Lust Lives Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing his warm mouth from my damp breast, he worked his way up to my mouth. We kissed, our tongues tasting. My hands worked down his chest to the waistband of his shorts. I worked to free the button, and that accomplished moved to unzip them. I broke the kiss, standing up, I pulled him to his feet. I tugged the shorts from his hips and followed them to the floor. On my knees before him, I gazed up at the boxers that barely contained his erection.

My hands ran up his outer legs, as I kissed my way up from his knees. My hands reached for the waistband of the boxers, and I worked them down over his cock and down to meet his discarded shorts. Watching his face, I lifted my head to his crotch and flicked my tongue out, licking the head. His hands grasped my shoulders and his hips arched toward my mouth. My hands held his shaft, as my mouth sucked in the head of his dick. My tongue swirled around the head as I gently suckled. Opening my mouth wider, and with my hands massaging him, I started working my mouth lower. I bobbed my head up and down the shaft, grazing him with my teeth. His hands moved from my shoulders to my head, cradling me as I sucked at him. I removed my mouth, and blew on his damp head. Then licking up from the base to the head, he stopped me.

"I want you, I want to be inside of you, Jess," he whispered, pulling me to my feet. His hands slipped down my body and tugged my shorts down. Copying my movements, he followed them down. Looking up at me, he latched his mouth on my satin covered, and very damp mound. As he sucked at me through my panties, my knees started to shake, I clutched at his shoulders as my first orgasm rolled through me. Slowly, he pulled my panties from me, licking my naked crotch. His tongue teased at my clit and I nearly fell over. Chuckling, he rose, and gathered me into his arms. "Should we take this to your room?"

I shook my head no, I couldn't wait. Laying me down on the couch, he bent to his shorts. I heard the rustle of him pulling a condom from his pocket, and then he was beside me again. Tearing the foiled packet, his hands were shaking as he tried to roll it down his shaft. I sat up, taking the condom from him. Holding the tip to his cock head, I rolled it gently down his shaft. He lowered his head to mine, kissing me, slowly passionately.

He moved his body over mine, still kissing me and running his hands softly down my body. I reached up, and grasped his hardness. Pulling it to my opening, I rubbed the head against me. Moaning, he thrust into me. My body arched up to meet him. Our bodies worked together rhythmically and my inner muscles clenched at him as he thrust into me. My legs wrapped around him and my face buried into his shoulder, muffling my moans. Our breathing turned to gasps as I felt myself coming again, his thrust became more frenzied as he met me in my orgasm. Shaking, we lay together with him still inside of me. His head lay on my chest and my hand stroked his damp hair. The silence that surrounded us wasn't awkward or forced, but comfortable like a warm blanket.

"That was..." Chris started. "Amazing," I finished. Laughing, we shifted, his now limp member slipping from me. He lay against the back of the couch with me spooned against his chest. Kissing my shoulder, he asked, "any regrets?" I thought for a moment, and was surprised that I couldn't think of one.

"No, no regrets. You?" I whispered, silently praying that there were none for him either.

"Never, not with you," he pronounced, pulling me tighter against him. "However, I think I am about to have a regret."

"What's that?" I asked unsure of what he meant.

"I am going to have to go across the hall to my apartment aren't I?" He asked, knowing the answer. "I really want to stay here and hold you while we sleep, but I don't think that you are ready for that, or the questions Kaelob would have if I was here at breakfast. Right?"

Sighing, I agreed with him. Him staying over wasn't a great idea right now. We sat up, and as he dressed and I wrapped myself in a throw blanket from the couch, we talked.

"So now that Kaelob is all packed, what are you two going to do before your parents get here?" Chris asked, pulling his shorts on and tucking the boxers in the pocket.

"Probably just go swimming in the pool downstairs, see a movie, you know relax. I don't have anything scheduled for the next week, I wanted a little time off." I said, watching him pull his shirt over his head. Thank heavens we were the only two tenants on this floor. Sex was written all over his face.

"Would you mind if I join you guys? I don't have much of anything scheduled this week either. The next two days it will be just the three of us, if you want." Chris asked, almost nervously.

"That sounds like a really great idea, Chris. Sure, if you don't think that we will be too boring for you." I joked.

"I don't think that your name and boring belong anywhere near each other. Well, I guess I better head over," he started reluctantly.

Standing up, I walked him to my door. As I opened it, he pecked me on the lips and started out. Grapping a fistful of his shirt, I pulled him to me for a longer and more proper kiss. Pulling back, I smiled and wished him sweet dreams. He said goodnight and walked to his door. I shut the door and went back into the living room.

12