Lust on Haunted Hill Ch. 2

Story Info
Tryst in haunted house has ghostly consequences.
7.4k words
4.69
37.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

I was jolted from a dream filled sleep by a clap of thunder and the persistent sound of a tree limb tapping out Morse code on the window nearest the Bradfords' bed. The wind outside was howling like a wounded banshee, and from the racket of the rain on the window and Bradford House's rotted timbers, that screaming gale was sending those hapless droplets in a horizontal trajectory through the rumbling sky smack into Bradford House. The force of it was tremendous, the clatter deafening. . Between the wailing of the wind, the incessant pounding of the rain, and the mysterious message of the tree limb, it seemed as if all of them were competing for the attention of Bradford House...or perhaps of Cheryl and I. In any event, the storm had definitely returned...with a vengeance.

I looked over at my Cheryl to find her already awake. Though her eyes were glowing as they met mine, it was light reflected from the crackling fire, not the green glow of ghostly lust. Those lovely blue eyes had the look of love in them, and she smiled a smile that melted my heart and took away my breath more than any sex act could ever come close to doing. Just seeing her lying there naked and beautiful, warm to the touch, and looking at me that way made me realize how lucky I was, and am. I returned her smile, feeling every bit of the love for her that she felt for me.

Through those smiling lips she spoke a simple, "Wow."

"Wow, yourself," I returned, chuckling softly and rubbing her cheek with my finger.

"How long have we been out?" she continued, barely heard above the din outside.

"Not a clue, hon. I'd have to get nearer the fire to read my watch, but I'd guess a couple of hours at least. I just feel so rested."

Instantly she reached up and encircled my neck with her arms. "You just forget about reading your watch, my studly ghost hunter. You're not going anywhere. You're staying right here in my arms."

We both chuckled, and the light laughter led to a soft kiss, gentle and lingering. There was no lust in it, just intense love and deep affection. After that kiss, we just gazed into each other's eyes. She ran her fingers through my hair and I again stroked her cheek. We continued to gaze, looking deep into each other's eyes, peering behind them to the souls beneath. Then, having found in each other all that we needed to find, we closed our eyes and kissed for a while, lying entwined in warm embrace, kissing, touching, becoming one.

Several bolts of electric fury jagged through the stormy sky and came to earth very near to the house, waking us from our loving trance. We smiled at each other, the crackling fire reflected both in Cheryl's eyes and mine. With a final kiss we pulled free of each other, reluctantly. We lay on our backs for a few minutes, looking up at the cracked ceiling of the Bradfords' master bedroom, the cracks seeming to dance and play in the erratic firelight.

Finally, I sat up, stretching out a few kinks in my muscles. Apparently, I thought, we had indeed been sleeping for quite some time. My bet was that we'd passed out and remained in that same position for the entire time we slept, as it certainly seemed so from the stiffness in my arms and legs. Looking over at Cheryl I saw her rubbing and stretching as well. Now my curiosity was piqued...I had to know how long we'd slept.

As I hopped off the bed and started toward the fireplace, I had it in the back of my mind to not only check the time, but to also stir up the fire, maybe add some more wood to it. However, one quick look assured me that the fire was just fine....still blazing warm and strong. Checking my watch, I was astonished to find that we'd been in this old room for over five hours! How much of that time had been sleep, and how much had been passion, was anyone's guess. Regardless, the fire that I'd put together with food wrappings and small pieces of rotten wood had blazed, undiminished in the slightest, for several hours. It crackled, hissed and popped as if I had just gotten it going. As I scratched my head in awe I thought I might be hallucinating again, for there came from above the fireplace a low, faint chuckle. I shook my head and told myself I was being an idiot, and turned to go back to Cheryl, still sprawled on the bed watching the ceiling cracks dance and play.

With each step back to the bed I was assured that our lovemaking had been quite long in duration, because I was already beginning to feel a slight ache in my groin. The extreme nature of our unbridled sex was such that I must've thrust and heaved with more force than I ever had before, and consequently used a muscle or two more strenuously than they were used to. I would surely be feeling "the burn" in my groin the next day - a burn, I might add, I hadn't felt since a six hour sex marathon with a nymphomaniac named Laura when I had just graduated college. The memory made me wince.....but smile at the same time...for while she was no nymphomaniac, Cheryl can please me like no other woman I've ever known....and sex with her was worth any amount of pain in my overworked groin.

