as he already proved can walk in here at any moment. So how about after he leaves? Will you go out to dinner with me?" He asked, his uncertainty of my answer evident in the creases at his eyes.

"Actually, Chris, yes I think I will go to dinner with you. I guess I deserve a little adult entertainment." As soon as the words were out of my mouth I felt my face blush and wished I could back track the conversation. "I mean, adult time, no wait. Oh damn it."

Chris was chuckling again, working on a full belly laugh actually. "Adult entertainment? That's kind of putting the pressure on me to, uh, perform," he started choking on his laugh. Rolling my eyes, I playfully punched his arm.

"You know what I mean. Now, let me finish getting all this cleaned up. You want a beer or something else to drink?" I asked knowing that he wasn't in a rush to leave.

"No, I don't think I need a drink. I do need this, though," he whispered seriously as he bent to brush my lips with his again. Pulling back before it could go further than a brush, he started out of the kitchen. "I am going to go up and help Kaelob, or at least keep him company while he stuffs all those games in the suitcase."

When he was gone I went back to tidying up the kitchen. I tried very hard not to think of the kisses or the impending date. Going into the dining room, I wiped down the table and replaced the tablecloth and centerpiece that I removed for dinner. Working my way through the downstairs of the apartment, I straightened and tidied up. After gathering the dirty dishcloth , dust rag, and discarded clothing Kaelob tossed in the living room, I climbed the stairs to the laundry niche. After putting in a turn of wash, I made my way to Kaelob's room.

Outside his bedroom door, I heard he and Chris talking. Not wanting to eavesdrop, but wanting to know what they were talking about I listened to them chat.

"Mom really hasn't dated much at all. She never really seemed to like any of the guys that asked her out before, and I didn't either. I think you are cool, Chris. Mom must like you too, she always feeds you." Out of the mouths of babe, I thought to myself. He was right of course, no one had caught my interest in a very long time. Even if they had, Kaelob's opinion weighed heavier than mine. This time, however, I thought we were both on the same page. Although, I reminded myself, we are not staying in California and well Chris was very much out of our league.

"I can't believe that your mom doesn't get attention from guys." Chris answered back, "but I am not going to complain if she likes me. She does after all, feed me." I could hear the humor in Chris' voice, but he wasn't being horribly teasing to Kaelob. He was just talking to him, like he always talked to him, like a young adult. He never condescended, never talked down. That was one of the things that I liked about him. One of many things if I wanted to be honest with myself.

Not wanting to be the personification of a nosy mom, I knocked on the door before letting myself in. I was greeted with a mini disaster, followed by laughter from the two occupants. My expression must have been shock mixed with awe. I knew that when I had sent Kaelob upstairs his room showed some semblance of order, none of which showed now. There were two large open suitcases open on the floor, clothes seemed to have exploded from the closet and chest of drawers, Chris was lounging on the bed, and Kaelob was sorting through a pile of socks, games and toys were tossed here and there. Gingerly walking into the mess, I asked, "was there a hurricane or earthquake I didn't hear about?"

"No, Mom," Kaelob answered, rolling his eyes. "This is just how I get things ready. Trust me I have it under control."

"Maybe I should help?" I offered, unsure of where to begin. "I mean I could just pick up some of the clothes and fold them for the suitcase."

"Actually, he already has one suitcase packed. His carry on is raring to go." Chris assured me. I must have looked incredulous, because he nodded and said, "really, I watched what he put in. There are shorts, shirts, socks, underwear and they are all cleaned and folded. Right now he is working on the bags he is going to check at the airport. He said that it would be easier to pack his room up, since you are planning on being finished here and meeting in New Orleans or Florida when his vacation is over."

I was surprised, maybe my son got a little of the organization bug after all. Still not ready to give up and try to find something else to do, I sat on the bed and started to fold a pile of clothes at that sat at the end. "Well, Kaelob, is there anything you need me to pick up for your trip?" I asked as I positioned the stack in one of the opened suitcases. He said that he didn't see anything that he needed so far, but he would tell me if he noticed anything. Chris sat watching me fold and organize the bags with Kaelob. A smile played at his mouth before he sat up and grabbed a pile of clothes and began folding with me.

Between the three of us, Kaelob's things were packed up and ready to go. We left some clothes out for him to use before his grandparents arrived and of course all the games and frequently played with toys were left to be packed last. By the time we finished it was time for Kaelob to shower and head to bed. I tucked him in as Chris watched from his doorway. Kissing him I whispered, "goodnight, I love you, Baby Boy." He hugged me and said, "I love you too, Mommy. Goodnight."

