Lust, Love and Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
The beginning of a relationship.
2.2k words
4.63
11.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Eva's misadventures and once again this is nothing but my perverted imagination. The events and information about characters are all made up. I hope that this will be worth your while.

*****

The door was opened at Eva's home and out came Rita. she was really happy to see that it was her mother and couldn't wait to find out what transpired.

"Well it looks like someone had lots and lots of fun! and a little bit of action, or was it little?" Said Rita with a huge grin on her face.

"Come and tell us about your night. I want to hear all the details mom, that includes what I just heard while you were outside." Rita continued walking into the living room her mother walking right behind her.

Rita and Selena always tried to set their mother up with dates but the dates usually never went well as most of her dates would come on too strong and make Eva uncomfortable as a result.

Eva knew she was caught and she couldn't lie about what transpired outside her house, however she can lie about who was with her.

"Okay girls the night was okay and I met someone, but believe me it's nothing serious." Eva said quickly trying to get it over with.

"Come on mom is that all You're going to say? Tell us more, give us more details there has to be more that took place throughout the night." said Selena impatiently.

"That's all I'm willing to tell Selena so deal with it, besides you can't expect your old mother to tell you about her personal stuff." Eva responded.

"I'm off to bed, it's been a long night." said Eva walking to her bedroom.

"Whatever mom, I'm just glad you finally got to socialize a little and get a date, You're too beautiful to be alone." said Rita

"Thanks baby, let's just hope this one is not one of those psychos, I can't handle any of that anymore." Eva said.

"My bed time is long overdue girls, I'm off to sleep now goodnight." Eva continued standing up and heading to her bedroom

"Night mom" said Selena and Rita simultaneously.

***

Back at the club. Beyonce came in and found two of her friends at the club. Olivia having the time of her life and Meagan looking really depressed sipping on a cocktail.

Beyonce knew that Meagan was jealous and she couldn't wait to rub it in her face. She approached Meagan with a smug smile.

"I'm back, where are the others?" asked Beyonce with a big smile.

"Salma and Roselyn are gone and Olivia is probably at the dance floor." said Meagan.

"Too bad, I thought all of us were gonna get laid tonight. are you okay though? You look miserable." asked Beyonce smugly.

"I'm fine Beyonce I'm just tired and I thought you knew that unlike you I don't cheat." said Meagan with a fake grin.

"hahaha! I have a feeling that should you get a chance you would probably jump her and fuck the shit out of her." Beyonce said taunting Meagan. It worked because Meagan blushed furiously.

"I'm right aren't I? You secretly want her, tell the truth Meagan, you know you can tell me anything, that's what friends are for." Beyonce said sarcastically.

Meagan chose to ignore Beyonce and continued to sip on her cocktail. Olivia finally came back from the dance floor, which was a huge relief for Meagan. Olivia was all sweating from the dancing and looking too happy.

"look Who's back, you took very long girlfriend, I bet you had your way with the little princess." said Olivia. She was really into the party.

"Well you know me well babe, like I said, I take what belongs to me, I made the little princess mine." Beyonce responded.

"I want to hear the whole story Bey, is she a good kisser, is her pussy sweet. She's probably the best fuck in the world. You're one lucky bitch you know that?" Olivia insisted.

"This will take us all night girl so I'll tell you about it some other time." said Beyonce looking straight at her rival Meagan, kind of rubbing it in her face.

"Besides all the love making has drained my energy, I can't really talk." Beyonce continued, still looking at Eva.

Meagan almost exploded, she was really pissed off by Beyonce. Both Meagan and Beyonce always competed for something, when coming to getting the girls Beyonce always had the upper hand yet it was never a big deal to Meagan, but this time Meagan was really bothered.

It was the first time Meagan met Eva and it's safe to say she was mad in love with the latin Beauty and the thought of her with her friend who happens to be her rival was severely depressing.

"Okay girls I had enough for the night, it's time for me to hit the road. I'll see you on Monday." said Meagan, she clutched her hand bag and her facial expression said a lot to feed Beyonce's ego.

"Come on Meagan you were really excited about coming here, what went wrong?" Beyonce asked with a mock concerned expression.

"Maybe if you stay a bit longer you will be lucky enough to catch some fish and get laid like I did earlier" Beyonce continued and winked at Meagan.

Meagan never said a word, she just stormed out of the club. Beyonce usually taunted Meagan whenever she bested her at anything but she never really got to her yet today she finally managed to find a way under Meagan's skin.

***

Beyonce struggled to pay attention in class. Throughout the rest of the weekend she couldn't help but think about the beautiful latina woman. Her current ordeal got her really worried, She was supposed to be a player, she only used women for sex, she was never supposed to fall in love but this woman had her hooked. Thinking about Eva's olive skin made her wet and it was evident as she had a damp stain on her crotch. Was the alpha female losing her power and control over women?

"Ms Knowles are you okay, you look a bit uncomfortable there and You're awfully quiet this morning, is something bothering you Ms Knowles?" asked Mrs Washington who was the Art lecturer.

"Actually Mrs Washington I'm not feeling well, I'm having a terrible headache, can I please leave early today?" asked Beyonce with her hand on her forehead faking pain.

"Ok Ms knowles you're excused, I hope you get well." said Mrs Washinton.

Beyonce got up and left the classroom, she held her handbag by the crotch, hiding the big stain of her precum. Meagan eyed on Beyonce suspiciously as she walked away, she knew that Beyonce was up to a mischief.

Meagan was tempted to follow Beyonce but she had to come with a good excuse and she couldn't think of any. she was the one who lost concentration then wondering what Beyonce was up to. It crossed her mind that Beyonce might be heading to Eva.