Putting aside my knowledge that I'd be walking like a little old man the following morning, I strutted back to Cheryl like a rooster in a henhouse. Not only had I created a seemingly eternal flame in a musty old fireplace, but I'd apparently done the same for Cheryl. Her sexual hunger in the last few hours was nothing short of sumptuous...and I had the definite feeling that neither one of us was through just yet. Maybe we'd both be walking a bit slower in the morning. The thought both pleased and amused me.

As I approached the bedside I took a quick glance at the now familiar portrait. The Bradfords had again adopted their lecherous grins, and I doubted the glimmer in their eyes was from the fire below them. And was that desire smoldering behind those glimmering eyes? Shaking my head yet again at my own bizarre musings, I turned back to Cheryl and the huge bed we were both becoming so fond of.

My lady love was sitting yoga style on that bed, holding the bag in one hand. She had already opened it, and was holding up one of it's "toys" with her other hand, a curious smile on her luscious lips. I felt a slight twinge of embarrassment and told her it was just an idea....from something she'd mentioned years ago. Then, overcoming my misplaced embarrassment, I said, "Hey, wait a minute....you're not supposed to be looking in there anyway."

"Well, lover," she said with a wry smile, "I thought we might be through for the day, and I was just putting the other things back in the bag, innocent as you please..when, lo and behold, what do I find? This little gem." Inspecting the item with hidden glee, she added, "Well, I suppose I should be flattered. It would appear you do listen to me, after all."

Then that sweet lady looked back at me with a truly nasty grin that was so dirty I swear I saw her teeth twinkling in the flickering light.

"Well," she said, holding the object toward me and licking her lips, "are you gonna use it or what? Or are we maybe gonna pack up and go home? Hmmmm?" She raised her eyebrows in a kind of mock innocence, but at the same time opened her mouth and licked her teeth and lips with tantalizing slowness. I felt a stirring in my loins. She flicked the tiny switch, and as the vibrator hummed she waved it slowly back and forth, like a pendulum, in front of her leering face.

I was mesmerized as I watched Cheryl play with her new toy. She flipped it on and off playfully a few times, and then leaned back on the bed, bracing herself with her other arm. Heaving her ample chest forward, she slowly circled her firming nipples with the vibrating plastic tip. Even in the dim light I could see tiny bumps popping up on her large, pink aureolas as her delicious nipples screamed outward toward me. I leaned against the side of the bed, using the mattress as a kind of brace for my swelling manhood, as I watched with growing interest as she buzzed her nipples hard and delectable.

"Well," she cooed in that voice of hers that oozes sex, "am I gonna do this alone or are you gonna come down here and lend me a hand?"

I crawled up onto the bed, my eyes never leaving her breast play. But I had my own ideas.

"Mmm....oh, you bet I'm gonna help. But, my bondage game earlier got interrupted when a certain lady demanded to be untied and ridden like a rodeo horse. So, I'm going to tie you up again and use this toy to tease you....drive you crazy...and, if you're a good girl......please you. So, now, you just lie back and let your man show you how this toy should be used."

Watching her smile wickedly again, I took the vibrator from her. The two unused strips of cloth were still lying on the bedspread, so I used them to tie her legs as I had her arms earlier...one to the footboard post, and one to the headboard post....legs wide and vulnerable....just the way I wanted them.

While she playfully tested the strength of her leg bonds, I took the vibrator away from her. She smiled up at me, giggling like a little girl. It seemed my lady knew she was going to enjoy this. Since the two strips I'd used to tie her hands earlier had been chewed through in our haste to engage in fornication, they were no longer long enough to tie her to the posts again, so I used one to tie her hands together and the other to tie her bound hands to the bed frame. It was quite a stretch for her, so I lifted her off the bed and hoisted her upward to relieve tension on her arms. This also worked nicely to loosen a bit of slack in her leg bonds, thereby giving her little leeway to resist anything I did between her legs...as if she'd want to anyway. She was once again my willing toy.

I eyed my bound, naked prize briefly before delving into the contents of the bag once more. In her fascination with the vibrator, Cheryl had entirely overlooked the final object in the bag...or maybe it was difficult for her to see it in the playful firelight. How ironic - she was unable to see the object that would be used to deprive her of her sense of sight.