I walked out of the bedroom, turning the intercom on hands free (so I could hear if he needed me), and shut the door behind me. Chris took my hand in his and together we walked downstairs to the living room. Settling down on the couch, we sat in silence for a few moments before I turned my head and came face to face with him. Instead of kissing, we just stared at one another. I was trying to fathom how I had sparked an interest from one of the most attractive men I had ever met. I wondered what he was thinking?

"Penny for your thoughts," he quietly asked.

"I am just wondering how someone like you could find someone like me attractive." I answered honestly. He sat quietly pondering my blunt statement before answering me.

"I can't believe you don't see it. Jess, you are a great woman. You are a good mom, you are funny, you are intelligent, and you are very attractive." Taking my hand in his, he studied it, turning it over to the palm, he placed a kiss at the center. "Amazing, that you don't know that right now you hold me, my interest here."

I sat amazed that Chris, the joker, the silly neighbor was being serious and tender with me. The doubt just kept creeping up though. "Chris, I am a divorced mother who lives in New Orleans. How can we even think to start anything? I mean, if we tried this, and whatever this is doesn't work...what if we hurt Kaelob?" I stumbled.

"I love Kaelob, he is a great kid. No matter what happens here," he motioned between us, " I will always be available to him. Whether that is in a person to person capacity or over the phone or online, I am there for him. I think it would be a bad idea for us to completely discount whatever is happening between us."

"I just don't want us to lose the friendship we have developed here. I mean you are a great guy, and let's face it you are hot, but what if this fizzles? Are you willing to lose this friendship for an iffy chance at whatever this is?" I asked, not sure I wanted to hear the possible answers. Again, Chris mulled over this question, before offering up his answer.

"No, I don't want to risk losing the friendship. However, I don't want to pass up this thing between us. Jess, I don't think that I can look at you like a 'pal' after the kisses we've shared. I think that we can go into this with our eyes wide open and keep the friendship. I want us to try, please give us that chance." He asked bringing my hand to his mouth again.

This time I moved my hand away from his kiss and cupped his cheek in my hand. Looking into his eyes, I leaned over and kissed him. Taking his lower lip into my mouth I gently sucked and licked at his lip. He moaned and pulled me onto his lap. I could feel his erection pressing into my hip as I opened my mouth to him. Our tongues teased at each other, as our lips nipped. My hands moved through his hair pulling him deeper into the kiss.

One of his hands ran up my leg to my outer thigh, while the other cupped my cheek. Pulling back, we looked at each other, our eyes hooded with lust. I leaned forward again, but instead of joining his mouth, I kissed his forehead, his eyes, his nose, along his jaw line, and back to his ear. Darting my tongue out, I flicked his earlobe with the tip. He groaned and I leaned closer and whispered, "I think I am going to give this a chance. Good plan?" Before he could answer, I sucked his earlobe into my hot, wet mouth. Gently sucking, and flicking my tongue over his lobe, I nuzzled my body closer against his. His hand that was caressing my leg moved up and started to massage my back as the other pulled the pony tail free from its elastic. When my hair fell, his hand caught in it. I felt his hand move from my back and start around my waist, I lifted my mouth from his ear as his mouth found my neck. I gasped as he licked where my neck met my shoulder and worked upward, kissing and licking. My body arched, and my whole body felt on fire. All of my doubt fled, and was replaced with lust, pure simple lust. I wanted, no I needed Chris.

Pulling away from him, I saw the confusion on his face. Watching his face, I pulled the tank top over my head, and tossed it onto the floor. Then, I leaned forward, and pulled his shirt up over his chest and waited until he leaned slightly forward so I could pull it over his head. His hands reached up and cupped my breasts, rubbing his thumbs over my hardened nipples. My back arched, and my hands reached down holding his. His eyes locked on mine as he dipped his head and took my left breast in his mouth. His tongue lapped at my nipple as his mouth sucked me into its warmth. While he paid my left breast this mind boggling attention, our hands entwined held my right breast. He drew his mouth from my left breast, and I took the opportunity to change positions on his lap. I sat straddling him as his mouth moved to my right breast. As he sucked at my breast, I grinded my pelvis into his stiff member. Moaning around my breast, he moved his lap under me.

12