***

Eva was working home but her mind was elsewhere, Beyonce was all Eva could think about. Eva swore she will never be in a relationship and she will try her best to fall in love but she doubted her willpower at that moment. Beyonce's sheer power and dominance really turned her on. Eva was submissive but no one has ever possessed her soul like Beyonce did.

Eva heard the knock at the door, she thought it was probably Roselyn or Salma there to ask about what happened Friday night, when opened the door she nearly collapsed.

"What are you doing here? And how on earth did you even get here" Eva asked taking a step back.

There was silence and a look of lust on the unwelcome guests eyes. Eva was scared, she had her gate locked and the security system at her home was maximal, yet the young woman found her way inside.

"look I'm gonna ask you to leave or I'm calling the cops" said Eva reaching for her phone.

"I need you and I'm here to show you just how much you need me Eva." Beyonce said approaching Eva. She pushed Eva back and the older woman fell to the couch. She got on top of Eva and claimed Eva's lips with her own.

The kiss was wet, heavy and tongue filled. Eva tried to push Beyonce off her but once again the young woman was too strong and the kiss was too good to resist. Beyonce slipped her thick tongue inside Eva's sweet tasting mouth and licked inside moaning to the extreme pleasure of the kiss and sweet taste of Eva's mouth. She sucked hard on Eva's lips occasionally stopping to lick eva's lips. She went back to kissing Eva ever so deeply, the kiss was so heavy that Eva went literally dizzy. Beyonce's thick tongue traveled inside Eva's tiny mouth that eva choked, she coughed and managed to catch a break.

Eva never met anyone who kissed her as aggressively as Beyonce did. Beyonce pawed her breasts and felt her up all over. Eva gave in and submitted to Beyonce. She gave Beyonce's thick tongue freedom to explore her mouth, she swallowed plenty Beyonce's spit. The hard, nasty kissing went for an hour.

Looking in Beyonce's eyes made her scared and exited at the same time, she saw Beyonce's fierceness and passion. Beyonce took Eva's top off and started by licking her neck, she trailed her tongue from Eva's neck sloppily to her ear, thee was a visible trail of saliva on Eva's neck. she sucked and licked Eva's ear and went back to her sweet mouth. She couldn't get enough of Eva's sweet mouth.

Beyonce once again conquered Eva's lips, she chewed, she licked and nibbled Eva's lips, she sucked her lower lip harder, her upper lip just as hard and put both Eva's lips inside her mouth and sucked really hard.

She dry humped the latina beauty not letting go of her lips. The kiss was ruthless, fierce and very demanding. Thick nubian lips engulfing tiny Hispanic lips.

Not only was Beyonce making love to Eva, she took possession of Eva's soul. She claimed Eva and Eva willingly gave herself to Beyonce. The alpha female assumed her role as the enforcer and her passive queen submitted.

Beyonce took Eva's top of and waisted no time taking Eva's entire breast into her mouth. She sucked her very hard, switching between sucking literally the rest of her breast and licking her nipple. She licked all over Eva's upper body then took of her shorts.

Beyonce laid her eyes on the most beautiful little pussy she's ever seen, it was clean shaven tiny and inviting. Beyonce was drooling so hard her spittle landed on top of Eva's pussy.

Eva moaned and shivered to the coolness of Beyonce's drool on her warm pussy. Beyonce wasted no time burying her face on Eva's pussy, she took Eva's vagina deep into her mouth and sucked it like a woman possessed. The taste of Eva's pussy juices was the best thing that Beyonce has ever brought to her mouth, it was so good that she went crazy on Eva.

It was a Hard and extremely raw pussy sucking that left Eva's pussy very sore. Beyonce was in heaven she was grunting and moaning to the heavenly taste of a latina pussy, it was too good and she ended up squirting cum In her jeans. She was determined to suck every drop of this delicious pussy juice. Eva screamed loudly and came in Beyonce's mouth and Beyonce greedily swallowed every drop. She then spread Eva's pussy lips to vigorously lick inside her walls for what seemed like hours. She inserted her tongue deeply and licked hard occasionally sucking Eva's pussy walls.

Beyonce took off her wet jeans and the was a trail of goo between her cunt and the crotch of her jeans. Beyonce's shaven cunt was fat and her clit was huge. She spread Eva's legs and laid between them. She spread Eva's tight little pussy and inserted her clit. She started humping Eva, there slurpy sounds were becoming louder and louder as one pussy fucked another.

The sensation was so overwhelming that Beyonce increased the tempo. The fucking was so brutal that the couch shifted slightly from its position. With Beyonce's big frame on top of Eva's little one it looked like rape scene. Eva's ready sore pussy was on fire due to the vigor.

"Oh little baby You're mine, You're all mine, I love you so much." Beyonce whispered in Eva's ear and nibbled on it. She licked, bit and sucked on her neck before claiming her lips once again.

She gave Eva the hardest kiss ever. Eva's lips went numb from so much kissing, Her vagina was burning and Beyonce was fucking her like a maniac but she loved that.

Eva uttered some words in Spanish and that turned Beyonce on even more. Eva's face was beet red from the vigorous fucking and kissing she suffered on the hands of the alpha female.

"Awwwww Beyonce that's enough, I can't take anymore." cried Eva.

Beyonce was losing control, she fucked hard and bit on Eva's lip when her orgasm approached. The wet sounds of vaginal fluids were very loud. Beyonce finally came and squirted all over most of her cum into Eva's pussy.

Eva was unconscious from all the intense sex, Beyonce stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. She dressed and left before Eva woke up.

To be continued.