I once again straddled my captive love, sitting lightly on her belly and dangling the small black blindfold over her curious face. She looked at me with a bemused look, her eyes sparkling nonetheless. No matter how hard she tried, Cheryl could never conceal excitement for long when she felt it.

"And why do we need that?" she asked, cocking her head to one side and eyeing me suspiciously.

"For suspense, my dear," I countered, "You won't know what I'm going to do or when. It'll be surprise after surprise for you. Besides, it's supposed to heighten your other senses when you can't see. Hopefully, it'll make all your sensations more pronounced. Hence, anything erotic becomes that much more erotic...at least I hope so."

"Ooooh," she cooed, "well, then, by all means proceed, my handsome captor."

I leaned down and kissed her gently on the tip of her nose, then on the lips. As I reached behind her neck and lifted her head, I chuckled an evil "heh heh heh" in her ear which made her giggle. I then completed my captive's bondage by tying the blindfold securely around her head, making sure it completely covered her eyes. As I sat back and inspected my handiwork, the house shuddered from a strong gust of wind, and a warm breeze seemed to kick about the room, coming from the direction of the fireplace. That tiny, ambling breeze crawled across the room, working it's way from Cheryl's feet up both her legs and mine, then up my back to my neck, where the hairs on it stood up even though the breeze was warm. Cheryl felt it, too, and she sighed, "Wow,lover, how'd you do that? That made me tingle all over."

"I didn't," I replied, then added wickedly, "maybe the Bradfords did it. Maybe they just came over to watch us more closely. Or, better yet, maybe they want to join in."

She laughed and said, "Oh, baby, you really are getting into this haunted house stuff, aren't you?"

I didn't reply. It was time to play. The only reply I gave her was my gently stroking fingers exploring every inch of her body, joined by my lips and tongue. I fondled, kissed and licked wherever I pleased. As her neck has always been an erogenous zone for her, I deliberately spent a generous amount of time nuzzling and kissing it, my warm breath bringing a string of sighs from her. While I enjoyed that warm, soft neck, my hands busied themselves elsewhere, on her heaving chest.

After adequate time spent on her neck, I moved upward to suck gently on her earlobes and lick all around both ears, also a mild erogenous zone for my lovely lady. I caught her by surprise when I lightly pinched her nipples during my enjoyment of her ears and neck. Squeezing her nipples as I licked lightly around the opening of her ears brought a low moan from her, and she squirmed ever so slightly.

"You're right, hon...my senses are more acute. Your mouth feels awesome on my neck and ears. I can't wait to feel it all over my body." She followed that confession with a soft sigh, turning her head to one side to offer me her neck again. I was only too happy to explore it for her for as long as she enjoyed it.

At length, I slowly began to kiss and lick downward. I cupped her breasts firmly in my hands and first licked them teasingly, opening my mouth and sliding my teeth gently along the flesh as if to bite, but not doing so. I then licked in circles around first one, then the other, nipple. As I did, it seemed each nipple wanted to jump into my mouth, and Cheryl even lifted herself off the bed to try to push them in. Again, only too happy to comply, I sucked those luscious nipples, each in its turn, while my hands squeezed and fondled the warm flesh around them.

When I began flicking my tongue at the very tip of her nipples, I looked up to see Cheryl biting her lower lip. She moaned slightly and was again lifting herself off the bed. I alternated between rapidly licking the tip of her nipples and sucking on them hard. I even bit down gently on those taut nipples while I sucked to see what effect it would have. Cheryl squirmed and strained at both her arm and leg bonds. Down at her feet, her toes were curling and flexing as her legs pulled at the - so far - unyielding strips of cloth. At her other end, her mouth was wide open in its moaning and her tongue flicked about as if searching for something.

After devouring her breasts for quite some time - and making a mental schedule of when I would return to them - I slowly licked my way down toward her belly, lapping up tiny droplets of sweat as I went. The formation of sweat droplets on her body was so frequent that I could actually watch them form as I licked my way ever downward. My hands were reluctant to leave her breasts, so they kept themselves happy playing with her nipples as my mouth marched southward.

I licked her slowly and sensually, persistent yet patient, gently sucking her flesh as I progressed. My hands never stopped enjoying her hard-nippled breasts until my mouth had reached its furry prize. Their priority was now changed. They were needed to fully open and explore my lady's deepest treasures.

I once again orally entered her moist, pink sex and sucked at it with hungry lips. The taste of my own juices was on her still, but this didn't stop my probing tongue and fingers, which left no fold untouched or unattended to. I slowly worked her up to a state of moaning and squirming, which was exactly where I wanted her at that time.

At the point where she began again to strain at her bonds, I reached for the vibrator. I briefly fumbled for the switch because I didn't want to stop licking between Cheryl's legs for any appreciable length of time. I wanted to have a smooth transition, nonstop continuation of erotic sensations for her.

Finding the switch, I flipped it on and the vibrator hummed to life. Cheryl sighed and squirmed in anticipation. I deliberately hesitated using it...enjoying the tease of it, but kept my tongue busy all the same. When I briefly licked at her protruding love button, she jumped and gasped, expecting it to be the vibrator. She was too aroused by this point to be able to giggle at her mistake. Besides, her teeth were chewing her lip so fiercely that giggling was totally out of the question anyway.

While I licked her I ran the vibrator all around her mound, touching it lightly on her skin, running it up and down alongside her soft lips. I played with it gently in her short carpet, and circled it dangerously near her clit. With my tongue deep inside her, I placed the vibrating tip behind her pussy, between it and her anus. She was straining mightily at her bonds now. But, I realized she was nearing orgasm and I wanted to prolong this, so I slowly eased off on my oral ministrations and then backed off entirely. Cheryl's squirming subsided a bit, and she expressed her disappointment quite clearly.

"Ohhhh...nooooo.....don't stop. Ohmygod....keep going. Just a little longer."

I sat up and leaned forward to kiss that pouting mouth. "Who's the captive here? You don't give the orders, I do. I'm not done playing with you just yet." Then I softened a bit and assured her, "Don't worry...I'll give you release soon enough. I want to stimulate and tease you to the point where you have the most satisfying orgasm you've ever had." I added slyly, "After all, we owe it to the Bradfords, don't we...for all their kind hospitality?" Cheryl's only answer was a long, low moan.

I stroked every sweating inch of her with the vibrator, which I switched from low power to medium. I played with her body with my hands, mouth and the ever buzzing vibrator. While kissing her mouth passionately, I would gently slide the vibrator up and down between her legs, lightly brushing the lips and working the tip ever so slightly into the soft folds between them. I played in her sex with deft fingers while teasing one nipple with the vibrator and the other with my tongue. I knelt above her head facing her legs and leaned forward, using the vibrator on her belly and groin while holding my erect and throbbing love muscle in my other hand and rubbing it all over Cheryl's face. Pulling back a bit, I played the vibrator on her breasts while I let her kiss and lick at my penis and testicles. It was killing her that she couldn't see my genitals as she savored them, but she later admitted that the restricting of her sight did indeed heighten her other senses and made her tasting of my pulsating cock that much more sensual and thrilling. And the fact that I was totally in control was an added turn on for her...information I stored away for future reference.

At one point while she tasted me, I lifted myself up and pointed my erection directly downward toward her open mouth. When she took the head into her mouth, I thrust my hips downward a few inches, pushing my organ into her inviting mouth. She sucked it eagerly. After a few minutes I slowly began to slip it in and out of her mouth, up and down, as if fucking her mouth, but much more slowly. While doing this, I laid lightly on top of her and returned to licking her sweet sex....and teasing it with the vibrator. Keeping my hips moving up and down, I continued my slow thrusting into her mouth as I licked at her clit and lightly massaged her inner thighs with the vibrator. She was rapidly approaching climax again, and so was I. I didn't have the heart to deny her again, so I decided it was time to satisfy my woman...and most certainly myself in the bargain.

I teased her now dripping sex mercilessly with mouth and vibrator, trying to avoid that delightful nub at first. Cheryl moaned and sighed around my pumping manhood, and I looked back to see her straining to break the bonds confining her hands. If I knew Cheryl, she wanted to grab my ass tightly while she gobbled me raw.

My cock felt so good in Cheryl's mouth that I instinctively started to pump harder and faster. All she could do was lay there and feel my swollen tool sliding up and down into her mouth, not even able to see it's pumping beauty. I couldn't see much either, except her moist pink petals, as my face was buried deep in Cheryl's dripping pussy. I knew it was time to give us both release, so I licked and sucked hungrily at her gleaming sex, beginning to concentrate my attentions around her clit. She squirmed and I knew orgasm was imminent.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers